Leo's Birthday Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Leo gets a big surprise from his two friends.
2.1k words
4.2
12.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All Characters Are Over 18~

*Warning; this story contains Non-con and Cumflation*

RIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG

My dad pauses on his way to the stars.

"Head on up babe, I'll be right behind you." he tells his huge boyfriend Cato.

RIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG

He crosses the room to the front door and into my view. His massive cock is on full display, slathered in his Cum and swinging between his thick, naked thighs. I stare at his large, muscular rear from my position on the couch, my face squished sideways into a pillow and my booty held aloft by my enormous, swollen belly. He swings the door open to reveal my two best friends, standing in the doorway. My stomach drops and my memory flashes back to a week ago when I invited them over to celebrate this morning.

"M-m-mister J-Johnson." my friend Simon stammers. Even from where I lie, I can see both my friend's eyes fixed on my dad's groin.

"W-we're here for L-Leo's birthday."

"Oh, of course!" my dad chuckles, "Come on in!"

The two boys shuffle in, their eyes still glued to my dad's ripped body.

I meant both of them playing soccer, many, many years ago, and we've been close ever since. Simon is a year older than me at 19 years old. He's around 5'8 with a thin but toned body. His skin is a light ivory, and he has shaggy sandy hair.

18 year old Kai is shorter and stockier than Simon at around 5'6 with broader muscles covered with deep almond skin. His hair is short and spiky, standing off his head.

"He's hanging out in here, he's a little tired, but you all are welcome to celebrate." My dad motions to my limb body.

My friends finally tear their eyes away from my dad to look over at me.

"Holy shit dude! You good?" Kai exclaims.

"He's fine, but he probably can't talk so well right now." My dad smiles.

I moan and Cum gurgles in my mouth.

"You two know how to stuff a turkey?" My dad queries.

"Huh?" Kai cocks his head.

"You boys must watch porn, just imagine he's some girl in need of a plowing."

"Like... really?" Simon fidgets with his hand as he stares at my Cum covered body.

"You bet! You might want to empty him out first, just give that big belly a press. I'll be upstairs if you guys need anything, have fun!" My dad turns briskly and walks up the stairs.

"Hey dude." Kai walks over and runs a finger down my back.

"Look at all that jizz!" Simon walks over too and they both stand over me for a second.

"Wanna flip him?" Simon asks.

"Sure."

They both stick their hands under my body and strain to flip me.

"Jesus! He's so heavy!" Kai grunts.

They finally reveal my enormous tummy and step back, breathing deeply.

Simon places his hand on my stomach and I feel it sink down.

"Whoa! Feel this!"

They lay their four hands down and kneed my abdomen. The liquid inside me sloshes around, spilling out through my holes. All of a sudden, Kai lets his full weight press his hand down. Cato and my dad's Cum surges out of me, rocketing between my legs, blasting my mouth wide, and surging through my nose.

"Look at that!" Simon exclaims. He joins Kai in evacuating my insides until I lay with my stomach slat in a puddle of Cum.

"Jesus!" Simon studies his sticky hands. "That was crazy!"

They both stare at me in silence.

"Should we really do this? I'm not gay." Simon shifts his weight.

"Well, remember Mr. Johnson said just imagine he's like a girl. Girls have assholes too."

"You wanna strip then?"

"On three, one, two, three."

They both yank down their shorts, Kai with his gray gym shorts and Simon with his cargo shorts, and stand in their underclothes. Simon is wearing black athletic boxer briefs topped with a t-shirt of his favorite band, and Kai is wearing tight blue briefs under a tight white tank top. I groan as I see huge bulges at their crotch. I can tell they're both soft, but even so they stretch around 6 inches. Simon's descends down his leg, and Kai's is trapped sideways along his waist.

They stand awkwardly, not meeting each other's eyes, and I see their bulges begin to grow until they're straining against their bindings, barely covered.

"Ready?" Kai mumbles.

"Yup" Simon grasps his waistband, and together they swiftly yank down their final covering. Both rods spring hard outward as the underwear falls to the floor.

My friends finally looks up and start checking each other out, becoming less self-conscious.

"Nice cock." Kai grins, "How big?"

"It's about 11 and a half, you?" Simon replies.

"Damn! You got me beat, 11 and a quarter on my best days." Kai shrugs and points over to me. "Shall we?"

He sticks his hands behind and under onto me and manages to flip me back over, my body laying flat now.

"Holy shit! Your ass looks so much bigger naked, damn!" He grabs my tush hard and squishes his fingers deep.

He moans, "Bro, feel this!"

Simon lays his hands on my other cheek and presses lightly before pulling back and giving it a hard smack. I feel it bounce and I grunt.

They grope my bum for a while, letting out small grunts and moans. Simon is the first to pull away.

"I wanna start, you done?"

"Sure, you go ahead first, but don't keep him too long." Kai takes a step back and plonks himself down on the floor.

Simon grips my thighs and pulls me until my butt is hanging over the arm of the couch.

My hole is so sore, I barely feel him pressing until he plunges inside me. Even though he is not as big as my dad, I still yelp and tears roll down my face.

He buries himself in me and I feel his balls press against my cheeks. His thrusts are jerky, and he lets out a small grunt with each. He rides me for around five minutes before his meat starts to flex, and then he's shooting his liquid inside me. By the time he's done, I feel modestly full, but I can tell my belly has barely changed shape.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk." Simon moans as he slides himself out of me.

"That was pretty pog, I gotta say." Kai laughs, ripping off his tank top. "Now scooch your ass and let me in!"

Simon takes his spot on the floor, his rod coated in Cum but still iron stiff.

Kai wastes no time in hopping over to the couch. When he's behind me, he places one leg up on the arm of the couch next to my waist and propels into me hard. His thrusts are harder and faster than Simon, and my body jerks with each one. He leans over as he rams me, and I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

When he finally finishes, after a good ten minutes, he moans and hugs my wet body. After a second, he reluctantly steps away, leaving me twice as full as before. At this point, I can feel my stomach has gained a reasonable bump in it.

Simon is already standing, his shirt off now as well, by the time Kai is done and doesn't give my orifice and moments break before driving back into me. I look over my shoulder to watch him and notice Kai has not returned to their watching spot. He stands close behind Simon, watching his body move.

"I never noticed how sexy your ass is, Sy." His hand rests on his groin.

"Bro, stop checking out m-" He is cut off by a full throated scream that erupts from his lungs. He collapses over me, revealing Kai right behind him, his dick inserted in his butt. Kai begins pounding away as Simon lets out a mixture of screams and groans. His body spasms a few times, but mostly lies still on mine. After a while, Kai grunts loudly, "I'm coming!"

Simon moans and I feel him release inside me at the same time. Kai steps back and Simon slides out of me onto the floor.

"Well now you two are both little butt-sluts, aren't you." Kai grins proudly. Suddenly, he stumbles and backs away from the couch. From below my sight line, Simon rises unsteadily, his ass leaking Cum, and takes a step towards him.

"I-I'm sorry, bro, it was a bad prank." Kai takes another step back and Simon lunges on him. They both crash to the ground, Kai underneath.

"No, no, no! I'm sorry, it was just a joke! It was just a jo-NNNNNNNGGG!!!!" Simon jams inside him and Kai's body goes limp. Simon is merciless, obliterating his friend's buns until he finally comes to rest pressed against him. They both moan before going quiet.

We all lie there for a while, each filled with Cum. Finally, Simon pulls himself out of Kai and lies on the floor. He stares over at me.

"I've got an awesome idea."

"Oh yeah?" Kai turns to look with him.

"We should double stuff him!" Simon beams, looking proud of himself.

"Holy shit, that would be awesome!" Kai jumps off the floor, then winces and clutches at his butt. "You get in first."

Simon picks himself up off the floor and walks over to me.

"W-whater you guys talkin about?" I mumble, "What's happening now?"

Simon laughs, "You'll see!"

He presses into me and I grunt. Once he's balls deep, he reaches down and halls me upright. I flop against him, and he stumbles, but remains upright.

"Aight bro, help me out!"

Kai positions himself in front of me and bends my right leg up to my chest.

"Guys?" I start to panic, but I can barely move a muscle in my body.

Kai's meat presses up to my opening, alongside Simon's.

"No! Please, No!" I beg, but my friend's pay no heed.

Kai is breathing hard as he strains his hips.

"Bro, just pop it in!" Simon blurts out excitedly.

"I'm trying! It doesn't - wanna - fit!" He thrusts hard at my rectum and grunts with each word before training hard one final time. I feel my sphincter stretch even farther than for my dad, and at last, my friend's oversized ramrod stabs inside me.

I know I am letting out an ear-piercing scream, but all my senses have shut down. All I know is the agony of being split in half exploding from my butt. My hole must be nearly a foot wide. My hearing returns just enough for me to hear Kai and Simon crowing in triumph. Kai continues to sheath himself inside me until both boys are balls deep.

They lift my left leg off the floor as well and press my tight in between them. They moan loudly and are covered in sweat. After they focus themselves, my body is lifted high and slammed down onto their cocks. I moan, tears are flowing freely from me now, but my friends just hoist me again.

On my second dissension, I begin to see my world go black. I struggle to stay awake and flex my body with my remaining strength but to no avail and, at the third drop, I lose my remaining senses and pass out.

__________________________________

Kai and Simon continue to fuck their unconscious friend's body. They ram him for over ten minutes before Simon moans loudly and Cums.

"Loser!" Kai laughs, but grunts a second later and releases his load.

"I can keep going." Simon offers.

"I'm still hard!" Kai grins.

The boys pound their friend until their knees start to shake.

"Jesus, look at his stomach!" Kai exclaims. "It's just like when we arrived!"

"I gotta sit down." Simon groans.

They struggle their way over to the couch, where Simon plops himself down with Leo on top of him, his head lolling over. The boys release a few more times until the weight becomes too much for Simon.

They dump their pal on the floor, his ass displayed upward by his bulging tummy, and start layering his body with a new coat of Cum. They don't stop until they're both totally exhausted and crumple to the ground. Utterly overwhelmed with hormones and fatigue, they fall fast asleep with their cocks still rocketing away from their bodies.

Leo wakes briefly and takes in his vast gut and sodden body, his mind too far gone to care, before joining his very best friends once again in a well deserved slumber.

**********************************************************

Thank you for reading, this is the end of the Birthday Surprise arc.