Les Clarinettistes Ch. 03

Story Info
Ch. 03: The Real World?
1.7k words
4.44
793
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All our schooling had been at private girls' schools so, apart from holidays, we haven't really had to learn how to deal with situations when a boy hits on us. Even then, Chelsea and I had pretty much always done everything together. On the occasions that a boy did try it on, a polite 'Sorry I'm not interested, but thank you for asking' usually did the job. Having said that, we remember the occasional muttered 'lesbian' comment as the rejected boys went on their way trying to regain their self-esteem. Little did they realise!

Things changed when we started at RLSM, this was higher education where by the time of our second year everyone, apart from the most brilliant of students was an adult aged 18 or over. We were now dealing with intelligent young men multiple times every day. Fortunately, we were always practising a piece for a test, recital or exam and such a specific objection was usually understood and accepted. We move around campus in groups which we think helps.

In our ad hoc ensembles we meet some nice young men that seemed committed to their course and as they proved themselves, we used to move around the campus with them. Having said all that, there were still occasions when we heard the muttered 'lesbian' comments as the rejected young men went on their way. The risk of being 'outed' was a constant threat because it might provoke harassment, or worse.

Toward the end of our second year Professor Susan calls a secret meeting of the steering committee for the sorority at Mum's house. We look forward to hearing a progress report on how the project is developing. The greeting is just as intimate as before but both Mum & Susan look serious. In the sitting room Susan tells us that the school's computer system has been hacked and the Technology Department are investigating to determine what information has been accessed. To say we are stunned is an understatement!

Susan continues by telling us that, so far, the security of the faculty server hasn't been breached. We explain how we are currently protecting ourselves and Susan congratulates us adding that extra security cameras around campus are planned. Also, a new style of identity badge will be issued to everyone before we leave for recess.

Mum asks if Susan would liaise with members of the gay fraternity to see if any would be willing to befriend members of the lesbian sorority for the purpose of moving around campus as a group to dissuade potential harassment. Such a move might encourage others to come out thereby increasing the number of, and the size of the groups. Susan thinks it a capital idea and will put it to the faculty to send out a briefing memo to all students and staff to demonstrate that RLSM is aware of the harassment and prepared to deal with it. We all like the idea and thank her.

An idea pops into my mind, so I ask how the RLSM would deal with a perpetrator of harassment. Susan congratulates me for question and replies that under the current rules it would be dealt with as a disciplinary matter and an official written warning given, stating that a repetition would result in the student concerned being expelled from the RLSM. She adds that she will add my suggestion to her recommendation to the faculty to be included in the briefing note.

As Susan takes her leave, we literally queue up for an intimate hug and kiss and my hope for a secret bottom caress is granted. In the sitting room we chat about events and think they represent a robust solution. Chelsea says that this briefing note idea with disciplinary threat included, is an ideal opportunity to 'come out' once cooperation between sorority and fraternity is agreed. Hazel, Lily and I endorse Chelsea's idea. Mum beams with delight, picks up the phone. and asks Susan if Chelsea's idea could be included in the briefing note. Mum's smile, nod and thanks say it all.

In the shower we discuss what might happen in the case of harassment, or worse. Neither of us are ignorant of news reports where young women have been sexually assaulted. We've always agreed that it is safer not to resist the demands of the men so that they aren't antagonised and resort to beating us into submission. We're also agreed that in doing so we would be consenting to sex with the assailant(s) and therefore couldn't ever report it to the police and be taken seriously. Secretly, I'm a little aroused and ashamed for being aroused!

After their showers Hazel & Lily raise the same points regarding being assaulted and as we talk things over, they climb into bed with us and snuggle up nice and close. Although it hasn't been said out loud, we all know how easy it would be for a strong man to overpower any one of us, particularly if our drink is spiked. It doesn't bear thinking of how vulnerable we'd be if there were a group of men. We all agree that resistance would be futile and likely to make things much worse, at least when accompanied by some fraternity members, we'd have a chance of getting away to raise the alarm.

Chelsea & Lily are cuddled together while Hazel has her arm around me as if to comfort and/or protect me, her embraces provide an excuse for the wetness between my legs, which she is delighted to discover and immediately turns out the bedside light which seems to prompt Chelsea to follow her lead. It looks like being scared is a turn-on for them too!

Hazel suggests a 69 and I barely have time to agree before she sits on my face and then leans forward so her mouth can access my oasis. I am staggered to visualise being forced by a man rather than a woman I love. Nevertheless, she seems very happy to receive my compliment of being wet, i.e. aroused by her. I've read of women reliving their rape but I haven't had anything forced on me, yet!

I'm jerked back into reality as Hazel starts attending to my needs and being a young lady, it's only polite to reciprocate so I do just that, perhaps with more vigour than I would have expected. With each of us simultaneously stimulating the other's button and g-spot, it isn't long before we cry our ecstatic release and our essence expresses our gratitude to the other.

We don't move an inch from our 69 position, apart from lapping up every possible drop of the other's essence. I almost laugh out loud when I recall a school friend telling me of her sexual exploits and how well she had taken to a diet of sperm to replace a meal, she called it her 'substitution diet'. Swallowing female essence is a delight for me but the prospect of being penetrated in any of my three holes by a man is horrific... so why am I so turned on by the thought of being assaulted?

Once again Hazel brings me back to reality by renewing her double stimulation. With the current thoughts flowing through me, I'm more of a slut than a lady, but am loving every nanosecond of the experience. While stimulating her button, I move my hand to massage her perineum and she moans in pleasure, emboldened I position my thumb on her puckered rosebud and press firmly, not enough to enter her but enough to make her think that's what I'm going to do while still sucking her button. She lets out a deliciously long moan!

I hear moans from Lily and know that my Chelsea is giving her a good time and encouraged by the background noise of debauchery, I reapply myself to Hazel's button and rosebud. She in turn increases the tempo of her ministrations and we regain that lovely feeling of surfing on a wave of ecstasy, both of us are moaning our pleasure and both of us arrive together with our respective waves of pleasure crashing onto a beach into millions of little bubbles of ecstasy. As we lap up each other's essence then Hazel turns me so that we can french kiss and share our treasures, it is delicious beyond measure. The room falls silent. Our lips seeming to buzz with delight, Hazel spoons me and we settle down to sleep.

Two days later, we are back at home in the evening when Mum comes into our room looking sad. We've all been expecting bad news but hoped it would never arrive. She tells us that Susan has just received the results of the Technology Department investigation; the data on the proposed sorority and fraternity has been accessed. There haven't yet been any demands from the hackers, but Susan, Mum and the four of us are identified as lesbians in the accessed data.

Mum says that Susan has informed her that the young men of the gay fraternity have welcomed our idea to cooperate with the young women of the lesbian sorority for on-campus security. She also says that the faculty have now commissioned the fitting of one hundred extra cameras around the campus and, that the briefing note, covering everything discussed including the disciplinary threat and announcement of the campus security cameras will be sent overnight to all students and staff.

Mum asks for our reactions to the news. As it turns out, we all feel relaxed, even relieved, that things have come to a head sooner than expected. We all agree to take things as they come but decide on complete solidarity and cooperation in coming out simultaneously with the members of the gay fraternity. I add that I'm impressed with the swift and effective action taken by the faculty to safeguard sexual minorities and propose holding a coming out party on the last night of the academic year. The other three are delighted with my idea, as is Mum who types a short email to Susan, relaying everything we have said.

Susan's reply is almost instantaneous, she has just received complete agreement from the gay fraternity who have also proposed a coming out party, which she'll announce in the briefing email.