Les Clarinettistes Ch. 04

Story Info
Ch. 04: Coming Out.
1.3k words
4.45
771
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RLSM has now added 100 extra security cameras around campus and designated the last day of this and every academic year as LGBT+ Day. The day provides a party for any member of sexual minorities as well as a coming out party and becomes the day that the Gay Fraternity and Lesbian Sorority were officially instituted.

Prospective new students are invited to experience the friendly atmosphere of the Royal London School of Music. There is an information stand for the new fraternity and sorority with LGBT+ Pride leaflets, staffed by the students of each steering committee to answer questions. Members of RLSM security will be nearby in case any homophobes try make themselves evident by words and/or action.

Mum, Hazel's & Lily's parents have colluded and bought each of us the identical outfit for our coming out today. The sleeveless dress is based on the horizontal stripes of the lesbian pride flag. The colours are 'going down': 1. Cerise shoulder straps; 2. Candy Floss; 3. White; 4. Shocking Pink waist; 5. Violet skirt displaying a hem circled with baby pink hearts. They have also bought each of us a 'Pink Ladies' hoodie (just like those worn in the movie Grease) and a rose gold necklace featuring a pendant of two intertwined female symbols (a circle with a cross at the bottom).

After a shower and breakfast, we go back up to our room, fix our femme makeup, put on our lesbian necklaces and get dressed in our new outfits. When we're happy with our Barbie look, we go downstairs for Mum to take a range of photos of us in our outfits and when she & Susan emerges from of her room, they are both wearing the same outfit as us. When we've recovered from fits of laughter we exchange hugs and locking the front door, make our way to campus declaring step by step by our appearance that we are lesbians... and proud of it!

Susan shows us the two stands in a prominent position near the main entrance. One stand proudly bears a sign, above head height and written in big bold pink letters: "Lesbian Sorority". The stand next to it also proudly bears a sign, above head height and written in big bold orange letters: "Gay Fraternity". Between the two stands is a large sign, also prominently above head height that reads: "Harassment of Sexual Minorities will result in Expulsion" which we are delighted to see. Susan tells us that harassment may also involve an introduction to the police, but there wasn't enough room on the sign! We all giggle, even though it's serious.

Susan introduces first to a man and woman from PRIDE who will be our permanent contacts, I'm absolutely thrilled that Susan has taken so much trouble. Next, she introduces us to the two burly security guards assigned to our joint protection and then to the young men staffing the Fraternity stand who each, smiling broadly, shake our hands in welcome.

At the outside end of the two stands, two robust tripods support a large security camera and there's no doubting their purpose of announcing: "Safe Area". Both stands are well stocked with PRIDE booklets and with RLSM information booklets that now include additional rules regarding sexual minorities and the penalties for breaching the rules. Chelsea and I hug each other, every possible thing we've thought of has been covered, so very clearly!

The 'open day' part of the event is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and we are overwhelmed by the interest at the two stands. The big message we hear from almost all visitors is that what we are doing is both unique and so wonderful that many plan to change their choices so that RLSM is their first choice for music school. Susan engages with each of these aspiring students, making interview appointments for them in her diary for the next fortnight.

The 'coming out' party has been going on since we took off our jackets, but officially it starts at 2 p.m. after our lunch. This is the opportunity for current RLSM students to visit our stands, and again we are surprised by the number that visit and engage with us. It is surprisingly rewarding to be able to answer their questions and give them a PRIDE 'coming out' badge to wear for the rest of the event, all achieved without a hint of unpleasantness.

During the party, Chelsea, Hazel, Lily & I are separated but in a nice way. Individually, we are all surprised at so much interest from the RLSM women, some of whom have been in the closet for some time and are taking the event as an opportunity to come out. The new Lesbian Sorority looks like studying music at RLSM is going to be rather more enjoyable.

While people are beginning to leave, Mum takes me aside into a quiet area and asks if Susan's personal attentions are causing me any issues. I couldn't be more surprised at such a question and ask the reason for it. She tells me that she has seen the little intimate caresses that Susan gives me when greeting us all and again when leaving and hopes it doesn't cause me any discomfort. I assure her that they don't cause me any discomfort whatsoever, in fact I enjoy them. She smiles and says that she is happy.

I realise that anything intimate between staff and a student is forbidden and Mum is probably trying to protect us both, there's only one thing I'd love to know and that is if Susan has feelings for me and is giving me these little attentions with Mum's permission. The thought that she has asked her lover for permission to share a little intimacy with me is so arousing and I hope it's true. The others join us and the conversation stops, but there's so many other things from the day to chat about on the way home.

As we are completing our usual post prandial practice session, Susan joins us in the living room and asks us how we feel now that we are all out of the closet. We all have pretty much the same feelings of relief and pleasure at the warmth between us and the gay fraternity. Mum adds that as members of repressed minorities, it's only natural that we would, but adds a warning note of reality that people's preferences can change: just as women will always be women, men will always be men (unless surgery changes things).

As Susan is leaving, I receive my usual intimate attention as I snuggle into her delicious embrace. I know it's an infatuation, or is it? She couldn't afford the scandal of a professor:student relationship and risk losing her job. Our relationship can't go anywhere while I'm a student under her but that can't stop me fantasising about actually being under her!

Later in our bedroom, none of us feel ready to sleep so we decide to enjoy our 'circle of filth', which is our take on the 'circle of fifths' that we refer to so often during our studies. We all love to 69 so we resort to our 'circle of filth' that can accommodate all four of us at the same time. We lie on our sides so that each of us can make oral love with pussy while another does the same to us. It's not the easiest position to maintain, but we have a lot of fun trying!

As we change positions in the circle, I can't restrain myself from laughing aloud and am asked what I'm laughing at. I almost blush as I confess how much I enjoy our game of 'musical cunts' and the others join me in laughter. We decide to adopt the name forthwith. By the time we settle down to sleep, we have each given pleasure to and been pleasured by the other three.

Chelsea spoons me as usual and it isn't long before we are all asleep.