Les Clarinettistes Ch. 02

Story Info
Ch. 02: Professor Susan Beech
1.9k words
4.43
2.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise_
Louise_
2 Followers

We all feel so lucky, but it may be a case of 'it's not what you know but who you know'. It turns out that our mother Eloise and Professor Susan Beech were best friends as they studied clarinet together. More than that, they are still best friends. We members of the Lesbian Clarinet Quartet, Les clarinettistes, are having our tutorials with Professor Susan and she is a drop-dead-gorgeous blonde, so much so that I feel attracted to her.

Our course starts with a comprehensive revision of grades 5, 6, 7 and 8 of the ABRSM syllabus. We all agree it is curious, because those very grades were the entry criteria to the course and our auditions used the same exam music. Although we want to be challenged, in order to continue our development as clarinetists, we like the gentle & familiar start to the course because it helps us settle in.

In private, after our first tutorial, we compare first impressions of Professor Susan and confess that all our gaydars were giving signals that she is lesbian. It kind of makes sense because, other than our father, we have never seen or heard of our mum dating a man. Chelsea asks Hazel & Lily if their gaydars have ever suggested our mum might be gay and they both go quiet. Our suspicions raised, we coax them for an answer and they admit their gaydars did respond to her. We couldn't be more delighted and in a sacred 'pinky circle' we promise to keep our conspiracy theory to ourselves!

Over time, as we practice together with other girls in ad hoc ensembles, we become friendly with a few of them. Our gaydars help us choose our new friends with care, after all, we want to come out when we are ready not because someone lets it slip out. During our second year, when our little group has doubled in size, Mum asks if we have any plans to come out and form a lesbian sorority. We love the idea and after a few days we decide. Mum offers to start things off by inviting Professor Susan to dinner to advise us on our next steps. There's no going back now!

The night before our dinner with Professor Susan, pre-outing concerns make us nervous and we are only coming out to one person, who might be a lesbian, what is it going to be like coming out completely? Mum does her best to help us regain our serenity, convincing us yet again that it is to her friend, off campus and in private. We may never know whether it is intentional but in reassuring us, she makes a slip by reminding us that the professor was her lover while they were at RLSM, so she is as sure as it is possible to be that she will not betray our confidences.

When the doorbell rings at the expected time we all go to the front door with Mum. She opens the door with a beaming smile and her open arms invite the lovely Professor into her arms. We are all smiling but stand silently, a little embarrassed, while she steps right into Mum's embrace, locking lips and body with her in a way that removes all possible doubts about her sexuality. What follows next is even more surprising, one by one each of us receives the same intimate embrace and kiss on the lips. I, for one, melt into her with tears of relief that our secret is safe with her and a quick glance to the other three, wiping their eyes, confirms that they feel the same.

While Mum is absent in the kitchen, the Professor surprises us by asking that we address her informally as Susan and then, in a whisper, tells us not to worry about the sorority. Referring lovingly to our Mum, she tells us that she and our Mum had tried to form a lesbian sorority when they were students at the RLSM, but their attempt was too avant garde and it didn't get anywhere. They had come out to the faculty for no reason, but their revelation didn't spread. Our collective sighs of relief are almost audible.

As we sit down to enjoy the company and our meal, I notice such a collective warmth in the room and smile to myself. Susan informs Mum that she has told us about their effort to form a lesbian sorority and was about to bring them up to date with events since our Mum invited her to dinner. Mum smiles with a nod and Susan tells us that the RLSM faculty have been discussing the matter recently, mainly because the faculty consider RLSM to be mainstream and in this academic year there are significantly more than the four lesbians she has the pleasure of dining with this evening.

Susan tells us that the whole faculty are committed to having the RLSM within the law but also within the spirit of the law and wish to institute both a lesbian sorority and a gay fraternity. We all gasp and clap our hands with delight. Continuing she adds that she would like to invite all her sisters present, i.e. Eloise and we four students, to join her as a steering committee for the sorority. We are delighted but worried about coming out before we are ready. Susan asks us not to worry as details of the steering committee and its members will be kept secret until the sorority is ready to be announced and she anticipates that will be at the start of our final year.

After dinner we sit and chat until Susan says it is time for her to go. It's been a lovely evening and I feel guilty to feel pleased that Susan is leaving, but I soothe my conscience by reflecting on the reason; I'm hoping for another intimate hug and kiss on my lips from her. The front door isn't opened and with all four of us seemingly of the same mind, the parting takes noticeably longer than the greeting, as everyone enjoys the intimacy, I even get my bottom caressed! Later, after reflecting on the evening for a while Mum kisses us all goodnight intimately, just as Susan had done.

We chat while getting ready for bed and, as might be expected, the intimacies from Susan and Mum are discussed at some length, it is clear that each one of us is infatuated with Susan but I don't reveal quite how much I'd love to snuggle my face between her legs. Since no one mentions having their bottom fondled, I don't mention it either. As we fall silent after enjoying a long goodnight kiss, the lights are turned out. Snuggling into Chelsea's embrace our lips meet and her tongue touches my lips which seem to open for her automatically.

While our tongues dance a sexy rhumba in my mouth, I rhythmically suck on her tongue and thoughts of Susan give way to total concentration on the love of my life. Chelsea moves her kiss to my neck and I hear myself purr, responding to the pleasure that she is giving me; I reciprocate and shower her neck with kisses as soft as the lightest drops of rain, then slowly work my way down her delicious body.

On reaching her breasts, I close my lips around her erect nipple and softly suckle like a baby while caressing it with my tongue. In the meantime her other erect nipple receives the caresses of my free hand. Apart from the obvious attractions of the female form, there is profound beauty in the way a woman's body signals its state of arousal to guide her lover so that she receives pleasure as well as gives it. It is my life's mission to give her pleasure and as much satisfaction as she can bear. Chelsea taps my head softly and I need no further prompt.

I continue kissing my way southwards to her oasis that is my heaven on Earth. Just as my lips open in response to the touch of her tongue on my lips, so her legs automatically open as my kisses pass south of her belly button. Gently covering her inner thighs with kisses, I ensure every part of them is covered, her arousal is the key to the pleasure I desire for her.

As I adjust my position, I hear Hazel & Lily enjoying each other, and I flick my tongue gently back and forward on her perineum as if to let them hear us too. I revel in her scent and can't help lingering there for a little while because I know she loves it, also because I'm where I want to be and because now I can taste her essence as well as inhale her scent.

My next move is to very slowly but firmly lick upwards from her perineum, literally through her lips until brushing softly against her engorged button. Her wetness delights me because I have succeeded in preparing her for the best ever sex. She moans her pleasure and because I know we both want it, I repeat the sweep from perineum to clitoris enjoying the taste of her essence. She moans again, a little more hoarsely and I feel the need to make her soar into ecstasy. I insert two hooked fingers inside her glistening entrance then slowly and gently massage her g-spot. At the same time my tongue returns to its delicious task of caressing her button alternating with sucking it.

Chelsea is moaning repeatedly as I continue the magic touches of double stimulation, I become conscious of my own oasis which is now wet with passion for her. The music of Chelsea's moaning in a rising chorus with Hazel & Lily's sounds bring me such joy and a desire to bring Chelsea to ecstasy. As I continue, even increase, my caresses, all I want is to give her pleasure but I don't want to rush. It isn't very long until her moans are rising in crescendo and the moans from the other couple are rising too.

When she is approaching her ecstasy, I slow the tempo to extend her pleasure and for a few minutes manage to keep her surfing on a growing wave of supreme pleasure. She holds my face hard to her sex when she needs her ecstatic release. I don't complain, not that I could if I wanted too, I'm in her oasis pleasuring her and it pleases me beyond measure.

Her breathing and noises signal she is reaching her climax, so as far as is possible, given that my face is held in position, I encompass her opening with my mouth because I don't want to miss a drop of her wonderful essence. As it turns out, I'm in position just in time and as she squirts with a soft cry, I receive my reward. After she has finished, I lick her oasis as clean as possible and finish with a final kiss to her hood.

Chelsea can sense my heightened state of arousal and need for ecstatic release, accordingly she takes control, turning me onto my back and pushing my legs open. I'm in heaven as she softly anchors her thumb on my button and inserts two curled fingers inside me. She asks if I'm ready in a whisper and I nod. I really am ready and in no time at all she has me surfing my own wave of ecstasy, a few teasing stops and restarts and I softly cry out my release. She laps my essence and then we turn to kiss and share our treasures. Finally, she spoons me and we close our eyes, totally satisfied and serenely happly.

Louise_
Louise_
2 Followers