Les Corridor

Story Info
Kennedy has big-time rebound.
1.9k words
4.3
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You probably should've thought about that before you dropped pants for you study buddy Jeremy! We're done!" Kennedy yelled into the phone before hanging up, holding tight to the cold beer bottle in her hand life it was a life saver.

She knew letting him go was the best thing to do for herself, and most logical, but that little voice in the back of her mind was resolute that she had made the wrong decision. That same little voice led her to her photo gallery on her phone and instructed her to scroll through the frozen-in-time memories she and her now ex made together over the past year. She scrolled all the way to the picture they took on their very first date together at that diner and Kennedy suddenly felt as if someone had just swung an anvil into her gut, throw her head back against the wall and finishing what was left of her beverage on her way to the floor.

Being taller than most, she propped her needle-thin heeled feet against the opposite cabinet-lined wall of the hallway, the palm of her hand pressed to her forehead as she questioned herself. Kennedy sniffled and cried alone in the corridor, the music of the party happening in the other room pounding on the wall behind her.

A few minutes of solitary tears passed when another young woman with pearly white-blonde hair wordlessly approached, then sat beside Kennedy without a single sound. Glancing over for a muted moment, aside from her sniffles, she noticed the other woman was in a very translucent, body fitted white dress that only somewhat blurred the lines of her black under garments. Normally, Kennedy would mentally brush her off as a slut, but it felt as if she didn't even have enough left in her to do that.

Still silent, the anonymous stranger began gently rubbing up and down her thigh, in a consoling gesture. Next, her hand moved to Kennedy's cheek, her thumb swiping away a tear, her hand tucking the girl's hair back. She softly continued wiping tears from her cheeks, putting her hand under Kennedy's bent leg after. They shared a look, her face calm and poised while Kennedy's was scared and upset, the woman then moving to the side.

She and Kennedy loosely interlocked their fingers over her thigh, then the nameless woman ran her hand along the inside of her leg, all the way to her ankle, Kennedy's broken breaths and sobs as background noise. The blond at long last whispers, "No boy should ever make you cry like that," then after a moment of quiet staring, tossed her hair soft curls behind her shoulder, holding Kennedy by the cheek again and lightly kisses her lips.

Denying the kiss, Kennedy's first thought was 'is this lady really trying to kiss me? I'm not into girls. Did I give off a vibe that I am?' and turned her face away. Her unknown admirer carried on as if nothing happened and set a tender kiss on her forehead. Her thumb then drifted along Kennedy's bottom lip, then her hand moves down her chest, over her breasts, brushing her stomach, up her thigh again, and ends softly clasping her hand in her lap. The woman boldly kissed her again, Kennedy folding her lips back in response then thought 'I don't know if it's the beer or my sadness or both but maybe...' and accepted the next attempt.

She found that she had missed the feeling of a hand on her hip, though it hadn't been more than 8 hours since it happened last; she'd almost forgotten how good soft warm lips felt on hers. At some point, Kennedy's mind decided 'who cares why. I want sex so bad tonight' her mystery partner cupping her jaw, that thumb sweeping back and forth.

The instant they knew they were both committed to what was going on, the other woman whipped off her dress, Kennedy's fingers then swiftly loosened her bra and revealed her bare chest.

Never before had she seen double D's, let alone any size breasts in said context. Kennedy had never sucked a tit either, though something in that naughty corner of her mind told her to proceed as she liked herself handled. She suckled those watermelon nipples like a starved baby, pulling and tugging each until they were at least an inch long, if not more. Her still nameless vixen leaned back, walking her hands, as Kennedy dragged and stretched that taut stomach and those lacy panties before her.

Knowing what that often led to a not quite ready for that to happen yet, her jezebel sat straight up, grabbing the back of Kennedy's neck and jerked her face amidst those very healthy breasts. She set to work right away, holding her partner tight to her. Kennedy kissed her lover's bosom, then collarbone, neck, then her mouth slid from jaw to lips whilst her hand shamelessly explored.

Their lips parted only long enough for her to mutter, "My underwear is soaked. Take off my pants". She pressed her partner's shoulders as the anonymous woman leaned back, fiddling with the button and zipper of Kennedy's jeans, then ripped them down and off, her soaked panties refusing to pass her ankles. She dropped to her knees as soon as the breeze hit her exposed pussy, clenching tight to her lover's face as their lewd kisses carried on.

They way her ass was being rubbed combined with her level of horny left Kennedy breathless, especially as her chest was luxuriously kissed and half of her bra was torn down. She fell back to the wall, her sensual partner's hand now more evident, audaciously stroking those puffed lips.

Her spare hand drifted up Kennedy's torso, her lover hooking the girl's other bra strap under her pinky and pulled it down as well. She then swan-dove into those breasts, her craving hands holding them together as Kennedy clenched her hair. Their eyes met and the girl pulled her unnamed vixen onto her lap.

She daringly shoved her thumb right into that pussy, her partner grabbing her by the cheek and thrust her own thumb into Kennedy's mouth! She sucked it like a newborn with a sugar-coated pacifier and moaned in sexual bliss, fingering that sex and swallowing that thumb like there was no tomorrow!

Kennedy released her partner's hand, picking up the pace and adding a second and third finger all in the same instant! Jezebel gasped and squeaked, attempting to tighten her legs as she felt the warnings of a peak. She swished Kennedy's hair from in front of her face and pulled her for another brief round of passion, Kennedy's hand then left the pussy to drag deep up that gorgeous body in her hands.

She indulged herself in those large breasts before moving her mouth up to meet those incredible lips, drawing her prey in so tight. Mystery vixen rode Kennedy eagerly, her clit striking against the other like two very lustful matches! They desperately clung to one another, Kennedy pulling that titty into her mouth a few seconds more, then let her tongue spill out and graze it as she was sexed. The ladies groaned to each in a mix of desire, passion, and expressing sexual bliss!

Her anonymous partner dropped back for a quick breather, then Kennedy pulled right back into position, perched on those thighs. She held armfuls of ass while her body worked as the pole for her grinding mistress. Leaning back a second time, Kennedy's mouth followed, remaining locked to the other.

Without a word, she planted her left foot at her unnamed lover's hip, then he right beside the other, her potently aroused pussy level with the agape mouth waiting for it. Having wrapped an arm under and around each thigh, mystery mistress set to work with that beautiful trimmed pussy.

That turned on AF clitoris was suckled for quite a bit, fingers pinning those labia spread open, then she slowly swept her tongue from the lowest to highest part of that slit, tracing the length of that pussy, causing the release of a seductive shiver through her body.

"Oh yes. Dear god, yes! Yes! Make me cum! I want to cum for you!" Kennedy moaned, bracing herself with her forearm pressed against the wall.

"Your wish is my command, darling," was all that was muttered back before she was yanked to her knees again. Her mistress cradled her face and wantonly tackled her to the ground. Their lips mashed together in pure longing, their rock-solid nipples poking one another like erotic darts. Jezebel put a hand to Kennedy's smooth stomach, holding her to the floor.

Kennedy groaned as mystery woman began with soft caresses, but for only a few short seconds, coming very close her clit but making sure not to touch it. Both women began to groaned loud, too turned on to care about being caught. A gasp escaped her lips as a second finger joined in her steaming wet pussy. Her mystery mistress decided to masturbate her that way that guaranteed a crest. Only a minute later, Kennedy then began to tremble, her knees grew weak and the back of her head pushed into the floor as her orgasm radiated through her! That invading finger was all she could feel and the only thing that mattered to her at that moment. Inexplicable static sparked through her entire body as her orgasm hurtled all over. Kennedy's eyes squeezed shut and her mouth hung open as though to scream, but her the only sound to come out was silence.

"Again," she uttered, demanding to be taken yet again.

Her mystery woman complied, not that either of them needed any convincing, her index now very well lubricated. Kennedy's hips bucked some and she let out a small gasp as the finger reentered. Her legs shifted and twitch a little, her left raised slightly. The finger, soon joined by its partner, was instantly hit by the humidity of that eager pussy. A feminine thumb stroked and flickered her clit, making sensuous circles with it. Kennedy mumbled, "Oh my..." then it grew as she wailed, "Fffffffffffuck!" A minute or so later, she panted, "Oh my good that was the greatest fuck I've ever had!" her sexy hot mistress yanking her up to continue their lewd kissing.

"I want that pussy," Kennedy admitted quite forcefully. Mistress obliged, mid stand when her very hungry young woman practically slammed her against the wall! She craved that smoking hot snatch, skipping any kind of foreplay and drove her tongue right in! She heard her vixen take in sharp breaths as she lathered that clitoris and lapped those hot labia. She brought her woman to climax is almost no time flat!

Mystery partner slid down the wall in a blur, their lips entangled before either knew it! Kennedy was rather handsy as their zealous make out carried on, her left dropping to that worn pussy with undeniable intent! The drive and intensity in those eyes almost frightened Jezebel. She cried and moaned at the powerful sensations that raced throughout her! Kennedy bent down and planted a very deep kiss on her unknown lover's breasts only a second after the start of her impeccable orgasm! Then massaged those breasts, holding her mistress close whilst she whimpered for the duration of her recovery.

Right after calming, she reached out, taking Kennedy by the cheek and pulling her in for one more deep, passionate, naughty, intense kiss and as their kiss broke, Kennedy whispered, Without a word, as per usual, her partner stands, gathering their clothes, then softly putting out her hand. Kennedy let's her fingers join it, and the mistress leads her down another corridor...