Les Hommes Ch. 06

Story Info
Roger’s Chore.
2.9k words
3.1
2.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My words catch him up a bit, he actually looks thoughtful for a minute. "Well, to be honest, there is one thing, one that kind of bothers me a little."

"Just one, huh?"

"Yes."

"Does it involve Claire's pussy?"

"Don't be crude."

"OK, tell me."

"One. I don't mean to complain but, see the guys have me stretched a little thin. Not too bad, nothing I can't handle, but between my job, running errands and doing chores for them, and taking care of the house and shopping and cooking, there's not as much time for Claire and I together as I want. I know she's got that 50 to 80 percent for me, I know I get 100 percent of that, I always fall back on that, but what do I have left for her?"

"What? Did you say...?"

"I really don't mean to complain, but like take last Tuesday. Claire had the whole afternoon free. I was working from home and we could have had lunch together, maybe even sexual intercourse, or at least some kissing and touching. But where was I? Taking William's terrier for his weekly bath and grooming. So, to be totally honest, that did bother me, quite a bit in fact."

"Jeez, that..."

"Oh, it's not like it's all the time, just now and then. What I told you about the sex is absolutely true, we have plenty of time for making love. That's mostly at night of course. The days get hectic sometimes."

"You're telling me these guys have you running errands and doing chores?"

"Some."

"And you're OK with that?"

"Part of the deal. Not as bad as I just made it sound, blowing off a little steam there I guess because you asked. Have to be honest. We're big on that. But it's really not too bad overall. They start you off with just little things, I mean once you join. Mostly things to keep you occupied on the weekend stay, while your wife or significant other is busy with one of the guys."

"'Busy with one of the guys'" I repeat in disbelief. "Jesus, doing errands. You're shitting me, right?"

"Nope."

"Like what kinds of errands?"

"Simple things. Maybe walk his dog, pick up his dry cleaning, mow the lawn, that sort of..."

"You mow their lawns?"

"Well, not all of them."

"That must be a relief."

"Sure is. Think it through Bill, doing all of the lawns would be too much for one husband, why it gets shared with the others. But it is what I did our very first time, first time after joining, out to Franco's place. I was...oh, yeah, that's right you don't know about him, do you?"

He looks at me closely. A huge smile forms on his face. He winks, giggles and winks again. Then he asks, "You wanna hear this part Bill? It gets a little...uh..you know..."

"A little what?"

"Ummm, I suppose racy."

"Racy?"

"Yeah, I don't want to offend."

I know I was supposed to be giving him tough love and shutting down all his pervert nonsense. But I can tell he's eager to tell the story. I roll my eyes to let him know how crazy this is, and then I nod.

"You ready?" says Roger.

"Sure."

"Really ready?"

"Totally ready."

"Good. I can't tell all of it, but some. Should help you understand. I hope so anyway."

"Just do it Roger."

"Right! So we joined up. Two Aprils ago, and we're on our way to our first weekend."

"Wait. Who recruited you?"

"Oh, that was Betsy Trammel, you know her?"

"No, I think I've heard the name but..."

"Great friend of Claire's, met her at yoga, and a very attractive woman, like 30 now or something, not to say that's too old, some of the guys actually like having...well, anyway, Betsy had already been in the club for a few years. You really don't know her? OK. I thought you might. Anyway, she invites Claire over to her pool one day, you know, for tanning and girl talk. I bet Anna knows her. You should ask her. But just imagine it! Two sexy girls out there in bikinis. God! Claire immediately sees this tattoo, kind of on the cheek of Betsy's bum, it was right out there, probably why Betsy had worn that particular bikini..."

"Like an attention-grabber?"

"Bing! And it says, 'Happy Girl' Claire thought it was pretty and asked about it, which was what Betsy wanted to begin with. They shared a bottle of wine and by the end of it Betsy had Claire hooked."

"God, like this whole network."

"Right. You've got it."

"OK, back to you and Claire, go back to your first time that April."

"Yeah, right. April, and we're at our first weekend there, at the mansion. I can't tell you about that or where it is, but it's not too far, a drive."

"OK."

"We're in there mingling with the others, wondering if we fit in, wondering what we've done. It's so crazy, we both knew that, but it really hits you hard that first time there. The guys did their best to make us feel at home but we were both still very nervous. Made it hard to mingle but we did our best. They had the day all balanced perfectly, 8 couples and 8 of the guys, so like 24 people in this huge living room with a grand piano, a couple of the guys, one of the husbands too, this guy Jamie, play really well, with doors open out to this amazing patio overlooking the lake."

"Pretty nice place, is it?"

"You think? After the mingling they had this little welcome ceremony for the newbies, Claire and Elizabeth were both new that day. Very nice. Classy. They gave the girls necklaces. They gave me and Freddie, that's Elizabeth's husband, these nice rings, not really ones for wearing just, you know, things to keep. Then there's more mingling and chit chat until finally the guys start choosing up, like which guy gets which girl."

"Choosing up? Like when we picked teams in grade school?"

"Yeah, something like that, but I'm still not sure exactly how it works. You think we were nervous before? Claire's face was bright red, guess mine was too. Anyhow this one fellow named Franco ends up with Claire that day."

Interesting! He "ends up with Claire". Claire, who is the wet dream of every guy who has ever met her.

But Roger doesn't blink, goes on, "Not too much happens right away. They sat together and chatted a bunch, so did the other girls. Very proper. Us guys were kept busy serving drinks and hors d'oeuvres, picking up plates, rinsing glasses and such. Then at some point different guys start drifting up the stairs with their girls. After a while you could tell when it was about to happen because the guy would come over to the girl's husband and chat a moment or two. It was always quick."

"Yeah, of course he'd want to rub it in," I say with disgust.

"Rub what in? Like a lotion?"

"C'mon Roger. I mean rub the husband's face in it. What's about to happen."

"Oh, no! It's certainly nothing like that. The guys are always very, very nice to us husbands."

"Oh, I bet they are."

"Well, they are. Just wait till it's you and Anna. You'll see."

"Jesus! You don't give up do you?"

I shake my head and roll my eyes. What an idiot! How can he not see what's happening here?

Roger winces but says, "Do you want me to continue or don't you?"

"Go on," is all I say.

"Yeah, so some of the guys are going up. I guess I already said that. I was watching Claire out of the corner of my eye because there wasn't as much for us to do by then. So I watched. Ten minutes later I see her lean in to him. I can see she's blushing, but her hand is on his thigh and she whispers something."

"God! You saw all this? It's right in front of you?"

Roger nods briskly. "Whatever Claire whispered surprises him for a second. Then he gives her a big smile. He tilts her chin up with his fingers and gives her a very sexy kiss. God, that was hot. That's when I knew. About two minutes after that Franco comes over to me. He thanks me for my service and asks if I could do him a little favor. This was it!"

"I cannot believe... how on earth did you handle it?"

"Well, of course I said yes," which missed my point, but I let him continue. "Claire was watching us as Franco spoke, making sure I didn't screw up somehow. But I didn't. I just asked what favor and said how I'd be glad to help. And Franco says he's been too busy to do his lawn the last two weeks and would I mind taking care of it, just a piece of the lawn out back? And I'm like of course, no problem, even though we all knew, there were two other husbands standing there listening, the kind of wealth these guys have, there's no way Franco doesn't have a gardener or a whole crew of gardeners who could do it. Then Franco winks at me. See, he intentionally let it get out of hand to give me something to do."

"Kind of him."

"Don't be snide. You want to hear it or not?" Somehow Roger got that one.

"Sorry. I do. Got on."

"He was definitely ready to go up, upstairs where all the bedrooms are. I think he had waited a while to give Claire extra time to get herself calm, to get ready. Which I appreciated and I know she really appreciated. I think at that point there was only one other couple left downstairs, and all of those other husbands were busy doing..."

"Jesus. You mean all of you husband guys were sent out to do these chores?"

"Oh, no. Not all of us go out. But the newbies always do. The guys have learned that the newbies tend to get, kind of, you know, overexcited, emotional or whatnot. Which can lead to bad behavior. So they always send out newbies at least their first two or three times there. Maybe a few of the senior husbands too, depends what they need done. But there'll always be a few of the senior husbands left, maybe a couple cleaning up after the social hour, someone running drinks up and down, or tidying rooms, running clean sheets, that sort of thing. It works out."

"Jesus. Sheets? And then?"

"Well, Franco went back and took Claire by the hand and headed toward the staircase. I actually saw her go up a few stairs, and she glanced over at me quick. She still looked a little nervous, but incredibly pure and pretty too. Her face was shining, her hair and makeup perfect, her lips that pretty red she wears. I loved the outfit she had on, she went with yellow, so sexy and lady-like how it concentuated her bust and her little waist. Claire smiled to me. Nice! I had to shake myself. That was my cue and I needed to get out quick. They made sure I knew to do that. They're very detail oriented."

"Really have thought it through."

"That they have my friend! That they most certainly have! On my way out the other husbands are slapping me on the back, wishing me well, you know a first-timer. It's a kind of brotherhood that way. Finally I get out and I'm driving over to Franco's. Gotta admit my mind was racing like sonofagun. All I could think of was those two on the stairs, and what it would be like when they went in the room. And then I'm thinking, trying to picture it, but thinking not yet, not yet, not yet."

"My God that must have been..."

"Thinking how wonderful my wife looks in that yellow. But not yet, know what I mean? Then I start wondering do they chat first or just, you know, immediately...? I was picturing Claire putting on her makeup that morning, thought that might calm me, but it didn't help at all. Then I tried thinking about the game last night. The Jays game. Guess what? I couldn't remember a thing about it. All I could think was not yet! Fifteen minutes into the drive I'm like maybe by now? Then, no, probably still too soon. But maybe? It was certainly possible. Kind of drives you a little nuts not knowing, haha! I mean first time. I tried thinking about Joe DiMaggio but couldn't. I was hoping Claire wasn't too nervous to enjoy herself, hoping that Franco would enjoy himself and be nice to her. He seemed pretty nice when I talked with him. I was getting close to his place and I'm still thinking probably not yet, but maybe they have at least started something, like kissing or touching her breasts. There are no buttons on the front so they'd have to..."

"Wow. That is...Jesus!"

"Yes, He was there to help me or it would have been much tougher."

"Jesus!"

Roger gives me a disapproving look but goes on. "Anyway, I finally got there, to his house I mean. Franco has this beautiful home over in Glenwood, oops don't quote me on that. Must be 6 or 7 acres on this nice country road. When I got out I had to laugh, which was good, distracted me a little from thinking about Claire. I was laughing because the entire lawn, the flowerbeds, the plantings, everything was perfect. I had to look around for ten minutes before I found this one little patch way out back he left for me. Once I saw it I'm still laughing but then I was finally able to focus, because now I could see what Franco needed done. I went into his shed and got this rusty old hand-mower, kind everyone used to use. He must have had it from the olden days, sure doesn't need it any more from the way the rest of the property looked. And I bring it out and start mowing."

"Jeez, pretty rough on you."

"You've got that right Bill cause man it was hot that day, especially after leaving the AC in the mansion and in my car. The mower was a sunofagun to manage..."

"I meant..."

"Got it, agree, a real sonofagun what with the rust and everything. I'm sweating and wondering what my pants and shirt will be like when I get back. But I understood. Naturally the guys wanted me to take a certain amount of time. Which I did. Went over it a few times, made it nice as possible. But you know how those old mowers leave the grass a bit chewed up? It really bothered me, cause of how perfect the rest of the property looked. But it was the best I could do. I checked my watch. I'd been gone just over two hours."

"So by then th...?"

"You know what's funny? I wasn't even thinking about it by then. Just that it wasn't time yet to go back. They told me to stay out a solid three. But then it did start bothering me quite a bit."

"I bet."

"Yes, that mower. Back in the shed I cleaned the blades best I could, got a lot of the rust off. Then I found some tubricating oil and I gave her gears a good dose. Got them all nice and slick and easy, got her running sweet, purring like a little kitten. See I figured it might be another man next time and I wanted everything perfect for him, so when he stood behind her and gave her a solid push, puts his hips and butt and thighs into it, she'd really perform for him, those gears spinning easy and fast and smooth, and the machine humming through that soft grass. I felt better. It all made sense to me. I just wish I had thought of it before I almost strained my ribs."

"Thoughtful of you."

"I thought so too. By then I'd been out two hours forty minutes. Another 20 minutes back to the mansion and I'd be just at the three hour requirement. So I stowed the mower, checked the lawn again, and took off. Got back to the mansion and washed up best I could. Then they tell me to help run some of the laundry, which was a pain and takes another 25 minutes. I can tell you that laundry was interesting. And then after I was done with that, one of the guys told me I could go up and see my wife."

"Jesus."

"Yeah, thanks Bill! It was awesome. They told me that Franco and Claire had the green room. See, they're all color coded, this little plate on the door, to help us. I went right upstairs. I know I was shaking a little, but I remembered to brush down my pants and shirt again, look as good as I could given what I'd been doing. I found the right door and knocked softly. Maybe too softly cause at first I don't think they heard."

"Jesus!"

"Yeah. So I tried again, a little more forcefully. This time there was just a tiny delay and then I heard Franco saying come on in."