Lesbian Bitch Ch. 14

Story Info
Delta's university break.
1.3k words
3.88
1.4k
2
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

notes: No sexual contact between people under 18. Catlin had her first big girl sleep over at her friends house this weekend, which she was very excited about. She is growing up so fast.

Ruby is the narrator.

It was Saturday morning and we had just Finished our early morning Threesome, before Laura had to go to work. Scott pulled me back to bed promising to fuck and pleasure me silly before we had to go and pick my little sister Delta up from the train station. We had two hours before we had to leave the house. Delta had a two week break from university.

We were fucking in the missionary position, as we watched our pregnant lesbian bitch Laura getting ready for work and masturbating in the shower.

Just before Laura had to get dressed, she rolled us over to lick and kiss my pussy stuffed full of her husband's cock for the last time before she had her dredid day at work.

Laura went downstairs to pack her lunch box full of her pregnancy Craving needs and treats.

Laura rushed back upstairs for one more glimpse of her husband and wife now fucking in the cowgirl position. "Oh what the fuck, I'm pregnant and horny." She masturbated frantically as she watched us. "Now you two have made me late." Laura chuckled to herself.

"Scott, look at the time, we better shower. We don't want to be smelling like musty sex when we collect my sister. You'll be able to look at her naked and sniff her panties, while you watch me having hot incest sex with her, that you've been craving for months. I've already enlightened my sister to your desires. She can't wait to have lesbian sex with me."

Well didn't that get Scott moving. "I'm the luckiest dude in the world." Scott whispered in my ear.

Delta was wearing a very short skirt and a skin tight see-through top that really showed off her sexy figure. Delta was licking her lips as she noticed the huge bulge in my husband's shorts. She leaped into my arms and passionately kissed me on the lips.

"Welcome home." Scott couldn't help himself. He grabbed my little sister on the ass and ran his hands up her legs and touched her soaking wet panties. We didn't care that there were so many people watching our embrace.

"You horny devil. I'm pleased to see you as well." Delta embraced my husband in a hug and masturbated him through his shorts.

Scott just smiled and packed Delta's luggage into the car.

Delta needed to debrief and get a lot of her chest, before we even got in the car, for what seemed like forever.

"Why is it, the real men are those that are part of my family?" I'm such an emotional and sexual mess, since Cody dumped me on my birthday. I haven't had sex with a man in months. I'm so exhausted, horny and frustrated." I can't wait to release your hot hubby's monster cock, please Ruby." "Let me share him with you and Laura. "How is Laura by the way?" "I want to fuck Laura's pregnant belly and tits." Is Mazy kicking yet? I reckon feeling Mazy kick while I'm fucking Laura's pregnant belly would send me over the edge with pleasure." "I want to make all of Scott's sexual fantasies come true." I was delighted to hear you can't wait to watch me have lesbian sex with my sister Scotty." "Ruby you had better drive home, I need to look at and pleasure Scott's cock in the back seat." "I can't wait until we get home.!!"

I helped My little sister out of her skirt while Scott removed Delta's wet panties, waving them around for everyone to see and deeply breathed in and took in the musky scent of her moist laced undies.

I removed my hubby's shorts and underwear and bundled Scott and Delta into the car. "How am I going to be able to concentrate on driving, with you two sex hungry devils getting down to business?" "You had better not cum on my car seats." Scott fucked my little sisters and the whole way home, once she gave him a Blowjob. My pussy juices were about to explode by the time we got home.

I barely had time to breathe once I parked the car in the garage. Delta and Scott jumped out of the car, still bottomless. Scott opened the driver's door for me."What a gentleman he is." Scott had Delta and I completely naked before I even had time to unlock the front door. They pushed me quickly inside and in unison demanded that I go and lie on the couch with my legs spread. They went to work lapping up my pussy juices. I orgasmed twice.

There was no time rest, before I knew it I was scissor fucking my sister for my husband's pleasure. "Lets see how long he can go without masturbating, groping us or needing to fuck his wife." Within 10 minutes Scott shot his load all over us, barely needing to touch himself. He was up close and personal getting a very good look at our pussies working their magic for him.

"That was fucking amazing and just what I needed." Delta piped us, as we all tried to gain some composure.

Scott butted in. "We had better have lunch now, before Laura gets home if you don't want to fall victim to her pregnancy Cravings." We all laughed out loud.

"Holy fuck yes." I chimed in. "Please go and fire up the BBQ Scotty. Laura will be home in half an hour." As I looked at my watch.

We had only just cleaned up after lunch before Laura arrived home.

"How was your day?" I asked Laura.

"I had a wonderful day Sweetheart." "This is the best pregnancy ever, I've hardly ever been sick." "Welcome Delta, I'm so sorry to hear about you and Cody, what a scumbag." Laura is not known for holding back, especially when she's pregnant.

"Hi Laura." "Is Mazey kicking yet?" "You look incredible." "I can't wait to get naked, I feel a little over dressed with the Dreamy eye candy before me."

"Heck yeah, I think she's going to be a soccer player." Well that had Delta licking her lips, like a hungry tiger.

"Would you like to feel her kicking."

"You know I've been fantasising about this moment." Scott and Ruby were so excited when I told them this morning." "I want to feel her kicking as I massage you tummy using my hands, my lips and my pussy" I want to fuck your tummy and your tits until we both have explosive orgasms."

That brought a huge smile to Laura's face.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I asked my sister. "My lesbian bitch is now fully naked and horny, you have Scott's and my full blessing." "Let's turn those fantasies of yours into reality." "You may have left out a few details this morning though."

Delta didn't need any more encouragement. She started slowly giving Laura oral sex, working up to her fantasies. Delta's pussy was so wet while furiously fucking Laura's pregnant tummy and magnificent tits. "You weren't kidding, Mazey is a real team player, isn't she?" "Holy fuck, that is the most explosive orgasm I've ever had, my pussy can tell your about to orgasm as Well." "I'm going to continue to fuck you silly, until you ask me to stop."

It was so fucking hot watching my sister getting dirty and sexy with our lesbian bitch while Scott fucked me like a superstar.

This was bound to be an awesome fortnight of catching up and passionate sex. Delta wowed not to feel sorry for herself anymore, she would be on the hunt for a man worthy of her, a kind good looking gentleman that showed her the respect that she deserved. He must be an excellent lover, not all about his own sexual pleasures.