Lesbian Bitch Ch. 13

Story Info
Ruby gets good news.
786 words
3.77
1.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

notes: No sexual contact between people under 18.

Ruby's cries for help continued.

After tucking Catlin into bed down in the rumpus room, so she was protected from the sexual romping that was about to explode upstairs I walked back into our own sweat with glee.

To my delight, my mum's Dani and Jane were giving my husband Scott a double Blowjob unable to contain or control his strong, powerful cock or the powerful thick jets of tasty sperm he was producing.

Scott's eyes were glued to our pregnant lesbian bitch wife Laura masturbating in the mirror. I stuck up behind her and kissed her ass and pussy, I wanted to feel Laura's fingers inside her hot juicy pussy. I pushed Laura back on our bed and began to use my large firm breasts and hard nipples to do circle work on her pregnant belly, knowing this was going to cause an explosive orgasm for my wife.

The sight of watching me fuck my wife was now driving my husband wild.

Scott yelled out. "The only thing hotter than watching my wives having lesbian sex, is adding a little bit of lesbian sister incest into the mix. I can't wait for your little sister Delta to come home from university on the weekend."

Delta was heart broken after her boyfriend Cody broke up with her on her birthday last week. "What an asshole he turned out to be."

It wasn't long before Scott regained composure after receiving his awesome double Blowjob from his incredibly hot mother-in-laws.

Scott admitted that he his focus on fucking Laura until we come up with a baby name for baby daughter growing inside Laura, was depribing me sexually and promised to give me all the loving and sex that I deserve. "It's now Laura's time to wait her turn."

I sat up on Laura's pregnant belly, rubbing my wet pussy on my wife and moved up to titty fucking Laura's large sensitive pregnant breasts, while giving my husband puppy dog eyes. All my worries were suddenly flushed away. I decided to keep my appointment tomorrow, just in case though.

All five of us climbed under the sheets together. Scott set his alarm so we could have our regular early morning Threesome or is that fivesome, before Scott and Laura had to go to work tomorrow. Scott smirked to himself.

Scott's alarm went off at 5 o'clock, rolled over on top of me to switch off his alarm and position the night lights towards Laura having a threeway scissor fuck with her mother inlaws. "So fucking hot, like I'm not hard enough." Scott whispered in my ear.

"Ok Stallone, try to buck me off your cock if you can.?" I grabbed hold of my husband's cock and guided him inside me. The sex marathon was certainly worth the wait.

As the sun came through the window, Laura kissed my Clitoris and licked my pussy, still full of Scott's erection."Good morning my lovers."

Laura rushed for the first shower and got herself ready for work, Scott struggled to get out of bed, not at all keen to leave me or his hot sleeping mother in laws.

Laura was downstairs preparing lunch boxes for herself, Scott and Catlin. "Hurry up Catlin, I've got to drive you to school today."

Scott kissed all of his girls goodbye and raced out the door. "You all have a wonderful day."

I had a shower with Dani and Jane and we got ready for my appointment. "An hour for breakfast, that never happens. Not to mention having to be hostage to my wife's pregnancy Cravings."

It was 9:30, half an hour before my appointment. Dressed to the nines all three of us. What a lovely doctor Mum arranged for me, so caring and professional. It turned out there was nothing preventing me from getting pregnant. "What a huge relief"

Mum and Jane took me shopping to celebrate, we had a lovely time and a special lunch. We also managed to go baby shopping for Mazey. Why does time always fly, when you're having fun?. It was time to go and collect Catlin from school. It was going to be late after dinner before my wife and hubby would be home from work. We decided to take Catlin out for a special dinner. She had no idea what was so special about today or why I was so happy and clearly excited. Catlin just went with the flow and took advantage of my good mood and ordered up big time. So cheeky. It was too late for mum and Jane to go home. My lucky husband was going to wake up to another early morning fivesome tomorrow. Wink wink.