All Comments on 'Lesbian Co-worker'

by Hotelroom

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love a chapter 2, a slower pace, maybe they develop mutual feelings for one another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love a chapter 2, somewhat harder though. Emma should fully submit to Becky after a while. Lots of hot game possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many errors, spelling, grammar, and more that I just couldn’t finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice storyline and plot! For part2 would be fun if Becky seduces a hot newbie waitress with the help of Emma?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was a good way to learn how to fuck as well as being fucked xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree. A bit of a slower pace and def have her question her sexuality. Maybe Romance?

rml65rml65over 2 years ago

Outstanding start! Please write more, the start of a get together for them both?! Look forward to reading more from you! Thanks for sharing your story.

olliekayolliekayover 2 years ago

Yes please, chapter 2 would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be continued! Becky may have friends she wants to share Emma with. Or pimp her out to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, bring it on. Straight girls can bend. Nothing like a woman's love with another woman. Waiting for part 2, thank you for this story.

WritingForToffeeWritingForToffeeover 2 years ago

Playful, horny, and real.

Looking forward to part two. Maybe you turn the tables on Becky and win the bet next time, and offer the same forfeit. I'd love to see you on top :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Would be nice to proof read it before putting it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutly awesome. Look forward to reading the next installment

Billio2kBillio2kover 2 years ago

Please have your work proofed before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly there were so many mistakes I couldn't enjoy it. Spelling, grammar, tense usage. Please get it proofed.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Second language?

Reading this, I suspect that English is not your first language. Writing in a foreign language can't be easy and you have made a good effort. I recommend finding an editor to help get your stories into better shape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to part 2. Perhaps an exchange of who wears the strap-on.

jcjohns91107jcjohns91107over 2 years ago

Need to check your spelling and grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Also looking forward to part 2.

CharmlesCharmlesover 2 years ago

I want Part 2.. Please!!!

robertjohnrobertjohnover 2 years ago

A win-win for Emma – she got her tips back and had an incredible first taste of sex with a woman. I loved this story with its mix of coercion, submission, a pretty girl and great sex. A second episode ? Yes please, definitely.

jensims23jensims23over 2 years ago

Great story,

cant wait for follow ups, on same lines , with maybe more of Becky`s friends, girls and guys using Emma,

i found the story easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely continue the story line. There might be another waitress they could seduce. A chef that is a harder Butch. More Dominant. You could also bring in Emma's sister returning from college, or her mother visiting for the weekend. Lots of possibilities.

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a really good writer and you do the Dom/sub stories very, very well. I'm very much hoping you will carry on with this and give us more.

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakover 2 years ago

Yes continue please

MattBsb500MattBsb500over 2 years ago

Great story! I reply like the length and the build up! I had imaged Becky to be with in 5 years older then Emma but I'm curious writer's intent on her age. I again really like the setting and the acts. I would like if they continued to have short bets for different acts. Like I'd love to hear Becky taking Emma's ass with the strapon!

Thanks a great work!

AfishingonadoAfishingonadoover 2 years ago

Incredible story! Can’t wait for part 2. Maybe Emma hooks up with a guy but his average 6 inch cock does nothing for her so she goes back to Becky and Emma doesn’t realize until it’s too late that Emma is fucking her with an even bigger strap-on.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

Hot story, and easy to read. You sure should write a continuation, perhaps kinkier...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should look up the difference between their and there, and your and you're. Awful writing.

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

Hot and racy enjoyed it very much, part 2 would be very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was exciting, and I hope that you continue writing. Having some serious writing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual-your stories get me rock hard !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with the many readers who commented on the dreadful writing. I could not get past the first two paragraphs before giving up on the story. If you plan to continue writing you need a skilled and patient editor. A ten year old child could do a better job.

moimeme68moimeme68about 2 years ago

Wonderful story with terrible spelling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent and can't wait for part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not agree with other comments here about terrible spelling or writing. The story was enjoyable but my favourite story would be a female or as part of a couple (M-F, or F-F), visits a sex club and the woman is invited on stage with an experienced performer for sex in front of a crowd. I would like to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted to like the story, but all the typos distracted me. A little editing would do wonders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not normally a fan of lesbian stories but this was HOT and sure got my cock hard. Well written and in great detail. Felt like I was watching it

Rod

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Great to see the ch2 has already been published - I’m off there now to read about the follow up and how Emma behaves around the butch lesbian at work from now on

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerabout 1 year ago

This is such a hot story, though the spelling and typos are distracting, in the end they do not distract from the story. It's essence is so hot that it seeps through despite technical difficulties. I'm glad to see that there is a sequel, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Check your grammar!!

ArkingArkingabout 1 year ago

A nice little story, when a 'so-called' straight woman fights against her own inhibitions and then finds out that deep inside she actually likes the sex, just wait until the tide turns when she gets the hots for a straight woman and uses her new found skill and flirtation habits to seduce her into the world of Sappho. Well done, your writing gave me the impression that English isn't your mother tongue.

shy_southern_belleshy_southern_belle6 months ago

Wow I am a shy straight girl like Emma, I have worked as a waitress before and know just how she feels. If I had a mean co worker like that who always made those gross comments about me on the end of her strap on I would have made the same bet to shut her up too. I wonder would it have ended the same for me?

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl27 days ago

A great story! I always love the dynamics of a strong, confident Butch. Perfect! Thanks.

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotelroom@Hotelroom
Hey I’m Emma I’m bi and single living in London. I do spend most of my time travelling in hotels so please come keep me company. Just trying to give people something to enjoy. Feel free to message me if you like my stories. Please include your user name so I can reply t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES