Lesbian Foot Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
Sister and Sister Energy Draining goes right.
1.2k words
4.54
2.1k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jenna was gone I stayed naked, walking around the apartment. I only hungered for her feet, the energy they provided and the sweetness they gave only to me. Although I feed like thirty minutes ago, I always hungered for her feet.

My addiction to my little sister's feet has become all consuming these days. Don't get me wrong, the women I do drain are good and fill me up pretty well. But it might just be that with her it's a taboo thing. Having sex and draining my sister's energy is such a turn on.

Like most things discovered in life, it was when we were playing around right before college, doing each other's toenails that I found out that my sister was giving off some aura, I couldn't turn away. I already had a foot fetish and most of my other past girlfriends knew about it, but with Jenna my right hand made it to the sole of her feet and I felt the power leave her and it rushed to me in an instant.

And since then in every moment it never changed. From the first drain to the most recent time, always amazing.

It was after that drain, we started to experiment with one another, eventually we ended up having sex.

Yes it was taboo to fuck your own sister but it was also the excitment. The draining sessions were always thrilling and a powerful sexual exercise for us both. Those nights in our parents house, and after never dulled.

..............

We have now been on this path for 3 years now. Jenna is good at finding women to feed my foot lust. She alone cannot sustain me, I cannot have my little sister be weak every day. But my hunger has grown so much now, so what is there to do?

Laying on the bed I pondered, then I heard the front door open and in walked Jenna....she stares at me... "Give me a few minutes sis and I will be right with you... she said winking and in a soft tone.

I stood up like a lap dog...my pussy dripping... my heart began to race...I grew nervous with each passing minute.

What seemed like the longest 5 minutes of my life she walked back in...lingerie...black...but the main show was that her feet were tied up in some elaborate wrappings of black and white straps.

Her toes exposed her soles slightly covered, heels visible, her legs intertwined with white and black ribbons. I gasped and couldn't help but gaze at them...so perfect and natural, I can feel the energy radiate off of them even from here.

"Oh you like do you sis?" Jenna said, staring down at her own feet gently placing one of them on my right knee... this was a test...Jenna wanted to know if I would hold out, resist touching them. If I obeyed she would reward me...

"What's wrong Ashley? I thought you wanted my feet?" She said in a mocking tone, and moved her right foot to my breasts and pushed me down on the bed, she climbed up on the bed and continued to use her right foot, to rub her soles on my tits then move it down towards my soaked pussy, her toes gently dancing around my outer lips.

"Big sis not happy with what I am offering?"

"No..."

"No, what?" Jenna kicked me in my pussy with her foot, I flinched enjoying the shock of energy off her body into mine even if it was brief.

"No Sister Jenna" I said grinning...

FUCK I love this, the game of resistance and tug of war, Jenna totally has me at her mercy.

She climbed down and laid on top of me, our breasts pressing against each other and we both kissed, her tongue in my mouth and my hands grabbing her hips and squeezing our bodies even closer.

Our hips thrust into one another, then I feel her hand reaching down and inserting her finger, this causes me to gasp...

"OHHH" I release into the apartment air.

Jenna bites my neck, my head roars back, her finger still flicking me inside and I'm now gushing cum over her left hand. I can never dominate my little sister, she is more aggressive than I have ever been in the bedroom.

She moves down and sucks my big tits and eats them like a buffet, her head buried in them, Jenna's tongue sliding all up and down my curves, I know what she is doing...

Moans leave my body in pure pleasure, I cannot help it, I am very vocal during sex. Before I know it she is inside with her moist tongue deep inside my walls, I climax in seconds, she is slurping up my cum and bathing in it, face deep, she cannot get enough.

She dives back in, gulping more and more.

"Jenna...pl...ple... I...am...soo...OHHHHHH!!"

I cannot form a decent sentence.

"Ashley, you taste so wonderful!! Here try!" Jenna comes up to my mouth and kisses me hard, I can taste my own juices off her lips, making me more excited than ever before.

Jenna breaks free and plants both of her feet on my face, her ass in-between my legs and giggles, my tongue licks her soft almost unnatural level of sweet soles, soon the energy trickles into my mouth.

Jenna is laughing and bouncing her feet up and down off my face, they move to my breasts and the foot play continues, till she ends up inserting her right foot into my pussy.

Now we both know my body cannot handle this, I drain with my hands because we have found out that if Jenna ever played foot to pussy, I get too much too much energy too fast and will cum hard, but that is exactly what Jenna wants tonight.

She wants me so riled up that I explode when the finale comes!

3....2...1..."GAHHHHH!!!" like a bolt of lightning energy bursts inside me, cum goes all over her right foot maknig it even easier for Jenna to slide in and out of me.

"Ashley yes big sister, come on now! Cum for me!!"

I did just that, my body shaking and weak, drained, I cannot handle that much. The shocks are full of energy yes but my sexual reaction is greater than what I take in...

Jenna is visibly tired as well. I can see it, covered in my cum from the waist down she gets on all fours, and turns around...her feet exposed to me...

"Go Ashley...feed..." she says her ass exposed...

"But you're tired..." I said weakly

"Nonsense...go..." smiling back at me.

I get up and reach over...both hands on her soles of her feet.

ENERGY!! FUCK so much its insane, Where has Jenna been storing this?!

My body explodes with power, I feel the heat, Jenna just lays there smiling, not even reacting to my drain, I suck more and harder, still Jenna doesn't react. I lick her toes and suck them...energy pours out.

Jenna reaches back to play with her pussy and moans... "Go big sis go!!" I do just that, 2 minutes then 3 then 4...finally I feel full, like really full. Jenna moans the minute I pull away and her pussy cums all over my face.

I see her convulsing and shaking her clit swollen...she came hard!

"HOW?" I ask in a rush of power now in me...

"We need to chat Sis, but for right now lets get some sleep, tomorrow is another big day!"

Jenna grabs me and we both flop down naked, wet and full field...

--------------------

Outside the apartment window stood a tall, black haired woman who just witnessed the interaction of two sisters having sex...