Lesbian Fucks Two Conference Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my last meeting ended, I snuck out of the convention center and caught the first Uber I could get, texted my colleagues to say I'd meet them at the restaurant, and headed back to the hotel. In my room, I quickly undressed, jumped in the shower to wash off the sweat of the day and pick me back up, lathered up, feeling how good my body felt in my own hands, and hoping mine wouldn't be the only hands on it tonight. I shaved everywhere -- everywhere -- dried off, put on deodorant, brushed my teeth and sprayed on the evening's perfume. Different from the day -- sexy as fuck but in a different way. It was muskier, thicker, richer. More substantive, more meaningful. More powerful. How I felt.

Then I got dressed again -- new pair of white lace panties (because hot), along with a sexy slinky snug off-shoulder long-sleeve white dress that zipped up the back and came down to just below my knees. It was badass, and I knew it from the moment I'd tried it on in the store that it looked smoking hot on my curvy body. Hugged my boobs and hips just right, and I felt the warmth and the energy as soon as I slid it on and zipped it up. My favorite heels to go with it because also hot.

Damn. I looked in the mirror. I was ready for the night. I was ready for the boys. I was ready for anything. Took a picture and sent it to my girl, got multiple fire emojis back along with a very encouraging "Go get 'em!"

Had been thinking throughout the day about the "rules" for tonight, and also how to break the news to the boys that I wanted them both, at the same time. I had this sneaky suspicion that when they saw my text saying I wanted them to meet a "friend" that they'd be thinking threesome, only with them and two women. Well, I was pretty sure Jackson would think that way, anyway -- Mark knew me too well, knew my backstory as well as anyone, and also knew that I'd been curious and very excited about the possibility of having two men enjoy me in a way that hadn't happened the time prior. And I knew Mark well enough to know that although he hadn't been with a man, he wasn't closed-minded to the idea, and that if it was something that would excite ME? He'd be up for giving it a try. I was banking on Jackson feeling the same, but knew I had to frame it right or he'd walk away.

I went over the rules in my head in the Uber on the way to the restaurant, knowing that after dinner I'd be heading back to the hotel to meet the boys for drinks, and might not have a lot of time to make sure I knew everything I wanted to say. But by the time I made it to the restaurant, I'd made some notes on my phone and had a pretty good outline. I figured a glass of wine (or two, depending on how long dinner went) might help both with unlocking anything more I felt was necessary to say, and also breaking down any last remaining or lingering inhibitions I might've had. But no more than two -- I figured I'd be having one with the boys later as well, and definitely wanted to be of sound mind for the conversation, as well as anything that followed.

Walking into the restaurant, I was well aware of the stares -- from men and women -- but did my best to ignore them. Thanks to having worked on the outline in the car, I was able to set aside any thought of my late evening activities and really focus on my colleagues and clients, and we all had a very enjoyable and fun evening with great food, funny stories, and terrific bonding. I almost didn't want the night to end (almost!), but after I picked up the check, I said to the folks at the table that I had to head back to the hotel for a late meeting and that if they wanted to stay at the bar there and have some more drinks, I'd leave my tab open. Which they did, giving me a graceful exit and also a very appreciative group. Win for the agency, win for the clients, and win for the bar.

Not, I hoped, my last win-win-win of the evening.

As I waited for the Uber driver, I texted the boys -- separately, of course -- to let them know I was heading back to the hotel, and hoped to meet them at the bar in 15 minutes. I asked them to respond with a simple thumbs up or down.

Three seconds later, Jackson in first: Thumbs up.

Two seconds after that, Mark's reply: Thumbs up.

Fuck. Yes.

The Uber arrived, and the driver couldn't get me back to the hotel fast enough. My heart was pounding, my mouth was dry, the warmth was back, now with some added and additional wetness between my legs. My body was saying you're ready. My mind was saying you deserve this. I just had to convince two boys of that...

Got back to the hotel, greeter opened the door for me and as I turned in the seat to slide out of the car, I was very aware that he was openly staring at my legs, this dress, my cleavage, and I smiled, enjoying and appreciating the attention, offering him a quiet "Thank you, young man," and a smile that made him stutter.

The hotel door was held open for me by two gentlemen, equally unabashed in their ogling, both of whom received a nod as I entered the lobby and headed for the bar where we'd agreed to meet. The space was still largely empty, and I spotted a small somewhat secluded table near the back which would be perfect for my needs. Catching the eye of a very attractive young waitress, I called her over and asked her to bring a bottle of champagne and three flutes to the table, which we could bring with us if we left the bar and went to my room to continue the celebration we were about to have. I also gave her my name and room number so we wouldn't have to bother with the bill when it came to the table. She smiled, readily agreed, and promised to have it delivered right away.

As I passed through the bar, I saw both my boys were already there -- Mark, who appeared to have been there for awhile, was in a big group laughing but as soon as he caught my eye his eyes went big and he quickly stepped graciously away. And Jackson, sitting at the bar having what appeared to be an in-depth conversation with the bartender, who saw me in the mirror, turned around open-mouthed, looked me up and down, immediately paid his bill and followed.

We met -- the three of us, together for the first time -- at the table. After exchanging hugs and cheek-kisses with the boys, the two of them shook hands and did the classic shoulder bro-hug -- it was clear to me they knew each other and at least appeared to like one another. Which was good, and from my perspective much better than starting from no relationship. I was going to be inviting them both to step out of what I assumed to be their comfort zones, and so a basis of trust, respect and like would really help.

As we sat, the waitress arrived with the champagne, which alleviated any immediate awkwardness as both men were starting to realize that perhaps their assumption about the "friend" they were going to meet had been inaccurate. I could see their wheels turning, but with the waitress there, they couldn't very well ask, so they held their tongues. And yet again, the waitress provided the perfect segue, asking me, "What are we celebrating tonight?"

Both men turned to me, also curious, as I hadn't mentioned anything about a celebration.

"Me," I said simply. "We are celebrating me, and I couldn't have picked two finer gentlemen to celebrate me with."

She smiled, poured, and as she walked away the three of us picked up our flutes, held them together, and as I said, "To me," they both said, "To you" in unison. We drank, let the bubbly liquid pour down our throats, and as I settled back in my chair, they both leaned forward, their curiosity palpable.

"How do you two know one another?" I asked, just to get the conversation started easily.

They looked at each other and smiled, a little bit of Chip n Dale "after you, no after you" between them (which was so cute), and then Jackson offered, "We were on a board of advisors together," and Mark followed with, "And we've known each other for years since a previous job I'd held in San Francisco"

"Ha, that's true" said Jackson, taking another drink of champagne, "I kept trying to get Mark to bring his company to Denver because I loved all the marketing you were doing, but he wouldn't do it."

"I was so bummed about that, and remember being unable to convince my bosses that we should go to Denver, cuz it's such a cool city and you're the one doing all the great marketing work," said Mark. "To dreams unfulfilled," he said, and he raised his glass again which Jackson met with his own, but when I didn't, they both looked questioningly at me and dropped their drinks back down to the table.

"Funny you should say that," I said, "if you don't mind, I'd much rather drink to dreams fulfilled, because THAT is why you're both here tonight." And I held up my glass. Now exceedingly curious, both of them held up theirs to meet mine, and as we clinked I looked them both, one at a time, deep in the eyes, and said, "To dreams fulfilled." Their voices echoed mine. repeating it back to me.

And I felt the warmth start to spread through my body.

"As both of you know, the last year has been somewhat tumultuous for me. Beyond starting a new job, I turned 40, I've recognized a different sense of my sexuality than what I'd always believed, I've divorced my husband of the last 15 years, and I've met and fallen in love with a woman. That's a lot to take in. But along the way, I've met people -- like both of you -- who've been incredibly supportive, encouraging, and empowering in your own ways, and who have been life-giving and energy-providing. And in a world where so many people try to suck energy out of us, having people like you in my life has been wonderful. Freeing. Liberating. Has given me a different sense of myself and who I am. Much more confident, and much more capable of doing, ahem, hard things."

Both chuckled at that. I looked at both of them, smiling warm smiles, and I took another drink of champagne as the waitress stopped by briefly to refill our glasses and just as quickly left again.

"You've both allowed me to be so authentic and vulnerable with you, and so I hope what I'm about to say -- correction, what I'm about to ASK -- will land okay with you both. I don't want you to rush to a decision, I don't want you to feel compelled to do something just because I'm asking, I realize I'm asking something that may be well out of your respective comfort zones, and if so, I want you to know it's 100% ok to say no to what I'm going to ask. I feel incredibly safe asking you both, and I'd be lying if I didn't also say I'm incredibly excited at the thought of this and incredibly hopeful that you'll say yes, but I leave that entirely up to you."

At that, all three of us took another drink. Not so much for confidence, although I'm sure that was part of it for me, but for them, it was about anticipation, and curiosity. For me it was about taking a pause, catching my breath, and framing up the all-important question. I could see both of them were sitting more forward on their seats, excited to hear what I was going to ask (although my guess is by this point both of them already had some idea). The fact that neither had left the table was, I thought, a good sign.

"So there are two last things before I get to the question. First, without going into two much detail, while I was still married I had the opportunity to have a romantic and sexual experience with two men at the same time. While it was incredibly exciting to me at the time, one of the men decided partway into it that he just wasn't comfortable, so I was not able to fully experience what I'd been so intrigued by."

I paused, took another drink, and let that sink in. I'd basically told them the question without asking it, and wanted to see how they'd respond. To their credit, neither got up and walked away, but both at exactly the same time settled back into their chairs to let that news roll over them. I knew them both well enough by then to know that neither was impulsive or emotional in decision-making, and that both processed information quickly, so I didn't see them settling back as a bad sign. So I continued...

"As I mentioned I'm in a new and very exciting relationship with a woman. She's not here in Orlando, but she and I have discussed my interest in doing this, in fulfilling this fantasy, and I've made a commitment to her that if I decided to go through with it, I would share the experience with her. Fully transparent. So IF we decide to do this, IF you both are up for it and open to it, then you just need to know she will be "present" with us, too," and I held up my phone, adding, "via FaceTime."

At that, I drained the last drop from my flute, looked at both of them, smiled and said, "So, what do you say, gentlemen? Open to a little mutual celebration of me tonight?"

I stared across the table at these two very good-looking men whom I'd just dropped this incredibly ginormous bomb on, and I watched their minds work.

Mark I knew well, his eyes and his smile still captivated me after several years of knowing each other, and of course I knew all about his magical hands, his touch, and his kiss. His desire for me was unmatched, I'd never experienced anything like it. From the bed to the back seat of my car, he'd discovered new depths of sexual pleasure and had taken me to unexpected places, and I wanted to go there with him again. My guess, especially after we'd already talked about it at least as an idea, was that he'd be in.

Jackson on the other hand was still new to me, younger, fit, and so intriguing -- we'd so quickly connected platonically, and then he'd just as quickly captured my imagination with the creativity and vividness of his words, and I'd long wanted to see if he was as capable of making me cum in the real world as he was in the virtual world. He was curious and exciting, and, if I could judge by our text messages, seemed to be up for anything -- as long as I was involved. So I was hoping he'd be up for this, but I just didn't know him as well so I couldn't predict as well.

It seemed like minutes but it was likely only seconds before Mark smiled, looked at Jackson and then looked back at me, and said, "I have some questions, but hell yeah. I'm in." I relaxed, and smiled big back at him.

That answer seemed to relax Jackson, who'd appeared more undecided, but he also smiled and said, "I think I'm in? Definitely curious. But yeah, I have some questions too." And even knowing that he was actively considering it sent that wave of warmth through my body.

I felt a tremendous relief at having had the courage and confidences to ask the question in the first place, and an even greater relief that it had been received so well by these two men who I dug so much. I wasn't yet prepared to admit that it would happen, but it felt like a gigantic weight had been lifted, and I started to allow myself to feel excited about the possibility that it might.

My blood, which had been racing from anxiety, now started pounding from excitement. I vocally exhaled, sat forward in my chair, and said, "I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and how excited it gets me. I understand that it might not happen, and totally respect that you both have questions. Fire away, and I'll answer to the best of my ability, being as clear and kind as I can be, trusting that you both know I don't necessarily have all the answers but am willing to explore any and all of them with you."

They looked at one another, and again went through the Chip n Dale routine. Jackson ultimately went first.

"Out of curiosity, what happens if one of us ultimately decides not to?"

"Well, look, if one of you says no, then there is no threesome, which is really the whole point for me, trying something to fulfill a long-held fantasy. If what you're asking is would I get with just ONE of you if I can't be with BOTH of you? I suppose the truthful answer is maybe? But I'm not at that place yet, and there certainly are no guarantees about that, especially given the path and journey I'm on."

Mark smiled, looked at Jackson and said, "SUCH a good question, bud." And then to me, saying, "And a perfectly respectful and truthful answer. The question we'd have to wrestle with, then, is it worth the risk that we might NOT get you to ourselves for the guarantee that we could have you WITH someone else? To me, when you respond the way you do, the answer is easy."

And he smiled again, that smile. Mmmmm, that smile.

"My questions," he continued, looking at me, "are not so much for you, as they are for you," switching his gaze then to Jackson. And then I just sat back and watched as they got to know one another in a way that neither had expected, and I found myself marveling at how guys communicated, and definitely felt my heart racing and my pussy getting wet as they proceeded, basically, to coax one another into it...

M: "Ever been with a guy before?"

J: "Nope. You?"

M: "No. Ever been curious about it?"

J: "Qualified yes -- definitely been a time or two that I've wondered about it, but haven't even come close, haven't ever found myself in this situation before. How about you?"

M: "Exact same answer, although I've been more curious about it recently, found myself more open to it than in the past, not exactly sure why, but yeah, definitely open to the idea of it."

J: "What would make you do it, and what would make you not do it?"

M: "What would make me do it? The right situation, the right people, good communication, good trust. Honestly? Attractive people. Fit people. At the risk of sounding like I've thought about this a lot, I'd even go so far as to say that the guy would have to have a good looking and good-sized dick. Mini dicks, overly hairy dicks, uncircumcised dicks, no interest. I'd also want there to be an understanding of what everyone hopes to get out of it, and some level of mutual agreement on that. For example, IF I do this, I'm gonna be all about HER, giving her what SHE wants and needs. IF I cum that'd be awesome, but that's not gonna be my motivation. And I'm not gonna be into seeing or making you cum, either, although if SHE'S into watching US in some way? I'll be willing to go at least some of the way there."

J: Friendly smile, and "Damn, you HAVE thought about this. I think I agree with everything you just said." Then looking back over at me, he asked, "That's a good question for you, though, Jan. What's your expectation or interest in seeing 'us' (gesturing at himself and Mark) engage in some way?"

Me, in my chair, just staring and smiling at the two of them, head swiveling back and forth. "Can I just say first of all that this conversation -- you two being all authentic and vulnerable -- is turning me way the fuck on? Damn, if I ever wondered if I picked the right two guys, I am wondering no more. Fuck me. Damn. Okay, sorry, what was the question again, whether I'd be interested in or have any desire to see you two engage physically with one another?"

Both nodded their heads yes, so I continued. "Look, what I'm into and where I derive a lot of pleasure is a) enjoying myself, and b) watching other people enjoy themselves. From my perspective, I think the three of us would have a lot of fun together, and a big part of that for me if I'm being real would be watching you two enjoy me. What you do with each other is up to you -- would it turn me on to see you help get each other off? All I'll say is that if it turns you on, it'll turn me on."

"Oh, but one other thing? Look, I don't want to impose too many rules on this, I'm into feeling it out and figuring it out, trusting one another and communicating. If you guys think you can handle that, let's try it. I think you can, otherwise I wouldn't have picked you."

First Jackson then Mark, the two of them picked up their champagne flutes, held them up to each other, smiled and said simultaneously, "To you." And when they'd drained the last of their champagne, the three of us stood up, and they stood aside to follow me out of the bar and to the elevator.