Lesbian Fucks Two Conference Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes I can, Jan -- it's soooo hot to watch you in charge, giving pleasure and also allowing the pleasure you're getting to completely overwhelm you. When they were both rubbing their cocks against your pussy, one thrusting from the front the other from the back? FUCK that was AMAZING!"

"Yeah? You think so?" I asked, knowing it had been for me, hoping it was for her, too.

"OH GOD YES," she replied excitedly, "I wanted to be there to kiss you while they were doing that to you, and to feel that energy come through your body to your lips and tongue and into me...maybe we can do that sometime?"

"Mmmhmm," I readily agreed, as that had admittedly been one of the sexiest most exciting things I'd ever done. "I'd reeeallly like that."

She paused, and said, "I wanna check in with you real quick. How you doing? Anything I can do for you other than watch?"

"Oh thank you for asking, baby, I really appreciate that. I was actually thinking that there IS something you can do, if you don't mind..." and I shared an idea with her that I'd had as I was licking my juices from the boys' dicks, which I'd enjoyed more than I expected.

"Oh hell yes," she agreed immediately on hearing the idea, "That sounds like fun!"

With her agreement, I explained a little more about what I was thinking, and specifically how I wanted it to end, and she was all in, totally up for it. God, I love that woman.

Even though I hadn't gone to the bathroom, I flushed the toilet to signal to the boys that I was going to be coming out, washed my hands and re-emerged, naked and sexy and confident and fucking excited and ready to finish this off.

When I returned, both men were standing next to the bed. Both smiling, and both definitely still very hard, and damn yet again I remarked on how handsome both of their dicks were. Having been literally up close and personal with them both, it was really interesting to stand back and see that while they were definitely different, they were also very similar -- clean and attractive and hairless and mmmm both of a good size just right for pleasure.

And pleasure was exactly what I -- and they -- were about to get.

As I positioned the iPad back on the dresser where she could see the bed, I stepped back and we heard her say, "Everyone having fun? Ready to go again?"

All three of us looked at each other, smiled, and looked back at her.

"Most definitely," I said.

"Hell yes," said Jackson.

"Damn right," said Mark.

If I'm being honest, I think that for all that the boys had agreed to have the attention be on ME, they were both needing a release themselves. They'd both been pretty consistently hard for some time now, and I had some sympathy for their situation. Although I had different plans for exactly how both of them would get their release, I was sure it wasn't going to be too long from now.

"Here's how this is going to work," my baby said. "I'm going to be in charge for our remaining time together. I'm not going to micro-manage, but there are some things that Jan wants -- and that I want for her -- and since she will likely be in the throes of ecstasy very soon, she's asked me to make sure that she gets what she wants. And part of that -- is giving you both what YOU want. Any questions?"

"Nope," said Jackson.

"None from me, sounds awesome," said Mark.

"Ok. Here's how we're going to start. Mark, Jan's shared with me that you like to watch her get off, and that seeing her with another guy, in particular with a guy as good-looking and with as big a dick as Jackson has, a guy who's made Jan cum several times with just his words in their text messages, is gonna make you fucking jealous and drive you fucking crazy -- but in a very good way. Is that accurate?"

Completely unembarrassed to answer, being totally vulnerable in the moment, Mark responded, "Fuck. Yes."

"Good. Then pull that chair over next to the bed, yes, where I can see it, and sit your sweet ass down. Perfect. Jackson, I have something else in mind for you."

And with that, he just smiled. "Anything," he said.

"I'm glad you feel that way. I think you're gonna like this. Lie yourself down in the center of the bed, head on the pillows, with your hands up by your face." Which, of course, he proceeded to do -- come on, who wouldn't do that?

"Jan tells me there's been something you've been wanting her to do -- why don't you invite her over to do it?"

"Jan?" said Jackson, smiling up at me from the bed, as I stood right next to him.

He reached out his hand and took mine, and said, "Will you please straddle my face, and lower your pussy down so I can lick it and taste you some more?"

I looked at Mark sitting in the chair, smiled at him as he stroked himself, I climbed on the bed and put my knees on either side of Jackson's head and said to him, "Oh god yes, baby, you want me to fuck your face?" Mark just smiled and looked back at me, shaking his head knowing that I was driving him crazy.

And as I lowered

my wet

delicious

pussy

onto Jackson's face

as I felt him grab my ass with his hands

just before I covered his mouth with my wetness

Mark and I both heard him offer a muffled, "Fuck my face, baby, fuck. My. Face."

And then I felt his lips on mine. He kissed at first, tasting me again, and I'm pretty sure he either moaned or was saying "Mmmmmm" at how tasty I was. Probably a bit o' both.

And then I felt his tongue licking along the sides of my pussy and I let out my own "Mmmmm" as I opened my eyes to see both my baby and Mark staring at me and playing with themselves as they watched. I closed my eyes again and allowed myself to be devoured -- "Oh godddd Jackson, I love fucking your face, baby, stick your tongue deep inside me, oh god suck my clit, fucckkkk that feels so good."

With his hands firmly gripping my ass, he lifted me up off his face just long enough to take a breath and say, "Fucking grind your hips on me, Jan," and I started rocking my hips. Back and forth, feeling his lips, his tongue, even his nose, letting all of them hit the pleasure centers in the zone between my legs. Ohhh fuck I didn't think I could last long doing this.

"How you doing, baby?" my girl asked, with an obvious smile on her lips.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck this feels so good," was all I could say, as I squirmed on top of him, pushing myself down on his mouth.

"Jackson," she said, "I need you to do something for me. Put one of your hands down on your cock, and start stroking yourself. And with the other hand? Get one of your fingers nice and wet in her pussy...and then slide it in her ass."

"Oh fuck no, oh fuck yes, oh god" I heard myself say, and I squirmed some more at the thought of it.

I felt Jackson lift me up just enough to bring one hand off my ass and watched as he reached down to take his dick in his hand and start stroking it and fuck that turned me on but then I felt his other hand slide toward the crack of my ass, and down, and as I rocked back and forth on his face, I felt his finger slide into my pussy, and I rocked back against it to make sure it got nice and wet and then bam!, he slid it up to the entrance of my ass and he pusssshhhhhed it innnnn and fuckkkk I was getting closer.

I looked over at Mark and he was intently staring at us, flushed, and he too looked almost ready. Jackson's hand was moving up and down on his dick with purpose, and I knew he wasn't gonna last long, either. I was drenching him with my juices, I was certain they were running, streaming, pouring down both sides of his face as he worked his tongue on me.

My baby's voice again, saying, "Jan? Don't stop fucking Jackson's face, but I want you to lean down nice and close to his dick as he strokes himself," which I did, and then she continued, "Now look over at Mark and ask him the question."

I leaned my chest and face down. I was so low my tits were touching Jackson's stomach, and I brushed my nipples against him cuz mmmm it just felt good, and then I looked over at Mark, watching his hand move faster on his dick as he watches my breasts flatten against Jackson's stomach, and I asked seductively, knowing the answer even as I asked it, "My pussy is soaking his face and I'm inches away from taking this fucking long curved dick in my mouth. This make you jealous baby?"

Breathing hard and heavy now, Mark said, "Fuck. Yes. Fuck. Yes."

All three of us very close -- breathing. Moaning. Sweating.

"Oh baby," I said, still looking at Mark but placing my hand on Jackson's hand as he stroked himself, mimicking the movement as if I was helping him, and I said, "Your dick looks so ready for me," and at that, Jackson started bucking, wanting my lips on him, wanting me to take him in my mouth so he could cum. Thinking I meant him.

But I'd given my girl other directions.

Knowing I was going to cum any second because of the pleasure at grinding on Jackson's face with his tongue inside me, I nodded to her, and she said, "Do you want to fuck Jan now?"

From between my legs, I heard Jackson's muffled "Mmhmmm," and I watched Mark mouth the word, "Yes."

"Oh god oh god oh god," the three of us in unison as the waves started to crest.

"Mark, go stand next to Jan."

With a confused look on his face but no hesitation, he did, his hard dick at the ready in his hand.

"On the count of three, lift her off Jackson pull her over to you and get that thick dick inside her. She needs you, she wants you. 1-2-3 go!"

I was so close, Jackson was so close, Mark was so close.

Mark quickly and effortlessly pulled me off Jackson so I was lying at an angle on the bed, my head on Jackson's shoulder as he continued to stroke himself, too close to consider stopping, as Mark stood on the floor next to the bed, grabbed my hips, got himself between my legs and slid his thick hard cock into me

Thrusting

Hips pounding

Forward

Back

Forward

Back

Forward

Back

Waves cresting

Waves crashing

Jackson was the first to go, stroking himself harder faster and he came all over his own stomach with an explosive, "MMMMMM! FUCKKKKK!"

I looked up at Mark, and said "Jackson case you were wondering? You got me off him Jackson time, baby, fuck me, baby, I want you to fuck me..."

And as Mark slid in and out, holding my hips up, Jackson reached around me to pinch both my nipples and I reached my own hand between my legs and the waves fucking CRASHED.

And as I felt Mark erupt inside me, emitting his own loud, "OH GOD OH GOD FUCKKKKK," his dick angled at the perfect spot to press up against my g-spot and I couldn't stop myself from screaming "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD CUMMMMMINGGGG!"

And the waves CRASHED.

And CRASHED.

And CRASHED.

I've no idea how long I lay there trying to catch my breath, trying to come back from this unbelievable place I'd been transported to that I'd never been to before. It seemed like forever.

But when I was finally able to open my eyes, I realized Jackson had gotten up to use the bathroom, and by the time he got back, I was curled up snuggled up nestled up next to Mark, who'd lain down on the bed next to me, my head on his chest.

And I heard my baby on the iPad say, just like we'd planned, "Shhh, Jackson? Let's let her sleep, maybe grab your clothes in the bathroom and head out, I'll make sure she finds you later to say thank you..."

I found out later that Mark had pulled a blanket over both of us, winked at my baby and said "Thank you," and as she dropped off the call, he put his arms around me and held me tight and I slept and slept and slept.