Lesbian Fucks Two Conference Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexual tension in the elevator was fucking palpable. Jackson stood on one side of me, Mark on the other. Mark slid his hand easily into mine, and squeezed. Jackson, meanwhile, placed his hand on the small of my back. I felt like a fucking lightning rod there was so much electricity.

And I was so wet and excited I felt myself dripping through my panties. Fuck I needed someone's mouth on my pussy, and I was pretty sure I was about to get two mouths on her. I couldn't fucking wait.

But there was one thing we hadn't really talked about in the bar. Bringing my baby into the room with us. I figured I'd address that as soon as we got in the room. The elevator dinged at 6, Mark released my hand, and it was when Jackson nudged me forward that I realized I'd just been standing there, unable to move, so enjoying that brief moment.

I tapped my key on the door lock, pushed open the door and walked inside, followed by Jackson and Mark. Keeping the bright overheads off, I turned on only the floor lamp, giving us just enough light to see by, but dim enough to maintain some level of mood, and ambiance.

Knowing he had great taste in music, I asked Jackson if he would mind putting some on. "Not at all," he smiled, and pulled out his iPhone. Within seconds we were treated to soft, sensual sounds. He knew what he was doing. That turned me on.

Meanwhile, I'd set up my iPad on the dresser, turned to the boys and asked them to sit on the edge of the bed while I got my girl on the phone. "She's not here to judge, I promise, but she does have my best interests in mind and at heart. So she may have a couple things she wants to say to you. Either way, what's most important for you to know is that more than anyone I've ever met, she wants to see me being pleasured, she gets excited seeing me excited. And I love the fuck out of her. You ready to meet her?"

Both heads nodded, and I made the call. Nervous. Anxious. Excited. Couldn't wait to see her. And couldn't wait any longer to get started here.

She answered on the first ring, and I was greeted by that beautiful face, that stunning smile, those eyes. And that voice. Grrrowl. "Hi, baby."

"Hi baby. I have someones for you to meet."

"Someones?" With a big smile, raised eye, and excitement in her voice as she emphasized the last syllable.

"Mmhmm," I responded, also with a smile. "You've heard about both of them (that got a raised eyebrow from the two men, who shared a look and a smile), I'd like to introduce you to Jackson and Mark," stepping away from the camera, pointing at each of them in succession.

"Well, helllooooo, boys," giving them her full wattage smile, "it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well," said Mark. "I've heard a lot about you." Big smile from both, and she responded, "Same here. She thinks the world of you."

"Pleasure," said Jackson, "You're one lucky woman."

"Why thank you," she said, continuing to smile, "You're very kind to say so, I think so too."

"Baby?" I leaned back into the camera, "We're, umm, about to get started here. I'm sooo ready, and I wish like crazy that you were here, but was there anything you wanted to say before we begin...?"

"There is, in fact," she replied. "But first, you head into the bathroom and get yourself ready. I'm going to chat briefly with the boys without you. When you come out? You're in bathrobe, panties, and high heels, and nothing else. That good with you?"

"Mmmm most definitely," I replied, walking past the boys and into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, slipping out of my dress and into the robe, washing hands and face, brushing my teeth again, and waiting. I didn't have to wait long.

While I wasn't in the room with them so didn't hear what was said directly, she given me the gist later. She said she was VERY direct, clear and kind with them. She told them when I came out of the bathroom, they were to shower one after the other, Jackson first, then Mark. And like me, they were to come out in bathrobes and their boxer shorts, nothing else.

She reminded them that the attention for the evening -- their attention -- was to be on ME. She told them it was really important to remember that while I can appreciate a nice dick, and loves that it gives them pleasure, I'm not there for THEIR pleasure. She said I may lick and even suck their dicks, but ideally only if they had my juice on them, because I totally dug that. And, she'd said, in case you're curious, Jan's pussy tastes really fucking good. I wasn't going to give them a blowjob, said it was important that they appreciate the distinction and agree to that. She told me after there was no hesitation, that both had agreed.

She told them that I would be thrilled if both of them came, but that I'm not into men's cum at all, so not to ask or expect me to do anything with it. She said I'd absolutely help bring each of them to orgasm as long as it didn't involve that. "Understood," both of them had said.

And finally, she said that what they did amongst themselves would be totally up to them, and just to know that if we did decide to do anything that would be completely cool with her -- and totally exciting to her, especially if she remained the focus -- and she reminded them that I enjoy seeing people I care for both giving and receiving pleasure.

At that, she asked if they had any questions, and she'd laughed when Mark asked, "Question out of curiosity?" "Go ahead," she'd replied, and Mark had said, "Will you get off with us?"

"Ha! If you're doing your job right, you're damn right I will!"

Fuck I love that woman. I love how well she knows me, I love how she communicates, even with people that she doesn't know, I love how she protects me and cares for me and loves me and wants the very very best for me. And I loved her for allowing -- no, encouraging -- me to do this.

At that, she directed Jackson to the bathroom, and when he knocked and I opened the door he and I smiled as we traded places, both clearly excited about what was ahead. I walked back into the room, blowing a kiss to my baby as I walked in front of the camera, and walked straight into Mark's waiting open arms.

"Mmmmmmy god I've been waiting for your kiss," I said as my lips melted into his, as our tongues met and intertwined. Our arms wrapped around each other, his hands on my shoulders and mine on his, connecting us, bringing us closer together.

I could kiss him for hours, and in fact had in the past, but I also urgently needed more, and he knew it. As we heard the shower go on, presumably for Jackson to quickly wash himself off, his hands slipped inside my robe to my breasts. My legs went weak when he held them, gripped them, squeezed them.

A soft moan escaped my lips, certainly not the last of the evening, but fuck he knew just how to touch me. His fingers moved to my nipples and fucckkkkk meeeee yesssss. "Pinch them baby," I whispered in his ear, "It makes me so wet when you do," and he did and fuck if I thought I was wet in the elevator, I was learning new definitions of the word wetness.

We'd been there no more than a minute or two when we heard the shower stop, and we knew our one-on-one time would end soon. Dropping his face down to my chest, he opened the robe to reveal my full ripe breasts, and holding them both in his hands he kissed and licked both nipples, then locked his lips on one and succckkkkked and gawd I swear I almost came.

It was then that we heard the door open, and as Jackson approached me from behind, Mark graciously stood up, kissing me on the lips once more, and headed into the bathroom.

While I knew Mark well and we had spent a lot of intimate time together, as I'd mentioned, Jackson was an unknown, so I had no idea what to expect from his touch, from his kiss. If his words in our text exchanges were any indication, I was in for an unbelievable ride.

And as he stood behind me and took me in his arms, wrapping his own arms around my stomach and chest and bringing his lips to my neck, my ears, my shoulders, I shuddered. My whole body shook. He'd clearly been paying attention as we wrote to each other, because I'd told him the back of my neck was a major hot zone - he zeroed in on it as we heard Mark's shower start.

His hand roamed my front, picking up where Mark had left off, and as he gripped my breasts, I heard him say, "The pictures you sent were incredible, but they don't come close to doing justice to these magnificent beauties." And as he held them, gripped them, squeezed them, I moaned again, collapsing back against him. His fingers moved to my nipples, still wet from Mark's lips, and he pinched, and ohhhhh goddddddd.

My hands went to his hips, of course covered in his robe, and as I pulled him toward me, I could already feel how hard he was. Mmmmm he felt big. I felt myself get even wetter at feeling how excited he was. Then I heard Mark's shower end, and knew that the evening was now going to accelerate in intensity.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, and I mentally shook off any and all of the last vestiges of insecurity or anxiety I'd had about the evening. "You did this," I said to myself. "You made this happen. You get to enjoy the fuck out of it."

As if she was reading my mind, I heard my girl's voice saying, "Here you go, baby. I'm here if you need anything, but I want you to enjoy the fuck out of this."

Reading my mind. Fuck.

Just then, Mark opened the bathroom door, walked out in his robe and a big smile, and headed straight towards me and Jackson, whose lips were on my neck and hands were on my breasts. My robe had fallen open but the robe tie was still on, and he could just see a hint of my white panties underneath the robe, which was where his eyes instantly went.

Here. We. Go.

Mark walked straight up to me, and although my eyes were mostly closed from the feeling of having Jackson's arms wrapped around me and his lips on my neck, I could swear that he and Jackson exchanged a knowing smile. They were teammates, partners, signed up for my enjoyment, for my pleasure. They were committed. They were all in.

Or were about to be all in, anyway...

Mark's hands went straight to my hips, and his lips went straight to mine. As his tongue entered my mouth, my head pushed back against Jackson's, and as one of my hands went to the back of Mark's head the other one went to the back of Jackson's neck. To feel the warmth, desire and hunger of these two men was intense, to feel their warm breath on my skin and hear the sounds of pleasure escape their lips as they kissed me, well I knew that it was only going to get more intense as we got to know each other better.

Which, I was sure, was going to happen very fast.

I felt hands untying my robe, and it fell open -- impossible for me to tell if Mark had done that so he could step up next to me unencumbered by the terry cloth fabric, or if Jackson had done it from the back, giving his partner the "gift" of fully feeling my skin on his skin. There were too many hands to keep track of. Already.

All I knew was if this was just beginning and they were already coordinating and collaborating with one another, I was in for an unreal evening.

Jackson's voice, whispering in my ear, "I'm going to sliiiiide this robe off your shoulders now, ok?"

"Mmhmm" was all I could say, and before the second "mm" had left my lips, I felt his hands pulling the robe open from the front, pulling it back and over my shoulders, and instead of just letting it drop, he teasingly held onto it and lightly dragged it down my back and over my panty-covered ass before dropping it to the floor and gently kicking it to the side with his foot.

As that was happening, as Jackson peeled the robe back from my chest, Mark's mouth left mine, and I felt him kissing his way down to my breasts again, and I pushed them up and at him, encouraging him, wanting his lips on my nipples SO BADLY. He didn't disappoint (he never did, fuck he was good), and he soon arrived at my full, round, ready breasts, kissing and licking them both -- equal time for left and right -- and then arrived at my nipples, what I called the motherboard because it was the center of all the electricity racing through my body. And fuck was the power ON.

"Oh baby" his voice, muffled as he tried to speak while licking and sucking me, "Your tits are amaaaaazing, I wanna suck 'em all night."

"You may," I replied, my hand still on the back of his head, not guiding him (he knew where to go), but to pull him closer. I couldn't have him close enough.

And as he traveled down my chest, I felt Jackson move his lips from my neck to my now bare shoulders. Their movements felt almost coordinated; I'd never felt two people move like this on me, steady, constant, deliberate touching in so many places, and it was unbelievably exciting. And from my shoulders, he began kissing down my bare back. His destination, I knew from his writing and from how he described my ass, was inevitable, and before he even arrived there I felt a shudder and another wave of electricity course through my body. Just at the certain knowledge of where he was going, and from recalling what he'd written about what he wanted to do to me.

More. Wet. Than. Before.

Because of the angle, I'd had to release my hold on the back of Jackson's head, and so now I had one hand that didn't have a place to go, didn't have a thing to do. Oh sure, I could have put that one on the back of Mark's head, too, but that seemed a waste, since one hand was already there.

And I'm not sure why I chose this moment to look at the iPad, but what I saw there inspired me -- my girl's face was locked on the screen, watching me being devoured by these two men, and I could tell from her glassy eyes and open mouth that she was fingering herself, and that she was completely lost in the moment. Feeling me. Feeling her.

In sync with her, therefore, I slid my free hand down the front of my body, over my breast and stomach, slipped it in inside the waistband of my panties, over my soft trimmed garden, down to my now soaking

sopping

wet

pussy,

and I rolled a finger around my swollen lips

then slid it inside

and mmmmmmm.

And with that simple movement, three things happened -- first, my back arched and my ass pushed back and out just as I felt Jackson go to his knees and grab my panty-covered ass cheeks with his hands; second, I thrust out my chest and pulled Mark's mouth more completely onto my aching needy nipple; and third, I felt the first of several waves start to crest...

It was that moment that I decided to give myself fully over to the universe, and to whatever would happen the rest of the evening. I had three people here who I trusted and who made me feel safe, and who adored and loved me -- and about whom I felt the same. If there was ever going to be a night to explore and experience and enjoy, this was it.

"Baby?" I heard Mark say through the fog.

"Yes?" I somehow managed to stammer out.

"This feeling okay?" as he kissed and licked my nipples.

"Oh fuck no," I growled back, "It feels. Fucking. Amazing."

And then, Jackson's voice, from behind.

"Baby?" as I felt him squeeze my cheeks, hard, kiss them, and then spread them apart.

"Yes, baby?" now more fully in control I responded.

"Does your little asshole need to be licked?"

"OH MY GOD YES," and I felt him slowly peel the back of my panties down, to just below my ass, not removing them entirely, and while I kept my one hand down the front of my panties and my finger inside my pussy, I moved my other hand to the back of Jackson's head, and without any hesitation, pushed. His. Face. In.

He took a loooooong lick up.

And then an equally loooooong lick down.

His hands, gripping me tight.

Squeezing me.

Spreading me apart further.

His tongue, circling my ass.

My nerves, exploding.

My body, shaking.

His tongue, sliding.

In.

Fucckkkkkkkk.

And I came. Just came. I'd had no idea it would happen so suddenly. First time of many for the evening, I was sure, but holy fuck the feel of four hands -- five, if I counted mine -- on my body, and being pleasured in some of the most intense and sensitive spots, was just too much. I couldn't stop it, even if I'd wanted to.

It was like an unexpected wave, and I felt my legs go weak, but the boys kindly held me up as they waited for the waves to pass. They somehow knew these were smaller waves than what I was capable of, and they were preparing me for what was ahead.

I opened my eyes to see my girl staring at me in the iPad, smiling, mouthing the words, "Did you just cum, baby?" and when I nodded back, she brought her fingers to her lips, and said, "I did too." I had to do the same, so brought my own fingers up and out of my panties and slid them inside my mouth, tasting my rich delicious flavors, watching her, not taking my eyes off her. So excited by her and her watching me.

And then I felt Mark leave my breasts and he too dropped to his knees in front of me. His hands on my hips, Jackson's hands still gripping and spreading my ass with his tongue licking me and sending shock waves through my body, Mark began to kiss my pussy through my panties. My hand returned to the back of his head, and I just stood there, like a fucking QUEEN, as these two men, on their knees, serviced me, pleasured me, consumed me.

Oh and by the way? I could tell from their moans and their breathing that they were clearly enjoying the FUCK out of it, too.

Little did I know what was just ahead of me...

I glanced over at the iPad screen, and she was just staring. Open-mouthed. Smiling. Mouthed the words, "Yes yes yes" to me, and I smiled and closed my eyes again and let them do with me whatever they wanted.

"Whatever they wanted" at this point clearly meant licking me. Front and back. And I was ready for that. Or at least I thought I was.

"Jan," I heard Mark say, pulling his face back from my panties to look up at me as I looked down at him. "I'm just gonna slide your panties to the side a little, ok?"

"Mmhmm," came my breathless reply, as he did.

"I'm just gonna slide my tongue in there a little bit, ok?"

"Mmhmm oh Marrrrrk," and with my hand I pushed his face back between my legs to where he'd slid my panties to the side, and mmmmmmm his tongue found my swollen lips and mmmmmm gawd that felt good.

He'd gone down on me often enough that he knew my rhythm, and he found it easily. Not too fast to start, slow swipes up and down and then side to side, and then a "hummmm" on my clit. The ecstasy was only beginning. My breathing was beginning to quicken. Moans were starting to escape my lips again, and as Jackson continued to kiss and lick and suck my ass, after squeezing it hard, he now gave it a firm smack.

"Damn yeah, Jackson, do that some more," I said, excited, feeling the warm redness where his hand had landed.

"Oh I will, baby, you like that?" he asked, smacking it again as Mark found my clit and sucked it.

"Mmmmm fuccckkkk yes," I moaned, head backhands pulling them close to me.

Mark's hands were at the front of my pussy, spreading my lips apart so he could lick me in alllll the right places, and after the last smack of my ass, I felt Jackson's hands on my ass, and his tongue back inside me (oh fuck that always made me so much wetter), and then he dropped his hands down to feel the curve where my ass met my thigh, and then he pushed my legs apart a bit more, and let his hands wander down the inside of my thighs to my knees, and the back up again.

After doing that a few times, letting his hands climb higher each time, he eventually made his way up

up

up

between my legs to my pussy which Mark was consuming from the front.

"Jackson," I heard Mark say quietly enough that he probably thought I couldn't hear because their faces at this point were just inches apart, Mark in front and Jackson in the back, "Slide two fingers inside her..."