Lesbian Fucks Two Conference Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as I felt them enter me, I felt the waves start to crest.

Mark had found the rhythm and was steadily increasing it. Faster. Faster. Jackson picked up the pace, and matched it both with his tongue in my ass (in, out, in, out) and his fingers in my drenched pussy (in, out, in, out), there was no way I was going to last much longer.

"Gotta pull these panties off, baby, gotta get them off now," Mark said, and before I could even answer, hands went to both sides and quickly slid them down the rest of the way. I quickly lifted my feet up one by one, and they too were tossed to the side, joining my robe. And without missing a beat, Mark's face was back, completely covering my pussy, completely soaking up all of my juices, enjoying immensely the rich flavors I was releasing.

"Oh god oh god," I said, unable to last much longer.

"Cum baby," said Jackson, "cum again for us."

"Gonna," was the only word I could muster.

"Jackson..." Mark's voice again.

"On the count of three..."

"Get both fingers up inside her and then push them forward..."

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"1...2...3..." and as Mark sucked my clit, Jackson thrust his fingers up and pressed them against my g-spot and I swear if we hadn't been in a hotel room I would have fucking screeeeeeamed, but as it was I know I moaned a helluva a lot louder than I should have but I fucking couldn't help myself because I came again, only this time I erupted, soaked Mark's face and Jackson's fingers, shuddered and squirmed and stopped breathing and then started up again and I had no strength left in my legs at all but somehow they both held me up again, propping me up with their tongues inside me and their arms around me and my hands behind their heads and the waves crashed and crashed

and crashed

and crashed.

And eventually subsided.

"Mmmmm my god you two know what the FUCK you're doing holy shit that was AMAZING!"

As they took their last tastes, Jackson was the first to stand, and he offered me his fingers so I could lick them off just as Mark arrived to kiss me. And no one said a word, but all of a sudden Mark and I were both sucking my pussy juice off of Jackson's fingers, and I swear if I hadn't just cum buckets I would have cum again in that moment. And it wasn't just licking the fingers, no, we were both full on sucking them -- as Jackson kissed the back of my neck, sending shivers of excitement down my body, he would slide his fingers out of one of our mouths and then into the other, waiting mouth. Fucckkkkk it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen, done, experienced.

My god. My pussy was on fire. My body was on fire. The room was on fire. The world was on fire. And I felt right in the center of it, emanating flame, the center of hot. I. Was. Fire.

And then I had an idea of how to heat things up even more.

They stood up, and as they did, both men slid their robes off (again, how did they both know to do that at the same time??), leaving them just in their boxers. I held them for a moment, my arms around them both, their bare warm skin against mine. Jackson in back of me, and I could feel his big hard cock pressing against my now bare ass. And Mark in front of me, whose thick firm dick I could feel against my stomach.

"Fuck, Jackson, baby? That was so fucking hot to suck my juice off your fingers. And Mark? Fuckkk looks like you were enjoying it too, huh?"

"Mmmm yes I was, baby. I'd lick your pussy juice off of anything."

"Oh reeeeeallly?" I asked.

"Mmhmm, really," he replied.

And from a mouth somewhere buried in the back of my neck, Jackson said, "Before I offered it to you two, I had a nice taste myself of those juices, licking my own fingers. And yeah, Jan, I agree with Mark, I'd lick your tasty deliciousness off of anything..."

"Oh, fuck, boys, we are gonna have some more fun together, I just know it."

Now look, I've admitted I'm not a big fan of dicks, but I also know that for guys they are THE major pleasure center. And I wasn't allergic to cocks or averse to touching them or anything, in fact I'd be the first to admit they could feel pretty fucking good inside me. I just didn't looooove them in the same way I loved pussy.

But the way they were talking, and what they'd just done, had instilled in me a desire to please them similarly. And if I did it right, and if they were up for it, we'd end up in yet another win-win-win.

So I turned to the side, facing the iPad directly with my girl watching (she winked and I winked back), and I locked eyes with her and her eyes grew wide as I eased my hands down the front of both men's boxers. Both, I was glad to notice, had trimmed their hair so it was short and neat, not a freaking jungle like other men I'd seen.

So I easily made my way to their very stiff cocks, and got my hands around them both. I swear, I could feel their blood pulsing, throbbing, and as I took hold, in unison both men did a sharp intake of air. Mark's dick I was familiar with, and it lived up to its girthy reputation. Got my hand around it, just barely, and knew I wanted it inside me at some point. I could feel he was ready, too.

But like everything else with Jackson, his cock was new to me too, and although he'd attempted to send over some dick pics (clothed -- I'd told him I wasn't interested in anything more), I really didn't have any sense until that moment of how big he was. So I sortof gasped when I felt it -- while not quite as thick as Mark's, it had weight, and substance, and it was long and nicely curved. And fuck, he was HARD. Eager.

Damn. Since these boys had been so good to me and treated me soooo well, I felt somewhat like I wanted to be good to them in return. Two of them and just one of me -- how best to do that? Hmmm, I had an idea, and wondered if they'd go for it. As I'd already experienced, there was certainly no harm asking, or inviting them to try it. If they chose not to, we'd figure something out.

So as I continued to stroke them both, very much to their obvious enjoyment, I shared my idea.

"You both know I'm not a fan of sucking dicks, right?"

"Yes, we've been told." And the two of them shared a look, and a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously?

A voice from the iPad: "I told them. Before. When you were in the bathroom." And the four of us laughed.

When I recovered, I said, "Ah, that makes sense. So there's really one exception. Mark, I think you might be aware of this, and Jackson, this is something we've texted about. The one time I really dig a dick is when it tastes like pussy, when it has juices on it. And there's a lot of different ways to do that, but I just thought of an idea that would be really fucking exciting to me, so I'm going to share it with you, and we'll see what you think. My hope? When you see how I respond, and what I'm willing to do afterwards? You'll go for it. Sound good?"

In unison, smiling, "Hell yeah."

"Okay, before we do anything, we have to release these big boys, so for now why don't you just slide them out the front window of your boxers...?

Which they did, and I had the chance to see these two magnificent dicks come into the light for the first time. Even not being a fan, I had to appreciate their size, shape, and how they looked. Damn. I was excited about this.

"Since Mark's been in front of me this whole time, I'm going to put him in back."

"I'm good with that," he growled with a smile.

I continued, and gave him a smile as he stepped behind me, saying "I figured you would be, cuz I know you like that ass."

"Mmm yeah, baby, you know I do," and he gave my ass cheeks a playful slap as he snuggled his cock between them.

Turning to Jackson, and taking hold of his rock hard dick, I pulled him to face me, saying in a low voice, "Oh baby, this dick of yours is something special, damn, now I wish I'd asked for pictures. But also, you and I need to kiss..." and we did, and mmmmm it felt so good, different from Mark but soooo nice experiencing new lips and a new tongue. He was exploratory and soft and gentle but also knew what he wanted and was willing to go get it. Fuck me, he was as good a kisser as I'd imagined. And yes, I had definitely imagined.

"And now gentlemen," I said, spreading my feet apart, "You're going to meet in the middle."

"Ohhhh damn," said Jackson, stepping closer, placing his hands on my hips and allowing me to guide his hard curve between my legs with one hand. I could feel its hardness along my lips, just as he'd written about in some of our steamier exchanges. And fuck I really wanted him inside me, but not yet.

"Now you, big fella," and I turned my head to face Mark and invited him to do the same thing, but from the backside. Which he did, also placing his hands on my hips (interestingly, I noticed that his hands went directly on top of Jackson's, but neither pulled their hands away or moved them -- another very good sign), and with my other hand I slid his dick in between my legs, too.

FUCK I could now feel both of their cocks meet at my pussy, rubbing against one another and rubbing against my lips and my clit. With Mark kissing my neck, and Jackson's tongue in my mouth, mmmmm I was approaching heaven.

I opened my eyes long enough to see my woman staring at me, eyes bigger than before, amazed at the pleasure I was deriving from these two men, amazed at my creativity and authenticity and vulnerability at being able to not only imagine for myself what I wanted, but to actually ask for it. "I love you," she mouthed, but I think I was experiencing such pleasure at that moment that all I could do was roll my eyes back into my head and close them.

The two of them started out with a slow rhythm, their hands still on my hips, in sync with one another, and for all I knew they were signaling to each other with their eyes -- my eyes were closed so I didn't know and didn't particularly care, all I knew was that I was the incredibly happy and aroused beneficiary of what they were doing.

As Mark pushed forward from the back, Jackson would pull back from the front. And then, as they reached the end of the thrust, Jackson would push forward and Mark would pull back. It created an incredible sensation against my pussy lips and also against my clit to have two different cocks between my legs, to feel their different sizes throb and pulse and rub.

I had to pull my mouth away from Jackson's mouth at one point, just to be able to get a deep breath. And as soon as I got my breath, my hands went behind his head again into his thick hair and pulled his lips back to mine.

And then I felt Jackson change up the rhythm. As Mark pulled his hips back, preparing for another thrust, Jackson did too -- so for a brief second neither of their dicks was in contact with my clit -- but then, as if they were coordinating between themselves, they both thrust forward at the same time, flooding and overwhelming my pussy with dicks coming from both directions. I couldn't think. I could only release. I could only be. And I could only enjoy.

"Oh god, Jackson, your cock feels soooo fucking good against my pussy."

They pulled back again, giving her a breather for just a second, then thrust, together, again.

"Oh god, Mark, don't stop, fuck me I love how your dick feels."

They didn't stop.

They did it again.

And again.

And again.

And fucccckkkkk me the waves.

OH GOD THE WAVES.

My legs were jelly, but now I was being propped up by these fucking rock hard iron girder dicks between my legs, and with their arms around me I knew I wasn't going to fall. But fuck did I collapse. And tried to breathe as I came again, releasing more juice all over them.

Soaking them.

Drenching them.

Drowning them.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned, "Fuck you both feel so fucking good, I fucking love the feel of your dicks against my pussy, my god who even fucking are you oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

And they held me up as the waves crashed, and crashed, and then, slowly, subsided.

My lips went back to Jackson's mouth, urgently now, pulling his face into mine, taking his tongue deep into my mouth, and pushing mine farther into his. Mark's lips were alllll over the back of my neck, and shoulders, and it. Just. Felt. Electric.

After a time, when my legs had regained their energy, and I could finally breathe again, I softly said, "My god, thank you, both, for that. Now. She's come three times, and she needs a break. So, when I said before that there'd be a nice reward if you went along with my crazy idea? Well, you're about..."

And with that, I turned to the side again, kissed Mark once on the lips (because I'd been kissing Jackson for so long by that point, needed to make sure both boys know how much I enjoyed kissing them), and while taking both of their still-hard dicks in my hands, which were dripping with my wetness, I

slid

down

their

chests

kissing

licking

sucking

and continued what I was saying as I went...

"You're"

kiss

"about"

kiss

"to"

lick

"get"

lick

"that"

suck

"reward...."

And I dropped to my knees.

Eye-level now with both dicks, glistening with juices from my pussy. And I looked at my baby on the iPad, who was clearly flushed from just having cum herself, and who, with eyes wide open and a big smile, asked, "Are you gonna lick your juice off of them, Jan...?

I just smiled back, said, "Yes...I am..." and because I was kinda really intrigued to see what Jackson felt like in my mouth, I turned first to him and starting at the base of his shaft, gave him a loooooong liiiiiiick upppppp that sweet curve and began licking alllll my juices off as I felt his body arch back and heard him emit a low long moan...

"Oh damn, Jan," I heard Mark say as he watched me lick Jackson's cock, clearly stunned.

"What, baby?" I looked up at him as I kissed, gently, all over, the sides and tip of this big dick I had in my hand, as Mark stared won at me, open-mouthed, and I gave him an evil smile, "You like watching this?"

Fact is, I could tell he liked it, because I still had his dick in my other hand, and I could feel him stiffen as he watched me lick Jackson's cock, could feel him getting even harder, could feel him throb as I looked up at him while I did it.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes," he said, clearly agitated, excited, transported. "Do you like doing it?"

"Oh. Fuck. Yes," I replied, mimicking his response to me just seconds prior. This was next fucking level stuff, the fact that he was getting turned on watching me suck Jackson's cock. And it turned me way on to see.

"Umm, Mark?" I said, continuing to stare at him and stroke him as I licked the juices off Jackson's dick.

"Gulp, yes, Jan?" he replied, barely able to speak.

"I'm, umm, feeling like I need to pull Jackson's boxers down so I can get ahold of his nice, firm ass. That okay with you?"

"F-F-F-FUCCCKKKKK yes, do it, baby," he stuttered out.

I released my hand from Mark's dick and turned my body and full gaze over to Jackson. Damn that pretty curve was staring me right in the face, and I took a quick glance over at the iPad and she was just smiling as big as she could as I raised my eyebrows at her and smiled back.

More than anyone, she knew that I MUCH preferred pussy, but that doing this today was both fun for me to be "in control" and also I knew it was enjoyable for the boys, who'd done such a great job so far of keeping the attention on me. And apparently, it was also really exciting for my girl, so now my win-win-win had become a win-win-win-win... Mmmm I was so okay with that.

And so, with Mark watching from behind, I put both hands on Jackson's hips and slipped my fingers inside the waistband of his boxers, and as I continued to lick him upppp and downnn, he moaned as I slowly

very slowly

eased

his boxers

down

over his ass

down his thighs

his knees

his calves

to his feet

where he lifted them one by one and let me slide them off and toss into the pile with the other clothes that had been removed so far.

And I turned my attention back to that glorious glistening curvalicious instrument, grasping it now with both hands and realizing that it still contained some juices that hadn't yet been licked off, way down at the base of his shaft.

I looked up at Mark, said, "Mmmm, looks like I missed a spot..." and proceeded to kiss and lick there, while I stroked Jackson, with both hands now, to his obvious enjoyment.

"Ohhhh fuck, Jan," I heard Jackson say, and I felt his hands go to the back of my head, not to push me anywhere I didn't want to go but instead to have another connection point and feel me as I moved.

After I'd licked him clean, reminding myself how delicious I tasted, I looked up at my girl on the iPad, who was still totally interested, engaged and excited by what I was doing, and I licked my lips.

She asked, "How you taste, baby?" And I said, "Mmmm delish," to which she replied, "Need some more?" And I said, "Mmhmm," to which she said, "Then you should turn around, there's more waiting behind you..." At that, I released Jackson's dick from my hand and turned to the patiently-waiting Mark, whose firm thick dick was still covered in my deliciousness.

"Oh, poor baby, you've been waiting so long," I said softly, and with a little bit of gusto (because it was Mark), grasped him with both hands and began licking with newfound energy, relishing the way I tasted on this very thick dick.

"Damn, Mark, I taste goooood on you," I said in between licks and kisses of his glistening head. "Better get every drop then, baby," I heard him say, and I smiled and continued.

Licking him reminded me of the times we'd been together, the times I'd had this thickness inside my warm, wet pussy, and how much I'd enjoyed that. Because of those times, I'm pretty sure I gave Mark an extra special and extra good cleaning off, and he was most definitely enjoying it, emitting moans and gasps at every lick, kiss, or little suck I gave him.

When I'd finished licking up every drop from Mark, I pronounced him "All clean," and stood up, asking who wanted to be the first to kiss me and taste whatever juices remained on my lips and tongue.

Unsurprisingly, just as Mark said "Me!" Jackson said, "I do!" so I said, "There's only one solution, boys, come in here," and although I hadn't necessarily expected them both to do it, I think there was probably some of that competitive fire in both of them ("I'm not gonna be left out of this!"), and they both leaned in to kiss me at the same time.

I'd never kissed two men at the same time, and certainly never expected these two men to be so intimate with each other so quickly -- although the fact that a few minutes prior their dicks were rubbing together on my pussy should have been an indicator of their willingness to step out of their comfort zone.

So we kissed, the three of us, lips first and then slowly their tongues slipped into my mouth and mine into theirs. And although I couldn't say afterwards that the two of them had kissed specifically, there's no way their lips didn't touch, there's no way their tongues didn't meet in my mouth, and mmmmmmm dammnnnnn that was hotttttttt to me.

After some very sweet threeway kissing that lasted for several minutes, lots of exciting breathing and moaning from all, I pulled back, looked at both of them, and said, "Well, boys, I think I need a quick bathroom break, and then I think it's time we moved to the bed for some more fun, don't you?"

And off I went, bringing the iPad with me, because I needed to check in with my baby for a few minutes...

Fact is, I didn't really need to go to the bathroom, just really wanted to talk with her, remind her how much I loved her, how much I missed her, how much I wished she was here. But I also wanted to tell her that I really was enjoying myself, that there was a feeling of control, or power, that was exhilarating as fuck, and I was hoping she could feel it from what she was watching.