Lesbian Hall Pass for Wife - CUCK Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets invite for round that includes a man. Husband ok.
1.9k words
4.06
21k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the best full night of sleep that I'd had for a long time. I slept in late and just lingered in the bed once I got to a half-awake state. It was luxurious and I soaked the moments in as I recovered from the previous night. Mark was no longer in bed with me and, after my mind started to focus, I started to think back on the evening and my worries began to surface. Had I gone too far? How was Mark feeling about everything? Was I right to enjoy it as much as I did? Was Robbie for real? What would I do next? My questions went on and on until I heard Mark coming upstairs to our room.

Mark appeared at the door with a cup of coffee for me and in his cheerful way offered my wake up call. In his normal tone Mark said, "Good morning sleepy. I would imagine that your probably still tired, but we have plans today. Unless we're going to cancel on your parents, lunch is less than an hour away and I know you need time to get ready." Then he added, "That was great last night. I had fun and I know you sure did. Love you." With that simple and kind gesture he smiled, turned and headed back downstairs. I was in the clear!

Mark was right, we did have a full day of normal married life. That day turned into a full week as well. As with my other extra-martial experiences, Mark just carried on as he said he would. We just continued with our daily life, but, if anything, I found Mark to be extra attentive and caring. I was in heaven except for those times I would naturally daydream about Ginger and Robbie. The more I would think about them, them more curious I was about Robbie. Not so much about Robbie per se, but about his thick dick. He was unapologetically in control that night and I began to imagine him delivering blow after blow of brute fucking when Ginger was lucky enough to be with him. By mid-week I was craving sex and questioning if/when I could get another night with them.

That question came to a point Thursday when Ginger text me.

Hey Babe! Loved last weekend. Robbie won't stop talking about you. You going to come see me dance this weekend? Got some girls that want to meet you. xoxo

I waited a moment to figure out my next step and decided to forward the text to Mark. We hadn't talked, but this way the idea of another round wasn't mine and so I could dismiss it if he pushed back. 2 minutes later Mark text back:

Wow. Looks like a girl is crushing on you. Hot. It's an invite for you, so how do you want to play it? Solo again or with me?

My first thoughts we, "Oh my fucking God Mark is in!". I text back to make sure what he was getting himself into.

You're so amazing, but want to check, you saw the other girls and Robbie part, right? I don't want to end up with us in a bad place.

His response:

Did you want to fuck him? Or maybe better, do you want to?

"Oh shit." I thought. I felt flustered and then heard a ping from another text from Mark.

Don't answer it. We can talk. I'd say accept the invite and let's figure it out. So far, I think everyone is having fun, right? If you want to go then let's go.

"Ok, whew." I thought. That's better and so I responded ok to Mark and then text Ginger back;

My hubby said yes, so you know I'm down. Last weekend was so hot and did you mention more girls? Lol. I'll call you!

Ginger's immediate text back with;

Great. Yes, you're a fucking hottie and were a good girl for me. This time maybe you'll get an extra surprise. I'll tell Robbie you're game for this weekend.

There it was again. I was set up for more fun and Ginger had given me just enough of a warning about Robbie but not a direct script that said he would be a part of things. I could have clarified, but I chose not to. Later, I would look back and know that decision betrayed what I was wanting. I wanted to talk to Mark in more detail, but he worked late Thursday so we were just left with meeting up at Ginger's club Friday and playing it by ear.

I took off early to get ready and Mark couldn't shake free in enough time to come home first so we met at the club. Seeing him in the parking lot I asked if he was ok and ready for this. Mark kissed me softly and told me he wanted this to be fun. With that go-for-it-attitude, we opened the door to the club and stepped in.

Upon entering the doorman greeted us and told us he was expecting us. He said that we had a reserved table, but turned to me and said Ginger asked if she you right away when you arrived. I looked at Mark and he grinned while telling me to go say hi. Mark was escorted through the main door and I was led down a hall toward the back of the building. Stepping through a door that ended up being a sort of lounge area for the girls I was immediately struck by how arousing everything around me was. There were so many dancers in their high heals, bedazzled outfits, tits and ass everywhere and the perfume was almost soaking into me. I was snapped out of my intoxicated state when Ginger spotted me and came running over to embrace me.

She took me by the hand and led me to her station. Next to her was Robbie sitting on a chair smiling. He really was a hunk of a man sitting there just looking like he was waiting for me. Ginger broke the ice saying, "I'm so glad you're here. You look fabulous in that dress!" and then leaned toward me and whispered, "although I am looking forward to seeing you out of it later." Then she turned to Robbie and said to me "I'm sure you remember Robbie. He's a hard one to forget!" Robbie reached down into a cooler next to him for a fresh beer, stood up and handed it to me saying "You sure are one good looking girl. Like I told you, I knew you'd come back." Ginger slapped him and told him to cool it, but Robbie just smiled at me.

Ginger began to introduce me to the other girls. They were full of hugs and compliments. One even told me that if I'm ever tired of Ginger that I shouldn't be shy to come find her. I was on fire after all the attention. I was so horny by then I thought I might burst. I decided to sit and have some beers and see if I could settle in.

After a couple of beers I asked Ginger where the bathroom was. Robbie popped up out of his chair and told me he'd take me to the employee restroom. Without question I followed him out of that room and further down the hallway where it led to an office that had an adjoining restroom. I thanked him and was glad to have a moment to collect myself. As I reentered the office I saw Robbie was still there leaning against the desk. I was frozen and just waiting for the command I knew he would give me.

He told me to come to him and then said, "Look, we both know where this is headed. Ginger has had a couple girls do some lap dances for your husband all this time to keep him busy. When you and I are done here Ginger and I are going to take you home so the real fun can begin." Then he kissed me hard and strong. I felt his muscular body pull me in tight. I barely had time to process what he just said, but I was so ready for sex I didn't resist. Then he let go of me and began to unbuckle his pants. Dropping his pants to the ground I was happy to see his thick cock once again. Then he said, "It's all yours now. Why don't you get this night off to a good start and show me what a good cocksucker you can be?"

At that point there was no Mark. There was no Ginger. There was no 'use my good judgement'. There was only Robbie, his dick and my wanting to suck it. So, there in some strangers office in the back of a strip club a got on my knees a started to give the best head I ever gave. I sucked it, drooled on it, face fucked myself with it as I tried to get it all the way down and deep into my throat. All the while Robbie kept encouraging me. He kept telling me he knew he found a slut. He was right. My husband started it, but he and Ginger had awoken some inner whore in me and his amusement with me only made me work hard to earn his respect as his sexual object.

Then I felt the change in his dick. It swelled just a bit more and his balls began to tighten. I moaned for him when he grabbed the back of my head and began driving his dick into my mouth. I could hear the audible noises of his precum and my saliva mixing together as I slathered over his dick as it pumped in and out of my hot mouth. With no other words in Robbie started to flood my mouth with his cum. He pumped and pumped his load into my throat until his final grunt indicated he was done. I was proud to swallow every single drop and licked my lips for him when I was done. Of all the times I had sucked Mark's dick, I'd never been so happy to earn a load like a badge of honor as I was feeling right then.

After pulling up his pants Robbie told me he was ready for us to leave. He was firm when he said, "Since this will be your first time and since he's here, I want you to go invite your husband to come with us." Then in a more stern and serious tone he added, "But look, I don't want any bullshit. You're coming to play with Ginger and me. You are about to start fucking us on the regular and the other night was just a warm up. I know your husband's type, like I told you, and he's already ok with this. You wouldn't be here if he was fucking you right. You know it and he knows it. Tonight you're going to know the difference in what that's like. The question is, does he want to see it?" He paused and continued, "So what do you think? Will he come over, sit there and be quiet while he watches his pretty married pussy get used?"

I paused just to catch my breath. There was no resisting him or, really, me at this point. I responded by telling him, "Yes. I will go ask him, but I already know his answer. He will jump at this. He knows you want to fuck me. He knows I came home last week with some of your cum stuck to me. He has only kept the door open for this. I'll ask, but I'm sure he wants to watch me fuck you both."

With that I turned around to the door that led back to the hallway on my way to find my husband.