All Comments on 'Lesbian Hall Pass for Wife - CUCK Ch. 02'

by Open4Husband

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story ended for me

When you changed the line that started with, "Mark appeared at the door with a cup of coffee...." and did not finish with, "and dumped the extremely hot liquid right in my crotch, then saying good bye and good riddence!!!" Walked rapidly out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say no

Mark say no then look for a replacement OR kick in the nuts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Open4divorce

and then become a cheap whore as Robbie's will pimp her to his friends. Congratulations. This is a really shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

OK, so markie is ok with this, whole sick and twisted different can of worms, what the fuck is slut doing for him? It appears as though she has cut him off, at least there is no mention of any kind of interaction. She can't give him sex because now it is just cheap slut sex, meaningless. What is slut going to do when robbie starts to pass her around like a worthless toy?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Stories that come to LW from other categories rarely find a warm welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s garbage

I take it you don’t understand the category’s theme. This isn’t a loving wife category story it’s a lesbian category story. This stopped being a loving wife category story when you added lesbian category into it . I take it you don’t understand that nearly 90% of the stories on this site use the words loving wife in there stories so as soon as you add another category into your story then loving wife category is nil and void. The loving wife category is a neutral category which makes it hard to write in . So if you add another category story into your story then it becomes that category story and not loving wife category. ( e.g start off just with loving wife = loving wife category) Basically everything is over rules loving wife category. ( say you write like this you start off with loving wife then add say lesbian that automatically becomes the category) ( or loving wife then add say anal then that becomes a anal category story) ( or let’s say you start off loving wife then add say interracial into your story then it automatically becomes a interracial category story) To be a loving wife category story you can’t add any of the other category’s into your story. That’s how it works otherwise it would be pointless having the category’s . Also it would be mayhem the site would just fall apart. Also the proud readers of the loving wife category will stop getting angry about the garbage that keeps being dumped into the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

Is any husband THAT stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

faggot fodder. Stupid, trite story

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Sadly..

Probably the worst story on Lit. at the moment.

Not a decent character anywhere.

Pure unadulterated garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop

Please stop writing...it is simply not enjoyable at all.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

If she actually loved hubby and respected him, yhen he’d be in on the playtime too. Nice wife, NOT

EricOmroEricOmroover 4 years ago
Uh, block'em?

I just want to make sure the author is aware that you can block anonymous comments (but leave those who post with an account) if you want. The FAQ tells how, I must say it is not obvious. You can do something about scores too.

If you are fine with them, okay.

But calmer folks do have useful comments to offer and filtering out the trolls can be a bother for the reader sometimes. I mean, they are the definition of a waste of time.

I will read your stuff, it works when I am in the mood. It is a bit brief, I'm guessing that is your style where honestly I tend to drone on with excess detail.

Looking forward to the next.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

This is probably the last chapter for me, I'll be moving on. I'm not enjoying this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous