Lesbian Hall Pass for Wife - CUCK Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark is along for the ride.
1.1k words
3.96
17.8k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far tonight I had been hit on by a room of strippers, met my lesbian lover, sucked her boyfriend's cock all while my husband was in a room waiting for me. Now, headed his way I was going to tell him I was headed to my friend's place and to see if he wanted to come and watch or if he'd rather go home and I'd catch up with him later.

I found Mark at the reserved table they had set up for us. He did indeed look a little flustered. I'm sure an hour of strippers rubbing against a guy would do that for anyone. When he saw me he jumped up to great me with a big smile. My heart skipped a beat as it always had for him. I wasn't ready for it maybe, but before I could stop him he reached out and kissed me passionately. It didn't take long for him to sense it and I knew some of Robbie's cum still lingered on my lips. Mark pulled off me slightly and smiled at me. "I see someone's already started to enjoy herself tonight." he said with a wry smile. Then he came back into me and kissed me again, opening my lips for a full French kiss moment.

Stunned I didn't know what to do and so I took Mark's suggestion to sit as he pulled out the chair for me. "Mark," I started, "I know we didn't have a chance to talk before tonight, but I ..."

"Stop." Mark cut me off. "I'm not dumb nor am I innocent here." he continued. "Originally I wanted you to explore your interest with women. That grew and I've found myself being excited by you just generally enjoying yourself. By others enjoy you. Last weekend I also found the courage to indulge in a deeply held desire to enjoy cum. At first I could taste the salty remnants of another guy on you but when I went in for clean-up duties after I finished in you it was an amazing experience for me. I haven't found the courage to tell you out of embarrassment or fear of rejection. But here you are now and you've made another man cum. Tasting that again is a huge turn on. I knew this boyfriend of hers wanted you. I couldn't tell you out loud to fuck him. It had to come from you. Now it seems it has and I want you to know I'm supportive of your desires. Do you hate me or love me for that?"

I was almost without words. My husband had just shared a deep kink, was going to let me fuck another man and all he wanted was to be secure in my love for him. I took a breath and told him, "I totally accept and love you. I came to talk to you because they are waiting for me. They are both going to start to fuck me on a regular basis, but I want you to know two things about that. First, I want to fuck them. I want to totally give myself sexually to them. That the more whorish I am for them the better. There will be no limits. Second, that is what I am for them and likewise. It's about sex only. The guy, Robbie, is kind of a pig. There's nothing appealing to me about him except I believe he will fuck me into oblivion. You and I have a deep connection but he simply wants to breed me and I want to be used raw like that. I can never have that with you." I continued, "I want to ask you if you want to come with me or not. Robbie says you're invited but your role isn't to be involved. You are to sit in a corner or apart from us and can watch. For me, I don't know I have a strong sense for what's better. It may be that you feel more connected to me and this moment if you are there, but I also know I can't serve them if I am tending to you. So, this is your decision."

Mark took a deep breath and said "Thank you for that. It's a relief to me. I know we didn't talk before this, but I think our old rules should apply. If I go with you I probably won't need to ask for details, but I do want you to still save some piece of you for me when you're done. Is that still in play?" Without really thinking I nodded my approval. "Good," he continued, "then I say let's go. I'd like to see this live and I promise I won't interrupt. I'll just be looking forward to my turn." With that we stood up and he kissed me one more last time that night as I led him back to meet Robbie and Ginger.

Robbie was back in his chair by Ginger's booth. When they saw us Ginger came to hug me. She said hi to Mark and then Robbie told me to come sit on his lap before acknowledging Mark. I obeyed and then Robbie looked at Mark and asked him if he was ready. Mark nodded yes. Robbie cupped my breast with his hand while looking Mark in the eye. He pinched my nipple which caused me to jump and then asked if he was sure. Mark broke his stare and looking down he nodded yes again. That must have been enough because Robbie went to stand up to leave. That was all it took for Ginger I guess because she grabed me off of Robbie's lap and pulled me to her side. Turning to Mark she said, "Follow us because your pretty bride is coming with us. Her and my man have already had some fun and I need her to catch me up."

I got into the backseat of their SUV with Ginger who was kissing on me and taking off her panties while she laid her seat back. I don't know how far or long we drove but I was sucking on her pretty kitty the whole way. When Robbie parked she told him to wait as she wrapped her leg around my head and pulled me in tight. Robbie turned around from the driver's seat to watch and reached out to put his fingers in me. It was so so so welcomed to be touched after all this time tonight. I must have made some such noise because Ginger began to cum all over my face. Rubbing her pussy over my lips and calling out fuck several times herself.

At that moment Robbie got out and quickly swung around to open the back doors of the SUV and expose us to my husband who was parked next to us. Pull yourself together ladies, lets get inside and let the main events start. I couldn't look at Mark out of a sort of embarrassment but I also couldn't wait to get inside for more.