Lesbian Hotwives Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so beautiful," Kathy moaned, as she leaned in and Matt could very clearly see his wife letting another woman place her wet tongue on her moist pussy, stroking it over and over and inside her slick cunt...and that was it, hot spurts of his sticky white cum all over his hips, his cock and balls, and sadly, all stuck in his pubic tangle.

"Fuck! That was amazing!" he whispered. "I haven't cum like that in years." He rested for a few seconds, working up the energy to clean up all the oil and cum, and glanced at the video, where the woman he had imagined as his wife had her tongue deep inside the maid's pussy.

But this time she didn't look anything like Donna, and she wasn't at all interesting.

Chapter 4

"Caitlyn, have you been on the computer lately?" Donna asked their young maid, standing above the seated girl as she read her novel.

"No ma'am," Caitlyn answered. "I always check with you first to see if it's alright, otherwise I just use my phone."

"That's what I thought, thank you," Donna replied, smiling at the pretty redhead. As she walked away, Caitlyn glanced up and looked at the housewife's shapely ass contemplatively. Then she returned to reading her novel of love during the Whiskey Rebellion.

Chapter 5

"Bob, you check out the videos on those porn sites a lot, don't you? At least, you say you do..." Matt tried to edge into a topic that was weighing more heavily on his mind.

"Yeah, sometimes, but not 'a lot,'" his coworker Bob Duncan replied. "I'm married, I'm not a fucking pervert." He grinned. "If I were, I'd be getting a lot more ass."

"You like 'girl on girl' stuff?" Matt asked.

"Who doesn't?" replied Bob. "Twice - or more - of the tits, the pussy, the ass...damn right."

"Did you ever imagine if it were your wife doing it?"

"Well, now you're getting into threesome territory there, old chief," Bob replied, grinning. "Would I like to see my wife licking some hot young thing's pink pussy? Yeah, as long as I was the one finishing her off." Bob looked at Matt.

"Are you two thinking of doing a threesome? Because if you are, and you don't tell me all about it, you're a fucking shitty friend." Bob looked at Matt expectantly.

"No...no, I doubt that Donna would go for that, I can barely get her to have sex with me anymore, much less some chick," Matt replied.

"Well, if you are thinking about a threesome, and you don't have someone in mind to make your third, you can always check out Clyde's List."

"The place where people list their car for sale and end up getting it stolen? That doesn't sound like a plan," Matt responded, frowning. "Besides, like I said, I doubt that Donna would be interested, but it'd be pretty sweet if she was."

"It'd be pretty sweet if my Betty lost 100 pounds, too, but that ain't happening," Bob shrugged. "C'mon, we'd better get back to our desks or Phil will discover we're not indispensable."

"Speak for yourself, asshole, I am indispensable," laughed Matt.

"That's not what Donna says," retorted Bob. The two, grinning, returned to work.

Chapter 6

On his way home from work Matt picked up a copy of the free "Lifestyles" paper at the local 24-Seven convenience store, feeling as though every eye in the place was on him. That was only three eyes total, as the clerk, a frazzled woman of 67 named Myrtle, and a local homeless guy in a camo vest and a pair of discarded Dickies pants that he'd found in a Walmart dumpster, and wearing a dirty black eye patch over the truly terrifying evidence of a fight that he'd lost at age 19, some 30 years ago, were the only other occupants, and in reality neither one was interested in what free periodical Matt was taking.

The clerk was thinking about her drunken son Rick and worrying that he would eventually get himself wrapped around a tree after a night of drinking at Elmo's, a local dive bar, and the homeless guy, an ex-lumberjack from Oregon, was wondering if he'd be able to pick up some night work money stocking shelves at the mega hardware store a half mile down the road, but he'd need a cup of coffee for that first.

But this story isn't about those two, so we'll just have to wonder how that turned out for them.

Matt leafed through the cheap paper, finding "Gentlemen's Clubs" in the last section, along with half page display ads of some of their female attractions. Matt was unfamiliar with both alternative periodicals and Gentlemen's Clubs, because up until he developed the thought burning through his brain - that is, the idea of his beautiful wife Donna being fucked by a (hopefully) pretty woman for his enjoyment, he had been a fairly sedate married guy.

Obviously he had recently begun to sort of run off the rails, but it isn't our job here to set him back on, it's to watch and see what happens.

So Matt picked out a strip joint (I am NOT going to keep calling them Gentlemen's Clubs, who we foolin' here?) because one of the girls in the halftone grey photo of 'attractions' looked a bit like Donna. He made plans to visit Blushing Beauties (that's the name of the most appealing strip joint, I don't make these things up) when his wife would be out of town visiting her mother, Mary Lee Phelps, and Caitlyn would be off visiting her American half-brother.

The night for his adventure came, and off Matt went to see the sights. Fortunately for him, he only had to sit through about a half hour of okay looking women taking off their clothes to the pulsing electronic beat, before a girl who really did vaguely resemble Donna came on stage.

And no, it wasn't Donna in disguise or any other lame plot development of that sort. In fact, she was a 23 year old receptionist named Morgan Farris who had lost her job when the small architectural firm she worked for went out of business after the owner went to prison for tax evasion. So, although it made her queasy to be stared at by drunk, lecherous men - and the random lonely woman - a job is a job, and she strove to be as good at it as she could.

That doesn't mean she was a great dancer or stripper. In fact, in my opinion she was lousy. But what she was good at at Blushing Beauties, was generating 'add ons,' the various services a dancer could generate on the side that could bring a motivated girl a lot of tax free money, as long as she cut the owner in, too. I guess it's ironic that she was making the bulk of her income by evading taxes, when she'd lost her last job because someone else got caught doing the same thing.

Matt couldn't take his eyes off 'Belle,' the stage name that Morgan went by at the strip joint. No girl in her right mind working at a strip club uses her real name, that's just a good way to get strangled on the way home by one of the crazier customers. And the owner of Blushing Beauties had a thing about each girl's stage name starting with the letter 'B.' Since 'Brittany' and 'Blaze' were taken, she went with Belle.

There's no record of any dancer there ever being named 'Beulah', or 'Beelzebub', but I think it would have been interesting if some girl had tried it. Sometimes you just have to try to set yourself apart from the herd, y'know?

But none of that mattered to Matt, because as far as he was concerned, Morgan-Belle's name was actually 'Donna.' After staring at her for five minutes, he had fixated on her being his wife that night.

So as Belle circulated offering lap dances and whatever else straight girls do out in the open with drunk men for money, she happened on Matt, who declined her offer of a lap dance, but who enquired if there wasn't something she could do in private.

Belle, or Morgan, or if you have a kink exactly like Matt's, 'Donna', wasn't totally against providing a hand job or blowjob if the price was right. She explained to Matt that if he and she went into the 'Library,' they could discuss it further, although the entrance fee for this particular library was $50 higher than the entrance fee for the free library on Mott Street, which also had more books than the one at the strip club.

The two went to the fairly seedy little room that was big enough for a daybed like those you might find in a little girl's bedroom, and a comfortable upholstered wing chair in pleather (for easy cleaning, most likely.) There, Belle asked what sort of thing that Matt was interested in.

He answered, "I'd really like to see you with another girl doing...y'know."

It just so happened that not only did Belle prefer to do 'y'know,' her work BFF, a girl named Linda - I mean 'Brandi' - also liked to do y'know, and to do it with Morgan - I mean Belle. So Belle smiled and said, "Yes, we can do that, it's only $400, but you can't touch us and once you cum you have to leave The Library, okay?"

"Sure, that's fine," Matt responded, his cock getting hard now. Everyone took their places, and Donna and Ariel - that's the imaginary name he gave Brandi, although neither girl knew their names had been changed yet again - started off with a little dreamy light dancing before each other, as though Matt wasn't even in the room.

The women knew that he wanted them to be lovers that didn't know - or didn't care - that he was in the room, and that he might be someone who cared about one or both of them very much, but he was insignificant to them in the shining light of their affection for each other. It was brilliant insight into the psychological mode that Matt was quickly growing into.

He was indeed fantasizing that he was watching Donna and Ariel in his bedroom, after he had told his wife Donna he would be at work all afternoon.

The two women danced for each other in negligees, Donna wearing a see through mid thigh chemise in red, with Chantilly floral lace and sheer mesh. It concealed nothing, certainly not her full, round and perky breasts, with their brown nipples and areolas, and her smooth and 'innie' labia, plus her perfect round bottom which looked like could be devoured in three bites per cheek. The outfit subtly highlighted everything, and concealed nothing, and it was all that his wife was wearing.

Her best friend Ariel (from school, Matt fantasized) was wearing a peek-a-boo lace babydoll set in medium blue, which allowed her lovely breasts and pink nipples to show through, and a tiny pair of bikini panties which, for the moment, concealed the charms between her slim thighs. She smiled as her eyes roamed up and down his wife's body. Donna turned and showed off her sweet curves to her friend, enjoying the attention and trying to enflame Ariel, apparently succeeding.

Ariel leaned in, whispering in his wife's ear, and Donna turned her back on Ariel, as though spurning her whispered suggestion, but in the process making her lovely round bottom more available to her friend's eyes...and touch. Ariel's hand reached out and caressed Donna's sweet little ass, Donna obviously purring with pleasure at her touch.

She turned as if to remonstrate Ariel's boldness, but Ariel's other hand reached up to caress Donna's smooth cheek, effectively placing Donna in her arms, and to Matt's shock and excitement, his wife fell into Ariel's embrace, the two women face to face, Ariel drawing Donna in closer and closer, until their faces were inches apart, eyes locked on each other, seeing nothing else but each other, and so gradually, so slowly it seemed the creep of a second hand on a wall clock in a classroom, their lips came together.

Soft and warm feminine lips gently caressed, then pressed, moist ruby lips quivering with suppressed desire, passion bringing them together and visibly growing in their responses. Where lips go, form follows, their breasts touching, then hips, no space to be found between their warm, supple bodies, their breathing speeding up, their movements increasingly in tandem, then touch and response, soft sighs filling the air as the pleasure overwhelms them, and they realize their growing attraction is a real thing, and cannot any longer be denied.

"Oh, Donna," Ariel breathed into Donna's swanlike, graceful and warm throat, her words teasing and tickling Matt's wife's sensitive flesh. She shuddered, part exquisite pleasure and part dread that, no matter how long and sweet their delight together, she must sooner or later return to the base clown that is her husband. His fumbling, ineffectual attempts at pleasing her were as less than nothing compared to the honeyed touch of Ariel in her arms. the realization a quantum change in her life.

In his chair, Matt mumbled to himself, "She's never felt such intense and lengthy pleasure before, she might never have even cum with me, only thinking - or pretending - that she did, never having experienced the real thing that another woman is going to give her...as I watch."

His hand was busy on his erect cock, as his pants were unzipped and halfway down his legs, his fleshy ram rod nearly as hard as steel, his balls pulled up close, so ready to shoot what he knew would be the hottest load of sperm he'd ever produced. But he realized that it was important that he take his time, that the beautiful delight of watching his wife be seduced into lesbian sex would go away the second he exploded, like the wet dreams of his youth waking up to unpleasant reality of a messy sheet to explain to his mother.

But Donna and Ariel didn't know that he was watching them, in his fantasy. In his imagination, he'd cleverly and carefully hidden himself behind a bush by the house, with a perfect view of the bedroom. He also so cleverly told Donna that he would be gone all day, so hopefully his wife and her beautiful friend would play for hours, for his enjoyment at watching himself be cuckolded by a woman...

Donna gazed into her female friend's passionate brown eyes with her own sweet, loving blue eyes. "What are we doing?" she whispered to Ariel. Matt was invigorated - would his sweet, faithful, loving wife resist the siren call of the pleasures of sapphic sex, the undeniable delights of writhing hotly in a damp, steamy bed, both women naked, their beautiful bodies begging for a woman's touch, moist openings thrilling to another's fingers and tongue, hot kisses bestowed on another woman's most intimate places, or would she spurn such impossible to deny pleasures to remain his and his alone?

You and I of course seek faithful and lifelong love from that one special person, but Matt was discovering that he was of a special breed - the man who lusts to see his wife cheat on him, taking in the sexual thrusts of another person and encouraging her infidelity as he watches, gaining hot and exciting delights from being cuckolded. Many men are thrilled to see their wife be taken by another man.

But within that weird fetish, even rarer are the men who desire to see their wife submit herself to the pleasures of lesbian sex over the vows she had taken to be faithful to him alone. And for whatever reason, Matt was falling deeply into the clutches of that strange mania.

"Oh god...fuck," he told himself, as he watched Ariel's fingers gently close over his wife's sweet, plump breast, caressing and massaging her, Donna's eyes fluttering closed in pleasure, the incredible ecstasy of a woman's gentle touch in a place never before touched by a sexual female, bringing her sensations of delight that she had never experienced with Matt.

"She's going to cum, just from feeling Ariel touching her breast," Matt thought. "God, I could never have pleased her like that!" Instead of dismay, Matt nearly rocketed himself to a spurting climax at the thought, and had to pinch his scrotum to draw back from excitement's edge, where the dream he was now living would end, his invested $450 gone.

"Fuck, that was close," he muttered, as both Donna and Ariel looked up from their embrace.

"Did you hear something, darling?" murmured Ariel.

"I thought I heard some dog whining, but it was nothing - less than nothing," Donna laughed. "Now, show me your love," and incredibly, his sweet, faithful wife was now ardently kissing her female friend, and her hand was slipping under the negligee and touching the outside of Ariel's panties at the crotch.

"You're wet here," she giggled. "I wonder what that means." Her gaze into Ariel's eyes was a challenge.

"I'll show you, sweetness," Ariel responded, pushing Donna onto the daybed in the "Library." Donna fell gracefully and in a practiced way, almost as though the two had been in rehearsal for this play many times, only waiting for a grateful and receptive audience.

Ariel knelt before Donna, parting her legs, thighs moving apart, negligee moving upward to reveal his wife's own moist cleft, bare and smooth, red within her hot slit, glistening pinkly along her plump labia, and her small pearl of pleasure swelling and standing upward in its way, timidly seeking attention.

"She was never that excited with me," Matt thought, his fingers slickly slipping up and down the length of his cock, pausing under the angry red head of his dick, leaking his clear pre-cum copiously and easing the friction of fingers on cock. He was learning to edge himself, deny the immediate pleasure in return for the longer state of orgasmic bliss in the future.

He continued to watch his wife slip into the clutches of a lesbian, on her way to becoming an irreversible dyke and pussy lover herself. He longed to see her sweet, pink tongue slipping into a woman's cunt, lapping up excited, creamy female cum and begging for more.

"Spread your sweet thighs just a little more, darling Donna," Ariel cooed into her pussy, looking up with lust filled eyes at Matt's wife.

"I'm not sure this is the right thing..." Donna murmured, struck by indecision at imminent immorality and adultery.

"It's the right thing if you want to be happy," Ariel whispered. "Perhaps this will convince you..." She blew warmly and softly over Donna's distended clit, the mere heat of her breath and its touch setting the housewife off to an amazing orgasm.

"Oh fuck...oh god god god ohmygod yess!" Donna nearly screamed, her body twisting and writhing, one hand reflexively squeezing a breast, her other descending to the back of Ariel's head, fingers entwined in her friend's lush blonde hair, urging Ariel's face onto her cunt.

Speaking to the air, Donna was in raptures and revealed much. "Oh god, Ariel, Matt tried to eat me and I never wanted his dirty male mouth down there...he never could make me cum, although I always told him that he had, but you, you...I've never experienced the pleasures-"

"-FUCK FUCK FUCK YESSS YESSS!!" Donna literally screamed, the window pane rattling an inch from Matt's nose by the strength of her passion as he watched her being sucked into the vortex of woman love, a female showing her the pleasure that he never could. Donna's head lolled back, Ariel's head firmly between Donna's thighs, her tongue avidly licking the hot liquid that Donna was squirting into her face and mouth, from the force of her excitement and pleasure.

He nearly lost it there, watching his wife experience the greatest sexual pleasure of her life from the attentions of someone other than her husband. His faithful wife had been seduced by a lesbian, and had enjoyed it far more than she had any kind of sex with him. It almost brought him to his own climax, but ironically he manned up and resisted cumming, all while rejoicing that his wife was cheating on him and making him a cuckold at the hands of a woman!

He stared at Ariel's cute ass as her head bobbed and swirled between Donna's slim legs, Ariel's ass cheeks parting so that Matt could actually see her cute asshole winking at him through the sheer panties. He wondered idly what a woman's asshole would taste like, and Ariel's anus in particular.

Of course, Donna had never allowed Matt to lick her sweet little brown hole - he had barely ever even seen it, really - Donna was very modest, even with her husband. Then Donna shrieked with pleasure, drawing his attention away from the cute cunt and brown hole between Ariel's thighs.