Lesbian Hotwives Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, Ariel, I'm cumming...oh god, lick me again, just there...so good, good..." Donna moaned, her head thrown back in intense female pleasure, something that he had never seen with his wife before. Her body shivered, as if it were filling with an ecstasy that she couldn't possibly hope to absorb at one time, and so must shake it off lest she explode.

"Oh baby, baby so so good...wonderful, the best," Donna murmured, pulling Ariel's half naked body up off the floor to hers, taking the long-haired blonde in her arms, kissing her ardently, passionately - nothing like the tiny pecks that Donna gave him, usually only when he was going away, as though she were trying to positively reinforce his absences. Perhaps Ariel was the reason why?

Ariel writhed in Donna's arms, her lush female body twisting intimately into Donna's, their breasts rubbing together warmly, nipples stiff and deliciously poking soft female flesh, their hips and thighs moving, until he saw that Ariel was insinuating her thigh between Donna's. Donna looked up at her enquiringly.

"What are you doing?" she asked Ariel.

"Do you still let Matt fuck you?" Ariel asked challengingly.

"Yes...sometimes," Donna answered. "Not very much, though," she continued. "He's always done too soon, and I never get a chance to cum."

"But you tell him you do, don't you," Ariel sneered.

"Of course, I don't want to hurt his feelings," Donna answered. "Shouldn't I?"

"I'm going to fuck you now, my leg between your thighs, and when we're finished, I want you to tell me if you're going to continue letting Matt inside your hole," Ariel said, her tone confident and challenging.

Donna said nothing, but only nodded slightly, perhaps knowing where the outcome might lead and subconsciously desiring it, the last barrier to her total conversion as a lesbian crumbling.

"Oh god, I hope so," thought Matt. Somewhere inside of him he almost doubted these new feelings of his, desiring his own wife to betray him. But the pleasure of being cuckolded by Donna would be exquisite, he thought.

Ariel began to shift her hips into Donna's, her left leg between Donna's thighs forcing them apart, Ariel's thigh slipping downward bringing their bodies closer together, Ariel's moist and hot pussy slipping onto Donna's, the sheer layer of fabric between them providing a point of friction on each of the women's clits as they began to move rhythmically together. Donna was clearly picking up Ariel's movements now, their increasingly wet pussies making their movements together that much easier.

"Oh my god," Donna moaned."What are you doing to me?" Her breathing was rapid, uncontrolled, a blush rising up her chest to her face, passion filling her.

Ariel laughed. "I'm fucking you, darling...and without an ugly cock. I know what you want to feel, and your worm of a husband doesn't. Look at him outside, through the window, he's jerking his pathetic little wormlet while we make love."

Ariel rose above Donna, clearly the one in charge, her hips rising and falling in time as she fucked into Matt's wife, her moans and coos of pleasure increasing each time Ariel sunk deeply into her.

"Oh god...oh fuck, Ariel...do it to me, fuck me, I can feel you inside me, I'm cumming cumming-"

Whatever else she might have groaned out was lost to Matt as Ariel's mouth closed over Donna's, their soft feminine lips pressing tightly and intensely, passionately, then parting. Matt could see Ariel's tongue slipping into his wife's sweet mouth, a mouth that had certainly never entertained another woman's tongue there before.

"Fuck," Matt groaned, nearly about to cum. He squeezed his eyes shut and thought about the United Nations, a pleasure wrecker if ever there was one. The urge to let fly with his hot sperm slowly ebbed even as his right hand begged to give him just one more stroke along his pink shaft - just one more - but that would be a bridge too far.

Finally conquering his urge to climax, he reopened his eyes. Ariel had slowed her humping of his wife and sat in Donna's lap, her arms around her, the two kissing softly.

"Was it good for you?" Ariel grinned. "And don't lie to me like you do to Matt."

"Oh my god, Ariel...that was amazing, but I think you've ruined me for Matt from now on. When he asks me if I've cum the next time he puts his little penis in me, I'm going to have to stifle a giggle when I say, 'Oh yes, it was great.'"

Donna looked up at Ariel. "What you did to me before...can I...do you think I could try it?"

"Do you mean licking pussy, darling?" asked Ariel. At Donna's shy, timid nod, Ariel grinned.

"I know that I'd love it, baby, but I'm afraid that would be the one final thing that would turn you into a lesbian, Donna. Once you've tasted another woman's fresh, hot snatch and smelled her sweet, musky fragrance, you'll never, ever want a man again."

Matt almost nodded at her words. He could smell the sweet, hot fragrance of both Donna and Ariel's overheated cunts there, picking out the delicious scent of Donna's pussy, mixing so wonderfully with the smell of Ariel's.

"Oh no, Ariel," Donna protested. "It won't get that far. I love Matt and I'd never leave him for anything, I swear. Just let me try it this once and then I can go back to him with a clear conscience, knowing that while he's terrible at fucking, our love - his and mine - is stronger than ever."

Ariel looked dubiously at Donna. "Alright," she said, "but I'm not responsible."

Donna smiled, a little girl's smile at hearing that she may have one more piece of birthday cake. She slipped gracefully down to the floor as Ariel stood momentarily, kneeling in front of Ariel as she sat down, with Donna between her legs.

With her little pink tongue caught pensively between her even, white teeth, Donna hooked her fingers over the waistband of the light blue panties and whisked them down Ariel's slim, smooth legs to the floor. Donna gasped as she spied Ariel's lovely pink slit, moist and small, for the first time.

Ariel leaned back and closed her eyes. Donna put her hands lightly on Ariel's smooth thighs, gently parting them, the woman's dark pink slit, smooth and bare all over, increasingly exposed to Donna's curious eyes.

"I've never really seen another girl's vagina before," she breathed. "Or rather, her pussy," she giggled. "That makes it sound so deliciously lewd and naughty."

"Oh, it is lewd and naughty," Ariel said, her eyes still closed, her head back, her breathing even. "You'll see how addicting it is, sweetness..."

She used her hands, lightly to manipulate Donna's face and mouth where she most desired it, primarily at her cunt and clit, but she had at least one other destination in mind for her sapphic virgin.

As for Donna, being between another girl's legs was a revelation. "Her labia and slit and clit looks like a cute pink flower," she thought, and that thought alone made her want to smell it. Of course pussy doesn't smell like a flower - as a woman she was quite aware of that - but Ariel's pussy had a light, sweet scent underlain by a heavier musky scent, just as the best perfumes have a heavy base.

She inhaled Ariel's hot scent, and found her own pussy wetting in response. She smiled as she saw Ariel's cunt glisten, and impishly leaned forward, the tip of her pink tongue touching Ariel's moist slit, her creamy essence leaking onto her tongue, the taste sweet and honeyed, with just a hint of saltiness.

Intrigued, Donna reached out further with her tongue, straining, when Ariel rudely pushed her face into her own cunt, Donna's whole world now Ariel's pussy, wet, hot and exciting her beyond any previous experience. Donna found herself excitedly lapping at the hot cunt on her mouth, kissing, licking and swallowing Donna's copious cream.

She couldn't resist reaching down between her legs to her own pussy, her fingers diving through her small pubic bush - a bush which had seemed so daring when Matt asked her to trim it to nearly nothing, but compared to Ariel's lovely, naked and bare vulva seemed dull and boring. Her fingers rapidly stroked her pussy lips, hot excitement coursing through her pelvis as she did, her own pussy cream dripping off her fingertips, burning as it splashed onto her thighs.

She timed her own ascension to her peak, her climax, with the tremors and shudders racing through Ariel's thighs as she too was elevated to her orgasm, both women cumming within seconds of each other, both moaning out the other's name, and their new love was cemented.

Unlike her stupid husband, Donna thought, women had a better sense of how to treat a partner sexually. She caressed and kissed Ariel's thighs lightly, gently and familiarly, until she felt Ariel cum a second time, without at all touching the woman's vulva - clit, pussy or labia.

Ariel moaned above her. "Oh my god, you darling girl, you are the perfect lover, I love you...be mine forever, leave that shmuck and be with me!" When Donna looked up from between Ariel's quivering thighs, her face smeared with clear feminine cream, her smile and the look of love in her eyes were unmistakable. Ariel knew that they had both found the real love that they'd searched for, for so long.

"Come up, kiss me," she coaxed Matt's wife. Donna smiled disarmingly.

"I'd like nothing better, there's just one more thing I want to taste for the first time. Turn around."

Ariel's deepest perversion had somehow become Donna's, making their perfect love even more perfect. Ariel turned around on the daybed, her cute rump up in the air, her asshole presented boldly for Donna's inspection and use.

Donna - Matt's sweet and loving wife - immediately buried her face between Ariel's moist and hot, plump ass cheeks, her lips and tongue on a quest to mine her tight brown nether opening. Ariel quivered helplessly as Donna licked, lapped and kissed her way to the small opening of her anus, teasing the puckered flesh there with the tip of her tongue, and pushing, probing its center until an orgasm washed over and through Ariel, her anus opening to allow Donna to plumb the depths of her and Ariel's perversity as she fucked Ariel's ass hole with her tongue.

"Jesus fuck, that's fucking wild!" Matt moaned as he watched his wife eagerly licking another woman's asshole. There was no turning back for him now. His right hand would not be stopped, he fiercely stroked his steaming cock until it fountained a long spurt of white cum three feet in the air. He couldn't ever remember cumming like that before.

The two women turned to look at him. "That's pretty good," one commented. The other just shrugged. Matt looked at the girl with her face near the other's ass and to his surprise she didn't really look that much like Donna.

"Huh," he thought.

Just then one of the bouncers came in, a tall black guy, "Your time's up, sir," he said politely in a deep voice, but Matt could sense that he would have limited patience with any client lingering once his money was gone. "You can pay for another show, go out and watch the girls dancing, or go home," outlining Matt's choices.

Matt had thought that he might be able to slow the gnawing inside of him, this mania to see his wife irrevocably turned into a lesbian, knowing there was nothing he could do to stop it and wondering where it would end. His hunger now for that outcome was even greater, and he would have to plan out his next steps.

Chapter 7

"I've got to get dinner started," Donna said. "Would you like to help?"

"Of course, dear," Maribeth Williams said. "What kind of a best friend would I be if I couldn't help you in a time of need?"

She began to tie back her long brown hair into a ponytail. "Now, should I hold the cow while you stun it, or do you want me to use the sledgehammer?"

"I found this marvelous butcher the other day, he kills the cow and cuts it into just what I need...isn't that a timesaver?" Donna riposted back to her friend from college days. "I was thinking more along the lines of you just standing here in the kitchen and drinking a glass of the wine that I need you to pour for us both while I cook things here and there."

"Oh...I can do that," Maribeth responded. She opened the refrigerator door and took out a bottle of a German white wine.

"You know, you could have looked at the television screen on the refrigerator door to see if there was any wine in there, and exactly where it was located," Donna said.

"Isn't that what the door handle's for?" replied Maribeth.

"Yeah, that's what Caitlyn said when she first got here," Donna laughed. "You'll have to ask Matt why it's $2,000 better with a camera." Donna attended to preparing the vegetables for dinner, Harissa green beans with spiced chickpeas and feta.

As she snapped the green beans, she looked pensive.

"What's up, beautiful?" Maribeth said, noticing the thoughtful look on her friend's pretty face.

"I found some receipts from a place called Blushing Beauties in Matt's pants the other day," Donna confided to Maribeth. "I looked it up and it's a Gentlemen's Club. What is that?"

Maribeth sniggered. "Honey, that's a strip joint. He's going to watch women take off their clothes and dance. I can't sugar coat it, I really can't. That's um, not good."

"I can't say I'm totally surprised," Donna said to Maribeth. "He hasn't been sleeping well, he's very restless at night. I just know he's got something on his mind."

"Apparently," Maribeth said. "You remember how my husband Jim used to be. I guarantee you, time will only improve him. And it's a wife's duty to keep her husband on the right track"

"I'm doing everything I can," Donna replied. "He shouldn't be distracted right now."

The two women continued with their conversation and preparing the night's dinner.

Chapter 8

Matt was perplexed. He had thought that exploring the idea of turning Donna into a lesbian - his own wife, converted into a woman loving, pussy licking, cunt eating slut - would salve the aching need in his dick, that when he came after watching her face diving into another woman's hot, wet vagina, hearing her moan with pleasure as another woman fucked her tight pussy with a strap on, seeing her writhe in ecstasy as tremors of pleasure coursed through her beautiful body as soft and warm female lips pressed into hers for hours, he would be at peace.

He had thought that his need for his own humiliation would disappear even as his semen dried on his stomach, his now man-hating wife sneering contemptuously at him as she walked away, hand in hand with a beautiful woman, their body language together communicating the hot attraction that they felt now for each other, the wet, moaning sex that they would enjoy as their naked female bodies played together, both women gasping as they came, again and again, pussies slipping against each other, erect nipples between warm, soft and moist lips, tongues exploring tight, dark female assholes...

But something was missing. Yes, his immediate lust was slaked as he had watched Donna turn from loving him to loving and serving another - a woman, not even another man - but a woman, of all things, the perverted pleasure of homosexuality being practiced by his prim and proper, certainly 100 percent hetero wife, due to his own perversion in trying to have her seduced by women.

And the need always came back, the aching desire filling his cock, seeming to get worse over time. What was he doing wrong?

Then it hit him.

When he'd simulated Donna being seduced, it had been women who were paid to act like her, and act as though she were being seduced into becoming a hot woman lover. He had to actually do it, to put his sweet wife into a situation where she would be with a woman who wanted to fuck her because she was a woman, and where he could watch it happen.

Then he had a brainstorm. He would take her to a bar where a woman would pick her up and seduce her, without her knowledge. It sounded impossible, but there was one place that might happen. He had done his research on the Internet, finding just the spot where everything could come together to satisfy the ache in his crotch.

He would take her to Ethel and Marty's, an adjacent town's gay bar. Because the town was only of medium size, it was a bar for both the gays and lesbians of their community.

Donna would have no idea that it was a bar full of lesbians and gay men, and it might not look too weird with both sexes present. Plus, if he had tried to take her to a dyke bar - if there were even one around - he would stand out like a sore thumb, and might even get beat up. That wouldn't work, but Ethel and Marty's might be perfect.

He arranged to pick her up at a local mall and take her directly there. They both spoke very little on the drive over.

"This looks like a nice place, Matt," she said when they pulled into the parking lot. "How come we never came here before?" she asked.

"I think it just changed over from something else," he lied. "Anyway, this is a chance for us both to just let our hair down and relax, okay? I think we've earned it."

When they entered, Matt was relieved to see that it looked quite normal, with a 50-50 mix of men and women, none of them looking overly strange. The only real difference was that there seemed to be more same sex couples than would be seen in the bars with which Matt was familiar.

Matt and Donna settled into a booth, people watching, as Matt ordered them both some of the fancy drinks that he'd heard about, but which neither had ever tried. After three "Sex on the Beach" drinks each, Matt, and of course Donna, were feeling quite relaxed, and even a little horny. Matt looked at each female couple, imagining that his wife was one of the women, cheating on him with a female friend, and his horniness grew, his cock growing with it.

A cute young girl in her early twenties approached their table. Matt had no idea what she was wearing, but there was definitely a top and some kind of jeans, along with colorful sneakers. Her hair was short like Donna's, but a lighter brown. As for tattoos and piercings, the answer was yes, but it was beyond him what went where, just a number of small stones in her nostrils and ears and a ring in her lip, plus a little ball of metal on her tongue.

"That's one of those things for oral sex...fuck," he thought. He wondered how it would feel on his dick...or better, on Donna's clit.

'Hi," she said, her eyes starting on them both, but gradually lingering longer and longer on Donna. Donna squirmed a little when she realized that the girl was looking at her boobs, but the alcohol was having its way with her, and Donna didn't seem to have much hesitation in flirting with the girl.

"You seem so young to be in a bar," Donna said.

"Well, thanks," the girl said. "Maybe we high school girls better keep a low profile or they'll throw us out." Donna giggled at the implied compliment.

"I'm Donna, and this is my husband Matt," she said. The girl smiled back, and took Donna's hand on top of the table.

"Hi Donna, I'm Katy. You're really cute, do you mind if I sit with you?"

Donna looked surprised. "Sure," she said. "Are you with someone?" Donna was probably under the impression that Katy had a boyfriend wandering around somewhere. Matt hoped that she didn't.

"I could be," Katy said. "Maybe your husband has something to do?" It was a statement as much as a question.

"She thinks I'm bi," Matt thought. "If it gets Donna with her, I can pretend to be."

"I'm going to the bar to get another drink," Matt announced. "Can I get you two refills?" He had no idea what Katy was drinking, but as it turned out it didn't matter.

"I know the bar girl," Katy said. "She'll get Donna and me ours." As she spoke, the server was already bringing the two women new drinks.