Lesbian Hotwives Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Caitlyn.

"We've had enough of your little boy bullshit. My brother is going to speak and when he's finished, we'll decide what your punishment will be."

Matt looked from Donna to Maribeth, then to Caitlyn, and all he saw was a strange confidence in the eyes of the three, brooking no nonsense, and then he really did feel like a little boy who was about to get the ass whooping of a lifetime.

"Go ahead, Terry," Caitlyn said softly. Matt couldn't help but notice Donna's hand creep into Caitlyn's, the two women holding hands and, not coincidentally, leaning familiarly into each other.

Terry proceeded to describe Matt staring at two young girls in the gay bar making out, and Matt's quite noticeable erection.

"Did he say anything to you?" asked Caitlyn, taking the role of prosecutor. Donna looked up at her with an odd expression on her face, until he realized that it was something like pride.

But what could Donna be proud of? Her husband was in danger of being disgraced...

Then he realized that the occasion was a zero sum game. If he was losing here, someone else must be winning, and clearly Caitlyn, as prosecutor, was winning.

And Donna was proud of her for that? His heart began to sink in his chest at the realization. At the same time, there was a stirring in his penis...

"Not to me, exactly," said Terry. "He kept mumbling something about 'my wife's a lesbian, it's so fucking hot...' and touching his cock - he had it out, and it was pretty nice - oops, sorry..."

"That's okay, Terry," said Caitlyn. "Go on."

"Well, anyway, I jerked him off and man, he really shot his wad...sorry."

"So, he was excited that Donna - his wife, here - was a lesbian, and he enjoyed letting you jerk him off?" Caitlyn said, her grasp of the situation, as well as her previously unseen dominant streak, quite apparent.

"Yeah, I guess, although neither of the girls he was staring at were you, ma'am," Terry said, looking at Donna, who nodded.

Looking at the three women, Terry said "Did I do the right thing?"

"Yes, you did, Terry. Now we have to decide what to do with this thing." The voice now was that of Donna, his wife. Her last two words left him seriously shaken. This was not going to come out well, at least for him.

"This thing." The words conveyed contempt, disgust, distaste, loathing. And coming from his wife?

"Tie his hands," Donna said, her words directed at Caitlyn.

"What is happening?" Matt thought. "What should I do?"

As though she had read his mind, Donna answered his thoughts.

"I'd advise you to shut up and accept what's headed your way...and you may not find it entirely unpleasant, although you deserve the worst punishments we could think of, you detestable worm," Donna said.

"Not entirely unpleasant?" he thought. Maybe there was hope yet...

"Will you do as I ask?" she said. "Will you accept your punishment?"

"Donna, I, I..."

"Shut the fuck up and answer!" This response was from Caitlyn. He noticed that her hand was around Donna's waist, her hand on Donna's ass. In spite of himself, he couldn't prevent his body from answering for him.

"Look at his crotch," Maribeth laughed. "He's got a hard on," she commented to Donna and Caitlyn.

"Would you like to see your wife turn into a lesbian, dickhead?" she said to him.

"How the fuck do I answer that?" Matt thought. "Of course I do."

"Umm..." he sputtered.

"Terry, take his cock out of his pants, he looks so uncomfortable like that," Caitlyn said.

Terry knelt by his side, and gently unzipped his slacks, working Matt's erect penis through the piss slit of his boxers until it stood proudly before them all. Worst of all, Terry's fingers were like exquisite silk stroking and caressing his cock, the boy's touch so tender, gentle and stimulating.

"That's answer enough," Maribeth said. That's when Matt noticed she had her phone out, taking pictures of Matt's cock in another man's hand. "And now you'd better do exactly as we say or these pictures are going to Donna's father, and you'll be out on the street."

"I'll do anything...please," Matt begged. Everything was going downhill for him so fast.

"That's a good boy," Donna said. Then she kissed Caitlyn, the two women falling easily into an embrace.

Pulling away from Caitlyn, Donna said to Matt, "We're going to take you to the bedroom. Since you want to see me fucking another woman, that's exactly what you're going to get."

"That doesn't sound so bad, does it?"

"No...no," Matt quavered. Surely if she fucked one of the other women, he'd have something he could hold over her, and her threats to tell her father would be meaningless. Or at least, he hoped that would be the outcome.

And maybe she'd actually like it, and he could count on the two of them having threesomes some times, and that was a winning situation for him. After all, she had said that it would be 'not entirely unpleasant.' Of course she still loved him, she just wanted to make sure that he still loved her. That had to be it!

"I'll do everything and anything you want, honey," Matt said, his voice gaining strength.

"Good...I knew that you'd see reason. You want to stay with me, don't you?" Donna's eyes were steady on him. He summoned everything within him to answer.

"Oh yes, baby. Absolutely." Matt had never meant anything more sincerely than he did then. Of course, facing losing his job, his wife and his reputation will have that effect on a man.

"Good," she said. "Let's go to the bedroom." Matt thought that she meant the two of them, so he was more than a little surprised when Terry rose up with him, his soft hand still on Matt's dick, and Caitlyn and Maribeth came too. All things considered, he decided that discretion was the better part of valor, and kept his mouth shut as they all trailed into the bedroom.

"You sit there," Donna dismissed him. "Terry, take your hand off his dick for a bit and finish tying him, this time to the chair legs and arms." By this point Matt was confused by both her directness and her determination. This was a side of his wife that he'd never seen, and he wasn't sure that he liked it very much.

Terry set about tying Matt to the chair adequately enough to prevent Matt from making a quick getaway, though it's possible if he'd been left alone with a few hours time he'd escape.

"Terry, you don't mind making him feel good, do you?" Caitlyn asked her brother.

"No, I like Matt," Terry said agreeably. "And he's got a nice cock."

"Why don't you take off your clothes, too, so Matt can see how nice your cock is?" Donna suggested, shocking Matt. He didn't like the sound of that at all. Terry grinned and began stripping down, at which point the three women in the room lost all interest in both men.

Chapter 12

"Donna, you've been so patient with Matt, you're really much too good for him. Now it's time for your friends show you the trust and intimacy that he obviously no longer has for you," Maribeth said.

Tied to his chair, Matt marveled how women always seem to support another woman when they think she's been wronged by a man.

Donna looked at Maribeth speculatively. Caitlyn had sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at the two women, watching events unfold now. Her hand was between her legs, absently stroking herself.

"What do you mean, exactly?" she asked her good friend slowly. It almost seemed to dawn on Donna that she had so much love to give, that Matt was rejecting. Perhaps...

"I'm saying that I love you, as a close friend. Why not let me show you how deep that love is...and can be? It's going to free you from dependence on Matt, at least give you options that you won't have with him." She moved closer to Donna.

"You're so beautiful, Donna, and you don't know the effect that you have on other people." As she spoke, her fingers casually caressed Donna's bare arm, running from the back of her wrist up to her elbow, the tiny, light-colored hairs, almost invisible, standing up as Donna's pulse increased.

"That feels so good," Donna murmured, her body language conveying receptivity. Maribeth smiled at Donna.

"I like making you feel good," she whispered. "Like this..." she leaned in, her soft, pink lips brushing against Donna's smooth cheek, her warm, sweet breath racing over Donna's skin, Donna's breath catching in her throat as her excitement grew.

"Ohh, Maribeth," Donna sighed, "don't stop...ever." Maribeth's lips grew closer to Donna's, and at some point the attraction was irresistible, their lips coming together, their breath shared, the other's soft, feminine scent filling each woman's nostrils, both women becoming more and more excited.

Their breasts and upper chests flushing deep pink, pupils dilating, breath rapid, pulses pounding, both women were finally in unspoken agreement that the person they really needed for complete happiness might not be that far away after all.

"Oh Maribeth," Donna sighed. Maribeth moaned wordlessly as they easily moved into an intimate embrace, their clothed bodies hardly an encumbrance as each was aware of the sweet splendor of another woman's body in her arms.

Maribeth's hands slid up Donna's arms, the warm, smooth and feminine feel of the aggrieved housewife's skin intoxicating to Maribeth, who had for so long thought of her friend as more than just that. Soft sighs drifted from Donna's throat as she savored the caring touch of another woman, her husband having been lost in a porn delusion for the last few years.

"Maribeth...would you...could you, could you touch me...intimately? It's been so long since anyone caring held me..."

"There's nothing I want more, darling," Maribeth assured her. Then she kissed her, a soft application of lips to lips which quickly grew as their passion grew, each exquisitely aware that it was a woman whose body was pressed against her own, soft warmth, sweet fragrance of feminine flesh and desire, gentle sounds of pleasure from each.

Matt stared, his breathing shallow and rapid, only dimly aware that Terry's hand was softly and slowly caressing his balls and stroking his rock hard cock. This, the real seduction of his wife, no longer a fantasy, was incredibly exciting. He almost felt as though he were having an out of body experience, looking down on the three women - two of them caressing each other, the third caressing herself - and two men, one stroking the immobile and bound other.

Maribeth continued kissing Donna, whose skin between her breasts was growing damp from perspiration as she grew more and more excited. Maribeth had a good idea of how Donna's body was reacting to the tender ministrations from a woman she had grown so fond of over the years since high school.

As Maribeth's tongue softly swirled in the saliva filled mouth of her soon to be female lover, her fingers were busily unbuttoning Donna's blouse, until her top fell open revealing Matt's wife's sweet female body, smooth and flawless.

"Let's get this off you," Maribeth murmured, slipping the loose synthetic fabric off Donna's tan shoulders, leaving her wearing only a bra above her waist. "Oh how cute your boobs are!" Maribeth exclaimed, her compliment ostensibly meant to distract Donna from the fact that she was methodically undressing her.

It also distracted Matt from noticing that Caitlyn was taking pictures of him being jerked off by Terry, and soon enough, pictures of him quite obviously enjoying a blow job from another man.

"Your breasts are so lovely...I must see them, see your sweet, perfect nipples!" Without waiting for a response Maribeth reached around Donna's body, her arms encircling the cute young housewife to unhook her bra, the shoulder straps and side panels gratefully resting from encasing her body for hours.

Donna's breasts were indeed beautiful, with only a little sag but perfectly round and unblemished, nipples pink and long, showing her excitement, areolas daintily small and pink, like those of a teenaged girl, though her breasts themselves were certainly those of a grown woman.

"May I?" Maribeth asked, but as before she just ploughed ahead without waiting for approval. Matt could see that she was determined that Donna would enjoy woman on woman sex that night, which left no room for hesitation. Her fingers closed over Donna's breasts, her index finger and thumb squeezing nipple between them. When Donna sucked in her breath sharply, Maribeth eyed her friend's expression, gauging the response to be an expression of pleasure, and abruptly pinched both nipples simultaneously.

Donna yelped and tried to pull away, then stopped, as an expression of wonder erupted over her face and she moaned, her thighs beginning to quiver. "Oh god...cumming," Donna gasped in surprise and delight, her eyes closed, an expression that men would interpret as pain, a grimace, but which Maribeth knew to be a reflection of the unexpected deluge of pleasure that a total orgasm would bring to a woman.

She had relaxed her fingers on Donna's nipples not at the moment when she first yelped, but only several seconds later, but now she gently caressed every part of Donna's tremulous mammaries as well as her nipples, the tips of those fingers which had delivered wickedly sharp pain now providing soothing and healing pleasure.

"Oh god...what was that?" Donna sighed.

"You don't know?" Maribeth answered her. "That was an orgasm."

"Oh, I had orgasms with Matt...but they were nothing like that," Donna responded.

"What did they feel like?" Maribeth asked her.

"Well, like when you get a shoulder rub or back rub, or scratch an itch...just a nice pleasant feeling. Isn't it like that for everyone?"

"Oh honey, you've got so much to see in this technicolor world," Maribeth laughed. "You're like Dorothy in Kansas, everything for you has been black, white but mostly grey. I'm going to show you the pleasure of color! That's what sex between two women is like, poor dear."

Maribeth glared at Matt. "You should be horsewhipped for being so selfish, and such a bad lover, you stupid bastard. I'm going to enjoy turning Donna into a lesbian. She's going to love eating pussy by tomorrow morning."

Ignoring Matt, Donna spoke. "You mean what happened when you pinched my nipples - not the hurting part, though that was unexpectedly kind of nice - I mean my hips and legs shaking and gosh, like a warm river of the best feeling ever just flowing through me - that was what an orgasm's supposed to feel like?"

At Maribeth's grin, Donna grabbed Maribeth in her arms, her naked breasts pressing delightfully against her own, regrettably still clothed and with smaller boobs. "Oh sweetie, teach me," Donna gasped, clearly buying in fully to her own seduction, as Matt could obviously see. He had to admit it was fantastic watching Maribeth steal his wife from him, expertly turning Donna's anger at him into lust for another woman.

Distraction, though, comes so easily. Terry's mouth was so fucking good on his dick...

Maribeth kissed Donna again, her hands roaming freely over Donna's tits, no thought now of any possible rejection occurring, no matter how perverse the lessons might be. Donna was eager to feel more of the ecstasy that flowed from Maribeth's fingers.

"Can I take off your top?" Donna asked, somewhat naively.

"Yes, please," Maribeth responded demurely, her own pussy nearly gushing like a fire hydrant, anxious for them both to be writhing in each other's naked embrace. Donna wasted no time undressing her friend and now mentor in all things sapphic, and her cotton blouse and lace bra lay limp on the floor as Donna's eyes and hands admired Maribeth's feminine treats.

"You can kiss them, and suck on my nipples, if you like," Maribeth suggested to her student, such a quick learner in love, her hunger for affection never satisfied by a self absorbed, masturbating husband. Donna eagerly took each of Maribeth's long brown nipples between her lips, suckling at her best friends tits like a much loved child, led into the wonders of female-female love.

Perhaps no longer needing instruction in responses that are so natural among women, Donna unbuttoned Maribeth's slacks, then shimmied them down her legs, her panties easily coming along, the woman's hairy cunt exposed to Donna's wondering eyes, gleaming wetly, the woman's soft, female fragrance, musky and hot, filling Donna's nostrils.

"Lick it," Maribeth coaxed Donna, her thighs moving apart to expose her wet pussy even more, enticing Donna to partake of the rich feast between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" gasped now forgotten Matt, wrapped tightly in his own homosexual tryst, as Terry swallowed his stiff, bobbing cock down to its base, his curly pubic hairs tickling Terry's nose.

But in an unexpected turnaround, at the height of his need to explode, Matt found Terry suddenly abandoning his long pink pole, standing and presenting his own randy cock, fat red dick head pressed to Matt's own lips. Overwhelmed by the desire for satisfaction, enflamed by the sight of his beloved, sweet wife submitting to lesbian pleasures as she eagerly accepted her seduction into the life of a dyke slut, and unable to stop the inevitable orgasm racing to its eruption inside him, Matt parted his lips, sucking in Terry's bobbing penis, already covered with the boy's oozing pre-cum slime.

Terry thrust deep inside Matt's hot, wet oral cavern, his cock fucking his new lover's mouth, spurting hot wads of his sweet, sticky white cum, the naïf Matt, unused to being a receptacle for another man's lust, wildly swallowing Terry's cum, but much of it dripping from the corners of Matt's mouth and lips, his chin and cheeks like a scene from the most perverse of gay videos.

His own cock, tortured by the sexual havoc all around him, spurted long fountains of cum, leaping into the air like frisky albino dolphins, then falling back into his lap, soaking his thighs.

All the while, Caitlyn was photographing, then videoing the gay extravaganza that Matt was enjoying, smiling to herself at the way the early evening had turned out, the plan reaching its completion.

Maribeth and Donna paid no attention to Matt and Terry, deeply involved in their own lesbian lovemaking. From the sound of the satisfied slurping coming from between Maribeth's thighs, and the sweet, clear cream coating her face by her mouth, it seemed clear to a Matt dimly returning to himself, that his wife was indeed now converted to a woman lover.

The only question remaining, was if there would be room for him in her life and her affections. Only time would tell, he thought, and he would do his best, obey her every instruction, meet her every demand, and follow exactly every order in order to restore something of the previous balance to their marriage. Otherwise he would lose his wife, his job, his life.

In a dark corner of his brain, he considered also the pleasures he would derive from watching Donna submit herself to other women, if she would let him watch. His cock, nearly fully expended by his release, gave a twitch of pleasure at the thought.

Minutes later, both couples - Maribeth and Donna, and Terry and Matt - recovering from their explosive orgasms, and making little attempt to clean up, looked at each other.

"I've reached a decision," Donna announced in an unexpectedly clear and forceful voice.

"Caitlyn will be sleeping with me tonight in this bed. Matt and Terry will be sleeping together in Caitlyn's old room. Matt, you will submit yourself to Terry's desires - it's the least you could do for him - while Caitlyn and I get to know each other much, much better."

The use of the word 'old' in reference to Caitlyn's bedroom wasn't lost on Matt, his hopes sinking at any possibility of a complete reconciliation with Donna disappearing like fog under a hot sun. Still, the time he had spent with Terry hadn't been completely unpleasant - the boy had some amazing abilities to please a man sexually. And if he should receive pleasure from Terry sucking his cock, or giving him a hand job - well, no one had to ever know, and it would be his word against that of a homeless gay man.