Lesbian Hotwives Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Caitlyn and Donna sat in bed, gazing into each other's eyes, Donna's blue eyes filled with nearly as much love as Caitlyn's green eyes.

"It worked so well," Donna whispered. "Such a long, complicated plan, and it worked perfectly. You're a fucking genius, no wonder I love you so much!"

"Your friend Maribeth deserves the credit, telling us what she did to her husband, and then helping you sell the idea of your lesbian conversion as recent, and something that he caused," Caitlyn replied.

The two women kissed, a long, gentle kiss that in no way reflected the passion that they would display for each other, and that they had held for each other for several years.

The two women had met only days after Donna had been wed to Matt, when the young married couple on their honeymoon had entered a small Irish family restaurant, and a beautiful redheaded Caitlyn, on vacation from college and waitressing for her father, had taken their order, but not before both women were struck almost speechless by the mysterious attraction that each of us hopefully feels at least once in our lives, falling desperately and instantly in love at first sight.

It might have gone seemingly unrequited by each, if not for their chance meeting in the small washroom, where first Donna had gone, and then seconds later an unknowing Caitlyn, in an effort by each to achieve a solitary release of desire and pleasure.

Chapter 14

"Unnh," Donna moaned as she sat on the sparkling clean toilet, her jeans around her ankles, panties at her knees, her fingers thrusting in and out of her already wet pussy, as she imagined herself kissing the amazingly beautiful Irish lass who had just taken her nervously rendered lunch order.

She could imagine the girl's soft, warm lips pressing against hers, feel Caitlyn's breath touching her cheeks, hear the young college girl's soft sighs and moans of pleasure as their bodies came into contact for the first time, smell her freshly shampooed hair and the soft, subtle musk of the girl's excited passion...

...and Donna wondered, for the first time, what it would be like to be between another girl's legs, to gaze upon her garden of delights, to sink to her knees and worship more faithfully her moist fountaining rapture...

Suddenly the door burst open, Donna caught in mid-fuck, Caitlyn halted by the sight of the beautiful brunette bride, her legs spread wide, her neatly trimmed pussy gaping under the assault of two fingers. The air of the clean, small and sweetly decorated room was filled with Donna's heated musk, her pheromones ripe and so alluring to the Irish lass who only days before had been considering which boy of several she would take for a boyfriend.

But thoughts of any males were quickly banished, when Caitlyn looked up to see the need, the yearning, the instant surrender in Donna's sweet blue eyes.

"Oh...I'm so sorry!" Caitlyn whispered, her eyes fixed on the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, the hot pink pussy of the young woman who had caught the redheaded waitress's eyes as she took the lunch orders of her and her dull husband.

For her part, Donna sat, mouth agape as she quickly considered what would be the biggest turning point of her young life, bigger and more meaningful even than the wedding she had just experienced only days before. She had married Matt, thinking that the pleasant attraction she'd felt to his amusing personality was something like love, but she'd been blindsided only moments before when her heart turned over simply at the sight of the gorgeous Irish lass.

She should simply cover up, turn away, and the girl would leave, a simple embarrassing incident that both would quickly forget to return to their lives.

Or, she could roll the dice although the odds were vastly against success, and somehow let the girl know that she was having a profound effect on Donna, and see where it took her.

And as Caitlyn teetered, her balance forward but muscles straining to pull her back, away from the intense attraction before her that was reeling her in like a comet drawn to its sun, her mind was aswirl with the same choices, neither woman aware of the frenzied thoughts of the other - that is, until their eyes met.

Donna's sky blue eyes, normally conveying cool deliberation but slightly unfocused now, and Caitlyn's intense emotional green eyes locked into a tight focus that shut out an entire world that was not these two.

Only dimly aware of her actions, Caitlyn closed the door quietly behind her, stepping forward and falling to her knees, their eyes on a level now, their lips on a level, then meeting in a quiet passion that conveyed an emotional communication and understanding that both had unknowingly ached for, for a lifetime, but had never dared acknowledge,

Warm feminine lips meeting hers, Caitlyn sighed at a pleasure that floated through her body downward, like a slip of paper speaking of one's love leisurely wending its way through a quiet spring day from a 30 floor skyscraper directly and finally to the hand of a waiting lover on the sidewalk below.

Donna felt that pleasure, her arms reaching out to embrace this amazing girl supplicant before her, and as they fell into each other's arms they pressed cheeks together and both said at the same time, "I'll never leave you," then laughed at the coincidence and the amazing chance that could ever happen, and the briar patch they both knew they would now have to travel, separately or together.

They pulled away from each other, only a few inches, but the parting feeling like miles to them both. "I love you," Donna said.

"I love you, too," replied Caitlyn, "but how is this happening?" Donna shook her head, she had no idea, it wasn't her idea, it wasn't Caitlyn's...it just was, as both realized.

"I'll have to get back to my husband, but I don't want to leave you...ever," Donna pleaded, as though Caitlyn could change the world for her.

Caitlyn would have happily murdered Matt at that moment for coming between her and Donna, but her good feminine sense overcame her Irish emotion.

"I've got to get back to my work too, or else you'll starve," she laughed lightly and Donna smiled, but both knew there was a magnificent and oh-so-long story to be told that featured them both.

"Can you get free of your husband? Will you even be in our town much longer?" Caitlyn said, praying that something would be provided by the loving goddess who brings together true lovers.

"Tonight, when he's asleep, I'll come to you...we can make plans then," Donna said. "We're staying at the King's Rest Inn, meet me...where?"

Caitlyn quickly described a garden bower of the Inn, out of sight of others, especially at a late hour, and Donna nodded.

As Caitlyn rose, Donna said, "Wait," then offered her two still wet and warm fingers, covered in her sweet, fresh feminine cream. Caitlyn took them in her hand, like sacred relics, sniffing them, then inhaling deeply, smiling sweetly, then parting her lips to allow the two fingers to slip inside her mouth, her tongue tasting and eagerly lapping Donna's cunt cream, as Donna sighed, both girls cumming, ecstasy filling their bodies as for the first time of many they would pleasure each other.

The two women mutually experienced in short order the most amazing and satisfying orgasms of their young lives, and when Caitlyn stood, lifted up her white rayon waitress uniform skirt and pulled her simple pink bikini panties down, then pressed her dripping slit to Donna's eagerly opening mouth, they both knew that a bond was being forged that no one else - certainly no man - would ever break.

At that midnight rendezvous, they reached even greater heights of pleasure, all without removing any clothes (well, hardly any) and set forth their master plan to make the future theirs alone.

The machinations that they would both involve themselves to get Caitlyn over to the United States were long and involved, but nothing that two women in love couldn't handle when the love of this life was at stake. Donna was certain that her self-involved husband wouldn't remember the waitress that he had only seen for a few minutes on their honeymoon, and she was proved right, though Matt would never find out the truth.

Chapter 15

"I wondered if we were insane, dearest Caitlyn, that afternoon in the washroom, not even knowing anything about each other, but knowing that we had met our once and future loves."

"I suppose we were," Caitlyn laughed. "But everything in the world conspired to bring us together. You bringing me over as a 'random' young Irish girl hired to serve as the family maid, my brother adopted from my mother when she was a girl and his adoptive parents both passing here in America, leaving him in need. Our plan to subliminally convince your husband that he needed to see you become a lesbian-'

"-Matt not realizing that I was a lesbian from the very moment I first saw you!" Donna interjected.

"Yes, and it all coming together, the speakers in the mattress every night, softly, quietly and repeatedly whispering to Matt over long months of his desire to be cuckolded - not by a man, but by a woman - subtle reinforcements of his growing delusions, the need to separate from him without anyone else, especially your father, knowing it, leaving Matt with Terry as his future mate - though he doesn't yet realize it - and you and I free to be together for all time now," Caitlyn laughed.

"Though fortunately with you as our maid we had numerous opportunities for you and I to 'dust each other's furniture,' my love, so to speak," Donna agreed.

"Perhaps you'd like to join me in a mutual celebration of our special womanly love for each other, as your Matt consoles himself with his dick in your brother's asshole?" Donna suggested.

"You know what I like best," Caitlyn said, "speaking as you were of assholes..."

Donna grinned. "Get on your stomach, you dyke slut," she mock ordered her lovely and so sexy female lover, then pulling her lace panties down off her milky white, perfect and round ass, using her fingers to separate those lovely cheeks and admire the perfectly pink and tiny slit hiding there, an opening with which Donna was very familiar and which she never tired of being close to.

Caitlyn pulled her thighs close to her body, raising her delightful round ass high up off the bed, parting her bottom cheeks and exposing both her tasty anus and her extremely juicy and deliciously excited pussy. Donna leaned in, licking that wet and glistening peach, Caitlyn's sweet cunt cream the most wonderful confection that Donna had ever tasted, her hot female scent as intoxicating as the most expensive and elegant perfume ever conceived..

Donna's tongue skating along and over Caitlyn's plump pink pussy lips, her clear cream dripping from her labia in its abundance, Caitlyn shivered with pleasure, cumming instantly at the familiar touch of Donna's tongue there, her soft sighs and moans like the sweetest music to Donna's ears, her own pussy dripping with anticipated pleasure in response, her clitoris buzzing with desire and need for Caitlyn's own talented, loving tongue teasing her.

She lapped contentedly there for long minutes, Caitlyn shivering happily each time, hips wriggling, soft bottom moving in time with her pleasure, until Donna could no longer deny herself the other pleasures to be found there.

"I've missed tasting your delicious ass, darling," Donna cooed. "It peeks at me so shyly, but I think it wants the attention of my warm and wet tongue, don't you think?" She grinned at her beautiful lesbian lover.

"Are you going to lick my dirty asshole, baby?" Caitlyn responded in a little girl voice.

"Yes, sweetness, I'm going to fuck my long tongue deep inside your ass through your pretty pink and tight opening, tasting all the wonder of you. Then when you're nice and wet and your dark hole is loose and relaxed I'm going to fuck you within an inch of your life with the strap on you love while I tease your pretty little clit with my fingers."

Caitlyn shivered, this time in anticipation of the numerous orgasms they'd both enjoy together on this, the first night of their new life together forever...and Matt's too.

Chapter 16

Donna woke up at 5 AM, and made her way to the kitchen to make coffee. After all, as she had discussed with her father, she would be starting her first day at the print shop to begin taking over the reins of the business from him - something that she had somehow forgotten to mention to Matt, who had believed he would eventually take over.

"He's probably going to be a little disappointed about that," she thought, then shrugged. She'd prefer to have him around for a few years, "just window dressing," she thought, "until Caitlyn and I have control of the company."

As to what would happen to Matt after that, she thought that Terry seemed like a sweet boy. Caitlyn had enquired if there might be a position for him at the printing plant, and she had replied that he would make an interesting boss for Matt, and perhaps the two of them would grow into a couple...

Donna quietly looked in to Caitlyn's old room where Terry and Matt were ensconced. They were naked, sleeping quietly in each other's arms, drying semen on both men's lips. Donna quietly shut the door.

"Well, it looks as though Matt is getting to know his new supervisor at the plant very quickly," she thought, then opened the cabinet to take down the bag of Blue Mountain coffee.

"We all really should celebrate things," she thought, then smiled.

###