Lesbian Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Je pense qu'ils ne le font pas" I answered. [I think they do not]

"Alors je deviendrai un peu plus effrontée non" She told with a smile. [Then I shall become a little more cheeky no]

"Oui, j'aimerais ça. Les petits jeux de mots peuvent être si excitants, vous ne pensez pas?" I spoke the words but it was what I was saying with my eyes and my body language that said it even more eloquently. [Yes I would like that. Little word games can be so arousing don't you think?]

"Oui Madame" She replied with a smile. Her eyes were simply sparkling. [Yes Madam]

"What are you two talking about," Asked Katie, "Because whatever it is, is sending shivers down my spine,"

I laughed at her, "Nothing important, Suzanne asked if you two understood French, and I said I didn't think so,"

Looking at Jillian I told her, "Maybe you should take some French lessons?"

She shrugged, "I am doing OK with my English, aren't I," Looking at Katie as she said it.

"Yes you are," Came her reply. She brought her hand to her lips kissing her fingertips.

Suzanne looked on smiling at us all, "That is so sweet. I will prepare your table Madam,"

"Thank you Suzanne,"

Chapter Six.

Turning my attention back to the two girls I told them. "I have had my name down on their waiting list, you know. At the OWLS Club. Another TWO years I have to wait,"

"Have you been in there before?" Jillian asked me.

"Only the once, they took me on a tour when I applied and paid my deposit,"

"Is it as expensive as they say?"

"You know that old saying, 'If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it', well that applies here," I chuckled to myself. I could barely believe I had taken the plunge.

Katie asked, "What's it like?" Looking at me I had her full attention.

"Haven't you seen the building?" I enquired.

Jillian answered and told me they had driven past it on a couple of occasions.

"It is a very nondescript type of building, don't you think? A small entrance just a simple brass plaque by the front doorbell, The OWLS Club. But once inside you are taken into a whole new world. They have really done a wonderful job on it. Do you know the story about it, how it all began?"

Katie leaned forward after shaking her head and whispered, "Is there a secret passageway leading to somewhere that no one has explored yet?" She asked in an inquisitive manner.

"There is a passageway in the cellar," Then I shrugged my shoulders, "I have no idea if it is a secret or if it has or hasn't been explored. They would be pretty silly if they haven't explored it yet,"

"What are the paintings like, you know the La Taurec paintings?"

It was Jillian who pronounced the artist's name correctly. "It is Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec my love,"

"Yes him," She looked at her lover saying sorry with her eyes that she had mispronounced the great artist's name.

"They are, you would say, spell-binding, they will take your breath away," I informed them. "They are truly remarkable,"

They both sighed heavily. "One day we might get to see them," Jillian explained.

"Once my membership arrives I will treat you both to a visit as my guests, that's a promise,"

They smiled at me. As Suzanne appeared at my shoulder and informed us our table was ready. I went to stand and Suzanne held my seat for me, I felt a touch of nostalgia it was a nice gesture. Similar to the one I saw when Jillian held the front door open for Katie. Good old fashion manners. It is something you do for the people you care about. I thanked Suzanne and then thought to myself, is she a caring soul or just a perfect waitress and it is just her job?

The table was in a beautiful position, next to an open window where we gazed upon swans gliding along effortlessly on a mirror-surfaced pond. Dragonflies dance among the reeds on the water's edge. Soft music playing in the background. The music sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. Where had I heard this before, it was an orchestral piece I must have heard in my childhood and that just stayed with me, good music will do that.

Once we were all seated, Suzanne presented us with our menus and excused herself while we perused it along with the wine list. I made my selection quickly, starting with oysters natural with a glass of fine Reisling from Germany. Followed by a medium rare steak with a side salad, accompanied by a Penfolds Bin 389 a Cab/Sav. They call it the 'Baby Grange'. As the girls were also eating red meat I asked Suzanne to make it a bottle and not just a glass. I noticed that Jillian looked a little concerned.

Taking the initiative I told them, "Katie, Jillian since you are treating me to a dinner date with an absolutely gorgeous-looking woman, at a much more expensive establishment than here, please let me get the bill today, I insisted," My tone alerted them to the fact that it wasn't a debate.

"I think I am getting the better end of the arrangement no matter how much we spend today," I explained with a glint in my eye.

As we waited Katie asked more about the OWLS Club. "Is it true they have an area there where they put on 'performances' of sorts?"

I smiled, "Yes and to get there you have to go through a maze down in the cellar just wide enough for a single person to use, if someone comes the other way you end up having to inch past each other, side on, normally breast to breast. I haven't experienced it but was told by the hostess, that if you are bashful or shy, it is best to avoid it."

The smile on Jillian's face told its own story.

"I am certain when you get to visit there, you will enjoy yourselves. It can be as romantic as you want it to be or as sexy as you want, it's up to you what sort of fun you have," I explained.

"Now if you would excuse me for a moment," I stood and headed for the ladies.

As I entered the door, Suzanne was exiting and we stood there, a moment in time, frozen, I let go of the door, and it closed quietly. I reached down and was about to take her hand and bring it to my lips when she took my face in her hands and kissed me passionately, her tongue entered my opened mouth, I moaned, she moaned. Her hands dropped to my hips as she continued to kiss me. My heart was racing, it had been such a long time since I was kissed like that.

The interoceptive system carried the sensations to my brain, which then sent that same message down into my core. I stood there looking into her eyes, she stood there looking into mine. I felt it. And it felt good. She quickly kissed me again and then opened the door and left, in a hurry. If I wasn't aroused beforehand I certainly was now.

I entered a cubical and sat down. It had been a long long while since someone had given me such a feeling. I did what I came to do and tidied myself up. Washing my hands, I looked into the mirror. I saw her lipstick on my lips. I ran my tongue along each lip, tasting her, her scent was still in my nostrils and her aroma was so sensual.

I hurried back to the table and took a sip of the white wine waiting for me. The Oysters were duly delivered large Coffin Bay oysters from the West coast of South Australia. Absolutely delicious and the wine matched them perfectly as I knew it would.

"Work up an appetite," Katie asked with a grin, "We saw Suzanne rush out soon after you entered and kind of thought you might have 'run into' each other,"

"She did no such thing, she is a professional and wouldn't do such a thing in a public convenience,"

"You are wearing her shade of lipstick on your lips," I was told. I blushed and waved my hand at them. They giggled and continued with their oysters.

The rest of the evening went smoothly and Jillian insisted that Suzanne take a snap of us three to mark the occasion. We laughed at our silly jokes and talked with gay abandon.

By 7.30 the girls needed to head off as they had things to do. Jillian insisted on taking a photo of me, to show Claudette, seeing as I had seen her. I put on my sultry look and posed for her. She laughed and played along with me, taking several shots from various positions. Katie excused herself to hurry off to powder her nose.

While showing me the photos she had just taken, Jillian told me quietly that I would get on well with Claudette, "She is a free-spirited woman who loves intelligent witty women. You are all of those plus you are drop-dead gorgeous,"

"Get away with you," I told her. Then hugged her and told her thank you. "It has been a delightful evening, I am so glad we 3 caught up,"

Katie returned all fresh and sparkling, I hugged her, kissed her cheeks and shook Jillian by the hand as we said our goodnights. I sat back down and watched them leave, hand in hand.

Suzanne came over and asked if I would like a coffee or dessert.

"Coffee," I said, "Strong and black I think,"

She told me that they were closing early as there were no other bookings and all she had to do was to clear these tables and the manager said she could go early. I smiled, "Maybe I could take you somewhere for a coffee or a glass of wine or two?"

"I think I would like that. Where did you have in mind?"

"Depending on where you live, we could go somewhere close to your home, you chose?"

"I live in Newport Quays," She told me.

"Oh dear me, so close to my place, I live in Largs Bay." I exclaimed, "Then depending on what you fancy, it could be Korked or Emily's Wine Bar,"

"Et si je t'aimais," [And what if I fancied you] She asked while looking into my eyes.

"Alors je vous demanderais votre place ou la mienne?" [Then I would ask you, your place or mine?] I answered.

She shrugged and smiled "Votre place sonne bien" [your place sounds nice]

I looked around the dining room, and even though I knew it to be empty, I still checked before I pulled her in for a kiss, she hesitated and then relaxed into my body.

"I shall hurry and clean up, it will take me no more than 20 minutes," She told me.

"Shall I wait in here or in my car?"

"Wait in the Bistro for me, Madam,"

I nodded as I let the tip of my tongue run along my top lip, tasting her lipstick once more. She watched it move, closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "Vous me tentez tellement, n'est-ce pas?" [You are so tempting me, aren't you?] She whispered to me. Letting her chin rest on my shoulder.

"Dépêche-toi, j'attendrai au bar, ma douce mademoiselle Française," [Hurry up, I will wait at the bar my sweet French Miss] I replied to her, as I let my tongue flick her ear lobe and doing my best not to sound in too much in a hurry.

I gathered my purse and watched as she moved away from me, her chest heaving I didn't let go of her fingertips as she took a step backwards, her eyes fixed on mine.

I found a seat at the bar and chose to drink sparkling water with a dash of brown lime cordial. The bartender crushed some mint leaves, and the aroma sent my mind off to Mum's Sunday roast lamb, Why I'm not too sure but it did. He garnished it with a slice of lime seated on the rim. It looked delightful.

I asked him, for my bill and he brought up my table and went through the items, I agreed with it and asked him to add another fifty dollars as a generous tip and offered him my credit card. He thanked me and returned my card and a detailed receipt.

Here in Australia we only tip when the service is deserving of it. There is no set percentage figure, we just pay an amount we feel the service was deserving of.

I sucked up my refreshing sparkling water, through a paper straw, and waited. Thinking about the day I have just had. I watched as the dining room doors were closed and the lights were turned off. I finished off my drink with the expectation of going shortly.

I wasn't disappointed as I heard Suzanne talking softly on the phone, cancelling her Uber ride home.

When she reappeared it was my turn to take a deep breath. She had changed out of her waitress uniform and into what can only be described as her casual attire, which showed her assets off to their best advantage.

She was wearing a pair of denim blue slim tight fitting jeans no PL and a simple but effective deep V-neck jumper. Complimented by a pair of black 2" stilettoes. She had redone her makeup I was certain, her lips were a rose-red wet look, and her perfume was, I am certain Chanel No5. She did for a moment take my breath away. She was not bashful in greeting me, as she smiled, kissed my cheek and tucked her arm through mine. She smiled at the bartender and said her good nights to him, his cheeky reply told us what to do.

"Have fun ladies,"

Chapter Seven.

We both smiled at him as we left. "You do look very sexy in and out of uniform,"

"Attendez de me voir sortir de tout." [Wait until you see me out of everything.] It wasn't what she said but how she said it. Slowly, sultry as she ran her fingers down my arm as each word left her lips.

I pointed to the dark-looking sleek Mercedes parked away from other vehicles.

"Such a sexy-looking car Candice," Suzanne walked up to it and was about to run her hand along the smooth lines and thought better of it, looking over her shoulder at me. I opened the door for her and showed her how to adjust the seat to suit her. She smiled and held onto my hand. "Merci Candice," [Thank you Candice]

I got in and started the machine, putting it into drive, we headed off, the run home was fast and we talked about how long she had been in Australia and what brought her here. It was idol chit chat actually, and as we pulled into Lincoln Street, I slowed right down, before asking, "Should I ask what you want for breakfast or is that presuming too much?"

She gave me the cutest puppy dog look I had ever seen.

"I wanted to be sure, that's all," I continued to say. Suzanne placed her hand high on my thigh, letting her hand make contact with my moist mound.

"I must warn you in advance, I have to ring my mother and fill her in on my date. So best you should be quiet or she will ask me every little detail about you,"

"Vous ne connaissez pas tous les petits détails à mon sujet." She told me. [You don't know every little detail about me]

I smiled, "That is true, but we have just met. We have time no?"

She rubbed her hand along my enflamed sensitive lips I moaned audibly.

" Et si nous ne sommes pas compatibles? Il y a plus à aimer que le sexe que vous comprenez" [What if we are not compatible? There is more to love than just sex you understand.]

I looked at her and put my hand over her hand in my groin and held it firmly against my heated mound. "You are talking about love and sex while you are rubbing my sex and driving me insane, and I am still driving,"

"You are a very good driver I think," The way she said it indicated to me that she wasn't talking about my ability to handle my car.

"Le temps dira mon amour," I told her [Time will tell my love,]

I took my hand away but she just left hers there, resting against my most sensitive of spots. I pulled into my driveway, the security lights went on and lit up the front verandah as the automatic gates closed.

The house is an old style built in the 1920s I was lucky once again, I bought during a lean period for house sales, and have done my own redecorating as both my finances and my willingness to work were at the same point.

I drove into the garage and turned the car off. Turning to Suzanne I kissed her passionately. Her hand went behind my neck holding me in place. I took hold of her firm breast and toyed with it, she was a willing partner. I placed my hand under her jumper and confirmed my curiosity, indeed she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Let's go inside, we will be more comfortable," I told her. Her eyes were misty, they locked onto mine and she kissed me again. I caught my breath as I closed the door of the car. I saw Suzanne leaning her back against the car, we both giggled at each other.

"What is happening here?" I said loud.

Suzanne answered, "I'm not sure but it sure does feel so right and good,"

I signalled to her to join me. My hand reached over the car. She too tried to touch my hand, it was only the tips of our fingers that touched. We walked slowly down the car and as we reached the rear end, I grabbed her hand we raced to my front door, I searched for my key, and my hand was shaking, what on earth was going on with me I thought.

The key appeared in my hand and I finally opened the door. Once the door opened I felt her hands on my backside. She squeezed each cheek. Turning the entrance lights on, I was about to ask if she wanted a coffee but instead, I turned towards her and reached for the button holding her jeans together, she pushed my hand away. My bedroom door was open as I just pushed her into my bedroom, not even bothering with the courtesy of asking.

I pushed her backwards onto my bed, and she lay there as I pulled my jumper over my head and undid my jeans. I turned a bedside lamp on as I eased my jeans down. They got stuck on my oversized sneakers and I stumbled. Falling flat on my backside. Suzanne looked down at me as she laughed and then did the slowest, sexiest strip tease a sensual woman could do. I was almost hypnotised my lust was driving me wild.

I would have put a hundred dollars in her knickers if she was wearing any. She wasn't and there I was gazing up at this vision of a woman and me trying to undo my laces as she lowered herself down, pushed me back onto the floor, and slowly started to grind her smooth mound up against my knee. I tried to kick my sneakers off but to no avail. I saw her eyes closed as my knee moved.

"Stop, don't struggle, let me do it," She purred, her words were words but they sounded like nothing my ears had heard or my brain could interpret, like a warm soft kitten meowing. She kept looking up at me, and as she found the laces on my sneakers, her bosom was just touching my knee, whether it was by design or not, I don't care, it was just so erotic and sensual. Her eyes never left mine as she untied my sneakers and slipped them off, first my left sneaker and then my right, without stopping she removed my socks and grabbed hold of the bottom of my jeans and relieved me of them.

I was trapped, locked in her gaze. What on earth was she doing to me?

Sitting there on my bedroom floor in just a pair of red silk French knickers and a lacy red bra. She stood, smiling down at me, my arousal obvious to us both. Her hands reached down to me and I took hold of them, as she effortlessly hauled me to my feet.

Who was seducing whom here in MY bedroom?

In my brain, the messages were all about me being in control. It was clear, I wasn't.

We stood toe to toe. Our eyes exploring, looking for something hidden away behind the two pools of wondrous mirrors to our souls.

She kissed me, my mouth welcoming the intrusion of her tongue her hands reached around and in one movement and the twist of her hand my bra became loose. Not something she hadn't done a hundred times before I thought instantly.

She let the garment fall from my shoulders as her mouth left mine and kissed her way down my throat. Her hands captured my breasts one at a time and teased my nipples, pinching them firmly, she made me stand on my toes. I loved the attention.

She bites my neck but not leaving a mark. I moaned, encouraging her to proceed.

Her mouth slowly found its way down to my chest and she took each nipple into her mouth, sucking, flicking each in turn, each nipple was now firm, erect, pulsating. My hands were on her shoulders encouraging her to go further, go down.

She took her time, she was in no hurry, her hands resting on my hips. I gasped at each little movement she made on my body. A lick here, she blew on me there, she kissed each little spot, she washed my belly button, her tongue searched every little crook and crevice.

She avoided the place where I needed her to pay attention the most. The altar where I wanted her to worship was alive, full and needing of her attention. No, she kept me alive, alert, toying with me.