Lesbian Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was spinning. Oh my god, she was good.

She then inserted two fingers into me and curled them upwards as she touched my inner spot, while she used her tongue and mouth to tease and entice my pearl from its home and into her mouth. It was then I rewarded her with the last of my juices, with a shuddering climatic release, I grabbed her hair, and my legs now were over her shoulders. I thrust forward off the edge of the bath and slipped down, sending a wave across the bath and back again as it spilled over the bathroom floor we both giggled as we slid down and around the bath. A tangled mess.

I took in a mouthful of water, coughed and choked, Suzanne, held me under while trying to lift me. When I resurfaced, spitting out water, laughing, giggling, and totally exhausted.

"Having a bath with you is dangerous," She told me.

Then she put her arms around me, hugged me, "Are you feeling good now,"

"Hhhmmm," is all I could utter from my lips. "The water is getting cold, let's get dried and order that food for you,"

"Yes, let's do that,"

We helped each other out of the bath. I dried her and she dried me. Gently rubbing those places that were still sensitive.

I took her hand and went back to the bedroom where she threw on the T-shirt she had borrowed and I slipped into a singlet and shorts. We sat on the sofa, and I showed her a menu for the local Chinese takeaway. I was thankful they opened until late.

She asked if I wanted anything, I shook my head as I watched every move she made, closely. I'm not sure why but I did. Something inside of me wanted to print every memory of our night together. As if it would mean something to me later on.

She tucked her knees and lay back getting comfortable, I rested my hand on her knee. She looked at me and stretched a leg out, I stroked it. But refrained from going too high. I knew that we were both still in the mood to continue our escapades. She ordered a single serving of honey duck, with steamed rice and some prawn crackers online and ticked the twenty-minute box. I lifted the T-shirt to show her I was still interested. And like the discrete woman she is she slapped my hand away and pulled the T-shirt down around her knees.

"Comportez-vous Candice, nous avons toute la nuit." [Behave Candice, we have all night.]

Chapter Eight.

I smiled at her as she handed back my phone to me.

"Oh shit, I have to ring my Mum. Remember be quiet, please." I begged of her.

It was only approaching eleven o'clock so not too late for them. My parents are night owls, they read a lot once they go to bed.

I dialled my dad's number, but Mum still hasn't bothered getting a phone. It rang twice before he answered. "Is everything alright?" That was his first question.

"And hello to you to Daddy dearest," As I laughed.

"Good, I'm guessing you want to speak to your Mum?" He sounded a little gruff.

"Yes, she asked me to call with all the gossip from my meeting with Abigail's little sister Katie and her new partner,"

"Here she is, fresh from the shower. I'll catch up with you and the boys on Sunday," He told me.

"Hi sweetie, how did it go?" She asked straight away.

I started by asking her, "A bit late for a shower isn't it?"

"Maybe I needed one," She came right back at me.

I closed my eyes and skipped past what ran through my mind.

"Katie brought her new 'GIRLFRIEND' along as well. Jillian Simmons and she is really nice."

"Oh, how long has Katie been dating girls?" She asked. "I thought she was into the young sporty type fellas?"

"So did I, she says she has always been inquisitive but when she came upon Jillian, it just felt right for them both. They hooked up and have been together for about 8 months,"

"Are they living together?"

"I think so but didn't ask,"

"So why did or does she need you to make up a foursome?" She continued.

"A friend of Jillian's won a dinner for four at the OWLS Club in Port Adelaide, and they wondered if I would be interested. Their gay friend is recently single and most of her friends sided with her ex-partner," I explained.

"You know all about that Candice don't you?"

"Mum, that was a snide remark and that is beneath you. But yes, I know how it feels," I told her with a hurtful tone in my voice.

At that moment the front doorbell rang and Suzanne jumped off the couch and raced down to the front door. There was some small talk and laughter and heard the front door close, heavily.

"Who is that with you," I got asked straight away.

Now I had a decision to make, do I tell a small white lie to my Mum or just tell her the truth? I could of course tell her to mind her own business, but since I have never done that or lied to her I naturally came out and told her the truth.

"That is Suzanne, a friend, we ordered some takeaway. And no you haven't met her,"

"See you are always keeping secrets from your Mother, is it serious? I mean a meal at 11 pm sounds like it could be,"

"You SEE! This is why I don't tell you everything, you jump to conclusions. She is French, very pretty, sassy as only the French can be and we have a lot in common and YES I like her,"

"Hhhmmm oh good for you my sweet, you can practice your French on her. The language I was meaning,"

"MUM, really. And you wonder why I don't tell you anything. Anyway, you are now up to date on everything. I will see you and dad on Sunday, Good night, love you guys,"

"Before you go, will you be bringing your new friend on Sunday?" She asked, but she asked in such a way to almost make it sound like a directive.

"No Mum I won't be," And tried to leave it at that. Deep down I knew I wasn't going to get away with it.

"Why not?"

"Because we have just met, and most likely she will be working," I informed her.

All the while Suzanne was listening in and smiling at my half of the conversation.

"Ask her please, for your Mum's sake,"

My Mum knew how to apply the guilt and make me feel bad about simple little things.

"OK, OK I will ask," Turning to Suzanne I asked her if she wanted to come to a family luncheon on Sunday. As I was asking I was shaking my head while she was giggling and nodding her head. I glared at her she just laughed at me and then said out loud, "I would love to come to lunch on Sunday,"

"There see, that wasn't so hard was it Candice? Tell her we are looking forward to meeting her," My Mother told me.

I covered the phone up as I growled at them both.

"No Mum, it wasn't so hard,"

"Candice," She hesitated until she was certain I was actually listening to her, "Find your happiness, sweetheart, all your dad and I want is for you to be happy,"

"I know Mum. Can we talk about this another time?"

"Of course, enjoy your meal sweetheart, good night," I heard her sighing as she hung up.

I looked at Suzanne and watched her finish her meal. "You could have said no Suzanne,"

She shrugged, "It will be nice meeting your family, and the way your Mum speaks to you, I can hear the love she has for you,"

I just looked at her. 'Thinking how the fuck would you know' I smiled and got up off the couch before asking her "Would love a coffee?"

"Oui Madame, Just black for me," She told me. [Yes Madam]

I punched a few buttons on my machine and it ground the appropriate amount of beans for two cups of coffee. I placed the cups under the dispenser and waited, all the while so many thoughts running through my brain.

Was Suzanne the one?

What is happiness to me?

Do I want a live-in partner?

Do I want a partner at all?

I didn't hear Suzanne come up behind me and she startled me when she put her arms around me and rested her head on my back.

"You jumped Candice. Why did I make you jump baby?"

"I was thinking and lost in my own world. That's all, I didn't expect you," I told her.

As she was speaking I was making a decision about us, that after this Sunday it would be the end of it. I just didn't feel the connection. The sex was gratifying and fulfilling, but we were not really compatible, too much alike or not enough. I couldn't make up my mind. But I knew it wouldn't work out in the long run. Maybe a couple of weeks of playing every few days will cure my itch then we can move on.

END OF PART 1.