Lesbian Lust with My Best Friend

Story Info
Fun with my best friend in her garden and home.
2.3k words
4.16
30k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Tracey and I recently had some hot lesbian fun together.

I have been missing my usual male lovers during the pandemic, as has Tracey, who now regularly joins in with some of the group fun.

We have had some sporadic fun when the rules have allowed, but I've also had two or three really sexy sessions with my best friend on her own.

We have been fucking each other for some time now, usually as part of group fun with our older male admirers.

On this particular occasion however it was just Tracey and myself.

I had gone to her home earlier in the afternoon and we had enjoyed a few glasses of fizz sitting outside in the glorious sunshine. A rare occurrence in our part of the UK!

As the weather was so nice we both decided to get a bit of sunbathing in. I wore a two-piece green bikini set and Tracey was wearing a tiny blue and white polka dot bikini set. Her massive tits barely constrained in the tight fitting bikini top.

While we sat outside in her garden we had both been getting hornier and hornier, applying suntan lotion to each other with increasing lingering hands and eventually deep snogging sessions.

On one such occasion Tracey and I had locked mouths, our tongues exploring each other deeply as we felt each other's tits up through the thin material of our bikinis.

We continued drinking and bathing and reminiscing about some of the great fucks that we had enjoyed with many men and groups.

As we chatted we both were getting extremely turned on. My hand had slid inside my bikini bottoms and I was playing gently with my rock hard clit.

Tracey had freed her massive tits from her top and was tweaking her nipples and alternately sucking on her massive tit s in turn as we reminisced about taking big cocks and lots of hot, salty spunk.

"I'm so bloody horny babe, " she said to me and as she looked across as I spread my legs wide, my slip-on mule style shoes dangling from my feet as I had begun to finger bang my pussy lying on her sun lounger in her back garden.

"Oh that's it you dirty fucking dirty bitch, pound that wet pussy you dirty slut!" she encouraged me, smiling at me before once again lifting a breast up to her mouth and licking and sucking her rock hard nipples.

I stared intently at her, "Suck those big fucking tits babe, " I said to her back. "I can't wait to get my lips around those big beauty's again."

We both continued playing for a few minutes before Tracey said," I need to fuck with you Anna."

I laughed replying back, "Babe, the feeling is mutual, shall we go inside and have some fun?"

Her back garden is fairly secluded , with high fences around it on all sides, but the danger of us being seen was turning us both on immensely.

"Come here first," she said beckoning. " Let me taste the juices off your fingers."

I stood up from the sunlounger, just slipping my mule heels back on and clip clopped my way across the patio to her.

Tracey stood up, not bothering to put her tits back in her bikini top, and we embraced fully once again sharing a deep long French kiss.

As my tongue was rammed down my friend's throat, my hand slipped automatically to her pussy and I slid my hand inside her bikini bottoms to feel her wetness.

"Oh you're dripping!" I said as my tongue temporarily was relieved of its duty in her willing mouth.

Tracey was gasping, "Oh babe I'm fucking soaking," she smiled back. " Watching you play with yourself always gets me turned on babe you know that."

By now Tracey had removed my bikini bottoms and was undoing the ties to my top. Soon I was standing completely naked except for my slip-on, mule style, high heels in my friend's back garden.

Like the slut I am, I instantly parted my legs to allow easier access to my wet, married cunny as she slowly began to use two fingers expertly sliding up and down my slit length and teasing my rock hard kit.

I dipped my head down sucking on her right breast as I moaned encouragement for my friends to finger fuck me.

At this point we couldn't have given a toss if anyone was watching from the neighbouring houses we were both completely lost in the moment.

Very quickly Tracey's bikini bottoms joined mine in lying on the patio floor and we were both now completely naked save for our high heels.

"I want to eat your cunt out," my friend said to me, licking my ear, and sticking her tongue deep into it as she told me how she wanted to eat me out until I came.

I reciprocated by licking and kissing her neck and working my way up to her earlobe, sucking and chewing on it before plunging my tongue into her ear as well.

Telling her how I was going to eat her fanny until she came and she squirted all over my face.

We continued snogging and groping at each other for a few minutes before we positioned Tracey's sunlounger completely flat so that she could lie on it and we could get a good position to lap, lick and nibble at each other's wet pussies.

"My cunt is on fire!" I said as my friend's tongue expertly circled around my clit and nibbled my wet pussy lips.

I was urging her on now, "Oh yes babes use your fucking tongue on me," I said momentarily removing my face from her wet gash.

I have had my pussy licked countless times over the years. Tracey does not lick me out, she literally eats me out!

Her face gets so close to me that her nose, lips and tongue are almost buried up my wet cunny as she probes and licks away on my clit and labia.

I was squirming and moving to try and grind myself against my friend's face as I knew she was going to bring me to orgasm in this position.

I was also now licking furiously at her fanny as we ate each other out to the point of reaching a crashing orgasm.

Tracey started moaning and bucking underneath me as I continued to grind my fanny against her face.

"Oh fuck yes, you're going to make me fucking cum," she said in between licks and slurps at my ever widening slit and fuckhole.

This continued for a couple of more minutes with us both really chewing down on each other's glistening pussies. Both of us started climaxing simultaneously together all over each other's faces, tongues and mouths.

As Tracey's tongue furiously lapped away at my clit I started squirting, covering my friend's face in my fanny better.

"Yes! Oh yes, you fucking slut. Give me a facial with your cum you dirty bitch," she announced in between her tongue lapping and probing my fanny deeply.

She too was now orgasm and her wet pussy was coating my nose, my lips and my tongue. I continued to drink from her sopping gash taking in all the delicious sweet honey from her pussy.

Both of us were shaking as we came and and we continued sucking and licking way past the peak of our orgasms, savouring every last drop of each other's juices.

Once I had stopped cumming and Tracy had finished off climaxing on my face, we both positioned ourselves once more standing up. Hugging, kissing and exploring each other's mouths savoring the taste of our juices.

Our titties were pressed together as we snogged deeply, our hands roaming all over each other's bodies as we did so.

"I'm going to fuck you silly," I said to my friend as we parted from another kissing session.

After this initial fun we moved into the house as we wanted to really go at each other with some toys and knew that would be making too much noise to be outside in her back garden.

The session inside was intense.

After having both climaxed so heavily we decided to put some sexy lingerie on for the next part of our session to give us time to recover slightly.

I opted for a pair of black, seamed silk stockings and a red suspender belt and kept my slip-on high heels on my feet.

Tracey went for an electric blue pair of nylon stockings and kept the pair of white trashy strapped high heels on.

Once both in our sexy nylons we were at each other's pussies and tits again in a state of fever.

Downstairs in Tracey's Lounge we put a porno DVD on, and as we sat watching the first scene of a very hunky black guy taking on two, big breasted blonde women we once again explored each other's bodies.

Our hands were running all over each other and kissing and nibbling each other's necks and ears and eventually once again it was a deep French kissing session.

As the porn played out on TV, and the sounds of fucking and sucking filled the room, we got to work on each other in earnest.

Tracey sat with her legs spread wide one of her chairs. I was once again kissing and licking at her pussy and running my hands up and down her gorgeous legs in her shocking blue stockings. At one point my hands were inside them feeling her legs up and enjoying seeing my hands encased in the nylon.

I had brought some toys with me and Tracey has quite an array of vibrators herself, so for the first time that day I penetrated my friend's cunt with the large purple vibrator I had brought.

She begged me to fuck her mercilessly as I plunged the 10-inch toy faster and faster up her wet, wide willing gash.

"Oh yes Anna babes. Fuck it. Fuck my pussy really hard please," she begged me as I worked the toy in and out of her sopping wet hole.

I didn't want her to cum too quickly so slowed down a little bit and licked her pussy once more as well.

Then we both positioned ourselves on the floor facing the delightful filth on the screen, watching the black guy unload his hot, sticky spunk all over the tits and faces of both of the blondes who were sucking him off.

As we watched this filth we started to tease each other's pussies with a double ended dildo.

Within seconds inch after inch of this double ended toy was being slid up my wet pussy as my friend was taking the other end.

We started to grind and work against the toy, as the fourteen inches slowly disappeared between us so we were taking it's full long length between us and our cunts smashed almost together in a scissoring position.

"Oh fuck it. Yes fuck it hard you dirty whore," Tracey said to me looking at me as I bucked against the toy and her pussy.

"You fuck it back as well you dirty bitch," I smiled at her as we continued to grind and buck against the toy and each other.

Tracey's massive tits were wobbling as we slammed into each other and once again she scooped one up and began sucking hard on her nipple as we fucked.

"You dirty fucking slut, you love those tits don't you!" I smiled at her..

"Oh yes I do!" she laughed, "I know you do too, babes."

"Not just me, " I spat back in lustiness. "The guys can't get enough of those massive jugs of yours either babes. I can't wait until we can see them covered and hot spunk again."

We fucked each other for several minutes in this scissor position, our stocking clad legs rubbing against each other as we furiously took every inch of the long dildo toy.

The next position we used was back-to-back with the same toy.

On all fours facing away from each other. As we bucked back on all fours against each other's asses.

"I wish I had a cock in my mouth," I laughed as we continued to work back against each other, our bums hitting each other and slapping as we took the full length once more of the delightful toy.

Tracey finished me off as I sat with my legs spread wide in her armchair as she pounded my cunt with the purple 10 inch vibrator and slid two fingers up my arsehole so I was being double penetrated.

I climaxed heavily as she fed the toy in and out with my fanny batter spraying out across the room, all over my stocking clad legs and covering my friend's tits as she fucked me hard with the toy.

Tracey's orgasm was delivered by me eating her out. This time as she stood lent against the wall and legs spread wide with her stunning tits being mauled by myself and her intermittently.

To finish her off I got on my hands and knees and buried my face once more into her very wet, shaved cunt. Getting my tongue as deep into her as I could so she ground down against me. Digging her heels into her carpet as she literally fucked my face until she crashed and orgasm over it once more.

We both looked absolutely screwed, our stockings skew-whiff, our faces and bodies covered in our cum juice and sweat. My fanny was gaped, red and wide open. Tracey's looked like it had been taken by several men; it was so puffy and used.

It was a fantastic session and we enjoyed both the fun outside and then indoors and we screwed again later that night. In her bed this time. Tracey took me with a strap-on and I reciprocated after she had brought me to an orgasm as she fucked me doggy style, her bed head rattling against the wall.

We both cannot wait to sample more girl on girl fun, but are also desperate for cock and cum. I think our first trip down to Dorset to see our big, hung black friends can't come quick enough for both of us.