Lesbian Magic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's heart was beating fast from the thrill she was getting from stripping naked and letting someone have power over her. Grabbing one leather cuff hanging from the ceiling, Rose locked one hand into it but needed help with the other one. Agnes locked her last remaining hand in place, making Rose powerless to resist whatever Agnes wished to do with her.

Rose wanted to be whipped and ravaged without having the power to stop it. She felt the sting of the woman whip for several minutes with a short pause between each strike. Agnes struck her with the right amount of strength where pain and pleasure become one. She moaned out each time the whip make contact with her flesh that left behind red marks upon her fragile virgin body.

***************

Agnes had something for this white girl that would change her world forever and one she would never recover from fully. Stepping behind the woman to undress so she couldn't see what was happening to build up the sexual tension. Agnes guided her hand over some strapons on a table, bypassing the big one, but would be using it later tonight. After strapping on the one she wanted, she poured lotion on it and some in her hand. She was going to let her action explain everything to this powerless little rich bitch.

***************

When Rose felt lotion being rubbed into her asshole didn't realize what it meant at first. When it hit her, she felt herself starting to panic a little because she had never fantasized about anal sex. Agnes's hands moved to her hips, getting her in the correct position to insert the fake cock into her ass. It hurt at first, but when the pain resided, she got into it. One of Agnes's hands slid down to her pussy and started rubbing her cunt as her ass got pounded.

"How do you like your princess ass being fucked by a slave girl? Don't worry, I will get to your cunt soon enough, but first, we will have some more fun," Agnes said aggressively.

Rose didn't have any words for what she was experiencing besides moaning to show she liked it. She felt a jolt of pleasure erupting from her ass with each thrust and an orgasm rising within her. Rose's breasts were jiggling from the force of each blow to her ass, and it made her let out a series of loud moans. Rose was on the verge of experiencing her first orgasm by someone other than herself, but Agnes stopped before she could cum.

"Before you are allowed to cum, my slave, you must first earn the right to cum," Agnes told Rose forcefully.

Agnes locked a collar around her neck with a chain connected to it before undoing her hands. Agnes made her crawl on the floor like a dog to the bed and remove the strapon. When Agnes sat on the bed, she forced her face between her legs. The girl's action was clear enough for Rose to know what she wanted her to do next, and she started licking the woman's pussy.

Rose was getting into being submissive and the pussy that she was eating. She tried her best to do a good job, but this was her first time performing oral sex. Rose was unsure what to do while moving her head around to get in the proper position. Agnes held on to the chain around her neck so tight that she could not move until she eventually made the woman cum.

**********

Agnes had better lovers but knew that this girl was just learning and would be good at eating pussy in no time. Forcing Rose on the bed, she handcuffed her to it before getting another strapon. This one was eight inches long that looked like a real cock. She knew it was time to take the girl's virginity and leave a mark on this rich girl besides the one that she left on the girl back.

**********

Rose feared the pain that would soon come from losing her virginity and felt herself tensing up. She was surprised at how gentle Agnes was being with her now. The girl was putting in the effort to make sure that her first time didn't hurt too much. Agnes applied lotion to her pussy, ensuring it was wet enough and on the strapon to reduce any discomfort. Agnes started slowly by sliding her fake cock inside Rose until her hymen broke. It didn't hurt as much as she first thought it would, biting her bottom lip from the pain and letting out a small grunt. When it started feeling pleasurable, she let out a moan and wrapped her legs around the woman.

*********

When Agnes saw that Rose was no longer hurting, she picked up speed and got rougher with her. She liked playing rough and enjoyed dominating women but not while taking their virginity. That was a special moment in a girl's life and should get handled with great care. She wasn't a cruel woman, and playing rough was only a game that she played.

Agnes fucked Rose until she came twice before getting off her, but she wasn't done with her just yet. Uncuffing the girl, she made her get on her knees and teased the head of her fake cock that was cover in the girl's juices across Rose's lips. She was pleased to see the girl was being a good sub by opening her mouth. Sliding it in the girl mouth allowing the girl to taste her own juices as she slowly fucked her face.

Agnes fucked every hole that this girl had and wanted more. Pulling on the chain connected to Rose's neck, she guided her to the wall to chain her up once again. Grabbing a purple ball gag, Agnes placed it into Rose's mouth. Agnes lifted the girl, and Rose wrapped her legs around her as she started fucking her again, putting her full force and speed into each thrust. The ball gag made Rose's moans come out with a strange muffled sound. The girl was so wet that she could hear the faint hint sound of a wet pussy getting pounded.

**********

Rose felt so much pleasure that she felt like she had just died and gone to heaven. She would do anything for Agnes now, even if it meant being her sex slave forever. Agnes didn't stop fucking her until three orgasms came back-to-back from each other. Rose felt tears running down her face from the intensity of how powerful they were.

*********

Agnes removed the ball gag and gave the girl a long passionate kiss. The girl responded by kissing back, sliding her tongue into her mouth, and dancing around within it. She broke their kiss to give the girl's breasts some attention, sucking on her nipples before uncuffing her from the wall. She watched as Rose slid down the wall from the exhaustion of having her pussy fuck so hard by her.

"You will be my slave date for a party tonight, princess, and I am going introduce you to all of my friends there. I hope you are up to another round of fun because they all are going to love you," Agnes said in an authoritative tone.

"Yes, my Mistress, and I will do anything that you ask of me," Rose said in a submissive tone as she handed Agnes the chain from around her neck.

Agnes laughed as she pulled on the chain to get the girl to rise. She walked her out of the room with the chain over her shoulder, dragging Rose behind her. For the first sixteen years of her life, Agnes was a slave and now was master to a white girl who would have owned her in those days. She would push her to do things that she wouldn't do otherwise and make her cum many more times tonight. Agnes loved fucking white girls and making them submit to her. When she got done with Rose, she would be craving black pussy until the day she died.

12