Lesbian Magic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is your dress, and you won't be needing any undergarments for it. The purpose of the dress is to make people think about you naked by exposing the right parts of your body. This dress is what Raina will use in her next show, but if this is too much for you, then we can always call it quits," Amanda told Lucy while teasing the girl with an option to run.

"No... I will wear it," Lucy said, agreeing to it out of the fear of losing her chance at her dream.

Lucy could see why no undergarments were needed for this dress because it would take away from it alluring appeal. If she could bare it all in a photoshoot, then wearing that dress shouldn't be a problem. Lucy liked how the dress looked on her but wasn't something she would want to wear in public. The chance of exposing herself was high with it which made wearing it very exciting.

The dress opens up wide in the front and down past her belly button. It was loose fitting that only covered half of her breasts with a hint of her areola sticking out. There were no back to the dress with only two small straps tied together behind her neck that held it up, and if they slid a little out of place her nipples would be expose. One mishap with the straps could leave her completely naked and wardrobe malfunction was a common thing for a runway model. The bottom part of the dress Lucy thought was much worse with slits on both side and was short as a miniskirt. The slits were an inch wide that went up to her hips, which made sure wearing panties was out of the question. She has seen similar dresses before, but never this short. This one showed off the woman's legs while making it obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties.

A thin material was hanging in front, barely covering her private area and stopping an inch below it. The material was so light that Lucy feared a gust of wind or walking too fast would expose her most intimate region. Lucy would have been too nervous about wearing it if she wasn't a model and learned to be comfortable with such things. It wasn't uncommon for models to wear exposing outfits to express an artistic vision that the photographer wanted.

Lucy knew a model have to be confident in whatever they are wearing no matter how expose they are in it. Modeling is more than wearing clothes; it was about selling an artist message, and with this dress, that message was desire. She wanted to impress Raina and have her dream come true. She told herself if something slipped out, then so be it and will own it just like she always did.

Pushing aside her moral convictions was ready to win Raina over by doing some unsavory things. She will flirt with her if need be but nothing beyond that. She posed one more time for Amanda to show that she has the confidence to be a model that wore this dress for Raina runway show. Lucy had waited a long time for a moment like this and will not fail now.

Lucy would have been more comfortable wearing this dress during a photoshoot where everything was professional, but people are not always respectful at a party. She had experienced once with a guy that grabbed her ass while wearing a mini skirt and gave him a solid punched as his reward. Her brother was a boxer and taught her how to throw a good punch. The guy hit the floor hard and crawled away, regretting his mistake while cursing.

The walk through the house made Lucy's heartbeat hard against her chest from wearing such a revealing attire in public. She could feel the thin material at the bottom of the dress swinging about nearly exposing herself as she walks. Lucy pretended that she was modeling the dress during a fashion show on a runway. It made her relax while giving her the confidence to walk without any care.

After she started running into people seeing their reactions, it made her feel good and powerful. It felt good seeing desire in their eyes for her with the power to deny them of what they crave. A part of her enjoyed them wanting her even if they were all women. It made her feel like a Goddess, knowing that she was desired by both sexes, and it made her feel like a sex symbol.

Lucy felt cocky and gave sultry glances at the women as she walked past them. She wanted them to think of her sexy eyes while they fantasized about her. Lucy didn't care that she was flirting with women because none of them would ever touch her. The thought they would be dreaming about her made Lucy smile and encourage her to do more.

She felt so good that she started putting more swing into her hips as she walked. Lucy knew it was a mistake, but she still didn't care. The swing had enough force to send the fabric to one side and expose her bush for a quick moment. She had never felt so powerful or sexy in her life. She got off, seeing their stunned expression and dropped jaws.

Amanda stopped Lucy before they entered the next room to prepare her to meet Raina. She was trying to psych her up mentally until she was ready to meet her fate and opened the door for her. Everything that Lucy knew was about to be tested, and she thought she could prepare herself enough to handle what was coming.

The two girls that were kissing passionately at the bar caught Lucy's attention and felt her stomach tightening from it. Lucy's eyes were glued to them while wondering what it would be like to be kissed by a girl. She barely had enough time to push those thoughts away before Amanda introduced her to Raina.

"Raina Dupont, this is Lucy, a model I want you to meet. I think she will be perfect for your next project," Amanda said with a professional tone and a sly smile.

Raina was a beautiful woman in her late thirties with long dark blonde hair and a body of a girl half her age. She wore a tight black dress pants and a low-cut white shirt highlighting her small breasts. Her eyes were brown like two gemstones with mystical power, entrancing anyone who dared to look at them for too long.

The real Raina was actually in this house before, but that was over twenty years ago when she was only eighteen. She was deeply religious then and wanted to be a nun. That summer, before taking her vows, she was sent to the nearby village to pick up some supplies for Mother Bernadette when her car broke down and had to walk to find help. She stumbled upon Belinda's home, where her life was changed forever by the enchanting witch.

Raina entered the house as a virgin girl but left it as an experienced woman. Belinda found it thrilling that she corrupted a would-be nun and took great care in teaching her the most sinful acts that she knew. It didn't take much for Raina to fall prey to the lustful ways of the sapphic witch and was passed around from girl to girl like a dish that everyone needed to try.

She left the church to enroll in college where she discovered her love for photography. Belinda ignited the flame, but the women she met on campus helped her understand just who she was. Sometimes she would play like she was an innocent fawn unknowing in the way of sexual pleasure and let women seduce her while pretending it was her first time. She developed a habit of sharing her bed with a girl each night that didn't stop at just her fellow students and one of them was a married professor of hers.

Raina became a master at seducing women with the ability to talk about any girl into bed. She never forced herself on anyone and always gave them an out with only few of them taking it. Some of them were straight women that would do anything to advance their career in modeling. She wanted to fuck Amanda, but she knew that the girl was beyond seducing and respected her for that.

Lucy stared into Raina's eyes, seeing the power within them but missed the lust gleaming there. She instantly liked the woman with her charming ways and felt a need to please her. While they talked about modeling, she let herself flirt with her in the hope of making her dream come true. It was only some light flirting, and Lucy didn't see the danger of using some sexual innuendo on the woman.

Lucy felt strangely safe being surrounded by lesbians while wearing this dress. It gave her a sense of power wearing something so revealing and trusted that they would never cross a line with her. They were more respectful than men like Mary, who never tried anything with her after getting her to pose naked. She knew her friend would have ravished her in a blink of an eye if she had given the signal.

The taboo of women lusting after one another started to make sense to Lucy now, but she still didn't want to try it. Men can be too rough at times to give a girl the tenderness that she needs from time to time. Glancing around the room, she could see that she had already caught the eye of a few women. The looks in their eyes made it clear that they wanted to fuck her, and Lucy tried to ignore them.

"She is beautiful and has the body for the shoot that I have in mind. Lucy, where are my manners, and let me give you a proper greeting," Raina said in a heavy French accent that Lucy found sexy.

Raina noticed the cockiness about how Lucy entered the room and that she didn't mind her walk was exposing herself. She did enjoy the view but preferred women that shaved their pussy. Raina had eaten plenty of them throughout the years found the experience was a lot better when it was hairless. Any girl that was lucky enough to find themselves in her bed will discover that she is a gentle lover that will take her time between their legs. The only thing she focus on with those girls is making them cum and none of them ever left unsatisfied.

The only hair on Raina was on her head and has been that way since she was twenty. A painter named Colette introduced the practice to her when she was modeling nude for her. After letting the woman shave it, she gave the girl the honor of being the first to lick her hairless cunt. French people are more open to making love than their American cousins, but she aims to teach this American woman how to be more open to it as well.

Raina could tell that Lucy was a straight girl, but after tonight that will all change. It was clear that Lucy was holding back on her sexuality and just needed the right push in the right direction for her to fall. She could always tell when a girl was suppressing their lesbian desire because it was in their eyes.

She has a talent for guessing a girl's sexuality by the way they walk and talk. Behind the girl's eyes, she could see that she was a bisexual but hadn't realized it just yet. Raina did not doubt that the girl would still have feelings for men no matter how many orgasms a woman gives her. She will help the girl awaken her lesbian side that has been in slumber for so long now.

Raina embraced Lucy by kissing each of her cheeks before giving her a tender kiss on her lips. She felt the girl tense up as her tongue slipped into her mouth for a second before quickly removing it. The girl didn't resist her advances and just remained silent. She knew how to make a kiss come off as innocent-like and added a touch of seductive play to it to make the girl doubt the true intent behind it.

"That is how we greet our guests from my country, and it would be rude if I didn't show the proper respect to you," Raina said seductively.

Raina noticed the kiss had put Lucy off a bit, and she knew how to give a kiss that appeared innocent while making her prey a little confused by it. She knew a confused girl could make the seduction easier by not being mindful enough to see where things were heading. When a girl isn't thinking straight can be manipulated or coerced into doing something they wouldn't normally do.

"I find the best models for my work are lesbians, and I only work with the best. I hope you are one of the best, mon cheri," Raina said, leaving an impression that there was a double meaning behind those words.

"No need to worry, I will be one of the best lesbians you ever had...," Lucy replied but stopped in mid-sentence.

Lucy didn't mean to say what she said, but Raina's kiss had confused her some, and she wasn't thinking right. Her mind was so focused on the word lesbian that she said it when she meant model in her confusion. In her folly admitted to being a lesbian by accident and was too embarrassed to fix the mistake.

Lucy was lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Raina's request. She was too focused on her goof up to pay attention to the words spoken to her. Nodding her head in agreement to something her confused mind only heard half of and couldn't comprehend. Lucy tried to stay calm, hoping Raina wouldn't find out that she wasn't gay and lose her chance at her dream.

"Are they real, mon cheri? I must know because they look too perfect to be real. Can I see for myself?"

When she realized her mistake, it was too late, and there was no turning back from it. Lucy was shocked when Raina slid her hand into the opening of her dress, grabbing her left breast. She was speechless as her breast was getting caressed by another girl and couldn't believe she was letting it happen. The softness of the woman's hand wrapped around her breast before gently squeezing it.

She never had her breasts touched like this before with such tender caresses. Raina's hand was soft and almost transparent while touching her sensitive flesh. Lucy stood there frozen without saying a word as her stomach tightened up and her nipples hardened to the point where they ache. She felt shameful for letting another woman be intimate in a way that none had ever been with her before.

She tried fighting the fact that she was enjoying it but lost the battle when Raina's palm brushed across her nipple. A shock of sexual energy shot through her body, making her let out a moan. She couldn't believe that Raina was acting perfectly normal, as if she was feeling the fabric of a dress that caught her interest before buying it.

"Your breasts are magnificent, but I still can't believe that they are not fake. Do you mind if I go on testing them?" Raina asked Lucy politely, like it was an innocent thing to request.

Lucy finally understood what was happening but felt foolish for not listening to her request beforehand. Lucy had agreed to this and couldn't be mad since this was her fault. If she had only listened more carefully wouldn't walk herself into this mess. Lucy opened her mouth to speak and the voice that came out was barely recognizable, permitting Raina that she could continue.

The voice was her own, but there was an eagerness to it with a desire to keep being touched that scared her. Lucy was enjoying the attention that her breast was getting a little too much. She wasn't supposed to find pleasure in being caressed sexually by a woman and knew that she should put an end to it. The wall that Lucy put up crashed down, and she felt her resistance melting away.

Telling herself that she would not let things get beyond this point, and it couldn't last that much longer anyway. It gave Lucy the excuse to be okay with what was happening to her, but she couldn't lie to herself that she was letting it happen because it was pleasurable. Raina has awakened an exciting new feeling that made her second guess her sexuality.

Raina slid her other hand into Lucy's dress and was now rubbing both of her breasts. How innocent Raina was acting made Lucy wonder if it was custom to touch another girl's breast like this in France. Lucy was naive enough to believe that there was no sexual intent behind what Raina was doing to her. She thought the woman was in awe that her breasts were not fake and needed to keep touching them to make sure.

Lucy fought back the stirring of emotions by biting her lower lip and concentrating on the activity behind the woman. Her breasts have always been sensitive to the touch and didn't think her nipples could get any harder as they were now. She couldn't believe her breasts were getting fondled in a room full of people, with only Amanda seeing it done. She was too afraid to speak, fearing it would end the woman's fascination with her breasts.

Closing her eyes, Lucy just let the sensation wash over her, feeling the woman's fingers gently playing with her breasts. She told herself that she was still straight, and it didn't matter the girl's hands were giving her pleasure. Lucy felt confused over her sexuality for the first time in her life. She fought against the urge to let out another moan, and before she could stop it, one slipped out of her lips.

"I am convinced that your breasts are real, but they looked too perfect. I wished my breasts were as beautiful and youthful as yours," Raina said while pretending to be sad over it.

"Your breasts looked amazing, and I am sure they are just as good as mine. If you could see how my breasts looked wouldn't think that they were so perfect," Lucy replied to Raina sincerely.

Lucy just wanted to say something nice and ended up making matters worse for herself. Since walking into this house, every choice she made got used to further corrupt her. Lucy continued setting herself up for an uncomfortable situation from her determination to have her dream come true. It kept her submissive and allowed things to happen to her that she usually wouldn't.

"What a wonderful idea, but I am sure that I would still think that they were perfect. After you reveal your breasts to me, mon Cheri and we will see if you are right," Raina said with a smile while looking at Lucy with a childlike wonder that was waiting for a present to get unwrapped.

Lucy just stood there in shock and couldn't believe that she mistook her comment like that. She just wanted to say something positive to her and not give her an invitation to see her breasts. Lucy was afraid of denying Raina anything out of fear it could cost her the chance to be her model. She felt defeated and was back into a corner where saying no wasn't an option.

Lucy was in a state of panic that she gave in and was going to let the woman see her breasts. She meant to open it wide enough for Raina's eyes only and hoped that no one else would notice them. In trying to be secretive, she caused a bigger problem for herself and drew everyone's attention to her. She accidently tugs too hard on the dress that undid the straps around her neck and sent it to the floor around her feet.

Unable to move from what just happened Lucy felt her face turn bright red from embarrassment. She was now naked in the middle of the room with everyone's eyes on her. She couldn't believe how bad her night was going and wanted to run away screaming. She tried to pick up her dress before fleeing the room in shame, but Raina pressed her finger underneath her chin to raise her back up.

"Mon cheri, I appreciate you showing me your beauty in its entirety but let me have time to cherish it. Your breasts are more beautiful than I first thought and need time to study them." Once Raina started talking, she eased her finger down from Lucy's chin between her breasts to her stomach before walking around her.

Lucy could only focus on Raina's touch as everything else faded away. She never saw the thrill in everyone eyes from seeing her naked body or noticed how quiet the room had gotten. Her whole attention was on Raina's finger sliding across the space between her back and ass. Reality came crashing back to Lucy when Raina made a full circle around her and spoke to her like an object she was appraising to buy.

"Mon cheri, you are a true beauty ten out of ten, and your ass is beyond amazing. I bet it is soft and tender to the touch. Your legs are strong and smooth that I can spend time doing, let say, artistic things to them. Your bush is a little too hairy for my taste, but we can fix that," Raina spoke about Lucy like she was one of her dresses that needed to be altered to her satisfaction.

Lucy didn't understand what she meant by being too hairy since she just had her pubic hair trimmed. She always kept a nice thin line for modeling for those skimpy panties she had to wear during her lingerie shoots. She thought her bush looked great and always made sure everything looked good down there.