Lesbian Magic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raina said excitedly, "Amanda, I need my kit, and go fetch it right away! You will love the new look Lucy unless this isn't agreeable to you?"

Not wanting to do it, and yet once again, she reluctantly agreed. Lucy would have never thought she ever let a lesbian shave her bush to get a job, but this wasn't for any old job or by any lesbian. Raina Dupont was a world-famous photographer who could make her famous with one click of her camera. She hoped it would take place from prying eyes and, when she realized it wasn't, let out a defeated sigh.

Lucy didn't know what shocked her more that Raina was going to do something so intimate with people watching or that she was going to let it happen. Raina left her alone with her thoughts and naked on a couch. She wanted to cover up from the crowd that had gathered around her to glare at her exposed flesh. Lucy tried not to look at the people's faces scanning her body with lustful delight and kept herself covered in the best way that she could.

She barely kept her body covered with her arms and legs crossed, but it did no real good. Some parts of her body would always be seen, and she soon gave up. She let the crowd feast on her flesh while staring into nothingness. Lucy didn't want to make eye contact because she feared it would give the wrong impression. When Lucy relaxed, she became more comfortable and no longer minded that she was naked.

Raina worked her way through the crowd carrying a bowl of water in her hands. Amanda was beside Raina, holding a small bag, and set it on the couch beside her. Lucy watched as Raina prepared to shave her private with everyone's eyes on them. Raina got on her knees in front of her before laying everything she needed out on the floor.

Raina pulled Lucy to the edge of the couch before gently pushing her legs apart. Lucy felt that she should feel ashamed to be this intimately open to a room full of strangers, and somehow, it didn't upset her at all. Her pussy lips stuck out like curtains, with a clitoris emerging out between them. It was glistening from the wetness formed when her breasts were played with earlier and gave off a pleasant scent.

Raina took her time shaving away Lucy's pubic hair before using a small towel to wipe it clean. Lucy felt an odd tingling sensation on her freshly shaved pussy, and it started to itch. Raina applied some soothing cream to ease the itching at the top of her mon. The lotion felt cool on her flesh, but the constant rubbing made her slightly excited. She wanted it to stop and at the same time wanted it to go on.

She could feel her pussy moistening up and becoming sensitive to being touched. Lucy noticed that Raina had started a conversation with Amanda as she rubbed more lotion on her. She felt Raina's hand slip lower, and her thumb accidentally touched her clitoris. It caused pleasure to shoot through her body like an electric charge making her moan out in agonizing delight.

Raina continued to add more lotion to Lucy's sensitive area and went on rubbing her mon. Lucy let out a series of whimpering moans by the woman's constant rubbing of her most intimate area. She tried to listen to Raina's conversation with Amanda, but she was too distracted by the woman's hand.

Lucy noticed that every time Raina's hand slipped, her thumb would slide across her clitoris and down her pussy lips. She thought she would lose her mind while the woman thumb played with her clit and felt frustrated when she stopped. The rubbing had made her so incredibly horny that Lucy opened her legs wider and scooted her ass closer toward Raina. She had gotten so wet when Raina's hand slipped once again; her thumb was sucked into her pussy from its wetness.

She let out a long moan from feeling the tip of the woman's thumb inside her, and almost cried when Raina removed it. Lucy couldn't sit still with all the sexual frustration she was feeling and was tempted to slip a finger or two inside her wanting cunt. She squeezed her legs shut to fight back against those desires to keep the little modesty that she had left. Lucy watched the woman's lips twisted into a smirk at her response to move away from her touch.

"That is enough lotion anyway, mon Cheri and we wouldn't want to overdo it, now do we," Raina said, teasing Lucy.

Raina was fully aware of where her hands were at the whole time, and she was skilled in this form of seduction. She enjoyed pushing the girl over the edge and not allowing her to cum. She saw how much the girl wanted it in her eyes that she would have let her finger her right then. It takes skills in being a seductress to know how far to push someone before knowing when to quit. It wasn't about making the girl cum but getting her to the edge of it where when she does bed this beauty it will be her choice.

Amanda watched as Lucy surrendered to what was being done to her by Raina's skillful hand. The whole room was spellbound by this naked beauty and from the moaning sounds that came from her. The way the girl's nipples were poking out hard as bullets and her pussy had mini spasms when touched made it clear the girl was losing the fight to remain straight. She got off watching others playing with her prey, but the girl will be all hers when it is time.

Lucy felt the straight girl within her bent so much that a bi girl emerged from it. Her pussy had gotten wetter than it had ever been before, and it was all because a woman was touching it. No man had ever made her feel like a volcano that would soon erupt, spewing her wet heated lava as this woman did. The guys who play with her cunt nearly always fumbled and were too much in a rush. She was so very horny that she looked at the women within the room for the first time with sexual intent.

When Lucy heard some noise turned her head to see, two women entering the room arguing over something. She noticed that they were twin sisters with two different personalities and were very beautiful. They were like night and day in how they dressed. She thought they looked like two angels that one would find on their shoulders when making a sinful decision.

One looked pure as a church-going girl with long flowing brown hair with dark brown eyes. She didn't seem to fit in with a room full of lesbians wearing a sundress that gave her the appearance of someone going to a church revival. She had a sweetness about her that made her appear trustworthy and innocent.

The other one reminded her of Keira Knightley in Domino from her rugged rebel look with I don't care attitude. She had short brown hair with frost tips, and her dark eyes held mischievous wickedness to them. She wore a denim jacket with a Kathleen Hanna shirt underneath and ripped blue jeans. The girl excited Lucy more than her sister did with the rebellious ways that made her more sexual appetizing.

"Girls! Girls! what seems to be the problem here?" Raina asked them with enthusiastic curiosity.

"Mandy and I were just discussing who the better kisser was. She just can't face it that I am far more superior in that department than she," The innocent-looking twin said confidently as her sister rolled her eyes.

"Calm down, and there is an easy way to sort this out. We will have you both kiss someone, then she will judge it fairly and unbiasedly. I know! I will let my new model be your judge. I am sure she will be willing to help you guys out and settle this little disagreement of yours," Raina said enthusiastically.

Lucy noticed the transformation within herself at being okay with the idea of letting the twin girls kiss her. The side of her that once would push back a woman embrace was no longer in control of her. The sexual imp that hides in her heart was pulling the strings now. Women like her hold back on their sexuality because there were consequences of it being free, and it was now uncaged.

Walking toward the twins Lucy swinging her hips with I want to fuck you look in her eyes. They both grinned and looked at her with much pleasure when they noticed her. She grew very confident with her body that it no longer troubled her being naked. She found the whole thing rather exciting now and could see herself becoming an exhibitionist.

Mandy gently lay her hands on Lucy's hips before pulling her into a powerful long deep kiss. Lucy could taste the hint of a cigarette the girl had smoked earlier with a mixture of a cherry candy that she had sucked on. Lucy felt the girl's tongue inside of her mouth and hands sliding down her back to her ass. The girl played roughly with it while letting her hands do the same as they kissed.

Lucy knew her friends would be shocked if they saw her enjoying herself with another girl like this. The longer it went on the more she got into it sliding her hands aggressively across the woman back. The kiss was so good that she didn't want it to stop but knew it had to and was ready to announce her as the best. The innocent-looking girl's appearance was a ruse to hide the lesbian nymphomaniac hiding inside her. The girl had seduced plenty of good girls into sex because they let down their guard around her thinking she was pure as they were.

"Sandy, I think she enjoyed my kiss a lot, and by how hard I made those nipples, I think I won," Mandy said with a mocking laugh as she grabbed Lucy's left breast showing it to her sister.

Lucy's nipples were rock hard from Raina doing and not by the girl kissing. Not that the girl's kiss hadn't aroused her with the perfect softness of her lips pressing against her mouth with the right amount of tenderness. She already had her mind made up but was willing to give Sandy a chance. Lucy was in such a playful mood to explore her sexuality that she wanted to explore more with Mandy. Lucy wanted to cum in the worse possible way and knew Mandy wouldn't disappoint her.

Sandy walked over to Lucy slowly before whispering into her ear and gently biting her earlobe. What she said blew her mind away from hearing such things from a girl. The sweet girl doing naughty things was hot, but the forceful bad girl was more alluring. The girl was the type to slip her hand underneath a girl's skirt to play with her pussy during a dinner party while pretending it wasn't happening. The girl got off doing bad things in a public setting and once fingered a girl in an elevator full of people.

The girl told her in detail how she would eat her pussy after winning this contest. Lucy felt herself being turned on by the girl's words, making her more eager for the girl's kiss. When the kiss finally happened, it was soft and tender like the girl's sister. The girl's hands were more adventurous than her sweet little sister moving them around her body, touching forbidden areas.

Lucy let out a moan when she felt a hand squeezing her breast before sliding it down between her legs. Lucy felt two fingers inserted into her wet pussy to the second knuckle as they kissed. She opened her mouth, letting out a long low moan and her face twisted in pleasure. Lucy bit her bottom lip as the girl forcefully used her fingers to fuck her and let out a series of high pitch moans.

"Mandy, you may have gotten her hard, but I have gotten her wet," Sandy said, breaking away from Lucy before licking the juices from her fingers.

A slither of Lucy's old self slipped back into her consciousness, and she was shocked by what she had just done. She kissed two girls while naked, and one of them fingered her with a room full of people watching. The fingers were only in her for a moment, but the feeling was intense. Lucy couldn't believe how much she wanted those fingers back inside her again.

"What a show, girls! I am sure we all are eager to know just who she will pick and won't leave us in suspense too much longer," Raina stated energetically.

Lucy knew that she wasn't acting like herself at all, but she didn't care. She just discovered the forbidden fruit of lesbian lust and wanted to continue feasting on it. Thinking about how enjoyable it was kissing the two sisters could see both of them were equally good kissers. When she thought about Sandy's fingers inside her, she let a ghostly moan escape her lips before declaring her the winner.

Sandy was so ecstatic to win that she started mocking her sister childishly, but Mandy acted like she didn't care. Lucy watched in amusement from the sister's action and tried to decide which one she liked more. A devilish thought came to her, why not like both and imagine all of them in bed together making out. She could see allowing herself to have her first lesbian experience with these two girls. They already teased her body with some fondling that She might as well let them fuck her too.

Slipping the dress back on her body, Lucy thought about what she had just experienced. When dealing with men, she has always been in control and never allowed them to push her to do something sexual. Five minutes in a room with lesbians, she let herself be stripped, shaved, kissed twin sisters, one of them played with her pussy, and all done in a room full of people. It was the kind of thing her friend Sarah would do during one of her wild night partying.

It felt odd to Lucy to feel the soft fabric against her flesh after becoming comfortable without it. Walking around nude lets her be open to new experiences and learn new things about herself. She needed some time alone to think about the changes within her. Exploring a new side of her wasn't just scary for her but also very risky. Allowing those girls to do those things could have cost her everything if one of her friends had walked in.

When Lucy saw a door in the back of the room, she saw her chance to escape with her thoughts. Lucy was relieved to see it was empty but only had a second to enjoy it before hearing the door behind her open. Turning around, Lucy saw Mandy with a dangerous look in her eyes walking toward her. She didn't have time to react before Mandy grabbed her and pushed her hard against the wall, nearly knocking the air out of her lungs.

Mandy kissed her before she could react and forcefully removed her dress. Once again, Lucy found herself naked with two hands massaging her breasts and her nipples were roughly pinched. Mandy pressed one of her knees between her legs, forcing them open sliding her body in. Lucy kissed back, gliding her hands down the woman back to her ass, and squeezed them. She could tell through the woman's dress, feeling no seam that the woman wasn't wearing any panties.

Lucy moans wildly into the girl's mouth, loving that she got taken by force. The woman moved her hands from her ass before pinning them against the wall above her head. Mandy broke their kiss and stared into her eyes like a hungry cat toying with its prey. The woman then kissed her neck passionately, making her moan out and whisper into her ear in a teasing tone. "Who is the better kisser now bitch?"

Lucy moans out, "You are."

Mandy's lips curled up in a devilish smile before laughing, and Lucy found it to be seductive. She never thought the day would come when a woman would have her pressed against a wall naked. Lucy has been with a few guys, but none of them could match this girl's passion so far. It would be her first time being with a girl, and she didn't know what to expect.

"I know you have been French kiss, but have you ever been Australian kiss?" Mandy asked while staring into Lucy's eyes.

"What?" Lucy said in confusion.

"You know down under," Mandy said with a laugh.

Many started a trail of hot wet kisses that went down from between her breasts to her freshly shaved cunt and felt the girl's tongue enter her. She has experienced oral sex a few times before, but nothing could prepare her when a girl did it. When it came to having her pussy eaten, Mandy flew lightyears beyond any man's ability to give her pleasure. She couldn't form any words and just let out a series of moanful grunts.

Lucy's moans were growing louder, and she could feel an orgasm rushing toward her, but Mandy stepped away from her. She didn't understand what was happening and looked for answers into the girl's eyes. What she saw were two wicked eyes filled with mischievous intent.

"Please, don't stop because I need this! I need to cum," Lucy pleaded with Mandy.

"Then you should have picked me," Mandy said with a cruel smile.

Lucy listened as Mandy explained that she was upset over not being named the best kisser, and this tease was her punishment. She slid down the wall watching as the girl walked out of the room, leaving her with the burning desire to cum. All the teasing made her sexually frustrated, and she wanted to be fuck even more now.

Feeling hornier than she ever has been before, spotting some candles on a bookshelf, and Lucy stared at the phallus-like object like a cock ready to be fuck. The thought that a candle could get used as a sex toy never occurred to her until that moment. It would be too embarrassing for Lucy to get caught fucking a candle decided it would be best just to get dressed. In her rush of putting the dress back on did so without care that she didn't know a nipple were sticking out hard as a bullet.

The glazed-over look in Lucy's eyes and the erect nipple poking out from her dress told Amanda that she was finally ready. Lucy was so horny that she would welcome anyone between her legs as long they made her cum. When Amanda took her by the hand, leading her out of the room, she knew where things were heading. Once back in the girl's room, Lucy stepped out of her heels before removing her dress and sat on the bed.

Lucy watched as the woman she most admired stripped off her clothes revealing the most beautiful body that she has ever saw. Amanda's pussy had a thin line of pubic hair trimmed down its middle, and Lucy thought even the girl cunt was alluring. She opened her legs as the woman climbed between them as they fell onto the bed in a loving embrace while staring in each other eyes.

She wrapped her legs around Amanda tightly, fearing she too would soon leave her feeling frustrated and wanted to ensure that never happened. Lucy kissed her idol with deep rooted lust while sliding one of her hands between the woman's legs. She used her fingers to spread Amanda's pussy lips apart before sliding her fingers deep inside. Lucy felt her fingers become soaked by the girl's juices as she slowly fucked the girl with them.

It was her first time touching another girl like this, and she found the whole experience rather exciting. She could feel Amanda's body shivering from being on the edge of cumming. Working her fingers faster, Lucy was determined to make the girl cum and felt the pussy around her fingers, squeezing them when she did.

Lucy was finding fucking a girl was more arousing than she ever expected it to be. Making her first girl cum sent her into a wild frenzy that she rolled Amanda onto her back. Taking one of the woman's breasts into her mouth, sucking on the girl's nipple before doing the same with the other one. The closer she got to the girl's pussy, the more excited she got and could smell the sweet scent of Amanda's arousal.

After seeing her first pussy up close, she licked up and down the slit while swallowing Amanda's juices. The taste of Amanda's pussy gave Lucy a hunger that couldn't be satisfied. It had a sweet and addicting flavor to it. She thrust her tongue deep inside Amanda, swirling it around until she moaned. The sounds of Amanda moaning were arousing to Lucy's ears, but the taste of her pussy was more intoxicating.

Lucy felt the juices on her lips as she probed her tongue deeper inside Amanda. She sucked and licked the girl's cunt until she came hard in her mouth. Amanda's body jerked and spasmed against Lucy's face while she was screaming out from a powerful orgasm. Wanting to keep savoring the girl's sweet pussy, Lucy continues licking the delicious cunt.

Amanda looked into Lucy's eyes, seeing them filled with lust and her face covered in her juices. She needed time to catch her breath before making this girl scream out in pleasure as her reward for making her cum. The girl in her wild state ate her pussy like an experienced lover and gave her a powerful orgasm. The girl's eyes gave the impression that this wouldn't be a one-time deal but would be doing it again many more times in the future.