Lesbian Magic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled Lucy up into an embrace, devouring her juices from the girl's lips before flipping her over on the bed. Amanda climbed on top of Lucy and started kissing down the girl's chin slowly with her tongue that lightly licked the skin in a French kissing motion. Moving her lips down the girl's throat to her breasts, where she sucked the girl's nipples with small playful bites.

Letting out a series of moans made Lucy realize that men were good in bed, but women were far better. The girl had a talent with her tongue that no man could match. Amanda slowly kissed down her stomach and took her time with her belly button. She made love to it with tender kisses and her sweet tongue.

Lucy opened her legs wider as her moans grew louder and wanted her pussy to feel the same love as her stomach, but the woman avoided touching it. Amanda pulled back, admiring the newly shaved pussy before she started kissing around it. The smell of her arousal was filling the air, and her aching pussy was yearning to be touched. Amanda kissed around her wet pussy, teasing it and making no attempt to ease her sexual agony.

When she finally made contact with her tongue, Lucy screamed out in ecstasy. Amanda was a master when it came to eating pussy and knew just how to give the most powerful orgasms to women. She worked her tongue in just a skillful way that any woman would be a slave to lesbian desire after she got done.

Arching her back, Lucy screamed out at the top of her lung when a series of orgasms hit her and felt nothing like it in her life. The orgasms were too powerful for her unprepared body that she blacked out for a moment. When she came to was too disoriented to notice that Amanda was putting on a strap-on.

Amanda grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Lucy felt a large phallus object enter her with ease and let out a deep sounded grunt. Amanda started fucking her with a slow rhythm that sent tiny ripples of pleasure through her body. The moans escaping her lips came out like a machine gun and grew louder with each thrust of the woman's hips.

Lucy was flipped over on to her stomach and was pulled halfway off the bed. She felt the phallus object entering her again, but this time from behind, and the woman fucked her as if she was a wild beast. Lucy held onto the sheets tightly and moaned loudly. The pleasure that she was feeling was beyond anything any of her male lovers had ever given her. Only a few of them could make her cum, but nothing like this. After another orgasm crashed into her, she nearly passed out again and couldn't believe the incredible sex one could have with a girl.

Realizing they weren't alone Lucy heard a familiar, "Mon cheri I see you started the fun without me. Do you mind if I join in?"

"Not at all," Lucy said with a smile and couldn't hardly wait to taste the world-famous Raina Dupont pussy.