Lesbian Seduction at Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ignore them," said Tara, "They are idiots."

"I'm Maya," the girl said, almost in a whisper, eyes still on the floor.

"Hi, I'm Tara and this is my sister, Shea."

"Her older sister," Shea quickly added.

"No one cares that you are two minutes older than me, literally no one!" Tara snapped back.

"I'm Sakura," said the Asian girl keen to join the group and not be left alone.

"Those girls don't seem nice," Maya whispered, making sure the three mean girls didn't hear her.

"Every school has a bully," Shea said with a shrug.

"You are so pretty," beamed Sakura, "You must have lots of friends."

"Not so many, just moved around a lot," Maya replied.

"I have lots of friends, just they are in the city having a great summer, while I am here... with little miss ass slapper," sighed Shea.

"I liked your panties," said Maya, "I thought they were cute."

Sukura turned bright red, but this time with joy, "Really? They are from my Pokemon collection, I have lots more at home!"

"And you wonder why that girl came after you first?" Shea asked shaking her head.

"My mom says there is nothing wrong with being different," Sakura replied indignantly.

"Did your mom give you a taser?"

"Well, no..."

"Then good luck!" snorted Shea.

"Don't mind her, she is a bitch," said Tara, "but maybe try to be less different. And as for you," continued Tara turning to Maya, "Try to be less... beautiful..."

*****

"Welcome girls to Mountain View!" started Rachel.

That evening all the girls were gathered in the canteen, long wooden tables were lined up down the large room. There were about fifty girls in total, all had sat at a table with the dorm mates. Sakura found herself sat next to Kendra, as they had found out the girl with an attitude's name had turned out to be. Also Darla and Yasmine, the two other girls that Kendra had befriended, sat next to Maya. Sakura fidgeted nervously and Maya kept glancing up to make sure the twins hadn't magically vanished and left her alone.

"It is so good to have you here, and I am sure you are all going to have a great time. Let me introduce the Camp Counsellors," continued Rachel and the counselors took turns to introduce themselves.

"Look at that little girl," sneered Kendra, when Clare was introducing herself with her usual big, innocent grin, "She looks young enough that she should be in the dorms with us, she got a flatter chest than you, Sukura."

"Maybe we should invite her over?" suggested Yasmine.

"Yeah, we can check out what panties she's wearing," added Darla.

"Forget the panties, I want to see if the carpet matches the drapes," Kendra chuckled.

"You are seriously gross," said Tara shaking her head in disgust.

"I also want to check if you two twins match 'down there'," Kendra replied glaring at Tara.

Shea and Tara glanced at each other slightly awkwardly.

"You have problems," Shea mumbled back.

"When was the last time you two checked each other?" said Kendra sensing the unease in the sisters, "Maybe one of you have gone ginger down there, we should check."

"Thank you, Clare," said Rachel when Clare had finished talking about health and safety, "After we finished here can you go back to your dorms, I am sure you are all tired after your long journeys. Lights must be out at nine o'clock as you will be up early tomorrow when you will get the chance to have a hike through this beautiful forest and really get back to nature. In your dorms are two lists, one indicates what time your dorm is scheduled to shower in the morning and the other is when you are booked into your one-on-one session with Jess. Well, that is all, we are very excited to have you and am looking forward to spending a good week with you."

*****

"Well team, congratulations on surviving the first day!" said Rachel holding up a glass of wine in a toast.

All the ounsellors had gathered back in the break room and were relaxing on the deep sofas.

"See, they all seem nice and friendly," said Clare, "I knew there was nothing to worry about."

"They always seem nice on the first day," started Ashley, "They are unsure of the environment. Tomorrow they will start testing the electric fences, looking for a weak spot, and then, then, they will strike."

"Maybe you have been watching too much Jurassic Park," said Jess with a smile.

"Jurassic Park isn't fiction, it is a cautionary tale about teen summer camps," replied Ashley with conviction.

The group laughed, all except Clare who just looked confused, "Is Jurassic Park a different Summer Camp, I have never heard of it."

"It's a movie about dinosaurs, sweetie," said Rachel.

"Oh, dinosaurs aren't real, Pastor Spencer explained that to us."

The group just shared bemused looks before Reese, broke the silence, "So... got an hour or so before we need to hit the sack, we should play a little game to help us relax."

"I'm not a big fan of board games," Ashley piped up quickly.

"I wonder what games the girls are playing," said Clare.

"Oh, I am sure they are just braiding each other's hair," said Reese.

"They are probably drunk on the hooch they smuggled in and are already on spin the bottle," suggested Ashley.

"Firstly, don't you check their bags to make sure they aren't bringing anything illegal in?" Asked Clare, "And secondly, there are only girls so how can they play spin the bottle?"

"Well, I only confiscate their bags for weed," replied Ashley.

"Why just the weed?"

"Because I have my own alcohol," shrugged Ashley.

"And you do destroy the weed, right?" Asked Rachel seriously.

"Absolutely, I burn it," replied Ashley, "One spliff at a time."

"Well there are both girls and boys here so maybe we could play spin the old bottle," suggested Reese holding up an empty beer bottle he had just drained. Jonny and Ben both gave a nod of agreement as they eyed up the women.

"Seriously, Reese?!" snapped Rachel shaking her head, "That is hardly mature behavior, we are the adults, remember?"

"Don't be such a bore, it's just a bit of fun, it's not like..."

"I'm game!" Jess interrupted firmly. She caught the entire group by surprise. "As Reese said, it's just a bit of fun. This is Summer Camp after all, and when in Rome..."

"But we're not in Rome," said Clare.

"Well aren't you full of surprises," said Ashley to Jess, "Well, I'm in, but anyone who puts a tongue in my mouth loses it!"

"I'm not sure..." mumbled Rachel, worried that the tide was quickly turning against her.

"Just let go, for once in your life," said Reese as he placed the bottle on the floor, "Right Jonny, you're first up, give it a spin and let's get this party started!"

Jonny eagerly grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin, it went round and round before settling on Clare.

"Oh..." Clare gasped with dismay.

"Here we go!" Jonny said leaping off the sofa, over to where Clare was sitting, and rubbing his hands together.

"But just on the cheek," said Clare offering one side of her face.

"Come on," protested Jonny, "It has to be on the lips!"

"On the lips?" jumped in Ashley, "Are you crazy? You're not marrying her! Only husbands and wives and kiss on the mouths, and only once a year!"

"Hey, don't make fun of me!" snapped Clare, "But thank you for your support," she added with a smile to Ashley.

Jonny lent forward and kissed the presented cheek.

"Well this certainly is the coldest game of spin the bottle I have ever played," snorted Jonny.

"Right, my turn!" said Reese and grabbed the bottle and gave it a spin. Round and round it went and then it started to slow as it rotated towards Jess and Reese's eye lit up in anticipation. But the bottle kept spinning a little further and stopped on Ashley... who sighed.

"Come on then Prince Charming, pucker up," Ashley said with resignation. Reese came over to her. Jess looked over to Rachel who was biting her lip and tensing her hands over and over.

Reese leaned in and kissed Ashley. The kiss was closed mouth and just as Ashley pulled away Reese leaned further in to keep the kissing going. Jonny and Ben gave a vulgar whoop. Jess glanced over at Rachel who was torn between looking away and not being able to tear her eyes off her husband kissing another woman.

"Ok, tiger," said Ashley, eventually having to use her hands to push Reese away, "Thank you, that was really beautiful... I shall treasure that kiss... forever..." she added with her good dose of dry sarcasm.

"There you are, Rachel, your turn," said Reese handing the bottle to Rachel, "But remember, Jonny, Ben, she is married and I'm the boss so kiss her like she's your mother... no, actually like your grandmother, I forgot you're from Arkansas, Ben, I have seen how you guys kiss your mothers!"

"Hey, screw you!" retorted Ben in fake indignation.

Rachel just sighed and feebly span the bottle with no enthusiasm. The bottle barely spun around once before settling on Jess.

"Ah what?" complained Ben, "Spin it again!"

"Why?" Jess quickly responded, "it landed on me, and the rules are the rules."

"Yeah, but it is meant to be boys kissing girls, that's kinda the point," said Reese.

"This is the twenty-first century," shrugged Jess as she moved over to Rachel, who looked confused. Jess quickly whispered in her ear, "Would you rather be kissing one of those frogs?"

Rachel nervously smiled, glanced at the leering men, and shook her head. Jess gave her a wink that no one else could see. Then she took Rachel's chin gently in one hand, leaned in and kissed her. Jess felt the soft lips beneath hers, the fruity taste of the wine. At first, Rachel's lips were tense, pressed close. Jess opened her mouth just a little wider and applied more pressure. Jess felt her body starting to respond as her nipples started to tingle and she wondered if Rachel's were doing the same.

"OK, ok..." mumbled Reese.

The rest of the group looked on transfixed.

Jess then slipped her tongue out, just a little, just enough to run it along the bottom of Rachel's lip. She felt a sharp intake of breath from Rachel as the tongue caressed her mouth. The slight gasp opened her mouth just a fraction but it was enough to allow Jess's tongue to slip inside. Now she felt her nipples harden as Rachel allowed her in and their tongues touched inside Rachel's mouth. As much as it pained her, Jess knew she had to pull away. As she did Rachel's eyes opened and Jess saw the look of surprise and also arousal. Rachel crossed her legs, then uncrossed... then crossed them again as she squirmed in her seat.

"Oh wow!" gasped Clare, unsure of what exactly had happened... but very curious.

"Alright, very funny!" snapped Reese, "That's not how we behave here," he added with a serious tone directed squarely at Jess.

"I thought the idea of spin the bottle was to kiss the other person?" said Ashley.

Jess didn't listen, she just sat down and watched Rachel's reaction. Her eyes darted back over to Jess, then away again, her face flushed...

"I think we should call it a night," said Reese rattled.

"But I didn't get to kiss anyone," mumbled Ben.

*****

"Well you certainly put the cat among the pigeons," said Ashley as she saw Jess approaching.

Jess sat down on the grass slope next to Ashley and accepted the spliff Ashley was holding out and shrugged, "I just wanted to give Rachel something sexy to think about it. By the looks of things she needs it," she said nodding towards the window where Reese could be seen pounding away at Rachel from behind as fast as he could.

"Yeah, sad bastard. You must have made him feel inadequate."

Ashley and Jess just sat in silence sharing the weed, watching through the cabin window from the darkness of the treeline. Rachel had a faraway look while Reese tried his best. Then he slowed his thrusts and pulled out, his cock wasn't even fully erect.

"You know, I would have thought watching your wife make out a hot babe would make a man harder," said Ashley.

"Jesus, is he crying?" gasped Jess.

"Now look what you have done, Jess," laughed Ashley shaking her head, "You've gone and emasculated your boss."

Reese appeared to sob while Rachel tried to reassure him.

"Well that has dried me right up," sighed Ashley and lay back and looked up at the stars.

Jess did the same, the weed was starting to have its effect and she felt a good buzz just chilling under the summer sky and taking in the galaxy with her new friend.

"You know I was hoping to have another spin of the bottle," said Ashley at last.

"Yeah, poor Ben, didn't even get a peck on the cheek."

"Are you always such a tease?" asked Ashley handing back the spliff.

Jess took a deep drag, "Am not sure what you mean."

Ashley rolled on her side and Jess could feel her eyes looking her over. She flicked her hair slightly giving Ashley a better view of her neck in the moonlight. Then she felt a finger trace its way down her skin. Just the tip of the nail, gently, so so gently. She closed her eyes and felt her body become sensitive all over. She could feel the soft cotton of her dress tingle against her skin and she took a deep breath. The fingertip moved down her neck to her shoulder, pulling her dress down slightly. She gave a purr of pleasure and also to encourage Ashley to take things further and was surprised when the finger was withdrawn. She waited with her eyes closed waiting for lips on hers. They didn't come and she eventually opened her eyes. The weed and the vastness of the endless sky made her vision spin and it took her a moment before she was able to focus on Ashley who was looking down at her nervously. She looked so beautiful.

"Why did you stop?" Asked Jess.

"Erm... just you know... we can't... not...," spluttered Ashley awkwardly, "Come on let's see what Clare is up to. I'm high enough for her craziness to make sense," Ashley got to her feet abruptly and held her hand out for Jess.

"Ok...?" replied Jess confused at the sudden change of mood and took Ashley's hand,

"Are you expecting to see her playing with herself?" asked Jess as the couple headed over to another cabin, careful to stay in the shadow of the trees.

"With that girl who knows."

They stopped when they reached a cabin, again the curtain wasn't fully closed and they could just see inside. Jess felt naughty and nervous at the same time. They could see Clare lying on her tummy on the bed reading a book. Her peach chemise only covered the top half of her ass and they could make out the lower curves. It was small but perfectly round. The girl was smiling and giggling and looked so happy as she read. Her legs kicked behind her as she read something funny and laughed.

"Fuck she is just too cute to be true, right?" said Ashley.

"Like a doll..." agreed Jess.

"I would fuck that doll."

"Ashley!" Jess simultaneously laughed and gasped.

"Wouldn't you?"

"Well...yes..."

They watched for a while enchanted by the pretty innocent.

"Have you really seen her... pleasure herself?" asked Jess.

"No, but I live in hope."

"Would you watch if she did?"

"Sure, would be ten times better than watching Reese cry as he can't get it up."

Jess laughed and nodded, "Well I can't argue with that," she paused for a moment and then whispered, "Would you watch me pleasure myself?"

Ashley pulled her gaze from Clare and onto Jess, "Is that an offer?"

"No," Jess replied, "But we are all alone out here, it is possible one night I might be feeling horny, and perhaps, just perhaps, I might forget to close the curtains," Jess felt a surge of heat between her legs at the naughty thought and even in the dim light could see Ashley squirm and blush.

"You are such a naughty tease!" Ashley said shaking her head and smiling, "Come on let's go and chat to Clare, we can freak her out by telling her about evolution."

"You are evil!"

*****

Sakura sat on her bed trying to read a comic but was being distracted by Kendra who was unashamedly staring at her. Yasmine and Darla were chatting meaninglessly between themselves, while Maya just sat on the bed in silence.

"Do you want to sit with me?" Shea asked the Latina.

"You don't mind?" Maya whispered back in her soft Mexican accent.

"Better than just listening to my sister talk rubbish."

Maya came over and sat right on the edge of Shea's bed, so close to the edge she was on the verge of just falling off.

"You can sit a little closer I won't bite," said Shea and patted the bed next to her.

Maya smiled and sat closer.

"So, where you are from?" Asked Shea.

"Mexico," came Maya's simple response.

"Yeah I kinda guessed that, but Mexico is a big place, anywhere specific?"

Maya shook her head, "No, just Mexico."

"Ok..."

"Erm.... How are we meant to get changed?" Maya asked meekly, "I mean with those three there. I don't like them."

"They're just harmless, despite what I have told Tara, this isn't actually a prison. We're not going to get gang-raped in the showers!"

Maya's eyes opened wide at just the thought, "and we have to shower with them as well..."

"I'm less worried showering with them than my sister! I mean eww!"

"You are both so pretty," smiled Maya.

"Thanks, but she's the pretty one, I'm the smoking hot one! As for the getting changed thing, just wait until lights out and do it under the covers."

"Ah yes, good thinking," replied Maya with a little relief.

"Besides, with a body like that, I wouldn't mind showing it off! I mean wow, look at those tits! I'm hoping mine might still grow a bit more, but I would kill for a pair like yours."

Maya blushed and quickly put an arm over her chest to stop the inspection, "Gracias."

"So you must have like a million boys chasing you back home," said Shea.

"Hmmm... no... no boys..."

"I thought you would be a real heartbreaker. You ever had a boyfriend?"

Maya just looked down at the bedsheets and shook her head.

"Seriously?" Shea whispered. "So you have never, you know... had S. E. X?"

Maya took on an even deeper shade of crimson and shook her head.

"Don't worry, me neither... and nor has Tara no matter what she tells you!"

"I've fucked guys!" said Kendra brazenly walking over and sitting on the bed, "Maybe half a dozen, sucked a lot of cocks too."

"Well guess you've got to earn your pocket money somehow," retorted Shea.

"Can't believe they stuck me in here with a bunch of virgins," snorted Kendra.

"Hey! I've fucked by a boy, well kinda," chipped in Yasmine, "He fingered me."

"Really?" replied Kendra, her tone betraying her amazement. "Well that's basically the same as fucking," she agreed and then paused for a moment, "So what was it like?"

"It was cool, got right in there, started to frig me but then my mom walked in and she kicked the guy out."

"Yeah, I hate it when that happens, when you are mid-fuck and you get interrupted," Kendra said trying to sound confident.

"Why are you on my bed talking about getting fingered?" asked Shea.

"Not my fault you are too much of a princess to give it up. What about you, Senorita. Like to give yourself a finger in the shower, I am sure I can give you a hand tomorrow," Kendra said with a sneer.

Maya blanched and looked away.

"You're a real bitch you know, that!" snapped Shea.

"That's what is tattooed on my ass cheek," replied Kendra.

"Bull shit, you haven't got any tattoos!"

"Maybe one day I will show you."

"Don't bother, I don't want to see your fat ass!" Sneered Shea.

"It's not fat!" Kendra replied, sounding genuinely hurt, "Just because I'm not a stick-thin princess like you!"

"Well looks fat to me," shrugged Shea nonchalantly.

"Those cheap, crappy jeans don't help either," Tara added from her bunk, "You need properly cut ones to show your ass off. Maybe if you suck a few more cocks you will be able to afford some in a couple of years."