Lesbian Seduction - Intern Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,233 Followers

Marching straight to the woman as she was sipping coffee, Kaylee slams her palms on the desk and locks eyes with the older woman asking, "What is your problem with me. Every morning you give me a nasty look. I have never been anything but nice to you until recently. Spill it, what is your issue with me?"

"Vanessa is my best friend and you are impeding on her territory." The receptionist states.

"Ohhhh... is that all. Well, let me to you something missy..." Kaylee begins, "Vanessa didn't have an issue until she made one. I was perfectly content in my lane as a carefree heterosexual college-age beach bunny. Vanessa made it personal calling me a tramp and implying that I was after her lover."

Kaylee let that sink into the older woman's mind. The woman said, "Ohhh..."

"Yeah... ohhh. You can tell your best friend that now... now Vanessa has made it personal... and it's on!" As people were starting to show up Kaylee leans over and whispered, "If you know what's good for you... stay in your lane or get run over along with your bestie." Kaylee then collects her things and makes her way to the elevator.

Friday came around and my parents were not due back until first thing Monday morning. They called to let me know how they were doing Thursday about dinner time and to make sure I didn't need anything (emergency funds, a lawyer, that kind of stuff). I told them the house was fine (no fires), I wasn't in jail so no lawyers were needed and there was plenty of food in the house. I told them to have fun and that I would see them Monday after work.

To make up for three years of missed Birthday parties and gifts I treated Sam and Lucia to a weekend at a nice bed and breakfast that I had discovered over the course of my college years. I told them to only take three sets of clothes (the ones they wore there, a set for Saturday, and a set to wear home). The pair departed after breakfast as it was a good two hours away in a quiet but rustic local. With a saucy smile, they thanked me and told me to have a nice weekend.

I was sitting in the living room patiently waiting for my boss to arrive. On Wednesday I had already made up my mind on what I was going to do and first thing Thursday morning I asked her if I could take the next day off. She looked a little reluctant but she conceded. I thanked her and then gave her a handmade invitation. The invitation was for a private get-together. Sensually tracing her finger over Riley's hand, Kaylee says, "I hope you can make it."

The invite was for 7 PM and at the strike of 7, the doorbell rang. Kaylee exhaled and walked over to the door. She had verified that it was her guest using the front door camera (she didn't want any unexpected surprises). Opening the door Kaylee came face-to-face with Riley McAvoy. Riley had gone home and cleaned up after work as this was the most not business-like that Kaylee had ever seen her.

As opposed to her normal suit (which she always seemed to opt for slacks), this was the most feminine that Kaylee had ever seen Riley. She was in a casual dress. The skirt was flowing white with various floral prints over it. The top was red with a plunging (modest) neckline, no sleeves, and simple shoulder straps. Apparently, she was a brunette as I noticed the sides of her short hair were already turning back to its natural color as it grew back in. Her hair still retained some of its blonde colorings. It was a very nice look for her.

On the reverse side, Riley was stunned by the vision before her. Kaylee was wearing a Sky Blue Bodycon Mini Dress. It had spaghetti straps. The bottom hem of Kaylee's mini-dress crisscrosses in the front just below Kaylee's sex and on the back is an inch below her ass. Kaylee took the day to go to the salon and get her hair trimmed at the ends, had her hair frosted, and her makeup done.

Finally finding her voice, Riley McAvoy simply says, "You are absolutely STUNNING!"

"Thank you," Kaylee says, "please... come in."

Kaylee felt her heart pounding as she moves to the couch. Likewise, Riley's pulse is racing, both from nerves and from watching Kaylee's ass sway in that form-fitting dress.

"WE HAVE TO TALK!" Both Riley and Kaylee almost yell from nerves. Looking one another in the eyes, the two break out into fits of laughter.

"Please, can I go first?" Riley asks. Kaylee's hand gestures informs the older woman that she acquiesces to her request.

"I know that things have been weird between us since last Friday. I'm sorry if I frightened you. I just... I have never, ever wanted anyone as I have you... Ever! I literally can't get you out of my head. I've never been with a woman like you before."

"I've never known anyone like you either," Kaylee informs the older woman. "Until you can into my life I thought I would live the stereotypical American dream. I would go to college, graduate, find a husband, marry, have kids, and have a career. Then I met you and you inadvertently flipped that dream on its head. I think that's why I freaked out on you so badly... I was afraid to give up what I thought I wanted for what was staring me right in the face..."

"So you are tempted by me?" Riley says with a smile.

"We left tempted in your office before you stripped me out of my clothes." Kaylee honestly informs Riley. "I have to ask though... what about your girlfriend? What about Vanessa?"

Riley takes Kaylee's hand in hers, looks her squarely in the eyes, and says, "I broke it off with her Kaylee. She tried to tell me that you were not right for me, that you were just some young piece of ass that I might get my rocks off on but that you were just teasing me to annoy her, that you didn't have any feelings for me and that you were just playing with my emotions."

"I have to be honest... in the beginning, I was simply teasing you to annoy Vanessa because she called me a Tramp. I am sorry for playing with your emotions in that regard. However, after she accused me of trying to steal you before I even changed my style of wardrobe I felt something was off." I pause to gather my thoughts as this is the first time admitting this to anyone other than my best friends.

"I wondered what brought on your sudden change of business attire," Riley stated.

"I talked with two of my girlfriends and they helped me see that while I might have initially wanted to piss off Vanessa, what I really wanted was to look good for you. That if I had just wanted to antagonize Vanessa I could have just made it so only she saw the sexy clothes. But because I did it all the time I really sought your approval."

Before I could say anything else Riley's hands are around me pulling me to her lips. We kiss again, just like we did last Friday. The only difference is this time there is no hesitation from me. Breaking the kiss Riley says, "I know for a fact that I don't want anyone other than you! You're all that I think about. You're all that I want, all that I desire and lust for! I have to have you, baby, Please... please be mine!"

I smile internally but I have to give Riley a chance to change her mind. Taking her hand in mine I say, "Are you sure? Are you sure that I'm the one you want? I'm young enough to be your daughter! Also, how do I know you won't trade me in in five years for a younger girl that catches your eye?"

Riley pulls me up onto her lap. Despite the outline not being visible I can feel her strap-on cock pressing against my sex. She moves her hips, grinding it against me. I close my eyes and shudder as the member teases my clit. Riley leans toward my left ear and her warm breath causes the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end. "I am very sure Kaylee. The differences in our ages is not an issue to me and I hope not for you either."

I keep my eyes locked on hers but give her no indication at this time if it does or not. "You make me feel so young, so alive! I've never felt so strongly about someone until I met you and I know that I never will! And while I may be as old as your mother I'm also old enough to know my thoughts and heart and I want you. I want to be your lover!"

Riley wraps her strong arms around my waist, her hands coming up behind my shoulders. I turn my head and her lips touch my cheek.

When she pulls back with a hurt look I capture her eyes in mine and ask, "You love me?"

"Yes," Riley says without hesitation.

"You want me?"

"Oh yes."

"For how long?"

"Forever!" Riley enthusiastically states.

"Enough to put a ring on it?" I ask waving my left hand in front of Riley's face.

"YES!" Riley states. She leans in and as she does so I close my eyes as she kissed me on the lips. My heart skipped a beat as her soft sensual lips kiss my own. Her kisses were causing my heart to start pounding in my chest again. There were too many strong emotions running through my mind at that moment.

That small sliver was screaming to stop, to think about my (soon-to-be-former) boyfriend. That small sliver told me to worry about what my college friends and parents would think if I turned gay. The rest of me didn't care. The emotions and sensations Riley showed me thrilled me too much. Riley just took charge and took what she wanted. Surprisingly, the feelings of lust were starting to build in me again. My body tingled, remembering the pleasures that this woman gave me. Riley pulled me even tighter to her and said, "I never want to be without you!"

My boss leaned in towards me again and kissed me. I couldn't help but let go and give into her. Riley's skilled tongue flicked against my lips, I opened my mouth, relenting to her, and allowed her the access we both craved. Our tongues met again and they danced in my mouth.

As we kissed I felt Riley's strong hands slide to the hem of my dress. She gently pulls at the bottom of my dress and lifts it up to my waist. I had anticipated that this was how this night would end for me and as such, I had planned accordingly.

"No panties? Mmmm... and clean-shaven... you are a naughty minx!" Riley grasped my buttocks in the palms of her hands. She squeezed and kneaded my ass with great affection.

Riley kissed me one last time before she returned me to the couch. Sitting me with my back to the couch, she moved off the couch and knelt down in front of me. She looked up into my eyes, her hands were on my waist now. She slid them down until they were touching my pare flesh. With a sultry expression, the 45-year-old woman spread my legs apart. Staring up at me she said, "I can't get enough of you Kaylee. I love everything about you! I love how you taste, I love how you feel! Tell me that you want me to take you."

I stared down at Riley as she looked up at me with lust and desire. I replied, "I..."

This was it, if I admitted this then there would be no going back. The truth was that I was falling into her grasp again. She was so confident, so self-assured. Knowing what my mind, body, and heart truly wanted, I said, "Riley McAvoy, I want you! I want you to take me and make me yours forever!"

Grinning devilishly, Riley's head leaned in closer to my pussy. I felt her warm breath against my bare skin. That last vestige of my heterosexuality couldn't believe that I was letting her do this to me all over again. The difference was this time, I was casting that part of my old life out. There was only one thing a man could give me that Riley couldn't but there were ways for me to have that if I ever wanted.

Riley stared deeply into my eyes. I felt the longing and desire she had for me all over again and I welcomed it. Riley lightly kissed my pussy. She gave me what felt like a million soft little butterfly kisses. Then she slowly, almost painfully slow, moved her tongue from the bottom of my pussy, between my lower lips, and over my clit. I hissed as she did this and she liked that because she did it again. On the third time, I felt goosebumps all over my shoulder and arms. Her ministrations were driving me crazy.

My hips started to dance as Riley's tongue circled my hairless pussy lips. Riley's strong hands ran their way up my body and over my cloth-covered breasts. She takes a firm grasp of my tits and squeezes my breasts, pinching my nipples as she slides her tongue inside me. My body quivers in delight as she snakes her tongue as far as she can within me. My body was reacting in ways it never had with any man. It just felt natural to give in to her, to let her take me as she wanted.

I stared down at my lesbian lover, our eyes locked on one another. Riley closed her mouth around my pussy. She devoured me with wild abandon. Looking into her eyes, I could see that she was ravenous for me. Her mouth sucked on my pussy as her tongue dived ever deeper into me. I knew that she wouldn't stop until my young body gave in to her until I came for her. I ran my fingers through Riley's short white hair, grabbing the back of her head, gently pushing her head tighter against my pussy. That drove Riley wild. She moved her hands down to my hips, pulling me even harder against her face.

My lover sucked even harder on me, driving her flailing tongue ever deeper inside my tight little pussy. I was panting hard now. Rhythmically I ground my pussy into Riley's willing mouth. Staring down at my lover, I thought about how amazing she was.

Her haircut might have given the impression that she was a butch lesbian but labels don't really suit her. She had masculine mannerisms but plenty of feminine whiles as well. Her Amazonian figure, her large breasts, short hair cut, but sopping wet pussy. She was an eclectic package, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Her beautiful lips were greedily suckling on my pussy. She was feasting on my body as if she hadn't eaten in months! At that moment in time, I couldn't care less that she was a woman or for that matter, a person as old as my parents. She was simply my lover and I was hers.

My body was close, so very close now. Riley could feel it too. She worked my pussy even harder now. My body started to spasm as I gave into her. She drank my juices happily until my body finished climaxing. Weak, my body went limp. Riley climbed back onto the couch and pulls me into her lap. Still limp she moves my head so that we were face-to-face.

Riley reclaims my mouth and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on her lips and it tasted amazing. "God, you are so fucking sexy Kaylee Carlson!" Riley said smiling at me.

Then she kissed me again. Our tongues danced against each other, jutting from my mouth to hers and back again. Soon, Riley was reaching for the bottom of my dress again, this time she completely removes my dress from my body. With me completely naked before her, Riley began fondling my 32DD breasts. I hiss my approval as she takes my erect pink nipple into her mouth, and devoured it. She was still hungry for me and based on our encounter last Friday we were still only in the opening salvo.

My amazonian lover took me in her arms once more. She made me feel so safe in her strong arms! There we were, in my parent's living room. I can't imagine how my parents would have reacted if they saw this big 45-year-old woman making love to their daughter in their living room where anyone looking through the front windows could see them.

All of a sudden Riley stops her ravishing of my body. I didn't think anything could stop her from ravishing me but she definitely had my attention.

"Let's go..." Riley says.

"Go?" I ask not catching her meaning.

"Las Vegas. I have so many frequent flyer miles saved up from my years with the firm that we can catch a flight tonight and be back tomorrow."

I look at this amazon and can't believe what she is proposing. Sure I started it when I asked her if she would, but I never thought she would throw this out tonight. "Are... are you serious?" I ask.

"Get me a laptop with an internet connection and I can have us on the first flight out."

My heart is pounding but this time it's not because my lover is working my body over, it is because she has asked me to marry her... tonight.

~ Saturday, July 9th ~

It is 8:15 PM when the door to the Carson family home opens. The sun is starting to set as 45-year-old Riley McAvoy enters the house. She is wearing a women's white tuxedo with a skirt as opposed to slacks. In her arms is her 21-year-old bride. Kaylee McAvoy (nee Carson) is adorned in the wedding dress the pair found at a boutique. 24 hours ago Kaylee was leaving her home to head for Las Vegas. Kaylee decided on a whim, that Riley could give her more out of life than her ex-boyfriend ever could have.

Before answering Riley Kaylee ran to her room to collect her cellphone. Riley watched the young woman type something as she nakedly descended the stairs. A chirp was heard and as soon as Kaylee was back on the couch she places the phone down in front of Riley. Riley looks over and sees the conversation that occurred.

K: Trevor, we're done. I'm in love with someone else. Have a nice life.

T: Go to hell bitch!

"Yes?" Riley asks wanting to hear Kaylee say it.

"Yes... I will marry you. But... we go to Las Vegas, I get a dress tonight that you don't get to see until tomorrow. We get married tomorrow midday and we're back before 9 pm Saturday."

Riley didn't say anything. She was on the computer making the arrangements to accomplish her fiance's desire. A car was called and the two women went (sans bags) to the airport where they caught the first flight to Las Vegas. Once the lovers were on the ground they caught a cab to the hotel that Riley booked.

Despite their desires, the two women slept in separate rooms. Sleep eluded the pair for most of the night as they were ravenous for one another but they eventually managed to fall asleep. The pair woke up at 9:30 AM and after having breakfast in the hotel the pair traveled to the boutique that Riley found online. Kaylee wanted something sexy and simple as Riley had promised to give her fiance the wedding of her dreams at a later date.

This ceremony was just for them and Kaylee could appreciate that but still wanted to look good for her future wife. Kaylee wanted something short and sleeveless which cut the choices down quite a bit. Within an hour Kaylee had found the dress that she would be married in. Riley had informed her bride-to-be that she would be presentable as well but did not want her to see what she was wearing which Kaylee found fair.

Riley took her bride to a salon to have her makeup done. There were quite a few brides present so it took a bit of finagling to get a spot but the pair were done by 12:50 PM. The ladies went to their rooms where they then go into their wedding apparel. Riley was the first ready and called her fiance. She gave her the number for the car that would take her to the wedding chapel she had scheduled. Once ready Kaylee called her ride and waited for the car to call saying they were downstairs. The ride to the chapel was short but it was nerve-wracking for the soon-to-be bride.

This chapel was very church-like and didn't churn out weddings as quickly as the average wedding chapel. The owner wasn't in it for the money (as they had struck the big one and invested a portion of the funds into this chapel. They had a low overhead so it turned out a profit and they could do things the way they and the couples wanted (IE: No Rush). The music started and the doors opened. Riley was standing with the minister. She was adorned in the sexy tuxedo (sexy on Riley that is).

Riley likewise was stunned by her bride-to-be. For such a simple dress she filled it out and made it even more stunning. It was a simple lace dress that was both sleeve and strapless. The hem of the dress was mid-thigh, much like the dress that Kaylee arrived in. The ceremony was short (but again, not rushed). The brides delivered their own vows that they had written the previous night and after somehow working through the tears of joy running down their faces the two women were declared married. Riley kissed her bride and then led her down the aisle as the music played again. Both women had checked out of their hotel rooms and from the chapel made their way back to the airport to catch their flight home.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,233 Followers