Lesbian Seduction - Intern Pt. 02

Story Info
Kaylee is conflicted after her encounter with her boss.
12.3k words
4.74
35.5k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,233 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this revised version of their excellent story. If you haven't read hr6183's story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally switches from first to third person for storytelling purposes. The grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~ 30 years later ~

Kaylee sat with her family in the church pew holding the hands of her youngest grandchildren as the priest read the words trying to comfort all present over the loss of the beloved family member. After all the speeches were given the music played and one by one starting with her immediate family they got up and paid their final respects to their dearly departed family member.

Kaylee sat in the pew and allowed everyone else to go before her, despite the fact that she was in the front most row of the church. She wanted to be the last to say goodbye to her dearly departed wife and lover. When the last person sat back down her tiny four-year-old granddaughter took her hand and said, "Ok gamma... we can go say bye now."

Kaylee's blue eyes looked down at the little angel's brown eyes. They were her other grandmother's eyes and somehow she found the strength to do just that. Standing up, Kaylee and River stood and the pair walked to the casket. Kaylee lifts her granddaughter up and the little girl leans over and kisses her grandmother's cheek.

"Bye gamma Riley." The youngster says. Placing the little girl down, Kaylee makes a cross-like motion over her wife and lover and leans in and kisses her forehead. She then brushes her lover's lips upon her cheek and with tears in her eyes turns and makes her way back to the pew. Everyone stands as the Paul Bearers come, close the casket, and take it away for burial.

The family gathers at the burial site, a double-sized plot. On the right, the ground has been dug up for the party being laid to rest. Behind it is a double-sized headstone. Kaylee knows one day she will be reunited with her lover, both in the ether and in the ground. As the coffin is lowered into the Earth Kaylee thinks back to older times... times that lead to happier times.

~ The Night After ~

Kaylee remembers very vividly waking up and feeling Riley's arms wrapped around her small lithe body. Their bodies were intertwined and Riley's right arm was draped over Kaylee. The smaller blonde had to admit, that she felt very warm, very loved, and very safe. The only difference was that after sleeping for five or more hours (the sun was starting to rise), all of the misgivings that Kaylee once had come rushing back to her.

Thoughts of what her parents would think and say if they could see her right now came flooding into her mind. Most of her friends were very vocal about not particularly caring for lesbians. With all of this in her mind, Kaylee began to freak out internally. She couldn't believe what we had done, what she had allowed to be done to her. Truthfully, deep down a part of her knew that she wanted it, needed it in fact.

It had been over a month since she had last seen her boyfriend. Who knows what he was up to or if he was out playing the field all summer long. During their time apart Riley had been there to fill the emotional void left by his departure. Nothing would have happened if that heinous bitch Vanessa hadn't called her a tramp. That single action (over a period of time) initiated the games that led to this happening. It was originally only supposed to be done to upset Vanessa and playfully entice Riley... in her ignorance, Kaylee never actually believed that Riley would be so enticed that she would act on her baser instincts.

As she slowly and carefully tried to pry herself out from Riley's grasp Kaylee shuddered at the memory of Riley's primal sexuality. It was that sexuality that got the best of her. Now, having come back to her senses, Kaylee needed to flee. Her conscience was wracked with guilt that she had cheated on her boyfriend. She knew that she loved him dearly and until she found out otherwise had to believe he was faithful to her. Then there was the fact that she had made love to a woman. What would people think if they found out? What would her family think if they found out? Kaylee was terrified of them casting her out of their lives. She knew that she didn't want anyone to know what had happened here and needed to get out.

Still asleep, Riley moved a little, gripping Kaylee tighter and bringing the young woman back to reality. The young blonde felt her naked body pressing against her own. Their skin was sticking together from the dried perspiration from their lovemaking. Kaylee could feel the dried girl's cum on her pussy from when Riley came inside her. Riley's very essence marked her and Kayle could still feel it inside her body. It was as if the cum was saying that I was now hers and hers alone. While it had felt amazing at the time, now, in the morning, Kaylee felt dirty. Dirty and guilty.

Not wanting this to turn ugly if Riley woke up Kaylee knew that she needed to get out of the office as quickly and quietly as she could. With all the strength and guile she could muster, Kaylee was able to lift Riley's arm off of her body, disentangle her legs, and slip off the sofa bed. Placing the woman's arm down gently, Kaylee moved to retrieve her things. Fumbling around in the dark, Kaylee bumped into the trash can on the side of Riley's desk and it banged loudly against the metal leg. Turning around to see what the effect was, Kaylee discovers that Riley is apparently a very deep sleeper.

Naked, Kaylee creeps down the hall clutching her things, and makes her way to the bathroom. With a sense of urgency, the young woman scrambles to put her sexy clothes back on. Carrying her bag and her shoes, Kaylee makes her way to the elevator and presses the button to summon it. She is panicking as the lift seems to take forever to arrive. When it finally dings she jumps in presses the button for the lobby and whispers "COME ON, COME ON!" and rapidly presses the closed-door button until the doors are sealed shut. She falls back against the doors and sighs as the numbers begin to descend.

Once the doors reopened on the ground floor Kaylee made her way to the door and swiped her access card. The door unlocked and she got out of the office as quick as she could, hoping that no one would be coming in to collect something they forgot or some janitor that wanted to make holiday overtime pay. Luckily it was so early in the morning that she didn't encounter anyone. Kaylee made her way to her car, unlocked it with the remote, climbed in, and started it up. Pulling out of her spot she vacated the premises post-haste. As she drove home on the barren road Kaylee wondered to herself what she was going to do Tuesday.

The moment Kaylee arrived home she ran to her room, shed her sexy clothes, tossed them in the hamper, and made her way to the bathroom. As she was alone in the house she made the trip naked. Turning the water all the way to scalding hot, Kaylee got in once it was warm enough and made her adjustments to the temperature once it started to get unbearably hot. Taking her lufa and body wash, Kaylee began scrubbing her skin. The visual would probably be hysterical to anyone else that saw it but in her mind, she was unclean for having lesbian sex.

She was bound and determined to get any physical trace of that woman off of her body. The only problem was that no matter how hard she scrubbed, it didn't seem to help. Kaylee still felt dirty. When the water started to get cold Kaylee rinsed off her body and turned off the water. Climbing out of the shower she began drying herself off. As she blowdried her long blonde hair she was wracked with guilt that she had cheated on her boyfriend with a 45-year-old lesbian woman. Deep down she knew the guilt she felt was that in one night Riley had taken her to sexual peeks no man has ever taken her to before.

Later that morning the house phone began to ring. As each phone had Caller ID Kaylee looked and saw the name Riley M. Kaylee refused to pick up the phone not wanting to talk to her. Kaylee just turned off the handsets that she could hear and set the house phone to forward all calls to her cellphone. She could mute the wringer, set certain calls to go straight to voicemail, and would be able to see if she needed to answer a particular call. Kaylee managed to eat a bowl of cereal and then waddled back to her room and proceeded to pass out again. Despite being a beautiful weekend Kaylee didn't go out all Saturday or Sunday. She didn't call any friends, she just wanted to forget that anything ever happened Friday night.

~ Monday, July 4th ~

The morning came around and Kaylee physically and mentally felt well enough to go out. She collected her favorite swimwear and went to the beach. Her friends were back in town so they made plans to camp out at the beach and watch the massive fireworks display the city was putting on. Over the course of the weekend, Riley had left 10 voicemails, all of which Kaylee had ignored. During the fireworks display, Kaylee saw something that changed how she perceived things and her perception of others' opinions.

Walking over to a pair of her friends, Kaylee plops down beside them. "Hi," Kaylee says to the two girls.

Kaylee has known these two almost her whole life but lost touch with them as they went to college in a different part of the state. The girl's name was Lucia Martinez and she was one of Kaylee's closest friends growing up. Her friend was about Kaylee's height, of Hispanic ethnicity with long straight flowing black hair and very chocolate brown eyes. Her skin was tan but a darker brown than some Hispanics. In the last few years, Lucia had filled out nicely. She was curvy in the sexiest way possible. Her bust was large (a DD for sure whatever size it was), her waist and stomach were thin and her hips and ass were full and firm.

Beside her with her arms wrapped around the Latina's waist was her childhood best friend Samantha Trevor. Samantha was the polar opposite of Lucia but was still amazing. Sam (she use to call her that) was about a head taller than Lucia, she was a bit lanky but not scrawny by any means. She had always been athletic (swimming, running, and volleyball were her favorite sports and past times as well). She had a nice ass from what Kaylee could see (she was sitting on it) and her breasts were a respectable B or C (Sam was wearing a long shirt over her bathing suit at the moment). The contrast in their skin tones was striking as Samantha seemed to tighten her hold on Lucia when Kaylee arrived.

"Wow... look who it is... Ms. Cheer Captain, Trackstar, and Volleyball Captain," Samantha says.

"You forgot Swim team Captain." Lucia reminds Samantha.

"You're right. So... to what do we owe the pleasure of your company. I thought we meer peasants were beneath your notice." Samantha says curtly.

My best friend's words wound me. Toward the end of my senior year of high school, I said something that based on the sight before me alienated me from her, and was spoke less and saw each other even less often. Lucia and Samantha were both at my graduation party but thinking back I saw very little of them. I remember them leaving early and that was the last I saw of them until today.

"I'm sorry Samantha," I say immediately to break the ice.

"Sorry about what?" Samantha says taking a hold of Lucia's hand.

"I'm sorry for being ignorant about something I didn't know anything about. I disparaged lesbians and in my ignorance, I apparently hurt someone that has meant the world to me for almost my entire life." I sincerely inform her.

"Wow... and you said she was so straight and sheltered that she would never be able to realize that we were gay," Lucia states to her girlfriend.

"Maybe people can change," Samantha says. "Apology accepted."

I went to the group I was with and informed them I was going to be sitting with a pair of colleagues and discussing some work matters. What I told my friends was a half-truth. We were colleagues in the sense that I was in the bi-curious teetering on the lesbian edge and they were lesbians. The work matters I needed to discuss with them were my own. I sat with my old friends for the festivities and after the fireworks were over texted my group and informed them that I had a ride home.

Samantha and Lucia came home with me and I set up the old air mattresses and sheets in the living room. I brought all the pillows down and we turned on the digital fireplace and began talking like we did when we were young children to our teens.

As we sat on our mattresses and caught up with our lives I thought about calling in sick on Tuesday. I know that this was cowardly but didn't think I could face Riley. However, as I listened to Lucia and Samantha tell me about their lives and how they realized their love for one another. The pair had a tough time and their families were not very supportive at first. Lucia told me that it was almost two whole years before her mother reached out to her.

Samantha's family was quiet for six months. It was only when the Christmas holiday was upon them that Samantha's family reached out to their daughter. Samantha insisted that she would only come for the holidays if her girlfriend was welcome as well. It took a day but Samantha's mother showed up at the off-campus apartment that Samantha and Lucia shared. Lucia told Kaylee that she open the door and greeted Sam's mother because Sam was out getting groceries. Sam's mother came in and the two sat down in the living room.

"It was eerily quiet and then all of the sudden her mother says... Lucia, are you in love with Samantha? I mean truly and hopelessly in love?"

"What did you say to that?" Kaylee asks.

"I told her that as soon as we finished college I was going to marry her. Whether our families were with us or not. We were going to walk down the aisle with our friends and whatever family supported us, say our vows, and build a life together. I then looked her in the eyes and said if she couldn't accept that I loved her daughter, that I was her lover and her intended wife then she could leave before she broke Samantha's heart."

"Wow... how did that go over?"

"I found them hugging and crying on the couch when I walked in a short time later with the groceries."

"So... when's the wedding?" I ask my best friends. Listening to the two of them it's a wonder Kaylee allowed the pair to be out of her life for so long. Their happiness was infectious and Kaylee didn't want to be apart from them.

"We were thinking of the weekend of our college graduation. Our families will both be in town so we're going to kill two birds with one stone." Samantha states.

"I think I'm in love with my 45-year-old lesbian boss..." Kaylee finally just blurt out to my childhood friends.

At the statement, Lucia looks at me with an odd expression but her fiance (I actually smile at saying that seeing the love between them) looks at me like I just said I was actually a shape-shifting Martian. I gave my besties, my long-time girlfriends the complete rundown of my summer thus far up to and including all of the saucy details of my Friday night (with a few omissions). Lucia and Samantha were very understanding of my thoughts, and feelings, and they imparted their thoughts, opinions, and suggestions on what I should do. The first thing they said was that after all our hard work on Friday, I needed to be there to make sure everything was fine with the report. Before we went to bed my parents called me telling me they were going to extend their holiday weekend and be gone till the middle of the month. I told my parents that I had run into Samantha and Lucia and they were going to be staying with me during my parents' absence if they didn't object. As they didn't know my best friends were lesbians and would be residing together in the queen-sized bed in the guest room she didn't see a point in bringing it up.

~ Tuesday, July 5th ~

Unlike my original plan to just come in wearing subdued clothing, I made my way through the building wearing a thigh lengthen black skirt with a slit running down the left side. Underneath my skirt, I wore a pair of Navy Blue sheer lace panties. For a top I had on a sheer white blouse with two buttons undone, thus showing off some of my cleavage which was being pushed up by a matching lace Navy Blue bra, and my black blazer with the buttons undone. Once again I was turning heads, but not like with my "I wanna sex you up" outfit from Friday. In her left hand was a nondescript brown bag and in her right, there were two cups in a cup holder.

Susan, the receptionist at the front door gave me a snide look. I half wondered if what happened Friday had somehow gotten out but that was a matter for a later time. I had arrived thirty minutes before Riley normally did and brought a piece offering with her. Most of the people in the office noticed that Riley McAvoy looked a bit under the weather. Some thought she might have partied a little too hardy the day before, some thought it might be the flu, neither was true though. Riley walked into her office and found her personal assistant sitting in the chair on the opposite side of her desk. She was facing the door, legs together but off to her right side. While not as alluring as the outfit she had on Friday the outfit was quite striking.

"I'm sorry," Kaylee says before Riley can say anything. I see that my opening has disarmed the situation that might have occurred (and I wouldn't blame her) one bit. Riley closes the door behind her and sits down in her plush chair. I turn to face her and she finds the cup with her morning coffee in front of her. I open the bag and place her favorite breakfast sandwich in front of her.

"How did you know?" She asks me as she had never directly told me this.

"I listen and observe... unfortunately I don't always make the best decisions. I didn't realize years ago that I had hurt someone very near and dear to me with words... and this weekend I did the same thing again with my actions." Kaylee informs a very attentive Riley. "I was confused after our time together. You made me feel so special, so loved. When I woke up the next morning I let my fear, my anxiety over what others might think of me if I fell in love with a woman... if I turned gay... I let that sour what might be the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Did... did you ever listen to my messages?"

"Yes... last night before I went to bed. It's the reason I'm so sorry. Each message was very sweet and sincere... please forgive me for taking so long to talk this through with you." We pause to take a bite of our breakfast and a drink of our beverages. "I have friends... really close and smart friends that are well versed on this topic." Kaylee begins. "They helped me realize that while I was confused about my feelings regarding what we did you have feelings as well and despite the fact that I needed to work out my feelings about all of this, I should have listened and allowed you to address your feelings."

"Wow..." Riley says.

"I need some time... give me till Friday and at the end of the day we will see where I'm at." Kaylee requests.

Knowing they have a meeting with the partners have work to do. Riley relents and the two women smile, we touch drink cups in a cheers-like motion before they get back to work.

For the rest of the week, Riley and Kaylee were back to square one. If anyone knew the pair had crossed the line from boss/employee to lovers no one was saying anything. The only hint that anyone might know was from the receptionist that would give Kaylee looks in the morning. Friday morning Kaylee got in an hour early. She was fed up with the woman and wanted answers.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,233 Followers