Lesbian Seduction - Intern Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

The children beside me, my grandchildren belong to my youngest stepdaughter. She married an Army Officer at the end of her first tour and decided to become a full-time Army Wife. Riley and I were proud of her as well as our oldest daughter. Tatum (youngest daughter) has four kids (two of each) with the two little angels beside me being the youngest (twins). Her older sister Casey has three (all girls).

My parents passed away last year, killed in a plane crash when a freak storm hit. My family was there for me then and they are here for me now. Riley told me that if I ever had the chance to find love again (particularly a younger lover), I needed to follow my heart and go for it. If I didn't she would haunt me for the rest of my life. Something tells me she would ensure that I live a very long time so that she could torment me every single day.

~ Epilogue: One Year Later ~

It was 7:45 AM and I was sitting in my corner office going through some files when a beep went off. As I was currently without a personal assistant it could only be the front desk. Pressing the button the voice of the girl at the front desk comes through the phone telling me my new assistant has arrived. I make my way downstairs and I have a case of deja vu. Twenty-one years ago (almost to the day) I was the girl waiting by the front desk.

Unlike Susan, Linda is a very kind and pleasant woman. She was an African-American girl that knows how to do her job, keeps her head down, and stays in her lane. I know she is going to go far. Linda points out my assistant and the young woman stands up. Once upright my first thought was that this girl looked like she should be on a runway like a supermodel as opposed to working in an office (if she were taller than her 5 foot 4 inches in heels).

Walking over to her I greet her and we walk to the elevator. Due to a restructuring different jobs moved to different floors from when I first started. As such, my department is now housed on the floor I first started on. As a senior administrator, I got my choice of offices and I selected the office that once belonged to my wife.

We sit down and start talking, getting to know one another. My new intern tells me that her father helped her get the open internship to be my personal assistant. I smile and tell her I can relate as that is how I got here as well. The more we talked the more I found the girl to be very lovely and thought we were going to get along very well.

My phone beeped and pressing the button it was one of the other assistants that were here to help get my intern started. Standing up I welcome the girl and held out my hand. She stands and shakes my hand. When our hands connect a spark passed between us. Not electroshock via the carpet... no, it was that special kind of spark that is so rare I have only known it one time before.

"I'm sorry, with everything going on I forgot to ask you your name."

Smiling at me, the young woman with long dark hair says, "Riley... Felicia Riley."

As the young woman stood up she slowly turned and made her way to her desk outside of her boss's office. The young woman's pulse was racing and her heart was pounding like a jackhammer after that touch. Despite her boss being in her fifties, Felicia swore the woman looked like she was in her mid to late thirties. Felicia could help but sway her hips as she made her way out of the office. Felicia came from a small town a few hours away. After graduating from her local college she contacted her father. Her parents were divorced) and he helped her move to this city and get her first job. As we talked she told me that her life was very sheltered up until this point and the city was a bit of a culture shock (to say the least). Felicia didn't know why this older woman was having this kind of effect on her but there was something... different, exciting about her and it brought this out of Felicia.

Kaylee saw Felicia sway her hips as she walked to her desk and groaned internally. Felicia lets the assistant helping her sit at the desk and show her what she needs to know. Felicia leaned over the side of her desk during this and the young woman's perfect ass was on display for the duration of the time. Kaylee made it seem like she hadn't noticed her ass (concentrating on anything in front of her). When she stands, Felicia sees her boss look away and sees a blush on Kaylee's cheeks.

Oh my god... can she be... Felicia wonders. Her pulse races again at the thought that this amazingly gorgeous professional woman finds her attractive. She doesn't know for sure how she feels about this but her pulse is racing (in a good way).

In her office, Kaylee is trying to focus on the paperwork in her office but is distracted. The sexy young woman with creamy skin and long chestnut brown hair is outside. This must be what Riley felt like all those years ago. She said that she was captivated by me at first sight and now it was happening to her. Kaylee knew that somewhere in the ether Riley was looking down at her. She could see the image of her wife smiling her approval, and then laughing hysterically at me that life is doing to me what it did to her.

"Love you, baby," I whisper aloud and try to focus on my work and not the gorgeous young woman outside of my office.

The End

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers