Lesbian Seduction - Intern Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the foyer of Kaylee's home, Riley kisses her bride and Kaylee returns the kiss, the first since they were declared married. Somehow the two newlyweds had managed to maintain control until they returned here. Now... now all bets were off. Riley kicks the door shut and with a Cheshire-like smile upon her face and a devilish look in her eyes Mrs. McAvoy says to the other Mrs. McAvoy, "Where is your parent's room?"

"Upstairs... why?" I asked wondering what my wife has planned.

Riley doesn't answer me with words at first. She starts walking. Once we are heading upstairs she answers, "Because I want to make love to you in your parent's bed. I want to consummate our wedding night in the same bed that your parents made you."

My grin is as wide as my wife's. The notion of letting her fuck me in their marriage bed, the same bed that they have slept in their entire marriage... it is truly wicked!

My wife made me feel like a dirty girl and it was so exciting, erotic, and thrilling. I couldn't believe how much of a turn-on it was for me. Once at the top of the stairs I pointed the way and told Riley which room it was. My Amazonian wife carried my tanned body down the hall to the room in question.

"This one baby?" She asks standing in front of the door.

"Yes... that one," I answer.

Riley opened the door and carried me over the threshold of my parent's bedroom. I couldn't help but love the situation. I was Riley's young "bride", and she was my Amazonian wife. She carried me through the door into our bridal chamber. I realized that the last vestiges of my straight single life were over. Riley and I were married and we were going to consummate our lesbian love for one another. I was now her wife, now and forever. Gone were my nerves, now... now the look on my face was one of anticipation and lust. Riley passionately kissed me, reassuring me that she loved me and always would.

My lover placed me on my parent's bed and then stripped out of her tuxedo. There Riley was, standing beside the bed next to me. Her Amazonian frame was naked before me except for her strapon, which she kept on since she got into her tuxedo.

Staring down at my naked body, Riley said. "You are so amazing, baby. I love you so much!"

I smiled and got up on my knees on the bed. "You better Mrs. McAvoy... because you belong to me till death do us part."

Reaching for the hem of my dress, I pull it up and over my head. I am wearing a set of sexy white lace panty and bra set. The bra is a front clasp and I pop the clasp and let the garment slide from my shoulders. In a sexy manner, I fall to my back, lift my hips off the bed and remove my panties. Rolling onto my side, I toss my panties to my wife. Riley catches them and bringing them to her nose, takes a strong, loud whiff of the front of them. My panties are so wet that the smell has Riley gushing already and she hasn't even touched me. My wife crawls onto the bed and hovers over me. I can feel the heat from her body radiating as she does this.

Looking me in the eyes, Riley says, "I'm going to make slow love to you baby. Our bodies are going to become one and the same in the place where your parent's created you. When they come back and lay down here I want them to smell our sex and know that this is where you and I consummated our wedding night!" Riley tells me.

I was amazed at how deep her answer was. Wile I still felt wicked I couldn't wait to hear their reaction when they realize what happened in their bed. Riley takes her cock in her hand and pointed the bulbous head toward the entrance of my pussy. She teased my pussy lips and clit with the head of her dildo. First, she moved the head up and down against my clit, then she circled my pussy lips, tracing my juices around it. I pushed my hips up, trying to get Riley to enter me.

"Not yet baby!" She said.

Riley kept teasing me with her cock. Tickling my pussy until I started to get wet again. Then she finally guided the bulbous head of her cock into my tight young body. I wanted to feel her deep inside me, but instead, Riley drove her faux erection just deep enough to bury the head of the dildo inside me and then withdrew from me. It was driving me wild! I was getting wetter and wetter as my older lover tantalized me with her appendage. I desperately tried to push myself into Riley, to take her inside me. She simply withdrew herself from me and smiled.

"No. Not yet love." Said Riley.

"Please," I begged her longingly.

Riley smiled. "No. I want you to beg me to be inside you. I want you to tell me that you are my baby, now and forever!"

I was aroused and desperate to feel Riley inside me. I wanted that more than I wanted air. I wanted her to please me and I wanted to please her and be taken by her. Ready to be fucked, I say, "I want my Amazonian wife to take her bride! I want you to drive this cock into me over and over again until my body climaxes around it. I want your lips on me and your hands feeling me up as you do all this. I am your baby, your lover, your wife... now and forever!"

With lust in her eyes and a massive grin on her face, Riley slid the head of her strapon inside me. Not as the employee she wanted to seduce... no, she was making love to her young wife. The phallus slides into my channel inch by inch. My pussy stretches to accommodate the girth of this massive love tool that has only been in me one time before. I am moaning, my eyes squeezed shut as I feel the veins of this cock moving into my body. Only when her hips meet mine has she completely bottomed out.

My legs are spread as far apart as I can to accommodate her body. A shot of electricity ran through my body as I felt her hot skin against mine. Her breasts rested on top of mine. Riley leans in and kisses my lips as I felt her slowly slide her cock in and out of me. My pussy was wrapped tightly around my wife's cock as it was conforming to its shape. My wife started out slow but soon her lust took hold and she was taking me once more. And this time it was in my parent's bed!

Riley wrapped her arms around me as we kissed passionately. Her hips started to thrust into my young and willing body. My lover wanted me to feel every movement of her body. It felt so natural having this 45-year-old woman making love to me. I loved the feeling of her lips against mine. Feeling her tongue penetrate my mouth as her cock penetrated my body.

As Riley drove herself into me, I raised my hips to meet hers and we lean in and kissed each other deeply. Despite this only being our second time together our bodies were in perfect sync with one another. Our rhythm quickened and we drove our bodies harder and faster into each other. I wrapped my legs around Riley's waist, keeping her inside me. This drove Riley wild and she redoubled her efforts, thrusting into my tight little body even harder and faster. I felt my body start to convulse until I finally reached my climax. Riley drove her cock as deep inside me as she could, simulating that she was exploding within my body.

My lover continued to kiss me as we both began to cum. I felt Riley's juices drip underneath her strapon and onto my sex. Riley stayed on top of me until both our bodies were spent. She took off her strapon, letting it drop to the floor to her right. Climbing into my wife's loving embrace Riley and I fell asleep in my parent's bed. The last thing I knew before sleep overtook me was Riley's arms wrapped around my naked body and our legs intertwined.

A few hours later, Riley woke me up. She must have had to use the bathroom as she was climbing back into bed. Her body smelled of sex as I'm sure so did mine. She kisses me on my right shoulder, then my neck, my cheek, and then on the lips. Her strong, soft hand began caressing my naked body making me smile. Riley softly uttered, "You are so beautiful, Kaylee. You're my beautiful wife! A part of me still can't believe you said yes."

"Honestly... something I can't believe it as well," Kaylee informs her wife. Turning to face Riley, I tap her nose with my fingertip, then lean in and kiss that spot and say, "But there is no one I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with than my beautiful lesbian wife. The woman that showed me what love truly was and can be."

My wife is misty-eyed again and soon her tongue is in my mouth once again. She tickles me as we kiss and I squirm to get away from her but she won't let me.

"I want to have you again Kaylee!"

I smiled and drowsily replied, "Again?"

With her boyish grin, Riley said, "Honey, I want to take you over and over and over again!"

Still half asleep I said, "I just want to go back to sleep."

"C'mon Kaylee... I want to come inside you again. Didn't you like it when I came inside your body baby?" My older lover asks me.

Ohhh, she isn't playing fair. That was the single sexiest thing that has ever been done to me. I think to myself. "Oh My God... that is the hottest thing that has ever been done to me," I admit to my wife.

My 45-year-old wife rolls me onto my back again. I spread my legs and she mounts me like she did last time. I felt the heat and weight of her body on me and my body was aroused and ready to go. Riley looked into my blue eyes and kissed me. With the sound of lust and desire heavy in her voice, Riley tells me, "I love grinding my pussy into yours. I love the feel of stuffing my clit into your hole. I love penetrating your pussy with mine. I want to cum inside your perfect little body. I want to feel our bodies becoming one."

Riley pulled my hips up and put a few pillows under my ass to get me in the right position. Then she lowered her pussy onto mine. My heart skipped a beat and I gasped a breath when I felt Riley's engorged sex touch mine. I was helpless underneath her and I loved it. She had full control over me and I gave up control to her. As much as I enjoyed having sex with Riley using the strapon, this felt so much more personal, more natural, and primal! She was my Amazonian lover. In the old days, she would be my Amazon Chieftain who was going to mate with her newest conquest.

I pull my legs back to better present my naked pussy to my wife. Riley positions herself above me and places her pussy just above my pussy. Then I noticed something that I hadn't noticed from our first encounter. With Riley's pussy aroused and engorged with blood, her pussy lips inflated like a balloon, extending out about an inch. It almost looked like a mini penis!

With my wife in position and her erect clit just above my opening Riley lowers herself onto me. Once I felt her pussy inside me, she released her fingers and my tight little pussy closed in around her pussy lips. I was surprised that this was even possible. I didn't think a woman could penetrate another woman like this and yet my wife and lover was doing just that impossible feat! She grabbed onto my waist with her strong hands so that our bodies would stay locked together until she could give me her essence.

Riley's eyes stared deeply into mine. She said. "Do you feel it, Kaylee? Do you feel me inside you? We're one and the same! My pussy is inside my wife's filling you just like a man's cock would."

"Mmmm you are better than any man I have or could ever know," I tell my wife.

"Oh yeah... You are mine... now and forever!"

The only response I uttered was, "Oh my god!"

"That's it, baby, just enjoy it! You're my wife and I'm going to enjoy fucking you every night of our lives together!" Riley informs me.

My lesbian wife carefully began to grind her pussy into mine. She didn't want to get too frantic so she stayed focused to make sure remained inside me. With a steel grip on my hips, Riley slowly drove her elongated clit inside me. The heat pulsated from Riley's pussy and her juices began to mix with my own. My body was extremely aroused. I longed to have Riley's red hot sex deeper inside me.

My amazonian lover continued to slowly grind herself into me. My hands grabbed onto Riley's wrists, pulling myself up against her. Our hips danced in perfect synchronization together. With our bodies so in tune with each other, I couldn't tell where my body ended and my wife's body began.

Riley must have felt it too because she told me. "Can you feel it, Kaylee? Our bodies are one and the same now. Your body is mine and mine is yours!"

With small, little deep thrusts, Riley pushed herself harder in my tight little pussy. Her excitement grew and her juices began to flow, lubricating my sex. In such close proximity and constant friction, Riley and I began to perspire. Our bodies began to glisten as she continued her unyielding assault on me. I knew my wife wouldn't stop until she had mated with me and I was very eager to feel that sensation again.

As our pussies continued to make love to each other, my mind was racing. Only a few weeks ago the thought of me fucking anyone in my parent's bed... much less my lesbian boss, would never have crossed my mind. Now I was thinking of offering to buy it from them after I told them what I did in it. Whether or not they accepted my wife and I no longer mattered. The woman fucking me better than any man ever had was now my wife and I was hers. I would be leaving with her sooner or later (how quickly depended on my parent's reaction).

With each thrush delivered by Riley, I felt an intense feeling of love and lust for my 45-year-old lover. I knew that I could never go back to men. This primal lovemaking made me realize that I would always belong to Riley... mind, body, and soul. As she pumped my pussy with her engorged clit I wanted Riley to give it to me. I wanted her to cum inside my body and spray her girl cum all the way into my womb.

After several more minutes, Riley's thrusts became more erratic. All the muscles in her body tensed as she desperately tried to drive herself deeper into my willing young body. And then, the dam finally burst. I felt a hot stream of cum shoot forth into me. As I had been clutching her against my body I released my wife and spread my legs obscenely wide so she could thrust as far into me as she could while my body readily accepted her cum once more.

As Riley climaxed, she said. "That's it, baby! Take it. Take my essence into your beautiful body!"

As my wife spoke I could feel Riley's erect clit pulsating inside me as she continued to spray me with her sticky essence. In a state of euphoria from the primal lovemaking, part of me once more wished that somehow I could bear children for Riley. A child that we had made from our lovemaking. Somehow... someday... I would do this for her.

With the last spasms of her climax finally dissipating, Riley collapsed on top of me. We stayed there kissing each other deeply for a long time. I felt complete. Riley and I had connected on a physical, mental, and spiritual level. I now belonged to this gorgeous amazon. She had mated with me and I was now her mate. I was now a part of her tribe, the lesbian's only tribe and I could never go back. I was her young conquest, my body and soul belonged to her.

~ Epilogue ~

As I always hoped, my life partner, my wife made all of my fondest wishes come true. As I expected, my mother blew a gasket when she returned home. While Riley and I didn't do anything so crass as to be lying naked in their living room, or bedroom, heck we weren't even in the house when they returned home. What I didn't know was that my mother and Vanessa were in the same social circle.

While my mother had never mentioned her the two were familiar enough that Vanessa called my mother Monday afternoon upon learning that Riley and I were married. My mother was waiting for me when I returned home (I had already packed my bags... just in case). She was screaming at the top of her lungs about the shame of it all. When my father returned home from work he found me in the living room waiting to hear what he had to say, my mother still reading me the riot act. To my surprise (and mom's) my dad didn't care.

"It's her life honey, she is the one living it. Not you, not me, not your social circle." My dad then kissed my forehead, congratulated me, and asked what was for dinner.

Because of the ruckus, she made I didn't tell my mother about fornicating in her bed until Friday. The expression on her face was priceless. That propagated a whole new ruckus with my father having to go out and purchase a new bed, mattress, and sheets. I had already hired a moving crew to transport the old bed, mattress, and sheets (as is) to the house that Riley and I were in the process of closing on. We had gone out Sunday to look at houses and found one that we liked that was foreclosed on. We hired a cleaning crew to take care of the house during the week and we closed just in time to move "our bed" into it before mom had it thrown out.

I finished my senior year of college and graduated with honors. I was immediately hired by my firm and assigned to Mrs. McAvoy (at her assistance). It seems that she would not permanently hire anyone for the position of her personal assistant as that job was truly mine! We were 100 percent professional at work (even though everyone knew we were married). Samantha and Lucia finished college within a week of me and as promised, they had the wedding of their dreams.

By this point in time, my college friends had abandoned me as they didn't need a queer friend. That was fine with me, I had my true friends again and knew they would be by my side as I would be by theirs. Despite our almost 4 year separation Samantha and I had made up and were like sisters again. As such she had me be her matron of honor. I saw the mixed expressions on the faces of some of the family members as my best friends first declared their love for one another, next said their vows, and finally kissed and wedded wives. I'm sure the same thing would be happening to me in four more years which is when I told Riley I wanted to have our formal wedding in front of family and friends.

Speaking of family... my stepdaughters were a little annoyed at first that I was younger than their mother's oldest daughter and almost as old as the youngest. I never tried to mother them, I just showed them that I loved their mother and that I wanted to be part of their lives. Over time they grew to like me and eventually even love me. I think her oldest daughter just thought I was gold-digging.

However, her opinion, on that topic, changed when their Uncle (their mother's brother) donated several vials of his sperm so that Riley and I could have a family based on both of our DNA. Despite being older than Riley by almost 10 years her brother was a very viral man. I don't know the odds but every time I went in to be fertilized I took. Despite her age, Riley insisted that we use each and every vial of sperm. I gave my wife five children, two boys, and three girls. They were spaced out 10 to 15 months apart.

I never did become a teacher, I used my degree and business knowledge that I had acquired from my wife and moved into the administrative section of the firm. I knew it made Susan (the receptionist) sick to her stomach the day the memo went out that I was now in Admin and she would be answering to me. A short time later she put in for retirement. I would like to say everything in my marriage was perfect but that would be an absolute lie. No relationship is perfect, you just have to work through the bad times, enjoy the good times, and be there for your mate when they need you. Unfortunately, I now have to say goodbye to my mate.

I took Riley McAvoy as my wife just over 30 years ago. I am 51 years old now. I have aged gracefully (or so my 75-year-old bride told me before she passed). Riley was 51 when our fifth and final child, a girl, was born. One of the younger nurses thought that she was my mother but I showed the little strumpet our wedding rings and corrected her on the spot. That child is now 14 and sitting with her siblings.