All Comments on 'Lesbian Seduction - Stranded Pt. 01'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dst275dst275almost 2 years ago

A great update to a good story! Keep up the good work.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

A good read culminating in hot, arousing sex. What more could one ask for. Roll on Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, with beautiful details of a wonderful seduction

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedalmost 2 years ago

Interesting update of an excellent story. Looking forward to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The one flaw in the original set of stories was that the young girl never reciprocated. Maybe you can remedy that in part 2. I really have enjoyed your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great re-write of a great story. Eagerly awaiting Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very muck looking forward to the next chapter!

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 1 year ago

I think that your story although well written added nothing to the original. I hoped for something different, your take on some things even a different sex scene but nothing. You gave a bit of a background to the main character , which is good for a story but literally at some points you used the same phrases which is confusing. The tone is the same, the pace and at the end I just felt I read again the original. Also, as an answer to the Anon who suggested the girl should reciprocate, the hottest thing about that story was a young reluctant girl being seduced. You seem to not be sure if she is a flirt or innocent. Again confusing and not in a good way. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aruba or Jamaica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved your titillating story and especially the slow patient buildup; which eventually led to the “dream girl” being willingly seduced. I especially enjoyed Tam’s mature sexual perception of the young girl’s latent desires; which so many young girls have had. Jasmine had a hot young body and liked to flirt; shaking her curvy tight ass and smiling seductively sent a message of her need to be to be sexually awakened. However, she really had no idea what she was doing or who she was doing it with. Jasmine was ripe for a sexual awakening and Tam sensually opened her eyes (and legs) to the wonders of girl-on-girl love. At times our sexual desires surface in dreams or fantasies; having those desires come (or cum) to fruition are long-lasting sensual memories. I had a very similar life-changing experience when I was befriended and willingly seduced by an older neighbor. I had recently turned 18 years-old and Susan was a very attractive 32 year-old divorced Nurse that I babysat for. She was 5’ 11” tall, with long blonde hair, blue-eyes, 130 lbs., and a model-like body. I was infatuated and titillated by her perfect body and impressed with her worldliness. I began using her swimming pool as part of my fitness routine; which allowed me to see her more frequently. I began wearing a micro bikini to use her pool, which my Mother would not ever have approved of. I was flattered when Susan complimented my young body; at the time I was 5’ 7” tall, 115 lbs., with measurements of 34D-25-34. I also appreciated that she treated and accepted me as an adult. I enjoyed seeing her in various stages of undress in the morning and especially fresh from her shower; wrapped in a towel or short terry-cloth robe. I was unable to look away when she exposed herself to me; I began wearing sexier tube tops, tank tops, and short-shorts that accentuated my curvy body. Eventually one morning she met me at the door and gently pushed me against the hallway wall, firmly putting her hands on my hips and kissing my eager lips. I trembled with anticipation as Susan’s tongue penetrated and explored my mouth. She led me to her master bedroom and untied and dropped her short terrycloth robe, standing naked in front of me. Susan cupped her perfect breasts and said that she loved showing me her body. With a lustful look in her eyes that I will never forget, she blatantly told me “I want to fuck you so bad.” Susan was an experienced lover and possessed an insatiable desire to pleasure me. Sheena, 22 years-old, San Diego.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

" I had recently turned 18 years-old and Susan was a very attractive 32 year-old divorced Nurse that I babysat for."

So men who are in their 30's and 40's and date 18 and 19 years old females are not creeps?

You women (Feminist & Sapphic Amazons riding on a high horse) gotta get your "morals" in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL at the anonymous below. You men are so insecure. To the author, this series would be 5 out of 5 if you would pick a tense (past, present, or even future, I don't care) and stick with it. Otherwise, I've been enjoying your additions to these classic stories and I am looking forward to your take on a part 3 to this story.

kbone1kbone110 months ago

Peer is a verb-to peep or to come into view. Pier is a dock.

kbone1kbone110 months ago

I took the Brenner family to one of the most beautiful locals for some snorkeling time. I think the word you are looking for is LOCALE as in location

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that in "the 90s and women on ships was a new thing" or that "they separated the men from the women"!These are HUGE NONSENSES!Firstly,women became a common thing in the navy FROM THE 1970s and EVEN BEFORE THAT,so THEY DEFINITELY WERE NOT "A NEW THING" in the 1990s!Then,WOMEN AND MEN ARE NOT SEPARATED IN THE NAVY(they only sleep in separate dorms) where ALL TRAINING IS INTEGRATED,including physical training!STOP WRITING SUCH UNREALISTIC THINGS and WAISTING OUR TIME with it!

And regarding what someone said in a comment,that "you men are so insecure",this is SILLY!MEN ARE NOT "INSECURE",but FEMINISTS CERTAINLY ARE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...