Lesbian Seductress Ch. 03: The Newlywed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting dressed, she led me to the door, kissed me and said with a wry smile: "Welcome to Woman's World, Annie". It was quite the welcome and I couldn't wait to see what lay ahead. But one thing I knew for sure, I had to make Lauren mine and that hug today was just the start.

Monday was and I was anxious to get started in my new job, but even more anxious to pursue Lauren and to see want surprise Mary had for me. Since Lauren made it clear that dress was casual, I wore stylish but comfortable shoes, a just above the knees flared skirt, and a low cut top with a bra that enhanced my breasts. It was an outfit very similar to what Mary wore when I first arrived on Friday. I left my apartment, computer in my briefcase, a headed to work.

I didn't want to be late on my first day, so I got there very early. I entered the main suite and first made my way to the break room for some coffee. Lauren and Mary had not yet arrived, so I went to my office, logged into my computer and waited. I was about to start reading a company policy booklet that was on my desk when I saw that here was a note on my desk addressed to me. I opened the envelope to find it was from Mary. In it was a list of websites she wanted me to visit. Her note was dated Saturday and read:

'Last night was amazing! I had to stop by the office early this morning since I left my car keys in my desk. Visit these websites if you want to see the girls I was telling you about. They won't show their faces for obvious reasons, but I think you will be pleased with their beautiful bodies. And trust me, they have faces to match. Mary.'

I had plenty of time since it was 7:45 and others wouldn't be arriving until around 9. I didn't want to look up these sites on the company computer, so I took mine out and began visiting the sites. Mary was right when she said she had a few surprises for me. The sites featured several photos and videos showing everything but their faces. There were amazing, voluptuous bodies in every kind of pose imaginable, all beautifully taken. Most were au naturelle.

Many of the videos were of the "tit drop" variety where the girl slowly lifts her top allowing her bare breasts to drop down. Each girl had amazing, tempting tits, especially so as they raised their arms and thrusted them out, but one girl stood out. She had a screen name "Lily_Mae". Her breasts were at least a cup size larger than mine, but incredibly firm with perfect sized areolas and nipples that made my mouth water. She was not in any way overweight. She had a slim waist, a tight ass and shapely legs, but it was her tits that were mesmerizing. The had to be double D's. The way they swayed when she moved was so sensual. When she raised her arms over her head, in a sultry pose, they stuck straight out just begging to be sucked. She also took them in her hands, lifted and squeezed them close to the camera. This was a girl I wanted to meet!

Just then I heard someone come into the office and I quickly closed my laptop. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

It was Mary. She was dressed the same way she was Friday, looking sexy as hell. She closed the door behind her.

"Wow, you are here early. Didn't want to be late on your first day. Good move. Did you see my note?", she said as she came to my side.

"I did."

"Well. What do you think about the girls?"

"I'm a little wet. Does that tell you how I feel?"

"Let me see", she said as turned my swivel chair toward her, spread my legs and reached up my skirt, placing her hand on my panties.

"Mmmm. Yes you are!", she said as she began to rub my pussy.

"What are you doing, Mary! Lauren will be here soon!"

"Not for another fifteen minutes. Plus, I locked the door."

This girl was voracious. I was so aroused by the photos and videos. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I was helpless to resist. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Show me the girl you want."

I was getting so aroused as her hand kept rubbing my pussy. I opened my computer and there was Lily_Mae.

"Do you like her big tits, Annie?"

"Yes, they look so full and firm."

"They taste just as good as they look, Annie. And her pussy is even sweeter. She loves hanging them down in my mouth. Would you like that, Annie?", she asked as her hand moved down my panties on to my wet pussy.

"Yes, Mary. Oh, your hand feels so good!"

"You are so beautiful, Annie. I'd do anything for you and if we weren't here right now, I'd be eating your hot pussy."

She removed her hand and brought it up to my mouth. I sucked on her fingers tasting my juices. I was so aroused. Then she leaned in, and we kissed. Her lips were so soft and her tongue meeting mine was so sensual. This girl knew how to press my buttons. I wanted, no I needed her to eat me, but now was not the time. I knew that the rest of the day I would be thinking about it as I began my quest to bring the beautiful Lauren to me.

"I'm here for you whenever you want me, Annie. Oh, and let me know when you want to meet Lily. She doesn't reciprocate but loves being pleasured, especially her breasts which she says are super sensitive. I can attest to that. They are all you imagine and more. Talk later."

She turned and walked out leaving me wanting, but I had to concentrate on my work which Lauren would assign me.

About five minutes later, Lauren arrived and came to my door.

"Hi, Annie. Are you ready for your first day?"

She was so damn beautiful! I had to remember she was my boss and I had to be professional. But I also wanted her.

"I am, Lauren." I got up to meet her. She was dressed in heels and a short dress showing off her shapely legs. "I'd like another hug from you, if you don't mind." This was the first step, remembering our first hugs and her reaction. Now that I knew her husband was away on another one of his long business trips, I thought she may be vulnerable.

"I don't. It's a good way to start the day, Annie."

She came to me, and we embraced. My God, her perfume and that body next to mine was so enticing. I wanted to pull her close, but it was she who pulled me close, her arms wrapped around me, that amazing body pressing against me. I'm sure for her it was innocent, but for me it was so sensual. She held me there for several seconds, loosened our embrace then said: "I need these hugs more than you know, Annie. Let's start every day with a hug, if you don't mind."

"I don't. I'm here for you for whatever you need, Lauren. Any time, any place."

I pulled her back in and this time I felt her body respond to my touch. As we separated, I noticed her hard nipples through her dress. It was the same response she had when we hugged on Friday. She needed sexual attention and I wanted to be there for her.

"Thank you, Annie. I'll keep that in mind. Now let's get to work. I have an assignment for you that I think needs to be looked into."

"What would that be?"

"The trend today of young, beautiful women posing nude on various internet sites earning money for schooling, paying off loans, and other purposes. Most of them are anonymous so it may be difficult to research and identify them. I want our readers to be aware that this is trend is growing. Some of the women are nurses, doctors and even lawyers! Others are simply exhibitionists. I don't want you to take a side. Just present their stories and let our readers decide."

I couldn't believe my ears! My assignment was to try to identify and interview these beautiful, hot girls? Girls I would die to meet and maybe get lucky. My, God! This really had become my dream job!

"Where do I look to find these women?", I asked, pretending not to know.

"Come here. Let me show you."

She sat at my computer and went to Reddit. She pulled up the page of a young doctor who went by the name 'Lila'.

"Now watch."

She clicked on a blurred out portion that had the caption, 'Do you like my tits?' It opened to a video of her in scrubs as she slowly lifted her top, exposing her incredible natural breasts. She removed her top, raised her arms up pushing out her ample, firm, natural breasts. Then she lifted and squeezed them as she moved erotically.

"Do you see what I mean, Annie?"

"Yes I do", I answered as I leaned in peering over Lauren's shoulder, but my attention was on the swell of her breasts.

"My God, Lauren. She has exquisite breasts! They are so big and firm. I'll bet she has a lot of men drooling over them."

"Yes and women too. Look at the comments below and you will see that is true. I was a little surprised at the number of women's comments, which were very suggestive. Look at this one and her response."

'I am a married woman, but I would cross the line to get at those beautiful breasts!', foxylady.

'Foxy, I would like that. Just thinking about your lips on my breasts is making me wet!', Lila.

I noticed Lauren's nipples growing, as were mine, as she read more comments. She seemed to be very interested and a little aroused. It was all I could do to not reach down her dress and into her bra to tweak them. I leaned in a little closer, my left breast now resting on her shoulder. She glanced over to see that my nipples were hard just like hers. Her eyes remained glued to them for several seconds as I pretended not to notice her attention as I read more comments. Another step in my seduction had been taken.

"Wow! That is such an erotic exchange! And there are so many more photos and videos of her! I had no idea, but I must admit, they are very hot."

"Yes it is and yes they are, very hot", she said as she expanded the video to full screen. The sight of this girl moving erotically, squeezing her beautiful breasts and tweaking her hard nipples, and the way Lauren reacted, was getting me so excited.

"And she has an amazing body, but I wonder what she looks like."

"Yes, me too. But, as you will see, almost all of them hide their faces. Many have subscription 'Fans Only' pages, as she does, where they show all, but at a price. These are just a tease to get one to join to see more. I am authorizing you to subscribe to several, try contacting them and maybe set up an interview. Does that intrigue you, Annie?"

"Yes, it does. I must admit that if everyone I research has a body like her, I might cross that line."

I thought this would upset Lauren, but I was wrong.

"Well, if you ever do, let me know. You could include the experience in your piece."

"I'll get on her...I mean it, right away. By the way, Lauren, how did you find out about this trend?"

"Mary mentioned it to me a few weeks ago. She is more into that scene being younger and hipper than I. You are about the same age as she. Maybe she can tell you where to look."

Little did she know that Mary not only knew where to look, but the little minx was the hottest thing in Vancouver. Why she never made a move on Lauren surprised me, even after explaining that it was because she was her superior. So it was up to me and I knew I was on track to reach my goal.

"I'll do that, Lauren. I'll do some research now and show you results before I proceed."

"OK. Make sure you find only hot ones, ha!"

"You know I will. I wouldn't want to make it with a girl that wasn't." I thought I'd take a chance and press the issue a little. "You wouldn't either, would you Lauren, if you were to cross the line?"

"If I were to cross the line, she would have to be as beautiful as you. Nothing less would do."

"Why thank you. Should I take that as a compliment or are you just teasing me?", I asked, my nipples getting even harder.

"Take it as a compliment. You are stunning. I hope you find someone who will love and appreciate you." She got up from my chair and said, "Now get to work!"

She left my office knowing from my video interview how my marriage ended. She was kind and understanding but had no idea that she might be the kind of person I needed.

I spent the rest of the day researching, viewing photos and videos of beautiful girls and women exhibitionists, reading the sexual captions and accompanying comments. Needless to say, I was aroused by much of what saw, but there was a lot more for me to do. It was not going to be easy to contact someone for an interview if they remained anonymous. But then I remembered the list Mary left for me, which might be the obvious choice for actual contact.

Lauren popped in to say goodbye and I continued for another ten minutes before I shut down my computer and got up to leave. Mary met me at the door. I explained the assignment Lauren had given to me.

"Hmm, that's what I suggested to her a while back."

"Yes, Mary, she told me that."

"You didn't tell her about the girls I know on the list I gave you, did you?"

"Of course not, but they would be perfect if any of them would agree to an interview."

"True. Would you like to meet Lily Mae and see where that leads?"

"You know I would."

"I'll see if she can stop by the office sometime."

"I would like that. Let me know if she is interested in doing an interview. We wouldn't reveal her identity, if that is what she wanted."

"I will. Well, gotta hurry. Have a date with my boyfriend tonight. See you tomorrow!"

And off she went. This beautiful, sexy young bisexual whose male companion has no idea about her lesbian side, was probably going to get laid tonight. She had the best of both worlds.

I spent the rest of the week researching and joining the Fans Only sites of several girls. Some showed their face, and most were just average looking, but there were a few others that met the criteria Lauren had required. My attempts to contact them for interviews remained unanswered up to that point. Seems like they wanted to either remain anonymous or were not interested.

Each day started with a warm hug from Lauren, which was as far as I had progressed I my quest to seduce her, until one video gave me an opening. She knocked on my door and came in as I was looking at more sites.

"Hi, Lauren. Want to join me in my research?"

"Sure, why not?", she said as she pulled up a chair and sat beside me. Again, the smell of her perfume, the short skirt revealing those beautiful legs, and the low cut top she wore were distracting but I had to concentrate on my work.

I purposely opened one video entitled, 'Soft Kisses'. It showed two incredibly beautiful, half naked girls kissing, each other's tongue searching, hands running through their hair and down to their breasts. It was incredibly erotic. I wanted to see how it affected Lauren.

"Wow! They are really into it!", Lauren said, eyes glued to the video.

"Have you ever kissed a girl, Lauren?"

"No, I haven't. Especially not that way", she said.

I looked down at her top and noticed that her nipples, like mine, were visible through her top.

"Do you think they are acting or are they really enjoying it?", she asked.

"I know they are enjoying it. Just look at them", I said, knowing that would elicit the obvious question.

"Have you ever kissed a girl, Annie?"

"Yes, Lauren, I have, and it is so much more sensual than a man's kiss. A woman's lips are so soft and sweet, and they are so gentle when they kiss. Are you telling the truth saying you've never tried it, maybe even when you were a teen practicing with a girlfriend?"

"Not even then."

"I can show you if you'd like." Here was my opening. The next step.

She turned to face me and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I don't know, Annie."

"I promise you it won't hurt. You might even like it."

"As long as you promise", she said smiling.

We closed our eyes and drew closer. I placed my hand on hers as our lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. I felt her hand move up my arm as we continued. She seemed really into it, so I took a chance. I opened my mouth and moved the tip of my tongue onto her lips hoping she would join in. I felt a twinge in my pussy as her tongue met mine, her hand now resting on my neck, mine on her side, just below her breast. I didn't want to press too hard, worried I might be pushing it. We kissed gently, softly, sensually, my hand moving up so that my thumb made contact with her under breast, gently pushing up enough for her to feel me. We finally broke the long, sensual kiss and I heard her sigh.

"Well, Lauren, was I right?"

"Yes, that was so beautiful. I've never been kissed like that before, Annie."

I glanced down at her now even larger nipples straining against her top.

"Well, by the looks of our breasts, we both enjoyed it", I joked.

She looked down. "Oh my God! I guess we did! I'm so embarrassed!"

"There's no need to be, Lauren. That was just verification that it aroused you and there's nothing wrong with that, now is there?"

"No, it's just that..." And then she suddenly stopped in mid-sentence and stood up.

"Just that what, Lauren?"

"My husband has been away for so long and won't be back for another few months setting up an office in Mexico. Your hugs and now this kiss are the only acts of affection I've gotten in such a long time. I feel so guilty because it felt so good."

"There's no need to feel guilty. Like I told you my first day at work, I'm here for you, whatever the need. And if you need to be kissed, let me be the one."

I stood next to her and felt confident that I had her where I wanted her. I looked deep into her eyes and brought her close to me again. I ran my fingers through her hair and whispered,

"It's just a kiss, Lauren, just a kiss."

When I saw her eyes close, I moved in. Our lips met again, mouths open, tongues intertwining in another amazing kiss, but this time with more passion. I felt her melt into my arms, her hand running up my side. I heard her moan as her tongue danced on mine. I pulled her closer, feeling our bodies moving on each other. I wanted to take her right there and then, but she suddenly pulled back.

"Oh, God Annie. I can't do this. I'm married and this is so wrong."

"I understand, Lauren and I'm sorry."

"No, please don't be! No one forced me to kiss you. It was so beautiful, but I had to stop myself before it went too far because it could have."

She stepped back and composed herself.

"Now, back to business! Do you have any girls lined up for interviews?"

"Possibly. Mary actually knows a girl on Reddit. I've seen her photos and videos. You can't see her face, but if it matches her body, she is a buxom beauty."

"Do you have a second to show me?"

"Sure."

I hadn't put my laptop in my bag, so I opened it up to Lily Mae's page and opened the video that turned me on earlier.

"Oh my God! They are incredible! And all natural! See what you can do. I'm dying to see if her face does match that body."

"Will do. Have a good night."

"You too. Annie. Bye."

Three weeks had gone by, and I was still deep into my research. I had been with Mary only one more time and, yes, it was spectacular. My search for these internet girls was hitting dead ends. Each time I made contact with one, it turned out they were not interested in any kind of interview.

My seduction of Lauren was still at the hugging stage. That amazing kissing episode, still fresh in my mind, was a one time event. But things were about to change. It was a Monday. I had been buried in my work and still at my desk. Everyone else had left. I finally packed up and was leaving the office my phone dinged. It was a message from Mary.

'Why don't you stop by after dinner. I might have a surprise for you!'

'OK, see you around seven. Bye'

I wondered what this vixen had in store for me, but whatever it was, I was ready.

After eating, I changed into sneakers, a short skirt, and a button down shirt and took an Uber to Mary's condo. I knocked on the door.

"Come in, Annie."

I opened the door to see Mary and this beautiful, buxom girl sitting on her couch.

"Annie, I'd like you to meet Liz Allen, aka Lily Mae."