Lesbian Seductress Ch. 03: The Newlywed Pt. 02

Story Info
Former newlywed Annie seduces here beautiful married boss.
15k words
4.82
19.8k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
232 Followers

Lesbian Seductress Chapter 3: The Newlywed Part 2

*This is a continuation of "The Newlywed" where recently married Annie Turner was seduced by Lynn Bowman into lesbian sex. In this story, she begins her personal lesbian exploration and attempts to seduce her beautiful married boss.

The Newlywed Part 2

As I mentioned in my previous story, I accepted a position in Vancouver as an assistant to the editor-in-chief of a publishing company after my short-lived marriage came to an end. Lynn Bowman, the teenage seductress, introduced me to the erotic, sensual world of lesbian sex and submission. I now find myself searching for the pleasure that world can give me. Here is the rest of my story.

After Lynn's departure, I found myself desperate to find beautiful women to be with. I applied for the aforementioned position and readied myself for a video interview with the person who would soon be my boss. Lauren Kelly was Women's World editor-in-chief. WW was a relatively new internet magazine dedicated to young women. As much as I could tell from a video interview, she was quite beautiful, and my thoughts immediately went to the obvious. All went well and she set up a meeting at her office for the following week. That was enough time for me to do a little research on Lauren.

I found that she was 30 years old and married for two years to a man who traveled extensively as part of his job as a systems analyst. She was a graduate of the University of Toronto School of Journalism and former runner-up to Miss Universe Canada. I, of course, looked up her photos and she did not disappoint. She was all of five foot six, with beautiful long legs, a slim waist and ample breasts. Her chestnut hair, blue eyes and cherry lips completed the total package. She was a knockout.

Digging a little further, I searched for "Lauren Kelly nude" thinking nothing would show up, but I was wrong. It seems that after the Miss Universe Canada pageant, Playboy approached her to do a classy pictorial. My God, it was incredible! She was gorgeous and her poses were so sexy and tasteful. Her breasts were perfection, full with sweet pink areolas and tempting nipples. Her shaven pussy was barely visible, but the entirety of her amazing body had me masturbating the entire week before our meeting. All I could think about was my hands and mouth all over that amazing body and hers on mine. It was then I decided that, if I got the job, I was going to do all I could to bring her to me.

Finally, it was Friday and the day of our meeting arrived. I dressed very professionally in heels, nylons, a knee length gray skirt, white blouse and pearls. When I entered her office waiting room, the secretary, a pretty, blond in her early twenties like me, with heels, a short, flared skirt and low cut top greeted me. This pleased me. It was a relaxed dress code that allowed this young thing to show her stuff, which was quite enticing and very much on display.

"Good morning, Ms. Turner. I'm Mary. Ms. Kelly will see you as soon as she is done with her zoom call. Please have a seat."

I did as she asked and took a seat facing her. The desk, being the open variety, allowed me to have a view of her shapely, nylon clad legs. As she took her seat, she crossed them, her skirt riding up and gathered behind her exposing the tops of her thigh highs. I tried to stay calm and professional, but I found myself drawn to the display. This was so similar to the way I was introduced to Lynn on the train. I wasn't sure, at first, if this was just innocent or a tease. Either way, I was enjoying the show. I didn't think she noticed my staring since she was busy on her computer. But each time she crossed and uncrossed those sexy legs, I caught a little glimpse of her panties. I was seriously distracted but I had to remember why I was there. Just then the phone rang.

"Yes, Ms. Kelly. I will send her in. Ms. Turner, Ms. Kelly will see you now. Please follow me."

She led me to her office door where I was greeted by Lauren. She was dressed in high heels and nylons, a shorter than expected black skirt which showed off her shapely legs and a white button down blouse. The top two buttons were undone so that I could see the swell of her breasts. She was so much more beautiful in person.

"Good morning, Annie. I'm Lauren Kelly. So nice to meet you."

She reached out to shake my hand. Her touch was so gentle and warm.

"Please sit down."

I sat down in front of her desk to begin what I though was a final interview.

"Annie, I looked over your resume and you will be happy to know that I have decided that you are the one. Your video interview was so impressive, it was an easy decision for me. And now that I've met you, I realize that you are not only qualified but even more beautiful in person."

"Oh, thank you, Ms. Kelly and so are you."

"Please call me Lauren. We are very informal around here. You will be our lead writer and my assistant. Your office will be adjacent to mine since we will be working closely together."

She had no idea how much that phrase turned me on!

"I am so grateful; I could just hug you! Do you mind?", I asked, hoping she would accept my show of affection.

"Of course not!", she answered.

She rose from her desk and came around to meet me. I reached out and we embraced. Oh, God! She smelled so good! And even though it was a brief hug, the touch of her body against mine was enough to get me wet.

"That was quite nice, Annie", she said as she looked into my eyes. "It's been a while since anyone has hugged me."

"Any time you need one, I'm here for you, Lauren", I said as I pulled her close and embraced her, this time pressing my body even more against hers. I felt her lean into me. Breasts pressed against mine, then slowly pulled away as our eyes met. I knew it had an effect on her because I could see the outline of her now hard nipples through her top. Needless to say, so were mine. I wanted so much to just reach out and tweak them. My God, she was so damn beautiful.

"Thank you, Annie. I needed that. Let me show you your office."

I followed behind her noticing her tight ass and shapely calves as she led me in. She was an incredibly desirable woman and I wanted her. The hugs we shared told me she needed attention. Attention I could gladly give her.

"Does this please you, Annie?"

"Yes, it is perfect. I'm so glad to be working closely with you and I don't mean just next door", I teased.

"I'm looking forward to that also", she said. "If you need anything, just ask my secretary, Mary."

"Will do."

"I will see you Monday then. Have a great weekend. And dress here is casual."

We shook hands and I left as she closed the door behind me. Mary was still at her desk, skirt still riding high, barely covering her silky thighs. Damn, she was hot!

"Congratulations, Ms. Turner. You will love working for Ms. Kelly."

"Thanks, Mary. And you can call me Annie."

"OK, Annie. If you aren't doing anything later, why don't you join me for drinks and dinner. I'll clue you in on all the office workings."

"That sounds great! I'm ready to celebrate."

"Meet me at The Flying Pig at seven. Dress is casual."

"OK, see you there." I was hoping she would still be wearing what she had on. I was looking forward to getting to know her and what the situation was at the office. She was the kind of girl I was interested in; beautiful, sexy, curvaceous and young. I didn't know where this night would lead, but I was anxious to find out.

I went back to my apartment, took a shower and got dressed a grabbed a light lunch. Later, I got ready to meet Mary. I threw on a short skirt and button down blouse and headed down to the Pig. I arrived a little early and took a booth in the back. The place was almost empty, and I was told the younger crowd usually arrived around nine on a Friday. I ordered a drink and waited for Mary's arrival. A couple of minutes later she walked in and, yes, she was wearing the same clothes she had on earlier with one slight modification: she was braless. It was all I could do not to stare as she greeted me.

"Hi, Annie. Hope you didn't wait too long. I'm usually punctual but I had a few things to do after work and just had enough time to run home, take off my bra, brush my hair and hurry down here."

"I hadn't noticed", I lied. "I guess you can't go without it in the office."

"True. With men and even some women, that would be too much of a distraction. Lauren would never allow it. But it feels so good. You should try it. You've got the body for it."

"As do you. Have a seat."

Instead of sitting across from me, she slid in beside me on the bench seat. I looked down and her skirt was above the tops of her thigh highs. I looked up and noticed her cleavage and nipples pressing against her top. She definitely did not need a bra. They were high and firm. She was so tempting without even realizing how I felt about women. The waiter came with the drink she ordered as she came in. We both ordered sandwiches and toasted to my new job.

"So, Annie, what would you like to know about working at Women's World?"

"I'd like to know what it is like working for Lauren."

"She is as kind and understanding as she is beautiful. Did you know that she was runner up to Miss Canada Universe?"

"Yes, and seeing her for the first time, I can understand why. She is incredibly gorgeous."

"That she is. Did you know that she posed for Playboy?"

"No", I again lied. "Is her pictorial on the internet?"

"Yes. Would you like to see it? I have the photos on my phone. She is quite famous around the office."

"Oh, I don't know if that would be right. I might look at her differently."

"They are just pictures. She wouldn't have posed if she didn't want to be seen."

"Well, alright."

She took out her phone and moved closer to me, her thighs now touching mine and her left breast pressed against my arm.

"Isn't she beautiful? Look at those breasts. And this one where she raises her hands over her head. She is so hot!"

I was beginning to think Mary had the hots for her which meant she might like girls, so I decided to bait her. "Yes she is. Her husband is a lucky man. If I were he, she would never get any rest. I would be all over her."

"Mmmm, you and me both", she said, confirming my suspicions.

"You better put that phone away before I get too excited."

"Are you saying you would do her?"

"I would. How about you?" This was getting us both aroused and I could see her nipples growing and noticed her hand up her skirt.

"Oh, yes. If she weren't my boss, I would make a move on her. I would do for her what her husband doesn't."

"What do you mean?"

"He is always away on business, sometimes for months at a time. I know that she is lonely. I can sense it."

Now those hugs we had made sense.

"Look at that beautiful, sensuous body", she said, her hand still between her legs rubbing her pussy.

She then brought up the photo of her in a fancy tub, leaning back, her breasts glistening, wet and soapy. The two of us were getting so aroused. I reached down and ran my hand up my thighs and started rubbing myself also.

"How aroused are you right now, Annie?"

"Very. She is a goddess."

She set the phone down and I felt her hand on my thigh, her breast now pressed hard against my arm. She drew closer and whispered in my ear, "Let's get out of here. Come to my place and I'll show you what I would do to her."

"But our food..."

"Fuck the food." Her hand was now on top of mine, rubbing my aching pussy. "I want to eat YOU!"

As she was rubbing me, my free hand reached over and squeezed her breast. She was kissing my ear and neck, driving me crazy. This young, hot vixen was all over me, both of us so aroused by erotic Playboy photos of the incredibly beautiful woman we both worked for and wanted. I knew then that she was intentionally giving me a show in the office today and most likely saw me staring. She had me so worked up, I had to give in. I hadn't eaten pussy for weeks and soon I would get my fill.

"Yes, let's go", I said as we got up and left payment on the table.

Seems her condo building was only two doors down. We got into the elevator, and she pressed the button for the 23rd floor. She pushed me up against the back wall and moved her hand up my skirt. As it reached the 8th floor, she reached back and hit the stop button. She dropped to her knees, pulled my panties aside and began licking my pussy. God, she was so good. I stood there stunned, back against the wall as she brought my cunt onto to her hungry mouth.

"Mmmmm. You taste just the way I thought you would!"

Then she stood up and put the elevator back in motion. She wrapped he arms around me and kissed me. I could taste myself on her sweet lips as our tongues danced together. I couldn't believe this pretty young thing had taken control the way she did. We held that passionate kiss until the elevator reached its destination.

We arrived at the 23rd floor and made our way to her condo. She opened the door and as we entered, she again took control. She moved me back against the wall and closed in. She began with a passionate, soft kiss then softly said, "I wanted you the first time I saw you in your interview video. I wore these thigh highs especially for you, hoping you would notice and want me too."

Her hand again moved up my skirt and began rubbing me.

"I saw you watching me cross my legs. I pulled my skirt up for you. Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes, Mary, I did."

She kissed me again, this time with so much more passion. Then she moved down to my shirt and undid the buttons, her other hand still working my pussy. She reached around behind me and undid the clasp, releasing my aching breasts. She pulled the shirt off and threw my bra aside.

"God, Annie! They are so beautiful!"

She stepped back and took them both in her hands, lifting and gently squeezing, then rubbing her fingers over my now hard, distended nipples. She pulled down her top exposing her own beautiful breasts, took them in her hands and began rubbing her nipples onto mine. This girl was good. She was so fucking hot and so skilled.

"Now it's time to finish you."

She stepped back and again kissed me, then moving down to my breasts, she took each in her hands, lifting and squeezing. She tweaked each nipple, leaned in and began first licking then taking each nipple in, her tongue swirling on them then gently biting. Finally, she sucked on each nipple sending me into ecstasy.

"Your breasts are amazing, Annie", she said as she continued. "Your nipples are so hard! Mmmmm."

"Oh, Mary! My God, you are sooooo good!", I sighed as I watched her expert mouth work them so skillfully.

"The best is yet to come, Annie. I'm going to devour your pussy and make you scream my name."

She again rose up and, as we kissed, she undid the zipper on my skirt and let it drop to the floor. She dropped to her knees and pulled down my panties. I could feel her fingers tracing their way up my legs then on my thighs, finally reaching their goal.

"Tell me what you would do to Lauren, Annie."

"I would lick her pussy until she came!"

"Do you mean like this?", she teased as her tongue softly touched my pussy, flicking up and down.

"Oh, yes, Mary! Just like that!"

"Did you imagine me eating your pussy today?", she asked as she continued feasting on my clit.

"Oh, yes! You are so fucking hot!!", I screamed.

"Did you want to do me, Annie?", her tongue now driving deep into my pussy, her hands on my ass lifting me to her.

"Oh, God! Yes!!! I want to eat your pussy!!! Oh, Mary! I'm going to cum!!

She was so skillful, taking me to a place I had never been. I was almost delirious as my vagina exploded, my sweet juices flowing onto her pretty mouth.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! MMMMMMMM!! OOOOHHHHH Maaaaary!! "

"Mmmmm, Annie, you taste so sweet! I love your pussy."

This was so much better than my experience with Alice on the train. We were both novices when it came to eating pussy. But Mary, on the other hand, was so experienced and knew exactly what to do and what to say. She was incredible!

"Oh, Mary! That was incredible!"

Now it was my turn to please her. I took her in my arms, and we kissed, again tasting my juices on her lips and tongue. I backed her up to her couch and removed her top which she had earlier pulled down. Then I removed her skirt. To my surprise and delight, she was not wearing panties as she was at the office. Her clean shaven pussy was wet and so tempting. All that remained were her sexy thigh high nylons, which had turned me on at the office. They accentuated her shapely calves and silky thighs.

"My God, Mary, you are so beautiful."

I once again pulled her close to me and began caressing her breasts. They were so firm, so perfect, her nipples so hard. She placed her hand on my head and guided me down to them.

"Suck them, Annie!"

I took them in my hands and fastened my lips onto her breast sucking on the nipple like a baby feeding on her mother.

"Mmmmm. That feels so good. Let me see you lick them."

I did as she asked, running my tongue all over them then gently biting on each nipple.

"That's right, Annie. Just like that. I love watching that pretty mouth on my tits."

With that, she held both of them and began feeding me, bringing each breast to me and telling me what she wanted.

"Now kiss them underneath." I knelt and did as she asked as she raised her arms and laid them onto my lips. She was so erotic. I could feel the weight of them as I lifted them with my lips as I moved to her distended, hard nipples. I again took them in, moving from one to the other as she watched, eyes half closed, head tilted back.

"Mmmmm, that's feels so good. That's right, Annie. Just like that. Now suck them nice and hard", she said as she placed her hand on the back of my head and pushed her breasts onto my hungry mouth. I took them in my hands and sucked, popping them in and out. She was so aroused, her body moving sensually as my hand moved to her wet pussy. Now it was time to finish her.

I sat her down, spread her legs and dropped down to her feet. I began kissing her nylon clad feet, working my way up her shapely calves to her bare thighs. I could smell juices from her glistening pussy as I kissed and licked all around it, teasing her.

"Yes, Annie. Mmmmm. Please eat me!", she cried as she thrusted her pussy onto my hungry mouth.

I could sense that she was already close to climaxing, so I wasted no time. I spread her lips and found her clit, sucking, gently biting and licking while my finger penetrated deep into her tight vagina.

"OHHHHH. Annie!!", she moaned. "YES, YES, YES!!! Fuck me hard!!!"

I picked up the pace, voraciously licking and while rubbing her clit. I felt her tense up as she moved on my mouth.

"OOOOOHHHHH!! Fuck me!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!

Her juices flowed as she reached orgasm.

We fell into each other's arms and kissed. There I was, the first day at the office and seduced by this beautiful, sexy young girl; all brought about by the erotic pictorial of our incredibly beautiful boss. What a perfect way to begin my journey into lesbianism.

"Annie, that was so good. I hope this won't be a one and done."

"It won't be, Mary. It won't be. You were spectacular!"

"That's good to hear, but please don't tell my boyfriend if you ever meet him", she chuckled.

"Wow! That makes you even hotter! He has no idea you have a lesbian side?"

"Not a clue. I have a few girls I hook up with occasionally, and each has a guy but like girls also. Each one is as hot and beautiful as you, Annie."

"Lucky you."

"And I'm sure they would love you."

That was what I needed to hear. I was all in! "As long as you don't mind sharing, I'm game."

"I don't. And I have a few surprises for you. You will see Monday at the office."

Novella23
Novella23
232 Followers