Lesbian Seductress Ch. 03: The Newlywed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
228 Followers

I thought, 'Now this is a surprise!' She stood up, walked over, and shook my hand. "Hello, Annie. I've heard so much about you. You are as pretty and sexy as Mary said."

I was speechless. She was stunning. It was the cherry atop that incredible body. She was dressed in sandals that accentuated her shapely calves, a short skirt and a low cut halter top that barely covered her magnificent breasts. I could see her nipples through her top; she was braless, but they were high and firm. She had brown hair and green eyes, and lips to die for. She was much more beautiful than I imagined. Her face was a perfect match for that fabulous body.

"I..I", I couldn't speak.

"I told you she was beautiful", Mary said. "Looks like she has left you speechless."

"I hear your boss wants you to interview a girl like me for your magazine"

"Yes she does."

"I'm OK with that if you keep my identity a secret. Will you do that?"

"Of course", I said, my eyes drifting down to her breasts. I know I had to be professional but all I could think about was her tits and those videos.

We sat down and I took notes while she explained why she decided to pose for such erotic photos and videos. She originally created a Fans Only pay site to help pay off her student loans, but it became so successful, she continued posting even after she made enough to do so. She wouldn't tell me how much she has made, but she has quit her secretarial position at a well-known law firm to concentrate on her website. She explained that she wanted to get the most out of this with that fabulous body and that someday she would return to a secretarial position. She had no boyfriend but dated men and loved being pleasured by other girls.

She used Mary's computer to show me photos and videos not on her Reddit posts. They were much higher in quality and much more erotic, again not revealing her face. I was getting so aroused. There were girls playing with her incredible breasts, lifting, squeezing and sucking them. Some of the videos had sound where you could hear her moaning with pleasure. I was getting so aroused. She was sitting close to me, her breasts begging to be touched. My nipples were hard and showing though my top.

"Do you like my website?"

"Very much."

"I can see that you do. Your nipples look quite hard, as are mine", she said as she ran her fingers across them. "Do you want to feel how hard they are, Annie?"

"I do."

She turned to face me and I reached out to touch them. I pinched them lightly and heard her moan.

"Mmmmm. They are so sensitive, and you have a gentle touch. You want to see them, don't you, Annie?"

"Yes", I said, my eyes fixed on her cleavage. The way they rose and fell with each breath she took was so sensual. She began rubbing her nipples making them even harder.

"Do you like my tit drop videos, Annie?"

"Yes, I love the way they spring out when you lift your top off. They are so big but so firm, so tempting."

She stood up and stepped back. "Would like to see a tit drop?"

"You know I would."

With that, she slowly began lifting off her top, revealing the underside of her amazing breasts. She kept them covered, teasing me, making me wait for the reveal. With her arms raised she, then made a quick move lifting her top, uncovering her big tits. They stuck straight out. I was mesmerized. They were so round, so big with no gap between them. Those nipples looked mouthwatering, and I knew that soon I could be feeding on them, burying my face between them, kissing, licking, biting and sucking on them. She took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts.

"How does it feel, Annie?"

"So firm and heavy. They feel just the way I thought they would. They are beautiful."

"Feel how hard you are making my nipples, Annie."

I tweaked each one, feeling them grow to my touch. Then I lifted and squeezed her ample breasts as she raised her arms up pushing them out to me. Her sighs told me she loved the way I pleasured them.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good. Come with me, Annie." She sat me down on the couch next to Mary, who had her hand down her pants, pleasuring herself. She told me to slide down a bit so that she could straddle my thighs. She pulled up her skirt exposing her bare pussy. She took off her top and threw it on the floor. Her breasts were above me, inches from my mouth. She lowered the undersides to me, and I reached up to kiss them. She moved from side to side, rubbing them on my lips. They felt so heavy as I pushed up on them with my mouth.

"Take them, Annie. I want to see that beautiful mouth on my aching breasts. I want you to lick my nipples."

I did as she asked, gently licking on each one, up and down, feeling her nipples getting even harder and more distended.

"Oh, God! That feels so fucking good, Annie!"

I continued licking them, teasing her for as long as she wanted. I could see in her eyes how aroused she was as she watched me every move. I loved the feel of her nipples on the tip of my tongue as I swirled it around them. They were so succulent.

Then I cupped them as she leaned into me. They felt so amazing. I kissed them all over. I ran my fingers over her hard nipples the again licked them, swirling my tongue and gently biting them. After a short time, she had enough of foreplay.

"I need you to suck them, Annie."

She dropped them into my mouth, and I began feeding on them, moving from one to the other, back and forth as they swayed above me. I held them in my hands and sucked hard, popping them in and out.

"That's right, Annie. Yes", she moaned.

By this time Mary had removed her clothes. Not to be outdone, noticing that my legs were spread, she crawled onto the floor, pushed my skirt up around my waist and pulled down my panties. She made her way to my pussy, first using her fingers to tease, then her mouth to pleasure me. I kept sucking and fondling those amazing tits as Lily moaned in ecstasy. Mary wasn't kidding when she said her tits were very sensitive.

"Oh, God, Annie. I love the way you suck them! Mmmmmm."

Mary continued gently licking me as Lily reached down and gathered her skirt around her waist.

"Now it's time for you to lick my pussy, Annie."

She raised up, placed her hands on the top of the couch, and positioned her pussy close to my hungry mouth. She lowered it down to me and I began licking. Mary was still pleasuring me and began to pick up the pace. She was so good, and I wanted to climax, but I had to take care of Lily at the same time. What a picture this was, three beautiful, sensual girls just going at it.

I could sense that Lily was getting close. She was pushing her cunt on to me, moving up and down to the rhythm of my licking. It wouldn't be long before she climaxed. I grabbed her firm ass and dove deep into her hot, wet pussy.

"OH, Annie! Fuck yes!! Yes! Yes! OOOOOOHHHHHH!! AAAAAHHHHH!!

She exploded, juices flowing. This gave Mary the green light to finish me the way only she could. It wasn't more than a minute later that I felt an incredible orgasm coming. In the meantime, Lily moved back down and dropped her tits back into my mouth. I was in sheer ecstasy, my hips thrusting, lifting my hot pussy onto the most skillful cunt licker I may ever met while sucking on those beautiful, delicious breasts.

"That's right, Annie. Suck them! Yes! Mary is going to make you cum!"

"Mary!! Oh, Mary!! Fuck!! I'm cumming!!! AAAAAHHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHHH!!"

That was an unbelievable episode. "Lily Mae" was everything and more than I expected. Mary was spectacular, as usual. I couldn't wait to tell Lauren I got an interview but wouldn't reveal to her how I secured the sit down or that Mary was involved. I was ready to take the final steps in her seduction.

The next morning, I returned to the my office to begin writing Lily's story. Lauren was busy in other parts of the building with the marketing and advertising people. I couldn't wait to tell her the news and was hoping our daily hug would lead to much more than a kiss. I had so much to show her since Liz gave me a password to her Fans Only page.

Mary was at her desk collecting articles for Lauren from other writers. It seems that all the girls who were employed at Women's World were young and pretty. Imagine that!

The morning flew by as I typed at my computer. I was wondering if photos and/or videos of Lily Mae could be a part of the article. Liz had given me permission to do so, but I had to run it by legal, which gave their approval. I had so many to choose from and would ask her for her opinion. If they got her aroused, she might be vulnerable to my subtle sexual advances.

It wasn't until after lunch that Lauren returned to her office. I went next door and knocked.

"Come in."

"Lauren, I've got great news!"

"Well? Don't keep me in suspense, Annie."

"I got the interview you wanted with Lily Mae!"

She jumped up from behind her desk and quickly came to me.

"Now that deserves a big hug!!"

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed so hard I thought she would crack my ribs. Still holding me, she loosened her grip, looked me in the eyes and said, "I knew you were the one!", then pulled me in again. I loved the way her body fit with mine. I wanted her so much.

She broke away and asked, "How did you manage that?"

"I can't tell you. She wants to remain anonymous, but she did give me great insight on how and why she does what she does, including a password to her Fans Only page which has much more explicit, erotic photos and videos."

"Does she reveal her face?"

"No, but I can tell you that she is stunning."

"I'd like to see her page, if you don't mind."

"Of course. Grab a chair. I must warn you, they are very erotic."

"Noted", she said as she sat beside me.

First I showed her photos of Lily completely nude, shaved pussy on display.

"She has an amazing body, Annie."

"Yes. It's too bad you can't see her face. I was mesmerized by her beauty and had to compose myself for the interview."

"Were her breasts as big as the photos show and did you actually see them?

"Yes and yes. They are real. She even let me touch them to prove they were natural."

I could see Lauren's nipples through her blouse. She was getting aroused. I had to make a move.

"Have you ever touched another girl's breasts or have a girl touch yours, Lauren?"

"No, never."

"Look at this video."

I pulled up Lily's hottest tit drop video I could find that ended with another girl standing behind her, reaching around to lift and squeeze her breasts.

"Look at the way she fondles them; so gentle."

"I wish my husband would do that for me."

"He wouldn't be able to treat them the way a woman would, Lauren. Would you like me to show you?"

"I...I", she hesitated, but I continued.

"It won't hurt, I promise. It's just part of my research and will show you how she feels."

When she didn't object, I stood up and went behind her.

"Raise your arms a little, Lauren."

She did as I asked. A reached around and cupped her breasts, gently lifting and squeezing while running my fingers across her now very hard nipples. I heard her sigh but didn't want to press on, so I released them. I wanted her to want more. I sat back down beside her, ready for the next step.

"Well, how did that feel?"

"Wonderful. You were right. My husband's touch is not the same. You are so gentle."

"Yes, now would you like to touch mine?"

"I don't know if... I've never..."

"Well, it's about time you do. You might like it. It's not every day a girl asks you to feel her breasts", I said jokingly. "It's OK, Lauren."

"OK."

She moved behind me and reached around, cupping and lifting my breasts as I had to hers.

"Touch my nipples, Lauren. Feel how excited you've made them."

I felt her fingers teasing, responding to her touch.

"They feel good, don't they?"

"Yes, I have to admit."

"I told you. It's the same with kissing, or have you forgotten."

"No, I haven't forgotten. It was beautiful."

"So you liked kissing me?"

"I did."

I looked in her eyes and moved in. When she didn't back away, I asked, "Would you like to kiss me again, Lauren?"

"Well, I...", she hesitated.

"Remember, it's just a kiss." I drew her to me.

I leaned in and our lips met. This time it was her tongue that searched for mine. She placed her hand on my cheek and mine went to her side. As we kissed, I reached out to again cup her breast as I had done earlier. I felt her giving in to me. Again, I pulled back knowing she wanted more, but this was not the time or place. What I really wanted to do was tear open her blouse, unhook her bra, toss it aside and bury my face in her beautiful breasts.

"That was so much better than before, Lauren."

"Yes, it was."

"Your lips are so soft. Forgive me if I got carried away feeling your breast. I couldn't help myself. You are so beautiful."

"Did you hear me complain? It's OK. It felt right and, I must admit, you proved to me that a woman's touch is all you said it was. I can see why that video turned Lily on the way it did. I guess I'll have to imagine what that would feel like."

Was she being innocent or inviting me to show her? Either way, she was turning me on. I was now ready to take the next step. I knew that if the right situation presented itself, my seduction would be complete. I decided to throw in all my chips.

"What are you doing this evening? It's Friday and if you have nothing planned, I'd like to invite you to dinner at my apartment to start your weekend."

"I'd love that. I've been alone for a while now, buried in my work, and I could use some companionship."

"Great. Come over around six and dress casual, but I'd prefer it if you dressed sexy", I teased.

"I'll surprise you. Can I bring anything?'

"Just that fabulous body!"

"Why, Annie. You are such a flirt! See you at six."

"Can I have a goodbye hug and kiss?"

"Why not."

It was a quick, friendly hug and kiss.

"See you tonight, Annie. We'll celebrate your first big success!"

I was quite sure that I had her where I wanted her. Her husband was away, and had been for quite a while, and wouldn't be back anytime soon. She was desperate for affection and intimacy. She was vulnerable. I was going to make her mine. I was going to make her feel sexual pleasures no man could give her and teach her to do the same for me. I felt myself getting wet with anticipation and couldn't wait to get home. Shortly after returning to my apartment, I sat on my couch and began to rub myself thinking of what I was going to do to Lauren. It wasn't long before I climaxed.

It was five o'clock and I had my sauce simmering and my meatballs in the oven. I had candles lit and the mood was set. I dressed in my shortest, flared skirt and a short, low cut halter top that showed off my braless breasts and flat stomach. I was hoping she would take my hint and dress as provocatively as I did.

It was five minutes to six when my intercom buzzed.

"Yes?"

"Hey, Annie. It's Lauren."

"Come on up!"

I heard her on the stairs and opened the door. What I saw was a different Lauren. She also wore a short, flared skirt, almost like a schoolgirl. Her heels accentuated her long, shapely legs. Her top was low cut and as she drew closer, I could tell she was braless by the way her firm breasts moved freely underneath. We hugged briefly and I welcomed her in.

"Wow, you have a beautiful apartment!"

"Thank you and, may I say, you look amazing. I see you dressed sexy like I asked."

"I haven't done so for quite a while. It feels good. And you look pretty hot yourself, Annie."

"Well, I couldn't ask you to dress that way if I didn't."

"We make quite a pair. If I weren't married, I think we could go out and get lucky tonight."

"The way you look, you still might", I teased and pulled her close, hugging her, feeling that hot body pressed against me hoping that soon it would be mine. "Especially with this braless pair of amazing titties", I teased as my hand squeezed her breast. I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and began to release her, but she pulled me in, kissing me softly on the lips.

"Kisses on the cheek?", she said in a sultry whisper. "I don't think so, not after the way you showed me how a woman should be kissed."

This time we kissed the way she wanted to be kissed, mouths open, tongues softly touching, our hot bodies pressed together, her hands running up my side, coming to rest just under my right breast. I felt her gentle touch as she cupped it. I knew then why she came. I wanted to back her up against the door and ravage her, but that could wait.

"Now, Annie, wasn't that a lot nicer?"

"Mmmmm. You are so right, Lauren. Now let's eat", I said, thinking the only thing I wanted to eat was her pussy! That would be dessert if she were serving it up.

Dinner was ready and we sat down to enjoy the spaghetti and meatballs I had prepared. After dinner, I was anxious to proceed with my seduction. We moved to my couch, each with a glass of wine. My God, she was so beautiful. Her short skirt barely covered her panties, those long, shapely legs on full display. When she crossed them, exposing more of her silky thighs, it was all I could do not to run my hands all over them. And the fact that she was braless had me so aroused. She was my first seduction and I wanted her more than ever. I knew that she was vulnerable, and I couldn't let this opportunity slip through my fingers.

"That was a wonderful meal, Annie. Thank you. Now what do you have planned for us tonight?"

"You are quite welcome." Now it was time for my final step. "Lauren, you haven't seen all the videos from Lily's Fans Only site, have you?"

"No, only the ones you showed me at the office."

"Let me remind her how incredible Lily's breasts are." I opened my laptop to one of her more erotic tit drop videos. "Look at the way she teases the viewer."

I selected a video that showed Lily slowing removing each breast from her bra, raising her arms, lifting and squeezing each then rubbing her nipples as she sighed. The caption read, 'Would you suck on them? Girls invited also'.

"Lauren, look at the comments, especially those from girls."

'I'm married and my husband wants to watch me do you.'

'I'm a straight girl but I think you are turning me. They are incredible! And, yes, I would!'

'I want you to drop them in my mouth.'

"I've never been with another girl, but I'd cross the line for your beautiful tits!"

"God, Annie, this is so erotic!"

I could tell the video had her aroused just by looking at the front of her top. It was time to probe.

"If she were here, would you be tempted, Lauren?"

"Yes, I would be tempted. They are so perfect, so full and firm, and she knows how to get to even a straight girl like me. Wow! Did I just admit that out loud?!"

"Yes you did. Now you've got me aroused."

"Would you like to see the most erotic video I found?"

"Do you mean more erotic than this one and the video of the girl fondling her breasts you showed me in the office?"

"Much more", I assured her. "Are you game?"

"Yes, I'm game. Show me", she confessed.

I pulled up a video that showed a girl pleasuring her breasts while Lily moaned and ran her fingers through her hair. I could see Lauren's nipples getting hard again.

"Her breasts are amazing, and she told me she loves to have them sucked." If she only knew that I had tasted them.

"Yes, it certainly looks that way. And that girl is so good, especially the way she teases her nipples", Lauren admitted, eyes glued to the video.

I decided to try to get her more aroused. "You are right, Lauren. Her breasts are tempting. I can see by your nipples that you like what you see, don't you?", I asked reaching down to tweak her hard nipples through her top as she watched the young girl suck Lily's big breasts.

Novella23
Novella23
228 Followers