Lesbian Seductress Ch. 03: The Newlywed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
229 Followers

"Yes, very much", she admitted as she continued watching Lily's breasts being devoured then glanced down to watch my fingers on her. She didn't complain but looked at me with an approving smile, so I continued working her nipples as she refocused on the video.

"Would you like to taste them, Lauren?", I asked, now massaging her breasts.

"I...I", she hesitated but I knew the answer. My hand on her breasts coupled with the erotic girl on girl video had brought her to a heightened state of arousal. She was vulnerable and I was there for her. She was putty in my hands.

"Tell me, Lauren. It's OK to tell me how you feel."

"Yes, Annie. I can't imagine how good they would taste. They are so big and full, sticking straight out."

"You aren't fighting your true feelings any longer, are you Lauren?"

"No, Annie. I can imagine my hands and mouth all over Lily's tits."

"I'd love to see your pretty lips on those big breasts, taking in those perfect nipples. What do you think her nipples would feel like on your tongue?"

"Hard, so hard. God, they are so beautiful!"

"Yes, and she told me they were so sensitive, she probably wouldn't want you to stop."

"I wouldn't stop."

She looked at me with a hunger I hadn't seen in her before. Seeing that she was so aroused, I decided to take advantage. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer, my free hand still caressing her breast. We kissed.

"I never thought about being with another girl like this before I met you. You've brought out sexual urges in me that I never knew I had, and it excites me."

"I'm here for you, Lauren", I said as I reached inside her top and gently cupped her bare breast, then tweaked her nipple. She did not object, still intensely watching as the young girl pleasured Lily so skillfully.

"Mmmmm. Your nipples are so hard!"

"Your hand feels so good on me, Annie. This is all so erotic. I am so turned on right now."

"It gets hotter, Lauren." I paused the video. "Do you want to see more?"

"I want to see it all, Annie."

I hit the play button. Now the young girl spread Lily's legs, kissed her way up to her inner thighs and began licking her pussy. Lily started writhing in ecstasy, moaning.

"Oh, God, Annie. I've never..."

"You've never what?"

"I've never had that done to me."

"You mean your husband never...."

"No, never."

As we continued watching, Lauren getting more aroused by the second, I moved my hand between her thighs then up to her wet panties, gently teasing her pussy. I heard her moan as she spread her leg, inviting my touch.

"Oh, Annie."

"This is very titillating, isn't it Lauren?"

"Very, Annie. Oh my God, look at her. The way she uses her tongue and the way Lily moves on her..."

She moved closer to me. I started kissing her ear. She didn't object as she continued watching the video. I continued gently stroking her pussy through her panties. This beautiful woman was about to be mine.

"I love the way you touch me. It's been so long...mmmmm. Ohhh, this is all making me so wet, Annie."

"Does your husband ever make you feel the way I do, Lauren?"

"No, Annie, never. He doesn't touch me the way you do", she sighed.

"Look at the way she is licking her pussy. You want that, don't you Lauren?"

"God, yes! I want to know how that feels", she whispered, eyes half closed as she responded to my touch now moving on my hand.

"I can tell you that it is the most incredible experience a woman can have. If I were your husband, you wouldn't have a minute of rest. I would lick your sweet pussy anytime you wanted."

I sensed that Lauren was ready to submit. I continued stroking her pussy and kissing her neck, her nipples responding to my touch.

"Oh, that feels so good, but this is so wrong. I can't...."

She was putting up token resistance, but I knew that wouldn't last long.

"Lauren, I've wanted you from the first day I saw you on our video conference. Then, when I saw your amazing body in the Playboy pictorial, I had to make you mine. I want to take you places you've never been. Places your husband, or any man, can never take you."

"Oh, Annie!"

Our lips met, tongues meeting in a passionate, long kiss as my hand moved from her pussy and pulled down her top. I lifted her breasts out and began fondling them as I leaned her back.

"Your breasts are so beautiful, so perfect just like your photos. I love how your nipples respond to my touch. Do you want me to stop, Lauren? Tell me you didn't come here tonight to be with me, and I will."

"Oh, Annie! Please....please! Yes, I want to be with you, but I can't..."

"Your body says you can." I felt her nipples grow even harder as her breathing quickened. "Your breasts are so perfect. I want to taste them."

Her resistance was fading.

"Please, Annie! Oh, that feels so good. But my husband...."

I kissed her again with more passion then leaned in, lifting her breast to my lips, briefly taking in her nipple. I heard her sigh as I kissed and licked it.

"He can never please you like I can."

"But...we have to stop."

My hand continued fondling her breasts, lifting and squeezing them as I kissed and nibbled on her neck, her nipples now hard as diamonds. I heard her sighs as her eyes closed and she tilted her head back. She melted into my embrace. I again moved my hand up her thighs and onto her wet panties, gently rubbing and teasing her pussy. She started to slowly thrust herself onto my hand as I continued, moving on it with each stroke as I leaned in again, kissing and licking her now distended nipples.

"Does my hand feel good on you, Lauren?"

"Oh, God yes!"

"I want to lick it and make you cum." Then I removed my hand, looked deep into her eyes, and said, "Unless you want me to stop, Lauren."

"Oh, Annie! No! Don't stop! Please don't stop!!!" She reached down and pressed on my hand, pushing it back onto her pussy.

She was finally mine!

"How long have you wanted this?", I asked, my hand now reaching inside, stroking her.

"Ever since we kissed. I think about you every day and night. I think about your soft lips and tongue meeting mine. And today at the office, when you held my breast, all I could think about was tonight and what it may bring. I want you so much, Annie. I've never been with another girl, but this feels so right."

"Did you masturbate thinking about me, Lauren?"

"Yes, yes I did. I had never done that until I met you."

"Like this?", I teased, my fingers now lightly penetrating her wet cunt.

"Yes. Oh, Annie, that feels soooo good! Mmmmm."

Just then, Lily reached orgasm, moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh, Annie! Look at her! I can only imagine what she is feeling."

"She loves it, and I would know."

"You mean..."

"Yes, Lauren. I sucked those beautiful breasts and ate her pussy until she came, screaming my name."

"Oh, Annie, that's so hot! Her body is irresistible!"

"If I brought her to you, would you do her, Lauren?"

"Oh, yes, Annie! You know that I would love to do her, but I want you and I will do anything you ask. I want you to teach me!"

"I will, but first I'm going to make love to you and when I'm finished, you won't have to imagine what Lily was feeling."

Then, without hesitation, I again kissed my way down to her heaving breasts. I lifted them to my lips. They were so perfect, skin so soft and smooth. I softly kissed around her nipples, then used the tip of my tongue to tease and lick them, then gently biting and pulling on them. The way she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair was so sensual.

"Oh, God, Annie", she whispered.

I teased them for several minutes then finally, I took her nipple in, sucking and licking, lifting each into my hungry mouth. I heard her continued moans as she caressed my head. I kept feeding on them, confident that she no longer felt guilty.

"Your breasts are so sweet", I said looking up at her as she watched me, eyes glazed over, lost in ecstasy. I knew she had never experienced the kind sexual pleasure I was giving to her. She was my first true seduction, which gave me an incredible feeling of erotic control.

"Annie, yes! You are so gentle! Ooohhhh, God!"

She was leaning back on the couch as I moved down in front of her. I lifted off her top and buried my face between those beautiful tits. They were delicious. Her nipples were so sensitive. Each time I took one in, I could hear her sigh, feeling it grow even harder on my lips and tongue.

"Mmmmm, Annie. Yes, just like that", she sighed.

She was so starved for affection, and I was only too glad to give it to her. I sat back down beside her, leaning in, lifting and sucking those beautiful breasts. As I did, my hand again moved between her thighs. I slid it up slowly toward her pussy, again resting my fingers lightly on her. I felt her tense up. I moved up from her breasts and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, and her hips were thrusting up, pushing her pussy onto my hand.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now, Lauren?", I asked, hand stroking her through her wet panties. "I'm going to lick your sweet pussy. Something your husband won't do. I'm going to make you forget about him. I want you to want only me. Is that what you want, Lauren?", I asked, as I continued working her cunt. I knew the answer.

"Oh, yes, Annie! I want you, yes, you! Oh, I love how you make me feel!", she sighed as she surrendered completely.

"I'm going to make you cum, my beautiful Lauren."

"Oooohhhhh yes! I want you to eat me, Annie!"

We kissed again, then I knelt in front of her. I wanted her first time to be one she'd never forget. I spread those beautiful legs and began kissing her from her ankles, up her shapely calves, then to her thighs. I moved up, my left hand fondling her breast as I began kissing her inner thighs, moving up. I kissed and licked through her wet panties. Then I pulled them down and saw her glistening, beautiful, shaved pussy.

"Your pussy is so beautiful, Lauren! Mmmmmm."

I kissed all around it while slowly rubbing my fingers up and down the opening knowing that soon I would be tasting her and that this was her first time. I had to make it perfect for her.

"Oh, Annie! Please, don't make me wait!"

With that, I used both hands to grab her tight ass, and lifted her to my lips. As soon as she felt my mouth on her for the first time, she cried out in ecstasy:

"Oh, God!! Your tongue...mmmmmm. Yes! Lick me, Annie! Yes, just like that! OOOHHH!!", she cried as she watched me, her hands squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples. It was her first time and she had lost all control. I knew then she would always be mine, unable to resist the pleasure I could give her.

I started licking slowly, up and down like Mary did, hearing her sigh and moan with so much pleasure. Lauren began moving rhythmically, first slowly, then more rapidly as I increased my speed. I slid two fingers up her vagina while licking and teasing her clit. She tasted so good, and I couldn't get enough of her sweet nectar. I used my fingers to get her more aroused, pumping them in and out, driving her crazy.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH Annie! Yes! Don't stop! I'm so close! Oh my God, you are sooooo goooood!! Oh yessss!!"

"Tell how much you want this, Lauren. Tell me!"

"Oh, Annie! I want it more than you know!"

"Do you still want your husband, Lauren?"

"No, Annie! I want you!!! Only you!!!"

It was time to finish her. I licked her, burying my tongue as deep as I could then back to her clit as I felt her tense up, grinding her pussy on me.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH! God! AAAAAHHHHH!! I'm cumming!!! Ohhh Annie!!!

Her juices flowed and I sucked up as much as I could. Then I stood up and sat next to her, taking her in my arms. She kissed me, tasting herself as our tongues danced together.

"Annie, you made me feel like a woman for the first time in my life! Now I realize I never had a true orgasm with my husband or any other man."

"It won't be your last with me, Lauren. This is just the beginning."

"Yes, Annie. Now, it's my turn."

She continued the kiss and the next thing I knew, her hand was down my halter, lifting and squeezing my breast.

"Teach me, Annie. I want to please you."

"Do what comes naturally, Lauren."

She kissed me again, hand now massaging my sensitive nipples.

"Your breasts are amazing!"

She pulled off my top, threw it aside and kissed her way down to them. First, she kissed them all over, then took in my hard nipple. Licking and gently drawing it in. It was her first time, and she savored the moment.

She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes, "Like this?"

"Oh, yes, Lauren. Just like that."

"Mmmmm. I love how they feel, Annie. Feed me!"

I positioned myself on my knees, straddling her, my breasts now above her.

"Now kiss the undersides, Lauren", I said, laying them on her lips. I then raised up slightly and hung them over her mouth. She flicked her tongue on my nipples as I dropped each breast onto her. "Yes, mmmmm. Oh, yes, Lauren."

"I never knew how much I wanted this! You are so beautiful!"

She couldn't get enough. This incredibly gorgeous woman was feasting on my tits as I intently watched her sweet lips gently caress my sensitive, hard nipples, so skilled for her initial experience.

"Mmmmm. You can bite them, Lauren."

"Like this?", she said as she took one between her teeth, softly pulling on it until it grew even harder and more distended.

"Oh, yes. Just like that. That's right, just like that. Mmmmm, you are so fucking hot! Now take them in!"

She sucked on them like a baby feeding on her mother.

"Yes, Lauren, yes. Suck my tits!"

"God, I love the taste of your breasts. I love how they sway when you drop them down to me."

She continued pleasuring them for a little longer until it was time to finish. She pulled me down to her and kissed me.

"Now it's my turn to make you cum."

I shifted back to a sitting position. She kissed me again as her hand moved up my thighs and up to my wet pussy. She reached my panties and began stroking me.

"Am I doing it right, Annie?", she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, God yes."

"That's good. Do you want me to eat you, Annie?", she said, now kissing my neck as her hand continued teasing me.

"You know I do."

She kissed me again before sliding to the floor, spreading my legs and pulling down my soaked panties. She wasted no time following my example, first using her fingers to run up and down. Then she kissed my inner thighs, as I had done.

"Mmmmm. Just like that, my beautiful Lauren. Yes."

Then I felt her tongue licking my hot pussy. Up and down, in and out. She looked up at me.

"Like this?", she said, diving back in with more intensity. The way she repeated 'like this', turned me on even more each time. She was a natural.

"Oh, yes!! Just like that!!"

"Mmmmm. I love the taste of pussy!"

I felt her spread my lips and latch onto my clit, sucking and nibbling, licking it. I could feel every movement her tongue made as she brought me closer to orgasm. She also inserted her fingers, shoving them in as she devoured my sensitive clit. All that pent up sexual frustration was gone. She was eager to please.

"Lauren!! Oh, Lauren!! I'm going to cum!! Oh yes!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!"

My seduction was complete. This beautiful angel was all mine. There we were, in each other's arms, exhausted but completely satisfied.

"Annie, that was beautiful and so sensual. You've taught me how tender and erotic making love with a woman can be."

"Yes, Lauren. You have so much more to learn. As I told you, this is just the beginning."

"I'm yours, Annie." Those were the words I wanted to hear.

We spent that night together. When I awoke in the morning, she was still asleep. I crawled under the sheets, spread her legs and began to again lick that sweet, beautiful pussy. I felt her begin to instinctively move as I spread her lips, finding her clit. She was now awake, slowly, sensually grinding on me.

"Mmmmmm. Oh God, you are so good! If you aren't careful, you are going to make me cum again!"

"That's exactly what I plan to do. You have a beautiful pussy. I can't get enough!"

She threw the sheets aside to get a better view as I lifted her to me. She was so aroused, and I knew it wouldn't be long before she would be screaming my name again.

"Yes, Annie. Just like that. Yes, right there! Ooooh, yeah! Lick it! Oh my God!!!"

I felt her tense up as I ravaged her now wet pussy, thrusting it onto my eager mouth. She screamed out my name as her juices flowed.

"Annie!!!! Yes!!! Oh God, yes!!!"

I brought her to another orgasm, then thought I might teach her another position. Without hesitation, I told her to sit up, stood up, straddled her face and grabbed the headboard lowering my pussy down to her.

"You know what I want, Lauren!"

"Yes. Give me that pretty pussy, Annie!"

I felt her tongue teasing me. She reached up and grabbed my ass as her tongue worked my clit, licking and sucking as I moved on her pretty mouth.

"Oh, Annie, I love the taste of your pussy. Mmmmmm."

She continued kissing and licking it, using her hand to spread my lips, sucking on my clit.

"Yes, Lauren. That's so good! Yes, that's it! Make me cum!!"

I was so aroused by this beautiful, eager novice, it didn't take long before I exploded.

"AAAAHHHH!!! Lauren!!! Lauren!!! I'm cumming!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssss!!"

I sat down beside and pulled her to me. Kissing her softly, each again tasting each other, but she wasn't done. She reached in and caressed my breast.

"I love your breasts, Annie."

That got me so aroused, and I thought it was time to teach her something new.

"And I yours, Lauren." I moved to the center of the bed and told her to lie beside me. I crawled behind her and hung my breasts over her waiting mouth, positioning myself directly above hers. I lowered myself down to her and she took them in as a I moved down to hers. We kissed, licked and gently sucked on each other's tits for the longest time. She was so passionate and so naturally skilled.

I next moved down to her pussy, the classic sixty-nine position. Without saying a word, I began licking as I lowered my pussy down to her. She knew instinctively what to do, each of us taking it slow, working each other, grinding and licking. And, yes, it took a while but we both climaxed again.

When we finally ended, she confessed, "Oh, Annie, I had no idea I could ever be with another woman, but here I am. I don't want this to end."

"It won't, Lauren. There is so much I want to show you."

I had seduced my first beautiful straight woman and it wouldn't be my last. Lauren and I have a great working relationship despite the secret sexual affair we are having. At the office, we keep it professional, but there are times when we can't take our hands off each other, stealing kisses and more. We have spent many nights in each other's arms after incredible lovemaking. She is finally getting the attention she deserves. I haven't told Mary, but I have a feeling she knows. I don't care and she doesn't pry. Maybe one day, I'll invite her to join us, but for now, I want her all to myself.

As for her marriage, let's just say it's pretty much over, the circumstances so much like mine. She experienced the best sex she ever had, better than any man could give her. When she confessed to me that she had never had a true orgasm with her husband, I thought about so many women, sadly, that have the same story. I've brought Lauren to the point where she is very skilled at lovemaking. She knows that I am a seductress searching for straight women but doesn't mind as long as we can continue our secret trysts. My guess is, as beautiful as she is, she will have no trouble finding more women to love, if that is what she desires. Thanks to me, she will be able to please them. Maybe one day, she will meet Lily Mae and get to suck on those amazing breasts.

Novella23
Novella23
229 Followers