Lesbian Seductress Ch. 04: The History Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
History Teacher seduces innocent strait-laced student.
12.9k words
4.83
25.6k
38

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
225 Followers

Lesbian Seductress Ch. 04: The History Teacher Part 2

*This is a continuation of Lynn Bowman's seduction of her straight, married history teacher, Mary Collins, who, after being seduced, has her eyes on an innocent, strait-laced student.

Ever since my torrid affair with Lynn Bowman, my desire to pleasure young girls only grew stronger. My husband was still in the same routine. He was either away on business or, when home, was rarely in the mood. His work put a lot of pressure on him, and sex was not a top priority. I, on the other hand, needed a sexual outlet. Being a high school teacher of mainly seniors, I was tempted to risk everything to find an 18 year old girl to seduce, and there were plenty of them there. I wanted an innocent young thing, attractive but not necessarily a stunner, with a beautiful, tight body. I found her.

Alice Jenkins was an 18 year old student in my last class of the day. She was not a seductive temptress like Lynn, but a sweet, innocent girl with a body that caught my attention. She had blond hair, pretty blue eyes and cherry lips. From what I could tell, she had ample breasts that filled out any sweater or top that she wore. All that with shapely, long legs to finish the package. She was not a raving beauty like Lynn, but there was something about her that turned me on. Maybe it was the glasses she wore. Some girls look so hot in glasses, and she was one. I imagined her in that typically sexy student outfit, with the half-buttoned white blouse, short plaid skirt, white thigh high stockings, and shiny black shoes.

She was what I called a sexy innocent who had no idea how hot she was. I wanted her and had to figure a way to accomplish my goal. Every day I'd wait to see what she wore. She didn't show much, but I could tell she had an amazing body. I would stop by her desk often to see how she was doing with her assignments just to be close to her. One day, as the final class of the day was coming to an end, I decided to begin my quest.

"Alice, could please see me after class?"

"Sure, Mrs. Collins."

After the last student left the room, Alice approached my desk.

"How would you like to help me sometimes after class?"

"Help you?"

"Yes, sometimes I need help preparing the classroom and correcting papers, and you are my best student. I think you would get a lot out of it."

"Will that guarantee me an 'A'?", she joked.

"No, but I think you might get more that you expect", I said, thinking about what I had planned for her.

"OK, Mrs. Collins. That sounds good. I really like you! I'm available after class anytime you need me."

"That's great! Thank you, Alice. See you tomorrow."

"Bye", she said as she walked out the door. My heart was pounding thinking about how I would try to draw her in.

I didn't want to rush it, so the first several weeks were spent grooming her. I would compliment her on what she wore, tell her how good she smelled, how pretty she looked, etc. Then it progressed to some casual touching, like placing my hand on her shoulder and gently breathing on her ear and neck as I leaned in to see how she was doing with the work I gave her. That led to putting my arm around her, running my hand across her shoulders and neck, and down her back as we reviewed work she was doing for me. Seeing her nipples appear through her clothes, I knew it had effect on her. After noticing that, I sometimes "innocently" lightly brushed my hand against her breast whenever I had the opportunity. Every once in a while, she wore clothing that gave me a glimpse of her cleavage. I could tell they were full and firm, imagining how succulent they would be.

Finally, it got to the point where she felt comfortable giving me a hug before she left. At first, they were little, quick hugs but as time went on, I felt her warming up to me and we hugged a little longer and a lot closer. I loved how her body felt against mine. All I could think about was how I felt when that temptress Lynn pressed herself against me, seducing me. It had been so long since our affair ended. My husband and I had sex only a few times and not for the past few months. But sex with him was just to please him. It did nothing for me. I know what I wanted and needed, so I determined that it was time to begin my seduction.

One day, while Alice was helping me after class, I decided to get personal.

"Alice, do you know how pretty you are? My God, you don't even wear makeup! You are a natural beauty, and those glasses make you look so sexy!"

"You are embarrassing me. Coming from a gorgeous woman like you, Mrs. Collins, that is quite a compliment. But I'm just an average girl."

"No, my dear, you are much more than that. You have no idea the affect you have on people. From what I can tell, you have an amazing body. I'll bet all the boys notice that. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I've been seeing a boy named Rob for a couple of weeks and I really like him."

"If I may ask, are you having relations with him?"

"Oh, no, Mrs. Collins. I am a virgin. I'm not that kind of girl."

"That's OK, Alice. Sometimes boys can be very impatient and want more. Have you ever been hit on by a girl? You've got the body a lot of girls would love."

"Girls?"

"Yes, girls, Alice. Haven't you ever gotten the feeling that another girl was interested in you for more than friendship?"

"No, Mrs. Collins. And if one did, I probably wouldn't know. That's not something I would ever think about. I don't think any girl would be interested in me that way."

I could see then that this was a true innocent in a woman's body.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. I find you very attractive myself."

"Thank you, Mrs. Collins."

"Rob is very lucky and, like most boys his age, they don't know what they have or how to treat a girl. I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

We left it at that, but little did I know, it would give me an opening to seduce her. The seeds had been planted.

One day I noticed that she seemed a little down while in class. She seemed distracted. After class, as the students were filing out, I called to her.

"Alice."

"Yes, Mrs. Collins."

"Could I see you for a sec?"

"Sure."

She approached my desk, and I stood up to greet her.

"Are you OK? You seemed distracted today."

"You noticed. Yes, I was."

"Do you want to share or is it something personal? It's just not like you. You look sad."

"It's Rob."

"Lover's quarrel?"

"Sort of. Can I confide in you, Mrs. Collins?"

I sensed an opening.

"Yes, dear, you can."

"He is pressuring me to...". She paused.

"He wants you to have sex with him."

"Yes."

"Alice, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Does he know what 'No' means?"

"Yes, but he is frustrated."

"If I may ask, how far have you gone with him?"

"Just a little kissing and hugging. He tries to touch me, and I stop him. I'm saving myself for marriage. I'm afraid he is going to end it with me. Is there something wrong with me?"

"No, Alice. How long have you been seeing him?"

"Two weeks."

"He's been pressuring you after only two weeks?!"

"Yes. He is the first boy who has really taken an interest in me."

"Really, Alice? That's hard to believe."

"The word is out that I'm not experienced; that I don't put out. I thought he liked me for me and not for sex. That said, I really like him. I know what he expects me to do to keep him, but..."

This boy, Rob, was wrong for her, which made it better for me. She began to sob so I decided to make a move.

"Come here, Alice."

She came to me, and I embraced her, bringing her close, feeling her body against mine. I knew I was taking advantage of the situation, but that is what I wanted. She was vulnerable.

I whispered in her ear, "It's OK. You can come to me with anything, Alice."

I felt her arms returning my embrace.

"Oh, thank you, Mrs. Collins, You are so beautiful."

"So are you, Alice."

"You are just being kind, Mrs. Collins. Compared to you..."

"Nonsense! You have the body of an angel. And as I told you before, there is something about you that makes you very attractive. I can understand why he wants to touch you. I'd be all over you also."

"If you were a boy?"

"No, Alice, I said I, as in me. I hope this doesn't upset or frighten you, but I have to confess that, as I've gotten to know and work with you, I find myself very attracted to you. There is something about you that I find quite desirable. If I were your age, I would do all I could to be with you. Even now I would if you weren't my student. I hope you take that as a compliment, and it doesn't upset you."

She smiled shyly and seemed to accept my confession.

"Why, Mrs. Collins, are you hitting on me?"

"I think I am, Alice. Do you like that?", I teased.

"I think I do. And I have to confess that, after working closely together, I have developed a girl crush on you, Mrs. Collins. I often think about you. Each day I come to class I hope to hear you say that you want me to stay to help. I love being with you. I want to be like you someday. You are so beautiful, intelligent, and kind. I get butterflies when I'm with you and goosebumps when you touch me. I can't explain it, but I like the feeling."

That was all I needed to hear. I knew she was there for the taking and I was ready to take advantage. We hugged for another few seconds then separated. I looked down and saw her nipples pressing against her top. I wanted her to see that I noticed, so my gaze lingered for several seconds. When I looked at her again, I knew she did.

"It looks like you have more than goosebumps, Alice. You have such big, beautiful breasts hiding under your dress and your nipples look so hard." I reached down and lightly touched them. "Wow, so hard!"

Her cheeks had turned red, as if she were slightly embarrassed. Was this the beginning? Did she get aroused by what I just confessed to her? She didn't pull away when I touched her. It felt like the door had been opened and my grooming had been a success. And, yes, my nipples were also visible.

"You should know that there is nothing wrong with you for not having those feelings for Rob. Maybe another girl can bring them out. Someone like me. Don't suppress those feelings. They are normal and, just to let you know, I feel the same way. I am very excited also. Look."

I thrust my breasts out a bit to show her, my fingers running across them. To my surprise, she stared a little longer than I expected.

"It feels so good just hugging you, Alice. I'm here anytime you need a hug or anything else. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Collins. Thank you!"

Then, to my surprise, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Collins. I didn't mean..."

"It's OK, Alice. I've been kissed by a girl before, and not just on the cheek."

"You have?"

"Yes, Alice. A kiss from another girl is gentle and sensual, just like the song, I kissed a girl and liked it."

"I wouldn't know. I've never kissed a girl on the lips."

"Never? You've never practiced kissing with a girlfriend?"

"Never."

I looked over the see the door was closed. I decided to take a chance.

"I could show you if you like. I promise it won't hurt. It's just an innocent kiss and I'm very good at it. I mean, you did kiss me first. It's only fair that I kiss you."

"I don't know. Someone might see us."

"Stay here for a moment."

I went to the door, pulled down the shade and locked it, knowing full well how risky that was, but I didn't care. Then I turned off the lights, so it looked like the room was vacant. The only light coming into my interior classroom was coming from the windows above the walls that faced the lit hallway, just enough to see each other. The mood was set.

"That's better. Now no one knows we are here. Like I said, just an innocent little kiss, Alice. Let me show you how a pretty girl like you should be kissed."

"When you put it that way, I guess it's OK."

"Come closer, Alice. Now close your eyes."

I moved in and brought her to me, softly pressing my lips onto hers. I felt her move closer, her hands now on my waist.

"Have you ever been kissed here?", I asked as I kissed her neck and ear, my hand running down her side.

"Not that way, Mrs. Collins."

"Was that nice, Alice?"

"Yes. Mrs. Collins, it was. Your lips are so soft."

"Now, would you like a real kiss?"

"A real kiss?"

I was amazed that this young innocent had no idea what I meant!

"Yes. Just follow my lead."

I leaned in and our lips met again, but this time the tip of my tongue softly pressed against her lips. I felt her lips part as her tongue met mine. I heard her sigh as they danced together, my hands on her shoulders and hers moving up my back. We held that kiss for a long while. It was a beautiful, tender, sensuous kiss. She was so receptive to my advances.

"Did you like that, Alice?"

Her eyes still closed, she answered, "Oh, yes, Mrs. Collins. I've never been kissed like that."

"I told you. Girls know what other girls need."

"Yes, that was so beautiful, but I think I need a little more practice."

"Mmmmm, yes you do."

She smiled and closed her eyes. Our lips met, tongues again sensually touching as she melted in my arms. I was turning on this innocent eighteen year old, setting the stage for my first seduction. I felt her giving into me, pulling me even closer, breasts on breasts, her hands pressed tightly on my back.

"I love the way you kiss me, Mrs. Collins", she sighed. "I could kiss you all day. Kiss me again."

"I will, but I may not be able to stop if I do."

"That's OK, I don't want you to."

Our lips met, mouths open, tongues darting out. I could feel her getting into it as her tongue danced in my mouth. She was becoming very adept. We must have kissed like that for several minutes. This young thing was giving into the new feelings she was experiencing. She was moving on me, and I knew I could take it so much further. But I had to be patient. I stepped back and tried to comfort her.

"You are so sweet. Alice. I would love that. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you. The same goes for a hug and kiss. I hope things work out for you. Just be honest with Rob. He'll understand."

"I don't know that he will, and I don't care. All he wants is sex and I don't have those kinds of feelings for him."

I knew he would not, leaving her more vulnerable to my advances.

"If he doesn't, you can always come to me. You should know that there is nothing wrong with you for not wanting Rob to touch you. What feelings are you having now, Alice?", I said, looking deep into her pretty blue eyes.

"I can't explain it, but I am so attracted to you. You are so beautiful and just knowing you want to be with me gives me feelings I've never felt before. I want you to show me more of what it's like being with another girl."

"Are you sure, my sweet Alice?"

"Oh, yes. Show me now, Mrs. Collins."

"I'm going to do more than kiss your lips. I'm going to kiss and touch you everywhere", I whispered in her ear. "Everywhere."

"Oh, Mrs. Collins!"

I pulled her close and we kissed again, this time I ran my hands up her sides, my thumbs settling lightly against the undersides of her breasts. I pressed up, gently lifting each with only my thumbs. I heard her sigh when she felt me touch her. She was not resisting but was responding the way I thought she would. I saw that her nipples were even more evident. I had gotten to her and wasn't about to let the moment pass. I looked down at them and whispered in her ear.

"It looks like you have big goosebumps again, Alice. They are very hard, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"And so sensitive. It feels good, doesn't it, Alice."

"Yes", she whispered.

"You want me to touch them again, don't you?"

"I do."

I reached out and tweaked each nipple. She sighed responding to my touch.

"They are so hard, Alice. Do you ever touch yourself this way?"

"No, I..."

"Touch yourself, Alice. Squeeze your big breasts and rub your hard nipples for me."

She reached down with both hands and did as I asked.

"That's right, just like that. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes!"

"That's it, keep squeezing them and rubbing your nipples."

Her eyes were closed, as if she were dreaming.

"Just let yourself go, Alice and let me take care of you. Let me pleasure your beautiful body."

She was beginning to give in, gently moving instinctively against me. She was so fucking hot, so innocent. I wanted to press on a little more, so as she was lost in our kiss, I cupped her breast, gently lifting and squeezing it, and running my thumb across her hard nipple.

"Such perfect breasts."

"Mmmmmm, your hand feels so good on me."

I moved behind her, placed my arms around her waist and began kissing her neck. I brought both hands up to them, again lifting, squeezing and tweaking her nipples. I heard her sigh as she turned her head to the side searching for my lips. I kissed her again. Then I took it up a notch. I started to unbutton her dress revealing her perfect breasts straining to be released. I could see her hard, pink nipples through her bra. I reached in to touch them as I heard her sigh. She looked down as I caressed her.

"Mmmmmm, I love how you touch me."

With one hand still on her breast, my other hand drifted down, unbuttoning the rest of her dress, and came to rest on her inner thigh. Her beautiful body was completely open to me. Those shapely legs leading up to a tight ass, slim waist and flat tummy. God, how I love young, tight girls! I began stroking her with my fingertips working my way up. I whispered in her ear.

"You are so beautiful, Alice. I love your body. Do you want me to stop?", I asked as my hand moved up her thighs now close to her pussy.

"No, Mrs. Collins. Please don't. I've never felt this way before."

"You know where my hand is going, don't you, Alice?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to touch you there?"

"Yes, please. I want to feel you on me", she whispered as she spread her legs.

"You've never felt this way there, have you?"

"No and it's sooooo good. Oh my God, so good! I feel like I'm going to explode!"

She was breathing heavily. I slid around to face her, kissing and gently biting her neck, one arm around her waist pulling her to me, the other moving up to her pussy. I was all over her. I heard her moan as my hand reached its goal. I could tell that she was completely shaven, like most girls today. She was at my mercy, completely lost in the new sexual feelings she was having, wanting more. I decided to reach inside her panties. As my fingers lightly pressed against her, she gasped. I gently rubbed, then stroked the opening, feeling her begin to move on me.

"Oh, Mrs. Collins.....Oh", she sighed.

I whispered in her ear, "Mmmmm. You are so warm. It feels wonderful, doesn't it, Alice?"

"Oh, y...y...y...yes. So......."

I continued rubbing her pussy with a little more pressure, anticipating the wetness I knew would come. I was all over her just like I told her I would be. I saw that her eyes were closed as if she were in a trance. It was time for the next step. I knew she was open to anything. The feelings she was having had taken over her will to resist. I began kissing my way down, first on her neck and then to the tops of her heaving breasts, kissing each one then moving to her nipples, gently biting them through her bra as my hand continued working her pussy.

"Mmmmmm. Mrs. Collins, please....", she moaned placing her hand softly on my head as her nipples got even harder.

"Do you want me to kiss them, Alice?"

"Yes....yes", she sighed.

I released the front clasp of her bra, setting free her amazing, firm breasts just sitting there for the taking. God, they had to be a C cup, so round and full and so firm. She had pretty pink, areolas that stuck out and nipples to match. It had been so long for me since I had tasted Lynn, I wanted to savor this moment. Unlike Lynn, this was all new to Alice, which aroused me. I don't have to tell you how wet I was! I leaned back in, lifting her breasts and kissed each nipple, swirling my tongue and sucking as she thrust them out to me. She was in ecstasy and I was so aroused.

Novella23
Novella23
225 Followers