Lesbian Seductress Ch. 04: The History Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
228 Followers

"Give me that beautiful pussy!"

She rose and braced herself on the back of the couch as I slid down a bit, bringing herself down to me. I began slowly licking her again.

"Oh, Mrs. Collins. You are soooo good. Yes, oh yes. Mmmmmm. Oh, God! I love the way you do that!"

This time wouldn't be like the first. I was going to work slowly, savoring each taste. Being that she was a virgin, I didn't want to penetrate her with my fingers, but used them the gently rub her. I worked her clit until she was in a frenzy, screaming my name.

"Mrs. Collins!!!!! Oh yes, just like that! Yes, oh yes. Lick it! Mmmmmm. Yes!!"

She started to grind on me, moving up and down, up and down. I could feel her tensing up again and knew she was ready.

"I'm going to cum again! Yes! Don't stop!! Please!! OOOOOHHHHHHH! Oh God!!!"

She exploded with almost as much intensity as her first time. She slid down, facing me and kissed me with so much passion. I held her in my arms and comforted her until she came down from the sensual high she was on.

"You know that I'm here to please you anytime you want."

"But you are married. Does your husband know that you like girls?"

"No, and please keep this between us. Can you be discrete, Alice?"

"Yes, Mrs. Collins. I'll do anything just to be with you."

The night came to an end as we kissed before I led her to the back door.

"I'll see you Monday, Mrs. Collins, and thank you so much for tonight!"

"Good night, my beautiful Alice."

I had opened her virginal body to the pleasures of Lesbian sex. It was her first true sexual experience, the kind no boy or man could give her. After her departure, I returned to the couch, undid my pants, slipped off my panties and masturbated thinking of Alice.

That Monday, she came up to me after class.

"Mrs. Collins, I just wanted you to know that my parents are going away Saturday morning and not returning until late Sunday evening. I was wondering...."

"Your parents are away, and we have the weekend? Let's not waste it. We can spend it together at my home. My husband is still away on business. Would you like that?"

"Oh, Mrs. Collins. Yes, I would. I miss your touch and the way you made me feel. I want that again!"

"Now that you know what pleasures I can give to you, when you come Saturday, I want you play the role of the seducer. I want you to make me want you. Do you understand?"

"I do, Mrs. Collins. You want me to take charge."

"Can you do that for me? It's how I like it."

"I'll try. I hope I won't disappoint you."

"You can never disappoint me, Alice. You have a week to plan and I'm sure that you will please."

I directed her to the Literotica website and told her to search for lesbian seduction stories, especially those where students seduce their teachers. That week it was all we could do to stay away from each other knowing what lay ahead. Alice began wearing more revealing clothing per my advice. I had trouble keeping my eyes off her in class. She had become a welcomed distraction. Each day, after school, I would rush home to masturbate thinking of her. The anticipation was killing me!

Early Saturday morning my phone rang. It was Alice.

"I'll be leaving soon Mrs. Collins but before I do, I've got a story to tell you that I think may arouse you."

"I'm all ears, Alice."

"Well, this week I went shopping at that fancy women's shop downtown for the outfit I am wearing especially for you. I was wearing a very short skirt and a shirt that I had unbuttoned enough to show my cleavage. Thanks to your advice, I decided to put myself out there to see what that may bring. I noticed that a strikingly beautiful, elegant, statuesque sales lady, probably in her early forties, was paying unusual attention to me, so I caught her eye and smiled invitingly. I intentionally dropped a skirt off its hanger and bent over to retrieve it, giving her a nice view. That was all she needed and took it as an invitation. She came over and asked if I needed help. I, of course, said yes. The conversation went like this."

Saleslady: May I help you, my dear?

A: Yes. I thought you'd never ask. I'm looking for a special outfit to wear for a friend.

S: What did you have in mind?

A: Revealing and sexy.

S: Hmmmm. With your body, it should be easy to turn him on.

"I looked at her and gave the reply I knew she wanted to hear."

A: Who said it was a 'him'?

"I knew then that I had her."

"Look what I have created, Alice. Continue."

"She moved closer, so close I could feel her breath on me. My nipples were getting hard with anticipation."

S: That is very erotic, very hot, my dear.

"From time to time, I felt her brush up against me as I picked out the items. I knew she was hitting on me, so I played the game. I felt her hands on me from time to time, sometimes on my waist and other times on my shoulders. She leaned in close, breathing on my neck."

S: Mmmmm, your perfume is intoxicating. You seem so young to be wearing such a sophisticated scent. How old are you, if I may ask?

A: Eighteen. I'm legal, if that's what you want to know.

S: I do. You are quite attractive, my dear. I envy your friend.

A: Thank you. That's a nice compliment coming from a beautiful woman like you.

"I had all the pieces of my outfit picked out when she asked":

S: Come with me, I'll escort you to your dressing room?

A: I would love that, thank you.

"Is this going where I think it's going, Alice?"

"Patience, Mrs. Collins. I was the only customer in the shop at the time. She took me down the hallway to the last room."

S: Here we are, my dear. Would you like me to assist you with your fitting?

A: Do you offer this personal touch to all your customers?

"She opened the door and followed me in, closing it behind her."

S: Only to those I am attracted to, my dear, and I am very attracted to you.

"She came up behind me, laid her hands on my shoulders and kissed my neck and ear."

S: You know I was watching you, don't you?

A: Yes and I knew that you wanted me.

S: I love to take care of pretty young girls like you. Let me show you.

"She reached around and unbuttoned my blouse as I leaned back on her. She undid the front clasp on my bra, and I felt her hands on my breasts, lifting them and tweaking my nipples. They were so hard and responded to her experienced touch."

S: You have such beautiful breasts, but I'm more interested in this.

"I felt her hand move between my legs."

S: This is what I want, my dear.

"She unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it as she turned me around to face her."

S: You are so beautiful.

"She backed me up to a chair and sat me down."

S: Relax, my dear, and slide forward. I'm going to take care of you.

"She reached down and pulled off my panties, then knelt in front of me. This was happening so fast, and I was so aroused. She started kissing my inner thighs, making her way up to me."

S: You have such a pretty pussy.

"She gave it a quick taste."

S: Mmmmm. So sweet!

"The next thing I knew, this incredibly hot woman was licking me. She had a voracious appetite. She was so skilled. There was no teasing, no foreplay, just her experienced tongue and fingers bringing me to an incredible, fast climax. I couldn't believe how amazing she was. Afterwards, she calmly stood up, kissed me on the cheek and said, 'Thank you, my dear. You were delicious. I hope to see you again.' and exited. There I sat, completely satisfied, almost in shock at what had just happened. After trying on the clothing, I got dressed and met her at the register. I paid, she said thank you, and I left, as if nothing had happened! It was so easy to draw her in. You have shown me that sexual pleasure should not be suppressed. I can't get enough, Mrs. Collins and I can't wait to be with you again!"

"Yes. As I've told you, you've got the look and the body both sexes desire. Damn! I can't wait until you get here! I can't wait to see what you are wearing!"

"I'm on my way, Mrs. Collins. Are you ready to please me?"

"I am, more than ever now."

"Good. You are going to like the way I'm dressed. See you soon."

"I'll open the garage door for you."

I heard her car pull in. She knocked on the inside door.

"Come in."

When I saw her, I was stunned. She was leaning back against the door looking sexy as hell, dressed in the sexy schoolgirl outfit I had imagined her in: a white blouse, unbuttoned so that I could see her cleavage, a very short plaid flared skirt, white thigh high stockings, and patent leather pumps. Her black rimmed glasses finished the picture. She was my fantasy come alive!

"Do you like, Mrs. Collins?"

"I like, Alice."

"I'll bet you'd love to see me dress like this for you at school, wouldn't you, Mrs. Collins?"

She was playing the part so well! I was so aroused!

"Yes, Alice."

"What would you say if I told you I'm not wearing panties, Mrs. Collins? Would you keep me after class and lick me?"

"I would."

With that, she lifted her skirt revealing her naked pussy.

"Why don't we pretend we are at school. Come here, Mrs. Collins", she ordered as she spread her legs.

I walked over and got down on my knees.

"Be a good little teacher, Mrs. Collins, and lick my pussy."

I didn't hesitate. I started by kissing my way up her stockings, then to the insides of her silky thighs. I kissed all around her pussy, then lightly licking the opening. She grabbed my head and brought me to her, and I began to lick. I looked up to see her unbuttoning her blouse. She was braless. As I continued working her pussy, she began fondling her beautiful breasts.

"That's right, Mrs. Collins. Just like that. Oh, God, Mrs. Collins, I love the way you eat my pussy!"

She threw her head back and closed her eyes, moaning and moving on me as I found her clit. God, she was so fucking hot! I had created a sexual creature who, until yesterday, had no idea how amazing the erotic feelings that were pent up inside her would affect her.

"Keep going! I'm almost there! Yes, yes. Just like that! That's right! Oh, your tongue feels soooooo good. Mmmmmm."

I felt her tense up. She started to thrust her hips rhythmically as my tongue brought her to the edge.

"Oh, oh, oooooohhhhhh! Oh my God! I love this! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! Oh, Mrs. Collins!!!!!!"

That was so amazing. I told her afterwards that the schoolgirl thing was a fantasy of mine. She told me that she spent last night reading those lesbian seduction stories on Literotica like I had advised her, especially those where teachers seduce students and vice versa. It was an incredible weekend in which we acted out some of the scenes she had read. Alice was mine and I couldn't get enough.

When Monday came around, I returned to school. Alice and I knew we had to be discrete. She changed her look, ditched her glasses that I liked so much, and dressed in clothing that showed off her beautiful body. She moved on from Rob and was in no hurry to enter into another failed relationship, although the boys paid more attention to her. She was very much satisfied with the way I pleasured her. I continued eating her pussy and more in and out of school, just like I did with Lynn Bowman. She became so much more of a sexual creature.

One afternoon, she surprised me with a stunning announcement. She stayed after class for some 'help'.

"Mrs. Collins, I have something to tell you. You know that cute Jessica from your first period class?"

Jessica Martin was a pretty eighteen year old with chestnut hair and piercing blue eyes. She also had a great body. I couldn't wait to hear Alice's news.

"Yes, but she is much more than cute, Alice. She is stunning. What about her?"

"We have a math and P.E. together. She became friendly with me and complemented me on how I had changed my look and that I was 'hot'. She made other comments that made it evident that she was into me. I noticed the way she looked at me, especially when we changed in the locker room, so I began teasing her. Sometimes, when working together in math class, I would brush my breasts against her or wear short skirts and hike them up exposing my panties. She couldn't keep her eyes off me. Turns out she likes girls and loves to eat pussy. Does that turn you on, Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes, it does, Alice. She really is pretty and somewhat shy with a beautiful body. I would have never guessed that she was into girls. How did you draw her in?"

"As I said earlier, she was quite friendly to me, telling me how pretty I looked, etc. One day in the locker room we were the last two left. As I was getting out of my gym gear, she told me that I had an amazing body. She was seated on a bench in a secluded corner. I walked up to her wearing only my sheer bra and bikini panties."

I was getting pretty turned on in anticipation of what was next.

"And?"

"It went like this"

A: So, you think I have an amazing body. Do you like what you see?

J: I do, very much.

A: You've been watching me for a while, haven't you, Jess?

J: I have. I think about you a lot and what I would do to you.

A: What would you do to me?

J: I would kiss you all over, lick your pussy and bring you to orgasm.

A: Do you want me now, Jess?

J: You know I do, Alice. I've been dreaming about this moment.

"Then I straddled her, my pussy inches from her."

A: Is this what you want, Jess?

J: God yes, Alice.

A: Mmmmm. Feel it, Jess.

"She reached out and began rubbing me, then dropped to her knees. I moved closer. She leaned in and kissed it through my panties. I pulled them aside for her and told her to hurry and that we didn't have much time before we had to go to our next class. She put her hands on my ass, pulled me close and began licking me."

J: You taste so good, Alice!

"She continued working my clit. She knew what she was doing. She was no novice."

J: Mmmmmm. So sweet.

A: Yes, just like that, Jessica. Eat my pussy.

"I had to resist moaning aloud being where we were as she brought me close to orgasm. I looked down at this pretty girl lapping up my pussy and, as I grabbed her head while grinding on her, I climaxed. She was amazing! It wasn't her first time. She confessed she hadn't done any other girls at this school. She didn't want to be identified as a lesbian here, but that I had gotten to her. She told me she had relations with other girls, but with me, she is submissive. She does whatever I tell her to do. She is my little pet. See what you have done to me? I love the feeling it gives me to be able to dominate someone like that."

"So, you enjoy using that beautiful body of yours as a weapon?"

"You know I do. You've taught me well, Mrs. Collins. Ever since you seduced me and advised me to change my appearance, I've noticed other girls looking at me, you know, with that look. I'm going to use my body to attract them and make them my little pets, like Jessica. I can't thank you enough."

"I know how you can thank me. Sit on my desk and spread those beautiful legs."

She did as I asked. I pulled my chair up to her, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down.

"Have you learned to masturbate? Can you get yourself off?"

"Yes, Mrs. Collins. Would you like to see?"

"You know I would."

There was no time to waste. The door was locked but there were only ten minutes left until the final bell. She reached down and began to rub herself. I was inches away watching her with my own hand down my pants.

"That's right, my dear. Rub it good, just like that."

She was really getting into it as her other hand unbuttoned her blouse, reached into her bra, and pulled out her breast and squeezed. She began to moan.

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm getting so close, Mrs. Collins!"

"That's good, Alice. Keep going!"

"Mmmmm. I'd love to see both you and Jessica eating my pussy. Would you like that, Mrs. Collins?"

The thought of pretty Jessica and I double teaming Alice was so fucking hot. I was all in no matter what the consequences. I was hooked on pleasuring young girls.

"I would and I'd eat her pussy too!"

"Oh, God! That's so hot! I Think I'm going to...! Finish me with your tongue, Mrs. Collins!""

There was no time to waste so I leaned in and kissed her pussy as she rubbed her clit. Then I moved her hand away and began licking her and sucking on that beautiful clit. I was getting so wet just thinking about Jessica and me eating her as I continued devouring that wet pussy.

"Oh, Mrs. Collins! You are so good! I love how you.....OOOOOHHHHH! Oh, God! You are so beautiful! I love.....Oooooohhhhhh....eat my ......pussy.....YES!!!

I began licking her clit as my fingers rubbed her. She began thrusting herself onto my mouth as I buried my tongue, licking and sucking her pussy until I felt that familiar tensing up. I had gotten to a place where I could get her off quickly if I so desired.

"Oh, fuck me, Mrs. Collins!! (Yes, she swears now). Oh, I'm so close! Yes!! YES!!! AAAAHHHHH!! I'm cumming!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

God, I love the taste of pussy! She used to be my innocent play toy and now she was screaming my name as I licked her. It gave me such a rush to know how I have brought her to the point where she is now, an insatiable sexual creature. I knew she wouldn't be the last. I was thinking about Jessica.

"Alice, do you think Jessica can keep a secret?"

"I know she can. As I said before, she doesn't want anyone here to know she is a lesbian."

"What you said earlier about Jessica and me with you, can you arrange that? Do you think she would be into it?"

"I'm not sure, but I have an idea. The two of us can meet at your house to work on a special history assignment."

"I love how you think, Alice. I'll try my best to arrange it."

About a week later, I decided to get the ball rolling. I asked Jessica if she'd like to work on a special assignment with her friend Alice. She of course agreed. I explained that they could come to my home and work together with me.

It was a Saturday afternoon when the girls were to come over. I of course set this up while my husband was away. Alice and Jessica pulled into the garage and knocked on the door. I invited them in; two incredibly gorgeous young eighteen year-olds. Both wore extremely short flared skirts and shirts that were unbuttoned so that I could see their cleavage. I felt myself getting wet.

"Hi, ladies. Welcome to my home. Don't the two of you look hot and sexy tonight! If you dressed like that at school, you would be very distracting! I would have a tough time concentrating on my teaching! Wow!"

"You like?", Jessica said as she pulled Alice to her and put her arm around her waist as she placed her other hand on the top button of her open shirt.

"I like! You make quite a pair."

They looked at each other and smiled. "Does that mean we get an 'A'. Mrs. Collins?", Jessica joked.

"Sorry, Jessica. You'll have to more than that for an 'A'. Now come in."

"You have a beautiful home, Mrs. Collins", Alice said, as if she had never been there.

"Yes, thank you for inviting us. I love working with Alice", Jessica said.

"That's wonderful. Please take a seat of the couch and I'll get you something to drink."

I got them each a soda and told them to relax a bit.

"I'll be back. I must check on something upstairs."

Now it was up to Alice to set the plan in motion. I never went upstairs. I was down the hall, out of sight but within earshot.

"She is so beautiful, isn't she Jess?"

"Yes. I would love to do her. I think about her and what she would be like. I can't believe someone that hot is a teacher! Do you think she is into girls? I mean, the way she called us 'sexy' and said she would be distracted and all."

"I don't know, but if she were, she would love the two of us."

"For sure."

"Hey. Why don't you ask her when she comes back, Jess."

Novella23
Novella23
228 Followers