Lesbian Seductress Ch. 04: The History Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? I mean..."

"We'll never know unless....."

"OK, I will. Now you're getting me hot, Alice! Let's undo a few more buttons. Give her more to look at."

Just then I returned and sat on the couch with the girls, Alice sitting between us.

"Look at the two of you. A couple of the prettiest girls in school and looking so hot. But I'm not sure they would allow you to open your shirts like that. It's quite a show!"

"Would you rather we button up before we get to work, Mrs. Collins or do you like what you see?", she asked boldly as she undid another button and opened her shirt even more.

I couldn't help staring. Her breasts were just sitting up, pushed together by her lacy bra. They were so tempting.

"No, I like what I see, Jessica. Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Is it working, Mrs. Collins?", she said as she crossed her legs exposing her bright pint bikini panties.

"I think it might be. You are a beautiful, very sexy young girl."

"Thank you", Jessica said. "And you are definitely the hottest teacher. May I ask you a personal question, Mrs. Collins?"

Alice smiled knowing what she had previously asked me.

"You can ask me anything, Jessica...anything."

"Do you like girls, Mrs. Collins?"

"Isn't it obvious? Does that surprise you?"

"Not at all. I was hoping you were."

"I see you with Alice tonight and wonder if you are. Well, are you?"

"Very much. I love girls, Mrs. Collins. I love to pleasure them."

I placed my arm around Alice and pulled her to me.

"That makes two of us. I've been pleasuring Alice for a while now. She has an incredible body, so delicious."

A pleased Jessica looked on as Alice and I kissed.

"Did we surprise you, Jess?", Alice asked.

"Yes, but I love this kind of surprise. You two look so hot together. I'd love to watch you do her, Mrs. Collins. I love her body too."

"She told me, Jessica. When I found out a beautiful girl like you had been pleasuring her, I asked her if you would like to join us and here we are. Is this what you want?"

I spread Alice's legs and lifted her skirt and began rubbing her. I noticed Jessica's nipples through her top as she watched.

"You know I do, Mrs. Collins."

"I have a better idea. It's the 'assignment' we brought you here for. She wants the two of us to pleasure her, Jessica. Do you want to join me?"

"Oh, God, Mrs. Collins......yes, yes I do."

She moved closer to Alice, moved her hand up her thighs and onto her pussy as she moved in to kiss her. I was busy unbuttoning Alice's top. I reached down to undo the front clasp, releasing those young, firm breasts that I loved so much. With Alice leaning back, arms resting on the top of the couch, Jessica and I leaned in, each took a breast, and began caressing and kissing them.

"Oh, girls! This is so hot! Now I want you two to kiss", Alice said.

I didn't hesitate and leaned into Jessica. Our lips touched, tongues meeting in a hot, sensual kiss. I reached over to feel her firm, full breasts and she mine. I didn't expect this since I was always the one giving pleasure, but her hand felt so good, and it had been so long for me. We continued tasting Alice's delicious breasts when she said, "Take off your clothes. I want to see your beautiful bodies."

We did as she said and stripped down to our bra and panties and returned to her breasts. While we continued pleasuring them, she skillfully reached behind us, unhooked our bras, and pulled them off.

"The two of you are so beautiful."

Jessica's breasts were so tempting, but first we had to finish Alice. She pulled down her skirt, threw it aside, and dropped down to her knees in front of her.

"Come join me, Mrs. Collins."

I did as she requested. We kissed again as Alice slid forward waiting for us to do her. Now it was time to finish. I began touching her through her panties, teasing her as Jessica kissed her from her ankles up to her silky thighs. I pulled her panties off and began kissing the opening, then began licking her.

Jessica came up to join me as we spread her pussy lips, both our tongues working her clit. I decided then that I had to have Jessica. I dropped down as she continued on Alice, positioning myself under her perky, full breasts. I reached up to squeeze them then kissed the undersides. I took each hard nipple in and sucked like a baby. God, I love these young, tight girls!

"Mmmmmm", she moaned.

Alice was in ecstasy as Jessica took her time, teasing her pussy.

"Mmmmm. I love the way you eat pussy, Jessica."

"I can't get enough, Mrs. Collins."

I pulled down her panties and slipped under her so that she was in perfect position. I reached around grabbing her ass and started licking her. She was as sweet as Alice. All I could hear were the two amazingly hot teens moaning and sighing.

"Oh, Jess! Oh, Jess!!! Yes, just like that!!"

"Oh, Mrs. Collins! You are so good! Oh my God!!"

The sight of these two beautiful, tight bodies there for the taking was so erotic.

Then Jessica started grinding on me and Alice on her. I wanted them to climax together. When I heard Alice scream her name, I knew she was ready.

"Oh, Jess!! Yes!! I'm almost....OOOOOHHHHH!! YES!!!!!

She was exploding and now I had to finish Jessica. I picked up the pace and felt that familiar tensing up that preceded orgasm. She pulled away from Alice and looked down at me.

"That's the spot, Mrs., Collins!!! Yes, right there!!! Don't stop!!! OOOOOOHHHHH!!! Fuck me!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Her nectar flowed and I took it in. These two hot, sexy teens were all I could ask for. But Jessica wasn't done. After her climax, she dropped down to where I was lying on the floor and kissed me.

"Mrs. Collins, that was amazing! Now it's my turn to please you."

I had never been pleasured by another female, but I was more than ready. She moved down to my breasts and began to devour them as her hand played with my pussy. It had been so long since my husband paid any attention to me. I hadn't felt this way, no, I never felt this way with him. She knew how to please me like only another girl could. She moved down slowly, kissing her way to my stomach as she made her way to my pussy. In the meantime, Alice sat on the couch playing with herself and enjoying the show. Jessica kissed me through my wet panties.

"You smell so good, Mrs. Collins, I can't wait to taste you."

She pulled off my panties and began kissing my calves, then up to my inner thighs, gently kissing all around my opening as a single finger teased the opening.

"You have such a beautiful pussy, Mrs. Collins, so warm and wet."

Then she began licking and rubbing. Spreading the lips and working my clit. She used her two fingers to penetrate as she did so. She was taking me to a place I had never been.

"Mmmmm. You taste just like I thought you would."

"Oh, Jessica! Oh, yes! Right there!!! Yes, that's the spot!!! Oh, fuck!!!

She lifted me up to her hungry mouth and skillfully brought me to the edge of what I knew was going to be an incredible orgasm.

"Jessica!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! Please!!! Oh my God!! You are so fucking good!!! Lick it!!! Yes!!! Oh my God!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I came like I had never come before, a better orgasm than my husband or any other man had ever given me. It was indescribable! That was a night I will never forget. I fulfilled a fantasy of being with two girls and it was the first time I had been pleasured by another female.

Jessica and Alice were good at keeping secrets and, yes, we met several times at my home before the school year ended.

Jessica was such an amazing lover, with a killer body, so beautiful and skillful for a girl her age. She taught me what it felt like to be worshipped by another female. I loved the taste of her. Alice learned how to pleasure a girl and got me off in and out of school. She had been transformed from a shy, innocent, ordinary girl into a beautiful, erotic young woman.

I'm looking forward to next year and a new set of experiences. I knew I had the skills to seduce vulnerable young girls and didn't care if there were rumors about me. As I mentioned in my previous story, that might bring me more hot young teens to pleasure. As for my marriage, if you can call it that, it is simply one of convenience. I don't crave his affections any longer since my experiences with these girls. I think it's coming to an end, and that, for me, is a good thing. I love being with girls and there is no room in my life for men at this time, including my husband.

As I am writing here now, I wonder whatever happened to Lynn Bowman, the goddess who led me to this path. Wherever she is, I'm sure some lucky girl is servicing her. I would love to see her again, but for now, I'm completely satisfied.