Lesbian Seductress Ch. 04: The History Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
234 Followers

"Mrs. Collins! I....Oh my God. Yes, yes. That's........so.........good! Mmmmmm. I can't believe......!"

I held them in my hands, lifting and squeezing as I looked at her.

"Your breasts are so beautiful."

She sighed and guided me back to them.

"Kiss them again, please, Mrs. Collins!"

Her nipples were even harder and more distended, so delicious.

"Yes, Mrs. Collins, oh yes! You are so beautiful. Mmmmmm. I can't believe this is happening."

I gave them one last, long kiss before I took the final step.

"Now I'm going to give you a special kiss, Alice. Do you know where?"

"On my vagina?", she asked breathlessly.

"Is that what you want, Alice?"

"Oh, yes, yes!"

I dropped to my knees, hand still on her pussy moving her back against my desk. I began kissing her tender inner thighs. She welcomed me, moaning and spreading her legs a little more. I released her pussy as my lips closed in on her. I kissed her on each side, teasing her, then my lips settled on the prize. I felt a wet spot as I pressed them against her panties, softly kissing her. I heard her moan in as I gently placed kisses on her hot, wet pussy. Her virginal scent was intoxicating. I looked up at her.

"Oh, Alice! You smell so sweet."

"Mrs. Collins! Oh my God. Please.....kiss me again!"

Her hand reached down and held my head, gently guiding me back onto her. I began licking her through her panties, the tip of my tongue tracing her opening. I reached down and pulled her panties to one side revealing her beautiful pink virgin pussy.

"Please, Mrs.Collins! Please! I want to feel you on me!"

I knew what she wanted, so I kissed it. I pulled her panties down and she spread her legs even more, inviting me in. I used my finger, running it up and down the opening as she moaned and moved on it. I spread her pussy lips, found her clit, licked it then took it in.

"Mmmmm. Oh, God!", she moaned. "Ohhhhhh!"

She began moving and grinding instinctively. She was so fucking hot, this amazing virgin. I wanted so much to finish her, knew it wasn't the right time or circumstance, but found it difficult to stop. I licked her from top to bottom, up and down, getting a little deeper each time. It was so intoxicating!

"Mrs. Collins! Jesus!! Oh yes!! Yes....yes...oh yes! Mmmmmm.....mmmmmm......Yes!! Oh yes...oh yes...oh yes! Just like that!", she moaned as she continued rhythmically thrusting herself onto me.

My God, I missed the taste of pussy! And this was a virgin pussy, so tight and delicious. I knew I should have stopped, but I was so into it that I couldn't. I needed more!

"Your pussy is so beautiful and tastes so sweet! Do you like what I'm doing, Alice?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Collins! Your tongue is so good! Mmmmmm, yes! I love....!"

"I've wanted this from the first time I saw you", I confessed.

"You are so beautiful, Mrs. Collins. Mmmmmm, lick me.....lick me! Oh yes!!"

She spread her legs even more inviting me back in. I didn't let up. I pulled her back to me and began devouring that sweet pussy, bringing her to the very edge of orgasm as she writhed in pleasure at my every move. I felt her body begin to shudder and knew then I had to slow down. I didn't want her to climax there. When I pulled away, she insisted I continue.

"Mmmmmmm. Don't stop, Mrs. Collins! I love this feeling..........It feels like something is going to happen!"

I knew then she had never experienced an orgasm!! I couldn't believe that I had lost complete control with her. It had been almost a year since the last time I licked Lynn's pussy and hadn't found another to satisfy my needs until this encounter. I wanted to bring her to her first climax. I was so close to taking that step. All the grooming I did was now paying off. I had gotten close to her, and she trusted me. I could have taken this innocent virgin to the limit, but it was not the time or place. I didn't want her to reach orgasm knowing that was something that would certainly bring her back to me. I wanted it to be special for her and my classroom was not the place. I ended it, knowing then that she would eventually succumb to my advances.

"No! Please, Mrs. Collins! Don't stop!"

I had to pretend to apologize and left her wanting for more after bringing her so close to her first climax.

"I have to, Alice. We can't do this here. I'm sorry if I got carried away. I want you so much and this feels so good. You are just so beautiful. I couldn't help myself."

"No need to apologize, Mrs. Collins. I've never felt this way before. I'm so glad that you are the first person to touch me and get me aroused sexually. You are so gentle. I was always told to suppress those feelings. You made my body come alive for the first time in my life. I don't care if you are my teacher, I don't want it to end. It feels so right."

"I understand and there is so much more I could show you. I don't want it to end either, but you have to try to sort things out. If this is what you want, please remember, I'm here, Alice...for anything. You know I can take care of you and if you want me to pleasure you, all you need to do is ask."

"Oh, Mrs. Collins. I want that so much, but I want it now!"

She pressed up against me, her body still there for the taking. She pushed me back down to her pussy.

"Please lick me again!"

I couldn't resist her. I kissed her from her ankles, up her beautiful calves, and then to her milky thighs. Then I kissed her all around her sweet pussy as she moved on me, her hand resting on my head.

"Yes, Mrs. Collins, yes!! Please!"

I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me again. She thrust her pussy to my lips, and I began licking slowly, barely penetrating her, my finger running up and down her slit. I spread her pussy and found her clit again. I flicked my tongue on her then drew it in, sucking hard on it.

"Oh, yes!", she sighed. "Just like that. Yes....yes...oh yes...mmmmm. Keep going! Don't stop! Oh my God! Oh my God!! I can't believe you...mmmmm. I'm so close!! I love this feeling!!"

What I really wanted to do was finish her, but I finally caught myself again and ended it. We separated, her eyes still glazed over, still aroused and trying to figure out what just happened. We kissed.

"Oh, Mrs. Collins, I was so close!"

"I know, my sweet Alice. I wanted to bring you to orgasm but not here and not now. I want your first time to be special. Next time I will finish what I started, but we have to stop." I kissed her softly on her neck and ear, and whispered, "Do you want me to lick your pussy and make you cum, Alice?"

She looked in my eyes. "Yes, Mrs. Collins. I want that. I want to feel your tongue on me again and again."

"Are you sure, Alice?"

"You know I am, Mrs. Collins."

"That's good, my sweet girl. That's good. This is just the beginning for us. I'm going to take you places that you have never been to."

We kissed again as she held me tightly. Then she composed herself and buttoned up her dress, but the way she looked at me told me she was a different girl. I ignited a flame in her that would develop into a raging fire. She wanted more and I would eventually give that to her. I knew damn well she would no longer want Rob after the way I made her feel. I turned the lights back on, unlocked the door, and returned.

"I really appreciate you listening to me, Mrs. Collins. My parents can't be bothered with my social life, but after today, I know what I want, thanks to you."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Here is my cell number if you need to talk about anything. Call me any time of day or night."

"Thank you, Mrs. Collins. That is so kind of you. May I kiss you goodbye?"

"I'd love that."

We embraced and kissed, her arms holding me tightly as she pressed up against me. She leaned back and looked deeply into my eyes.

"God, I love how you make me feel! I want to be with you. I don't want to leave."

"And I don't want you to go, but you have to. As I said, this is not the place or time. I will make it happen for us. See you tomorrow, Alice."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mrs. Collins. Goodbye."

With that, she left the room, leaving me so aroused. Upon my arrival home, I immediately made my way to the bedroom and tended to my already wet pussy. I had taken the first step grooming this innocent young thing. I wanted to make her mine, job and husband be damned. She was all I could think about.

The next day, a Friday, Alice was absent. I heard some students saying that she had dumped Rob, which was no surprise to me. She did it in a text message! I left for home wondering how she was doing, but I knew she was mine and Rob meant nothing to her. There was no way she was going to forget what I had done to her. My husband was still away on business, so I made myself a frozen dinner and poured a glass of wine. I curled up on the couch to read the latest erotic stories from Literotica when my cell rang. Was this Alice? My heart skipped a beat as I answered.

"Hello."

"Mrs. Collins?"

"Yes. Alice?"

"Yes."

"I heard the news. How are you? I missed you today."

"I really wanted to see you to tell you, but I couldn't handle my classmates asking me all kinds of questions. My parents are upset with me. They are out to dinner and then to a show. They will be back late. I need to talk to someone and that someone is you. I really need a hug right now."

"Do you know where I live, Alice?"

"I think so."

"Why don't you come over. My husband is out of town on business, and I have all the time in the world for you."

"Is that OK? Will we get in trouble?"

"No, but if you are worried about that, park a little up the street and come to the back door. It's dark and no one will see you."

"OK. I'm on my way. Thank you, Mrs. Collins!"

'No, thank YOU', I thought to myself, anticipating what may be ahead.

About ten minutes later, there was a knock on my back door. I opened it and there she was, dressed in a very short sun dress that buttoned down the front. Several buttons were undone, and I could see the swell of her breasts. She was so innocent and naturally beautiful. She fell into my arms. We held each other for a few moments. I looked at her and ran my fingers through her hair.

"You are so beautiful. I'm glad you called. I missed you today."

"And I you. Kiss me, Mrs. Collins."

It was an amazing, sensual, tender kiss as she pulled me close to her.

"I needed that, Mrs. Collins. Thank you for inviting me over."

""I'm so glad you came. I was thinking about you all afternoon. Please, come sit with me on the couch. I'll get you something to drink. Would you like a soda?"

"I see you are having wine, may I have a little?"

"Of course. By the way, you look so pretty in that dress and that perfume..."

"Thank you, I knew you would like it."

"I love it. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to seduce me, Alice", I teased.

"Would you mind if I said I was?", she asked as she undid a button on her dress.

She smiled shyly, almost embarrassed then surprised me with a blunt question.

"Are you a lesbian, Mrs. Collins? I mean, you are married after all."

"No, but I've been with another girl."

"How far did you go with her?", she asked as she undid another button, revealing the tops of her beautiful breasts.

"All the way, Alice. I made love to her just like I started with you. You liked it, didn't you?"

"Yes. You know I didn't want to stop."

"Neither did I, but we had to."

"How did it happen with her?"

"She seduced me the first day we met. She had an incredible body, just like you, and she knew how to use it. I had never been with another girl, but I loved pleasuring her. It felt so natural. I knew just what she needed. I couldn't get enough of her and when I saw you that first day, I told myself that I had to have you. I'd love to do the same for you. I want to kiss and touch you all over your amazing body. I gave you a little taste yesterday, but I really I wanted to tear your clothes off and do all those things, but not there. Now that you know, does that bother you, Alice?"

"Oh God no, Mrs. Collins. I've never been kissed or touched that way. Everyone says this isn't normal, but you make me feel so good."

I pulled her close to me. Our lips met, mouths opened wide as our tongues again came together in a beautiful, sensual kiss, this time more meaningful than yesterday in my classroom.

"I know how to treat you, Alice."

I pulled her even closer, and we kissed with more fervor, wrapped in each other's arms, bodies pressed against each other.

"I want that again, Mrs. Collins. Yesterday, I had feelings I never felt before, tingly feelings all over my body."

"Those are natural, sexual feelings, Alice. I saw by your nipples that it aroused you. And I know that you had that same feeling in your vagina, didn't you?"

"I did. And when I got home, I noticed how wet my panties were. That has never happened to me. I love the way I feel when I'm with you. You are so beautiful. I want you to make love to me, Mrs. Collins."

I brought her close to me and whispered in her ear, "Are you sure that is what you want, Alice?"

"I am. I want to give myself to you."

We kissed again, her hands running up and down my back, mine moving up her sides until they came to rest under her breasts, gently lifting them.

"Do you like how that feels, Alice?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Collins."

We continued kissing as I squeezed them, tweaking her rock hard nipples, eliciting a soft moan.

"Mmmmm, your nipples are so hard", I said as I kissed her neck.

"You have incredible breasts, Alice."

She looked down as I began to unbutton the rest of her dress. We continued kissing as my hand reached inside her bra, teasing her nipples.

"Oh my God! I love how you touch me."

I pulled them out. I couldn't wait to taste them again. They were sticking straight out, resting on her crumpled cups, so firm and full with those tantalizing pink nipples waiting for my hungry mouth. She was so aroused by these new feelings.

"They are so amazing, Alice. I'm going to make you forget about suppressing your sexual feelings. I'm going to show you how a girl can give you the kind of intense pleasure that no boy can give you."

"Oh, Mrs. Collins!", she sighed.

I cupped them and tweaked each nipple. She was melting in my arms. She was mine. I reached around to unhook her bra as I again kissed her softly on her neck and biting her shoulder. I pulled the top of her dress away and threw her bra to the floor. Her breasts were there for the taking. I leaned her back, started kissing my way down to them, lifting each one to my hungry mouth. I began by kissing them all over, then licking around her hard, distended nipples. Then, I took one in and began to slowly suck, swirling my tongue around it. She ran her fingers through my hair as she watched me pleasure her.

"Oh, that feels soooo good."

I moved up and kissed her softly as my hand caressed her firm breasts.

"Is this why you called me, Alice?"

"Yes. I've wanted this since you kissed me and touched me the way you did yesterday. I can't explain it. I know it's different, but I love the way you made me feel. I must confess that the true reason I missed school today wasn't my breakup. I was fighting the urge to be with you again, thinking it was wrong. I was confused, but the more I thought about it, the more I knew it was what I wanted. I felt urges I've never felt before with you. It's the reason I called you. That phone call was just an excuse to be with you. All I could think about was you."

"And all I could think about was you. All day I was hoping you would call. When the phone rang, my heart skipped a beat in anticipation at the thought it might be you. I will take care of you, sweet Alice. You are so beautiful."

"Oh, Mrs. Collins, I want this too."

We kissed again as I undid the rest of the buttons of her dress and removed it. I heard her sigh as my hand slowly worked its way up her silky thighs. She instinctively spread her legs, waiting for her bare pussy to be touched again. My fingers softly teased her through her wet panties, up and down, lightly penetrating.

"Have you ever masturbated, Alice?"

"N..n..n..n..o", she stammered, eyes closed. She was in ecstasy. "Your hand.....feels.....so.....good! Oh God!"

I pulled her panties off and moved my hand onto her and began stroking it.

"Here, give me your hand."

I took it and placed it on her hot pussy.

"Do what comes naturally. Rub and stroke it, play with your clit."

She began rubbing herself.

"That's right, just like that."

"Mmmmm, that feels so good!"

"Yes, but now it's time for me to finish you. You know how this ends, don't you?"

"Y...yes."

"Do you want me to lick your beautiful, virgin pussy?"

"Mmmmm. I do. I want to feel your tongue on me again."

"Have you ever had an orgasm, Alice?"

I knew the answer.

"No, never. Ohhhhh, that feels so good Mrs. Collins!"

"You were so close yesterday. Tonight, I'm going to complete what I started yesterday. This is going to be a night you will never forget."

With that I dropped down to my knees, grabbed her firm ass cheeks and brought her glistening pussy to me. I began teasing her, kissing her inner thighs then all around the opening while my fingertip gently penetrated her, sliding up and down. The smell was intoxicating and the thought of pleasuring this innocent, virginal child was so exhilarating. I wanted to make it special for her.

"You have such a beautiful pussy, Alice. Mmmmmm. So pink and wet. I'm going to lick you until you climax."

"Oh, God! Oh, God!!", she screamed in anticipation, pushing herself up to my lips. "Lick me!! Oh, yes!!"

I kissed her from top to bottom, then licked it gently while spreading her lips and finding her clit. I sucked on it then drove my tongue deep into her. She began grinding on me, grabbing my head with her hands. I knew she was close as I rapidly flicked the tip of my tongue on her swollen clit. It was her first time, and it wasn't going to take long. I felt her shudder and looked up at her. She was delirious, hands squeezing her breasts, eyes closed, mouth opened wide. She was about to have her first orgasm.

"Oh, Mrs. Collins!! I'm going to.....mmmmm. I'm going to....!!! Oh..... my..... God! That feels sooooo goooood! Yes, right there! Lick it!!! Ohhhhhhh, aaaaahhhhh! Oh, oh, ohhhhhh Mrs. Collins!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!"

She tensed up and juices flowed and flowed as I brought her to climax. The taste was so sweet. It was the most intense, longest orgasm imaginable. She moaned and screamed, thrusting her hips rhythmically, pushing my face onto her exploding pussy. I had taken her to climax, and she was now mine, but I wasn't done. I moved up to her, held her in my arms and kissed her, giving her a taste of the sweet nectar that had just touched my lips.

"That was amazing! Incredible! I don't want this night to end!"

"It's not going to, my sweet Alice. That was just the beginning."

I continued kissing her sweet lips as my hand drifted down to her exquisite, perky breasts. I was going to bring her to another climax. I kissed my way back down to her still hard nipples, taking each one in, slowly sucking and gently biting as I lifted them into my mouth.

"You look so beautiful on my breasts."

"Straddle me, Alice. I want you to feed them to me."

She did as I asked and brought them down to my lips. I moved from one to another as she hung them in my mouth, first kissing the soft underside then again up to her nipples as she held them, feeding me. They were so big and perfect, so delicious.

"Oh, Mrs. Collins! That's right! You are soooo good!"

She didn't want me to stop. She watched me devour them for I don't know how long. She instinctively moved from side to side, lowering one breast and then the other as I reached up to capture them. Then, it was time to finish her again. I was going to make her cum again.

Novella23
Novella23
234 Followers