Lesbian Show at the Porn Theater

Story Info
Horny girls put on a public show for the boys.
1.6k words
4.33
7.4k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

In my earliest years hanging out in porn theaters, it was all about watching. To this day, though they have lessened some, my voyeuristic inclinations are among my strongest. Back in the day, I was often just as happy to stand back and watch - hoarding up mental images of the debauchery in front of me - while others actually did the deed. Somehow, it seemed that the event had a longer life (at least in my memory and fantasies) if I could take it all in, rather than being carried away by the momentary pleasure I might have experienced.

On the particular evening in question, there was no option. We all watched. No one was allowed to participate, or even touch. Only the two of them. And no one else was complaining.

They had walked into the Mel about an hour after I arrived. It was couples night, so the crowd was large and - unfortunately - completely comprised of men. We were all scattered throughout the cavernous old theater hoping that a couple would wander through those back doors. When they came in, I couldn't imagine that I was the only guy in the place surprised to see that they were both women. Holding hands and smiling at one another.

They took the first seat available as they walked down the left aisle. In those days the Mel had installed large seats that looked like they were originally designed for restaurants. You know, those high-backed benches that they used to make booths. They were wide enough for three, had a padded seat and back, and stood about four feet high. They were perfect for couples that didn't want to be disturbed, yet they were completely open to the view of anyone standing in front of them or leaning over the back.

The girls wasted no time. After sizing up the crowd and smiling at the attention they were getting, they immediately turned to one another and began to kiss. Soft, slow, playful kisses that appeared to be intentionally designed to slowly ramp up their passions. And ours. The guys formed a small semi-circle in front of the booth. I gathered that this wasn't their first night in the place. The rest of the crowd communicated a "look, but don't get too close vibe" that reaffirmed my suspicions.

Both of the women were brunettes. One was decidedly curvier than the other, and she seemed to be in charge. Or at least more aggressive. As she made out with her friend she began to work at opening her blouse, tugging at her skirt, and generally exposing her to the rest of us. My dick was growing in my pants and I noticed that I wasn't alone. Most of the guys, in fact, had unsheathed their cocks. Once the slimmer girl was nearly naked, the other stood and removed her own clothing, piece by piece. She never looked away from her girl. They both held eye contact: one stripping and the other running her hands all over her partially exposed body.

"Show us," the curvier one said when she was completely naked.

Her friend obliged, pulling the rest of her clothes off and placing them in a neat pile next to her. Rather than sitting down, the other reached into a bag and pulled out a small vibrator. She switched it on with a certain amount of drama, causing her friend to smile.

I watched, nearly in a daze, as she sat back down and kissed her friend again. She moved from her mouth to her left breast, the one closest to us, and kissed it gently. Then she raised the vibrator slowly and lightly caressed the woman's shoulder, sliding it toward the breast. It appeared as though she were barely touching her skin. We watched as her nipple hardened in anticipation of the coming sensation. Over the next five minutes, she moved from breast to breast, alternating between kisses and the vibrator.

With time, the slim woman slid further down in her seat and was eventually lying down. Her knees were elevated, leaving room for her friend who slid between them with a mischievous smile. Switching off the vibrator, she leaned up and over her friend, kissing her deeply. We could see their tongues dancing as their bodies pressed into one another.

After breaking the kiss, the curvier one began to slowly work her way down her friend's body, leaving a trail of soft kisses along her neck and shoulders. She paused at her breasts, sensuously kissing and sucking the nipples on each. As she moved from one to the other, the hardened nipple glistened under the flickering light of the movie behind us. The slimmer girl was breathing harder now. The playful smiles were gone, replaced by a growing urgency, driven by their passion.

As the curvy girl worked further down that slim torso, I watched as her breast pushed against the hair-covered mount of her friend. She gently lifted her ass, trying to grind into her feminine softness.

Eventually, the girl arrived at her destination. She studied the pussy before her for a beat, then gently pulled at it from each side, causing it to bloom in front of her. She lightly flicked the nub with the tip of her tongue, as though she were getting a taste for the first time. Her friend gasped at the contact. Then she stiffened her tongue and worked it deep between the reddening pedals of flesh. Nearly as quickly as she inserted herself, she withdrew, softening the tongue again and beginning long, slow laps from the base of the slit to the nub.

We watched. I studied her movements like a student, hoping to be tested on this material very soon. I watched as the slim girl responded to her attentiveness. I made mental notes of every subtle movement of the tongue, the suction on her clit, and the placement of her fingers. I desperately wanted to make a woman feel like this one.

Her orgasm was soft and breathy. The color that rose in her chest confirmed what we were seeing. She thrust her fingers into the curvy girl's hair and ground her hips into her face.

As her orgasm subsided, her friend reached into the bag and retrieved a dildo. She laughed when someone suggested that the real thing was readily available. Taking it to her mouth, she sucked it, again looking directly into the eyes of her friend as though she were making some sort of unspoken promise. The woman parted her knees further in a wordless invitation.

Her left foot eventually found its way to the floor, leaving her pussy exposed and nearly open to the room. Her friend teased her clit with the dildo for a minute, before placing the tip at the opening of her pussy. She took her time shoving it in and when it was fully inserted she gave it a slight twist before pulling it back. Pussy juice reflected in the dim light of the projected movie on the device and it soon returned to the warmth of the girl. The rhythm was slow at first, but it steadily built as the girl's breathing became more intense. She reached up and pinched her nipples as her friend fucked her with the toy, finally peaking at an orgasm that seemed to slowly crawl up from the depths of her belly.

After she came, she sat up abruptly and kissed her friend. Now she seemed to be the aggressor, as though something had been awakened in her. They shared the taste of the dildo, and then the slim girl pushed her curvy friend back, laying her down on the bench. She didn't bother with a toy. We watched as she used her tongue and fingers on the other girl's pussy. Although she clearly wasn't as experienced - or patient - as her friend, she eagerly lapped her to a quick orgasm. They collapsed together for a moment, kissing and exchanging whispers.

They sat up and reached again for the bag, pulling out three more dildos of varying shapes and sizes. For the next twenty minutes or so we watched as they experimented with all three. They were clearly there for one another. Our presence just added to their exhibitionistic kink. Though they would both pause whatever they were doing whenever a guy would lose his load. They seemed to enjoy the sight. Perhaps they just liked knowing the power they had over us.

My favorite of those three toys was a long dong that the curvy girl used on her friend. She grinned at us she licked and sucked it, making it wet for her friend. She actually took a pace or two toward the small crowd, many of whom offered their dicks for her inspection. But she wasn't interested in us. She turned back to the slimmer girl who was already on her knees with her head on the bench. She purred waiting for the inevitable. The curvy girl slid in behind her, spread her cheeks, and began to work that long toy into her exposed cunt. She held the end of the dildo close to her own pussy as she did, creating the illusion of fucking her as a man would. I think I would have paid for a strap-on at that moment, had there been one available. She began by fucking her slowly and deliberately, then accelerating the pace until the slim girl was shrieking with pleasure.

When their show finally came to an end, the guys actually applauded. A few more had cum during the last act of their performance. The rest of us would, undoubtedly, replay it in our minds later that night.

I've seen other women playing with each other in porn theaters over the years, but none were as hot as that first time.

imaging
imaging
311 Followers