He Dozes While She Takes a Train

Story Info
Bold wife fucks several strangers in the porn theater.
1k words
4.15
12.9k
13
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

I have mentioned the Mel Theater near Detroit in Parka Princess at the Mel. It was a very large movie palace that had been converted into a porn theater in the 80s. Two aisles divided the seating. The center section was filled with the typical folding theater seats of the day. The two outside sections were made up of high-backed benches that would seat two or three people. Imagine half a restaurant booth. That's where most of the action took place.

One night a couple came in and ambled down the left aisle, taking one of those seats toward the front of the theater. Before they sat down, the lady dropped a shawl that she had over her shoulders, revealing the slim straps of a formal evening gown. It was black and clingy, cut low enough to hint at her cleavage. She was tall and thin. Not skinny, but lithe with slim hips and a small bust. She had the look of a woman who spent time in the gym, long before it became popular for women to do so. Her dark hair was short and curly. They had apparently been to some sort of a function and decided to hit the theater for their own semi-private afterparty.

The guys predictably repositioned themselves to get a better view and closer proximity to this attractive couple. For the next half hour or so, we watched the guy paw at the woman, trying to slide a strap over her shoulder. She constantly rebuffed him, looking completely annoyed and trying to watch the movie. Eventually, the guy gave up and began to doze off. I suspect he had enjoyed too much wine at his party.

Had the events ended there, their story would not appear here. While the hubby/bf was trying to get her warmed up, a couple of guys had begun to slowly approach their bench from behind. That was not unusual. The view from over the back could be excellent sometimes! But on this night, there was no view to speak of. Yet the guys sort of hung there. It took me a while to realize what was going on. While hubby was seated and dozing on the aisle side of the booth with his wife to his left, a guy was crouching to the left of their booth, peering around at the lady.

Actually, he was doing more than peering. He had begun to touch her left leg. He must have been doing a better job than hubby, because she responded positively to him. She shifted her weight as though she were leaning closer to her man, which shoved her ass toward her sneaky admirer. He gently caressed her butt and thigh for a long time. With time, we all saw the long slit in her skirt part so that he was able to touch her bare skin. At one point she even opened her legs slightly, giving him limited access to her panty-covered pussy.

The scene was nearly unbelievable. On a couple of occasions, hubby moved in his seat, causing the guy to retreat behind the cover of the side of the booth. Had the man ever simply opened his eyes there would have been no way he could have missed what was going on. But he never did.

The lady suddenly sat up, shooed the crouching pervert, and poked hubby. I thought they were finished. Instead, I saw him nod and then close his eyes again. She got up and walked to the back. I guess she told him she was going to the restroom. As she went to the back, the parade of guys who followed looked like the rats of Hamelin. Yes, I followed, too.

She did, indeed, go to the restroom. The bathrooms were in the back of the theater itself. No need to go to the lobby. Behind the last row of seats was a half wall, 3 and half feet high, that separated the seats from a wide carpeted walkway that led to the lobby. On the opposite side of the walkway were the bathrooms. While the lady was "powdering her nose" the rat pack leaned against that wall, watching the movie. When she came out, she began to chat with the kneeler. As they talked, she squeezed his cock through his pants. After a minute or so, he said something to one of the guys standing close by. I watched as that guy walked back down the aisle, taking up a seat across from hubby.

Once the lookout was in place, the lady leaned on the wall facing the screen. She pulled her dress up around her waist, exposing her naked ass. Apparently, she had removed her panties in the bathroom. The kneeler stepped up behind her and slid his rigid dick between her cheeks. He was slow and deliberate, and she loved every thrust. It didn't take long before she was reaching a deep, moaning orgasm. As she came, the kneeler picked up his pace and unloaded inside of her. When he finished, she allowed a second guy to take his place. The kneeler moved down to take the seat of his lookout, allowing his buddy to come back and be third. While the first guy started slow, the others were quicker, probably worried about hubby coming to. She liked the increased pace and things began to evolve to a controlled frenzy. The slapping sound of hard fucking floated across the theater. Almost everyone was in the back already so it made little difference.

She must have done 7 or 8 guys when the kneeler/lookout suddenly stood up. When he did, the lady immediately pushed the guy that was in her away and spun around to enter the restroom. The crowd moved back to the wall as hubby came up the aisle. He looked a bit confused and one of the guys just pointed to the ladies' room. He grunted knowingly then hit the men's room himself. When he came out, she joined him and they walked out the front door.

The regulars that I talked to that night said they had never seen the lady before. It isn't the last time that I saw a lady begin to play without her husband's knowledge, but it is the only time I have ever seen one take on a gang while hubby was never the wiser. But then, who knows? Maybe next weekend I will be lucky enough to see it a second time!

imaging
imaging
311 Followers