All Comments on 'Lesbian Sisters'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88about 9 years ago
Wow

This was incredibly hot! I loved your All-Girl Family Reunion series and with this added to my Favorites, I'll be reading any and all lesbian content you post from now on! Excellent job with the story. Hopefully there's more whether this story is continued or you keep writing new content.

pennerspennersabout 9 years ago

I've read all your stories and loved every one!! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

This story is not only well written, but hot as hell. I got a huge boner reading this! Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FREAKIN' HOT

The whole time I was reading this story I was replacing the names with the names of two girls I know that are freakin' hot. One is a blonde and the other is a brunette, and they are sisters.

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlalmost 9 years ago
Woooooooow!!! This is fucking hot!!!

The best story of incestuous lesbian sex I've read!!! I'm all wet after reading you. Please keep writing!!! I imagine a continuation where Maya and Taylor vigorously restart their sex session and are abruptly interrupted by the two lovers of Maya, Chris and Vanessa. All wallowing in the crowded room smell pussy and orgasms in a wild orgy without stopping. Even if they leave, continue their passion on the streets, gardens, car, in public, wherever they go and be discovered by Emma, Taylor's girlfriend, adding to the group of wild lesbians.

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Another 5*****STARS Story!

Great Story!

Well Done!

5 STARS!

Aunt Helena

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know I already commented about this but ...

(I found another story they took from you so I'll leave the link here again! )Your story has been plagiarized, by an author on wattpad. I'll leave a link for you. http://w.tt/1QofxGf

I just wanted to let you know !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i like erotic short stories

Anonymous: yeah "step-sisters" i bet. & yes it was hot, a little too hot though maybe... but who cares right?? lmao XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sisters

My sister and I go at it just as fierce as those two. We just love each other.

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlover 7 years ago
Please continue the story with more rough lust };->

Based on the history of Reform School Sisters, the story would be exciting to continue... for example:

Once the family and sisters Cassie and Kimmie are integrated deeply into incestuous ties, it would be great to return to the Academy Rutherford causing several girls of the harem of all of them to become.

Cassie and Kamie could stay one season in college dormitory where they would meet the three sisters, Alexis, Emily and Izabel, plus all the tenants girls celebrating their return to school with delicious lesbian orgies where his mother would be the special guest.

Cassie and Kimmie fall into a whirlwind of sapphic lust, ending meet Maya and Taylor, lesbian sisters who arrive as new members of the college. A quartet of all couples and exchange fall very well to quench a little their uncontrolled and insatiable instincts.

You like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Full blown hot

That is in the top 5 lesbian incest stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

There has to be more to this story

Blue_GatorBlue_Gatorabout 3 years ago

You must write a part two to this. It’s really good. Very passionate and sensual, not the usual rough stuff you read on here.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

Loved it There has to be more of this...pleeeeease!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous