All Comments on 'Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 02'

by fitntrim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

and SOON! Chapter 2 was frustrating but I'm sure needed to get to the juicy parts! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue!

So hot, so hot.... hope the island is full of dominant women, especially older ones, getting their way with this young sex slave

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

Would they like an ageing male slave who would be satisfied in just serving them with his tongue? If so please ley me know where the island is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Write more!!!

please!! It's freaking good (:

rover5520rover5520about 13 years ago

A beautiful,exquisitely written story,please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fitntrim, _ SLAVE CONTRACT, VERY AMUSING!

I can tell that you have put a lot of thought into Lisa's slave contract, because it's very well written.. And I'm giving the story another 5-Stars..

But the very thought of a slave contract, or a agreement with any slave is amusing!

The only contract or agreement I make with a slave is very simple, she will do everything I say and as her reward, I will cane her ass until she is screaming!!

Afterwards I will give her the opportunity to please me once again and there is nothing more pleasing than her licking me to orgasm, in front of an audience of dominant sadistic lesbians...

Mistress Silva.

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 7 years ago
What a great idea for a story!

I kind of wish that I'd thought of this first! I like the slave contract, and I like the way her new owners enjoy looking at her body, especially when Helen orders her to sit on her lap, and calls her "pretty slave." It's so much better than those lesbian slave stories that are all about angry owners who only want to punish their girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good

I would like to see them involve the slave's mother. Have sex t the mother's house, and slowly show her where her daughter's new loyalty rests.

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
So hot and lovely!

I have savored only the first two chapters, but I am so drawn into the story. I am picturing myself as Lisa and submitting to Helen and Sassa. I eagerly anticipate reading the remaining chapters.

Thank you for creating this wonderfully exciting storyline!

Mwah!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The consent aspect is hot.

As a submissive person, I really appreciate seeing a negotiation of boundaries like this. I promise this is one of the best erotica stories I’ve read, and I like this chapter best of all. Thank you.

grey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous