All Comments on 'Lesbians in Margate Ch. 02'

by Storymate

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Nice story so far.

A little short on detail (especially the sex / love making) but highly enjoyable and will read more when they are published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wouldn't mind if it was Charlie and Bethany who get together and explore each other. Maybe Charlie is the secretly D/S type who likes to be the bottom and likes for the others to take control. Or maybe she's the one who likes to give only. Like a touch-me-not but to a lesser-extent.

StorymateStorymateabout 3 years agoAuthor

I have left the comments open to all and will continue to do so. However, I must comment myself and say the if you do not like my stories if you want to criticises them fair enough but you do not have to both bite and tear at my flesh in doing so... I write from the UK United Kingdom perspective and use UK spelling and grammar. I have made accommodation for USA style and content. But It is not fair to critique my stories or quite so personal in the criticism of me... Please comment use some common courtesy when doing so. You do not need to be so cruel and cutting in your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorymate@Storymate
Hello to you all I am here for sexy, erotic messing about! From being in the chat room to writing stories, Saying hello, and sometimes waving goodbye. I have some special interesting kinky ideas and some very ordinary ideas. Sometimes they get all mixed up. So ring my bell, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES