Lesbians Raping cheerleaders Pt. 01

Story Info
Two escaped lesbians carjack a car with two cheerleaders.
1.2k words
3.92
35.4k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

Susan my older sister was driving me to early morning cheer practice. Older she's only one year my senior. Me, Jill I just turned 18 and my bossy sister is only 19 but she likes acting as though she's our mother because her and dad are on a two week trip to Europe.

As far as the looks go we were both pretty sexy looking blondes. We both had long hair. Susan wore her's down about her shoulders, mine was done up in a ponytail for cheer practice.

The other thing we had in common were our legs, mine were nicely toned and I loved showing them off while wearing my blue and white cheer outfit. I especially liked making those high kicks which gave the guys at school a peek of my white cheer panties. Susan on the other hand was dressed in one of her sexy looking beige mini skirts with a matching yellow blouse with a pair of beige high heels. She also loved teasing the guys when she was cheerleading with those high kicks.

We were known at school as the cock teasing bitch's from hell as we never put out for any of our boyfriends and enjoyed watching them pant and then curse at us when we told them you could look but no touching. I guess we really deserved the title of CTB from Hell.

I told Lucy or Lizard which was what I called her back in prison that we had to steal a car and make our way to Canada. Lizard was still in her twenties she wore a mohawk hair cut dyed bright blue her body was covered in tattoos she was a lean mean girl fucking machine as Lucy liked to rape the new fish as they entered the Wentworth Prison for Women. She would use her tongue to lick pussy that's how she got the nick name of Lizard.

Me. my name is Beth but everyone called me the Gray Bush because of my age of 59. I just like Lucy was a muscle bound Butch that loved fucking the new girls, the problem was that most of the women were pretty ugly looking hookers. The good looking girls were auctioned off to the other Dykes who had more money then we did so Lizard and myself had to make do with forcing ourselves on some ugly smelly cunts.

When the fire broke out in the laundry section of the prison it gave us the chance to make our escape in the back of a local food truck that just happened to be driving out of the exit that's when we took our chance and hopped onto the back and covered ourselves with a canvas tarp. We both had nothing to lose as we were serving life sentences for murder and rape.

After an hour or so we got out of the food truck and went deep into the woods trying to find a lonely country road where we were hoping to find a home, maybe clothes and definitely a car and some cash.

It took forever but we finally found a paved road and waited in ambush for some unsuspecting driver to stop and help a poor defenseless old woman dressed only in her white panties begging for help. That's when they would get out of the car to help and Lizard would then jump out from her hiding place and we would overpower the driver and take the car. All we needed to do was to wait for a someone to come down the road.

Susan and myself were laughing about a double date that we were on when we shot down the expectations of us making out with those two nerds. That's when after spending all that money on us for dinner they took us back home. I thought they both were about to cry as we wouldn't even give then a good night kiss at the door.

Susan slammed on the brakes as an old gray haired woman dressed only in her white panties appeared out of nowhere waving to us to stop she came up to the hood of the car and collapsed that's when we both got out of the car to help.

Just as my sister bent down to help the stricken old woman up, she reached up and grabbed Susan by her throat. I came to my sisters aid but just as I was trying to get the old hag to release her iron grip another person came up behind me and grabbed my ponytail and yanked my head backwards pointing a sharp something in my neck.

"$32 that's all the fucking money they have on them."

I heard the one behind me, her fist still holding my ponytail tell the old woman to kill us both and just take the car.

"We have more money back at the house our parents left it for us when they left to go to Europe, it's over a $1200 you can take it all just don't hurt us."

I couldn't believe how fucking hot those bitches were. We not only were we going to get a car plus some cash but I was going to rape a cute cheerleader. Gray Bush gave me a smile as I could tell she was about to drool over her captive Barbie Doll.

"Lizard get in the back with the cheer bitch and you get behind the wheel and take us back to your place any funny business and Lizard will kill your sister, understand."

The way back to the house was a nightmare as the old disgusting hag was looking at me just like some of those horny guys we used to date, looking in the rear view mirror I could see Jill fighting with the weird looking younger woman telling her to keep her hands to herself.

I was really scared I didn't know what those escaped convicts were capable of doing to us. It finally hit me those women were probably lesbians after all no sane man would ever date them. Date them that was it, pretend to flirt with them and when they drop their guard make a run for the car and get help.

" Jill, stay calm remember the nerds."

Nerds what is she talking about, yes, yes I got it flirt with them then dump them. I looked at Susan in the rear view mirror when our eyes met I gave her a wink and whispered nerds.

Susan turned to the older woman sitting next to her.

"My parents won't be home for 2 weeks so the two of you can stay and relax until you leave. I've never been with another woman before. I need to know your better before doing anything so please give me some time, Ok?"

"Sure thing Barbie Doll"

The old ugly bitch put her perverted hand on my thigh.

In the back Lizard put her hand on Jill's inner thigh working it's way up to her cheer panties.

She put her hand on Lizards wrist to stop her march up her leg.

"I never did this before, please give me some time and I promise I'll perform my cheer routine without my clothes on."

Lizard only smiled but she still kept her hand on Jill's thigh, meanwhile the Gray Bush moved her hand further up Susans mini skirt.

continued in part 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers