Lesbians Raping cheerleaders Pt. 02

Story Info
Lizard spanks Jill and the Gray Bush makes her move.
1.2k words
4.08
24.7k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

I grabbed the old lesbians wrist as her hand crept under my mini skirt.

"Be patient, but if you touch me now I might cum and lose control of the car, you'll be my first time with another woman and I want it to be perfect but not like this."

The drive back to the house was a nightmare. The creepy old bitch had stopped her hand from going any higher up my thigh but instead made little circles with her finger tips on my flesh. Meanwhile in the back the strange lesbian with the bright blue Mohawk hair cut was still trying to molest Jill. I kept saying to myself hang on, hang on were almost back and trick them somehow, someway, flirt with them, just flirt with them.

When we finally made it back to the house the old bitch made us sit down on a sofa in the living room. She then pulled up a chair and sat down showing off her white panty crotch to us. She was maybe 10ft away from me and my sister Jill that's when she barked out her orders to the younger one called Lizard.

"Search the place to see if anyone else is here and look for any weapons and cash."

"Ok but don't fuck the cheerleader while I'm gone, she's mine."

Thinking fast Jill slowly crossed her legs letting that creep get a good look at her white cheer panties. I turned to Susan and she understood what I was doing.

Flirt, flirt drive her crazy she'll make a mistake so I crossed my legs just like my sister Jill did exposing for a few seconds my yellow panties to that old ugly bitch, it was working as she licked her lips and began rubbing the crotch of her prison issued panty.

"Why does your friend call you Gray Bush it sounds so sexy and to tell the truth it's a real turn on for me."

Jill added if you take us into town we could go to Victoria Secrets and get some really sexy stuff. You know the kind of panties that say Fuck Me on the back.

Meanwhile Lizard was in Jill's bedroom rummaging through her draws. After finding what she was looking for she went back to join the others in the living room.

Jill looked in horror "What are you doing stop smelling my underwear."

Without thinking she sprang off the sofa and was trying to grab her pink thong from Lizard's hand who was twirling it like a trophy. Big mistake as Jill was no match for that lean mean fucking machine. Before you knew it she was dragging the pretty cheerleader by her blonde ponytail back to her bedroom.

Susans eyes were wide open as Gray bush started to take off her underwear exposing a jungle of silver gray pubic hairs. Jill was screaming for help and Susan rose from the sofa to save her but she only made it 2 ft before she received a resounding slap across her cheek next a strong pair of hands grabbed the front of her blouse ripping it open, pearly white buttons popping off the torn garment. Realizing that her yellow bra was now exposed to the learing eyes of the old hag she tried closing the blouse only to have her hands swatted away. Gray Bush dragged Susan by her long blonde hair tossed her back on the floor and put her back up against the end of the sofa her head laying back against the arm. The young beauty tried to scream but her voice was muffled as that ugly prison Dyke began riding her face with her hairy cunt.

That stupid arrogant bitch thinking I was going to drive them to Victoria Secrets and then coming onto me like some cunt teasing bitch expecting me to be her play thing. As I ground my pussy over her face I could feel her upturned nose touching my clit which was starting to get wet, real wet as I felt my cum seeping out of my cunt giving that young bitch a wet facial.

As I started squirting my juices I yelled out.

"That's why they call me Gray Bush bitch."

The old butch was satisfied with her work as she looked down at Susan her face had a glaze on it from all the cum that she showered on the helpless girl. Her blouse was ripped open little driplets of her juices had reached her yellow bra leaving small wet stains.

" Stop get your fucking hands off of me."

It was my sister yelling for help but getting up was impossible as Gray Bush was standing over me giving me her evil smile she even starting laughing. My face and my lips were all covered with a sticky fluid. It was all over me and their was hair, hair on my face, my lips even on the tip of my nose. I started to cough as tiny strands of her cunt hairs were in my mouth and throat.

"I swear I'll kill you for doing that disgusting thing, your not human your a monster, a lesbo pervert monster."

Lizard dragged Jill by her ponytail and threw her down on the bed she licked her lips at the sight of her white cheer panties. Jill immediately pulled her cheer skirt down once she realized what that pervert was looking at.

"What are you looking at, I'm a good girl not a sicko Dyke bitch."

Jill got up on her knees her hands on her hips.

"I want you out of my house now."

"What are you doing, put your clothes back on, I'm not going to kiss you or make out with you, no means no."

I was looking at that sexy cheer bitch as I slowly took off my orange prison clothes. The look of someone not in control of her future was a real turn on for me it reminded me of my days back in high school when I made a move on this pretty girl, a cheer bitch just like Jill. That fucking cunt had me thrown out of school but life has a way of turning things around and I'm about to get my revenge after all. I am so going to fuck her.

We were both on our knees facing each other, me in my underwear her still dressed in her cheer outfit. I grabbed her by her cheerleader top and pulled her face into mine that's when our lips met, She was so startled Jill didn't resist my kiss but then I felt her pushing me away and slapping my face.

"What is wrong with you pervert I didn't give you permission to kiss me."

That's when I lost it and wrestled on the bed with that cunt teasing bitch. I finally got her were I wanted her she was half on the floor and half on the bed. The sexy cheerleader was face down on the carpeting my feet held her head in place her legs were spread apart around my waist. I was starting to wet in my panties as I flipped the cheer skirt over and gazed at her tight white cheer panties that's when I started spanking that spoiled brat.

As I was enjoying watching her ass cheeks squeeze together I looked up to see Gray Bush taking Susan by her hair with one hand while the other held her arm behind her back they were both heading for the other bedroom.

to be continued in part 3

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers