Lesbians Raping Young Teachers Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbian Principle has her sights set on the new teacher.
959 words
4.02
37.2k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
208 Followers

Joyce Baxter sat outside Principle Hudsons office. This was her third interview since losing her last job due to school budget cuts.

Here she was 23 years old, 2 months behind on her rent only $123 left in the bank and if this interview ended in failure it meant that she will be forced to go back home with her tail between her legs in total failure.

Joyce played with her shoulder length blonde hair as she waited for Principle Hudson to begin her job interview. Finally a 50 something woman with gray hair appeared out of nowhere.

"You must be Ms Baxter please follow me."

I walked behind the short heavy set receptionist as she told me I was quite the looker and I guessed that short black skirt I was wearing was a little to short. Thoughts were racing through my head, what if she thinks I'm a slut for wearing a sexy skirt just as the door to Principle Hudsons office opened. Joyce did her best to pull the hem of her skirt down towards her knees.

Little did I know that Beatrice the receptionist was a sick perverted bitch who was standing behind me giving a wink and a nod of approval to her boss Vera Hudson. After we finished with the introductions Principle Hudson insisted that I call her Vera, for a hard nosed woman around 60 she was kind of scary looking as she had that image of a tough construction worker but to my surprise she was quite nice to me she kept telling me how toned and beautiful I looked.

Flipping through my resume she noticed that I has put down under my personal achievements that I was selected Rodeo Queen at the Seven hills riding event, a local show that was put on every year near where I lived in rural Idaho. It really perked her interest in me for some reason as she wanted to know what kind of clothes did I wear, then she went on to to ask me about my dating life which I told her was a total disaster all of the guys I went out with were total jerks, one asshole couldn't take no for an answer so I had to kick him in the balls.

"Well you certainly are a spit fire Joyce I can't wait to ride you, the job is yours."

"Thank you Miss Hudson you won't be sorry for giving me this chance and I'll be happy to go riding with you."

Beatrice placed her hands on my shoulders making little circles with her thumb.

"Joyce when Vera is done riding you I want to ride you also, your so very pretty."

"Sure I'll be glad to go riding with you."

Beatrice led me to the supply room to give me my necessary teaching supplies but on the way she squeezed my ass and told me I was sexy and beautiful. I was in shock no one ever touched me like that especially without my permission. I gently removed her hand from my rear end as I literally did not know what to do after all she was more than twice my age. I thanked Beatrice for the compliments and got myself out from the supply room.

"Well let me show you to your classroom and I understand your getting a student teacher as an assistant, haven't met her yet but I heard she's really hot looking just like you."

I gasped as she squeezed my ass as I entered the room.

"Oh you must be Ms Baxter I'm Tina Ross your new assistant."

Tina was a coed at the local collage she was 19 with long brown hair completely beautiful but to my dismay she was wearing a green mini skirt that was totally unsuited for the class room.

"Well I'll let you two get acquainted and by the way Principle Hudson wants to have a private chat with the both of you before school opens, its a little complicated finding her house so I agreed to take you over. It's probably just one of her hands on get to know you sessions."

Tina blurted out I have a date tonight. Beatrice quickly responded cancel it or find yourself another student teacher post do you understand it was obvious that neither one if us had a choice.

Principle Hudsons house was down a dark country road nestled in a heavily wooded area. I couldn't understand why she would want to live in such an isolated part of town it was so lonely and creepy no neighbors at this point I was really glad Tina was with me.

Once inside Vera warmly greeted us giving each of us a hug I could see how uncomfortable Tina was getting as Principle Hudson hugging was getting a bit to much.

"This one is a real hottie I could ride her all night but enough of this we have work to do follow me to the Den."

Both Tina and myself were scared stiff as we went down the stairs with Vera leading the way and Beatrice behind me, When the lights came on we saw two large sofa's and in the middle of the room a mechanical Bull sitting in the middle of the den but as I looked closer It had various handcuffs attached to it and a strange looking Ivory cow horn that was in the back instead of the front where you would normally find a saddle horn.

Vera turned to us and told Tina and myself it was time for our first riding lesson.

I felt Beatrice grab my ass with one hand and my hair with the other Tina was screaming.

to be continued in pt 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
208 Followers